Growing Together Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," Alisa nodded, realising that she hadn't felt so clear-headed since Bianca had left, however she doubted it would last, "But if we have to cum so many times just to be like this..."

"It'll be fine," Bianca assured her, setting down a plate of pasta and chicken before the futa, "More importantly, we need to eat. All I've had in the last few hours is cum, and you've only had milk." On cue, Alisa's stomach growled, and her cock lifted slightly.

"Don't remind me," Alisa groaned, biting her lip to distract from the faint ember of arousal.

"Sorry," Bianca quickly amended, "Anyway, dig in and critique my almighty cookery skills."

"You asked for it," Alisa warned and speared a piece of pasta on her fork, then added a slice of chicken. She bit into them, eyes glued to Bianca's with an intensity, "Pasta's slightly overcooked and bland. Add more salt next time. The chicken's fine, but you could've done with a crispier skin. Presentation is just plain lazy."

"Jeez, I didn't want for you to go all Gordon Ramsay on me," Bianca laughed, "At least it's better than when the first time."

"Oh god, don't remind me," Alisa grumbled, mind flashing back to charred mess of steak and fries that Bianca had tried to treat her to, "I didn't think it was possible to do that on accident." She chucked softly and resumed eating, smiling warmly across the table. In just the few days since her life became a constant war with her own body, she'd grown to miss this sense of normalcy. Just a simple dinner with this beautiful woman.

Albeit, the dinner came with Bianca's tits resting on the table and sitting higher than normal, but Alisa wasn't about to complain. She let her lips tilt in a warm smile as she ate and asked Bianca about the more mundane parts of her weekend. It was difficult, though. So short after being afflicted, the curse had inserted itself into their lives.

"How'd the test go?" Bianca shifted the subject away from her, having exhausted any non-erotic aspects of her time away.

"Um," Alisa flushed hotly, distinctly recalling every second of her daydream and the sensations that came from it. Not to mention the humiliation, and titillation, of cumming in front of so many people. "I think I failed..."

"Oh," Bianca intoned in understanding, "Think they'll let you do a retake if we explain everything?"

"I doubt it," Alisa groaned, shovelling a large mouthful of food into her mouth.

"At least it was just a mock, right?"

"Yeah, but it still reflects badly on me," Alisa mumbled, then swallowed her mouthful, "Fuck, if this curse makes me dropout, I am gonna wring that gypsy's throat."

"You really think that'd be smart?"

"For all I know, I'm gonna wind up with a dick bigger than the Washington Monument. Frankly, I don't give a fuck. If this doesn't work out," Alisa amended, already dreading where her life could go. Their lead was vague at best and she could barely focus long enough to analyse the curse properly. Even now, with her mind lucid and her body calm, Alisa knew she was on the verge.

"That sounds kind of hot," Bianca murmured, staring away from the futa.

"Don't start," Alisa laughed, "We had to pass out to stop last time."

"Yeah," Bianca sighed wistfully, then turned her gaze back to Alisa and leaned forward, mashing her massive tits against the table, "But it was a hell of a time, wasn't it?"

"Hmm," Alisa hummed, and tilted her head down to focus on her half-eaten plate.

"You were so fierce," Bianca continued, chair scraping against the tiled floor as she stood. The futa tensed as she heard the distinct sound of sloshing fluid, followed by a swish of fabric falling to the floor. The swishing noise neared her until she felt two heavy, massive shapes drape themselves across her shoulders. Alisa's breath caught in her throat. They were so soft and big, easily half-again the size of her head.

"I've never felt so..." Bianca trailed off, exhaling slowly as if she had sampled an aromatic bouquet.

"Satisfied?" Alisa offered, glancing warily to her sides and finding them subsumed in flesh-coloured walls that jiggled with every little movement behind her.

"Complete," Bianca corrected. Her hands reached under her breasts and ran along Alisa's arms, nails tracing down to her stomach, then her crotch, "I think we can have one last blowout tonight. Don't want our... hmm, urges getting in the way tomorrow."

"M-maybe," Alisa stammered, white-knuckled as she gripped her cutlery. Her pulse hammered in her ears and her ribs ached from the rabid gallop of her heart, every palpitation seeming to flow into the massive appendage between her legs. The futa unconsciously let her thighs spread apart, then cooed softly as her lover's fingers stroked along the base of her prick.

"Who knows," Bianca breathed and moved around Alisa, "Maybe we've hit our limits? Maybe now we're just super horny?" She crouched down, breasts brushing against the futa's body before coming to her hip. Bianca shuffled under the table and shoved her breasts onto Alisa's thighs, using the petite futa's low height to her advantage.

"Y-yeah..." Alisa gasped, staring down at the massive tits that engulfed her crotch. She had no doubt that her cock was rising now, every beat of her heart sending blood rushing to it. Warmth enveloped her shaft as Bianca's hands wrapped around it, before the head peeked out from over the crest of the girl's great tits. Alisa was still soft, yet that wouldn't last long. She could see her tip swelling as it rose higher.

"And I need to get a real taste of those balls," Bianca moaned under her breath as she began to stroke the growing cock, its size rapidly increasing until the angry, purple peak bumped into the table, "Let me help." Bianca leaned it down and caught the head in her lips, then instantly circled her tongue around the bulbous shape. Her arms squeezed against her breasts and forced them tight around Alisa's cock.

