Growing Together Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,827 Followers

"Fuck, that feels..." Bianca trailed off into a low, sustained moan. Her lover retreated, sucking as she did so, before diving back down. Soft bumps ran across Alisa's tongue, each of them feeling bigger with every repeat. She continued to suckle on the nipple, practically inhaling it. Her hand made its way to the other tit, wrapping around and masturbating it just as she would jerk her dick.

Alisa's descents grew stronger and faster. The cock-like nipple penetrated her throat, stretching out her airways, before sliding back across her tongue, her teeth and between her lips. Every inch filled her maw. Just the fact that her girlfriend's teat was inches long made pre-cum spurt from her swaying shaft. Her sight was consumed by Bianca's breast, which jiggled enticingly whenever Alisa took its shaft to the hilt.

She could get fucked by them. Alisa's pussy ached in longing at the thought, but it was overshadowed when her spare hand slid down into Bianca's pants, finding a muggy heat that could only be caused by one thing. Her cock jerked and sprayed pre, desperate to sample that inferno.

"Ah, Alisa... do it faster," Bianca moaned and brought a hand to the back of her lover's head, aiding it in moving quicker, causing spit to splash across her breast and Alisa's cheek, "Ooh, fuck yeah." The brunette gasped and groaned, thrusting her chest out just like Alisa would thrust her hips. Both moaned in unison.

As the pleasure rose, Bianca grew hotter with it. Alisa saw salty beads of sweat slide down her girlfriend's bouncing chest, some breaking apart against her protrusive nipples. The redhead captured them when she could, knowing that it was only a hint at the flavours Bianca would give her. She swallowed around the nipple, squeezing it with her throat. Every moan that she earned only made her more eager.

The room filled with their pleasured noises. Alisa sucked loudly, eyes locking on Bianca's whenever they crested the horizon of her mountainous breasts. She clamped her teeth down without warning, sinking them into Bianca's spongy nipple, and pulled on it. Pain and pleasure melted together in Bianca's next moan.

"Keep going," Bianca urged, panting breathlessly, "Ah, fuck, Alisa don't fucking stop. I'm gonna... mmm, holy shit... I'm gonna cum. Gonna cum, gonna cum..."

Alisa's eyes widened when she felt her lips open wider. They were stretched by the nipple that, while undeniably huge, was at least manageable in its girth. Now it made her jaw stretch open. The slight ridges along its length grew out too. Her gaze darted around, trying to figure out what it was. Bianca wasn't cumming yet - Alisa knew the sound she made intimately well - then why were her tits growing?

Her answer shot down her maw like a bullet. The redhead moaned in surprise, then felt another spurt follow the first. It was milk! She pulled back, keeping the summit just past her lips. Alisa bit down and suckled, instantly flooding her mouth in warm, sweet milk. The fluid was thick, yet smooth like cream as she gulped it down. A similar fountain sprayed from the other across her back.

"I'm...?" Bianca began, then went rigid. Her head fell back, her hips raised, and her chest pushed against Alisa, who simply continued to drink every drop that gushed into her, "I'm cumming!"

The sound of water splashing heavily against fabric overpowered their moans. It turned off, then resurged just as great as before, while heavy slaps and splatters against Alisa's back gave a hint as to the powerful waves pouring down her oesophagus. The inescapable scent of semen faded way to the heady spice of Bianca's cum, as it saturated her pants and leaked onto the bedsheets below. A faint sweetness from her milk lifted the potent musk.

Alisa gulped loudly. Her throat worked in a constant state of hunger, swallowing on instinct, even as ounces of milk sprayed into her. Yet, no matter how many cups worth poured down her gullet, Alisa was made to keep taking it. The amount soon matched her orgasms, then exceeded the volume. She heard her lover's cries dwindle to breathless moans and pulled away. Her lips came off the nipple with a lewd pop and a burst of white. Drops landed and clung to her face as she recovered her breath.

"Liz," Bianca panted, pushing herself to properly look at her girlfriend, "That was... that was incredible."

"Y-yeah," Alisa gasped, laying a hand on her rounded belly. It looked far bigger than the pudgy swell on Bianca's frame, not simply because of Alisa's slender build, but also the sheer amount of milk that sloshed about within her gut. She could practically feel it running through her insides.