"So soft," Alisa moaned, sinking into her chair. Her meal was forgotten as she luxuriated in her girlfriend's slutty attentions. Saliva coated her member and ran down the shaft. It merged with Alisa's excessive pre-cum, pouring onto Bianca's immense bust. The girl massaged her breasts against the futa's shaft, working the pliant tits in tandem to milk her of slick, viscous pre. Bianca opened her mouth wide and pushed forward.

Alisa panted heavily. The view was incredible. While Bianca was hidden from view, her boobs certainly weren't, their deliciously soft expanses juxtaposed by the rigid shaft that leaned up and away from between the majestic crevice. Sounds of Bianca's sloppy ministrations and indulgent moans subsumed the silence.

The futa reached down to her own slight bust and massaged them. It was only a faint ember of pleasure against the roaring inferno, but a welcome one nonetheless. She moaned as Bianca moved deeper, only stopping when her lips met her giant breasts. At that point, Bianca began to bob to and fro, sliding the cock from her throat with nubile moans. Slickness poured across Alisa's body as her lover's milk began to leak profusely.

"So fucking big," Bianca panted huskily, every breath caressing Alisa's saliva glistening cock, "Alisa, it's bigger than my forearm. Fingers included."

"Jesus," Alisa gasped, picturing more than half that monster sliding down her girlfriend's whorish gullet, "And the balls?"

"Thought you'd never ask," Bianca's voice smirked as her boobs slid away, rubbing milk into the futa's legs. The girl cupped Alisa's egregious sack and rolled the gurgling orbs around in her hands, savouring how their contents sloshed and churned within, the tides running against the inner walls against her palms. Just the sound and weight alone made it clear how thick Alisa's jizz was, "I think we're almost as volleyballs."

"You sound disappointed," Alisa noted breathlessly, then moaned at the touch of plush lips on her taut scrotum. A tongue poked out and lapped up any sweat or pre-cum, before flattening and retracing its path.

"I don't think you could ever be 'too big' for me," Bianca cooed, her words cool against Alisa's spit slickened skin. She moaned and sucked on the flesh, drawing as much of the rotund ball into her mouth as she could, before moving onto the next. One of her hands found its way back to the cock, stroking it expertly.

"We're going to stop this," Alisa reminded her, frowning deeply. Her hands froze at her nipples, the stiff peaks poking into her palms, "Anca... we should stop here."

"No," Bianca whined, "Just one orgasm? Please?" The girl's face peeked out from under the table, cheek nuzzling against the futa's vein-riddled, slimy shaft.

"F-fine," Alisa acquiesced. Her girlfriend's face lit up as she ducked back down to lather the futa's potent sack in her adoration, while she jerked the proportionate cock. Moans vibrated her lips, translating to Alisa, who echoed the sound. Bianca inhaled deeply, then exhaled reluctantly as she worked across the twin testes. They audibly gurgled with a desire to release their load.

"Cum for me, Liz," Bianca enticed, finally moving her lips back to the dick. She pushed it back into her mouth, smoothly sliding it down her throat with a wet gag of her own volition, "Give me your seed." She tried to speak, but the words were unintelligible. Her desire translated clearly as her tongue wriggled against the underside of Alisa's massive shaft.

"Ah, fuck!" Alisa yelped. Two hands jerked her cock in tandem, twisting and sliding along the slickened spire. Her pulse leapt to a sprinting gait, translating to her veins thickening as her balls grew tight. The futa pinched and pulled on her nipples, breathless as her pleasure rose to a new peak, "Drink it then, you fucking slut. Drink every fucking drop!"

Bianca moaned and sank down the last of the shaft. It swelled massively in her throat, before contracting to release a flood of jizz. Voracious gulps followed the tide as Bianca hungrily worked her throat, despite it being wholly unnecessary. Alisa's cock gushed its load down the girl's oesophagus and directly into her stomach.

"Shouldn't have done that," Alisa panted as she came down, prick throbbing with the last of her release. Bianca crawled out from under the table and stood beside Alisa, bringing the futa's attention to her.

"My turn?" Bianca teased, hefting her oversized tits and shaking her hips, causing her startlingly large stomach to jiggle with her bust. Alisa looked up and saw a single line of cum slowly leak down Bianca's chin. It was easily the same consistency as tar, and just as adhesive. The futa gasped as her growth began, expanding her undeterred erection to an even greater size. She glanced at Bianca's eyes and saw only lust in their brown circles.

"Y-yeah," Alisa rasped and stood up, "I just need to pee." She hurried to the bathroom, gritting her teeth to ignore the heavy bobbing of her cock. And the way her balls slapped into her lower thighs, almost at her knees. She slammed the bathroom door shut and pulled the latch to, shutting out Bianca.

"Babe?" Bianca's voice soon came through, concerned, "Everything alright?" She knocked on the door and tried the handle.

Alisa didn't answer her. She moved to the furthest corner and wrapped as many towels around her head as she could, shutting out her girlfriend's voice. If she wasn't around Bianca, then she could at least control herself. Albeit only slightly, but she would take what she could. With any luck, the morning would help clear her and Bianca's heads. If not... then what?

"Oh god," Alisa groaned.

"Come on, babe?" Bianca whined, banging on the wooden door, "I'm sorry. It just felt so good earlier and... please?"

Alisa clamped her hands around her ears to better dull the words. She had to hold out for tonight. If she gave in one more time so soon, then she wasn't sure there'd be any going back. Even now, the incessant throbbing of her cock bore down on her willpower. Tomorrow might be their last chance at fixing this, she thought. Alisa curled up with her knees tight to her chest and cock jutting forth between them. One thing at a time, she told herself and settled in for the night.

12