"Hmmm," Bianca murmured, hands roaming across her excessively bountiful tits. She rubbed some of her milk into them, mixing the sweetness with her sweat, "Oh god, I'm growing again."

"Shit, I'm sorry," Alisa pouted, tilting her head down in disappointment, though she couldn't resist glancing up to watch the head-sized mounds expand even further.

"That's not what your text says," Bianca countered, groaning as her tits finished their growth. She pulled out her phone and brandished it to Alisa, showing off the reply she'd sent a short while ago, "And besides, I think I know how to fix this."

"You do? Tell me," Alisa instantly latched onto the solution, smiling brightly as she embraced Bianca, silently basking in the plushness that mashed against her own petite chest.

"First," Bianca began, pushing her away, "I want to enjoy this curse."

"You can't be serious?" Alisa questioned, arching an eyebrow incredulously, "Anca, if we get too big what're we gonna do about college? Or getting a job? Or..."

"I don't care," Bianca snapped, darkening her gaze even as her nipples continued to drool and she pushed Alisa onto her back, "Not right now. Alisa, if we're going to stop this thing, then that might mean reversing everything."

"Yeah," Alisa nodded, silently lamenting the possible loss of her vastly more impressive cock.

"Well then... let's just go a bit crazy? I mean, when're we ever gonna have this chance again?" Bianca pulled her pants down, revealing webs of her potent juices clinging to the fabric. She pressed her thighs together to slip out of her clothes, then pulled them apart, thick wet strings hanging between her flesh. The scent exploded into the room, flooding Alisa's sinuses in the potent musk. Her cock throbbed powerfully, leaking a deluge of pre. She had to grip the drenched sheets to keep from pouncing on Bianca.

"Those didn't do you much good?" Alisa inquired, trying to turn the attention onto her lover's dripping lingerie.

"No," Bianca laughed, reaching down rubbing her covered snatch, then brought her damp hand to Alisa's lips, "But it's hotter like this."

"Yeah," Alisa sighed, inhaling the familiarly powerful scent. She'd missed it over the past two days, "Fuck, you smell great."

"Bullshit, I couldn't shower earlier. I must smell horrible," Bianca refuted.

"No," Alisa shook her head, leaning up to nuzzle into her lover's neck and inhale her sweaty perfume, "You could never smell bad, Anca. I love everything about you."

"Liz..." Bianca sighed as a talented tongue ran across her sensitive neck, then retreated. Alisa's stare called to Bianca's, their eyes locking together.

"I love you, Anca. When you smile, when you frown. I even love it when you're sad. Your existence, Anca, is a blessing to me," Alisa spoke, ignoring the way her body hummed with longing, or how gorgeous her girlfriend was with her gigantic tits and heavenly ass, "I don't want to be apart from you."

"I feel the same, Liz," Bianca beamed, leaning down to put their heads together. It was obvious that she wanted to show those feelings in the most primal way possible, but she held back. Alisa's gaze bored into hers as she continued, "I love how you work too hard, but how you can be so lazy."

"I'm not lazy," Alisa ruffled.

"What about when you waited until the last minute to get my birthday present?" Bianca teased, giggling when Alisa turned away with a pout, "I love that look, too. Alisa, I love just being around you."

Alisa didn't respond and quietly trapped her lips in a deep, loving kiss. Lust fuelled the blaze born of their connection, pushing them to push against each other. Their tongues danced passionately, as two sets of hands worked to find the subtle erogenous zones on the other's back. Fingers pushed and caressed with an experience only two lovers could possess.

"Are we going to do this?" Bianca panted when they separated to catch their breath.

"I..." Alisa bit her bottom lip and swallowed, glancing around nervously, before setting her eyes on her love's relentless gaze, "Just don't go too crazy."

"How does a third leg sound?" Bianca chuckled, reaching between their bodies to stroke Alisa's indominable prick.

"What about you having a couple of blimps on your chest?" Alisa countered, cooing softly at the slow strokes along her member.

"I think I could live with that."

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,827 Followers
12