Growing Together Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Again," Bianca moaned.

Alisa had no desire to refuse her. Even if she did, her body wouldn't allow it. The futa's hips moved without any provocation, slamming against Bianca with an increasingly erratic pace. Each slap of their bodies was echoed by an ecstatic cry from Bianca. Alisa's own climax wasn't far after that earlier denial. She clenched her jaw in concentration, wanting to exhaust herself before she could cum too much. The battle was futile, however.

She went rigid against Bianca's glorious ass. It almost seemed to envelop her hips in its sheer scope. The size increased as she exploded within her lover, streaks of dense cum rocketing from her dilated urethra. They cried out in tandem, a perverse harmony, as they grew in their own ways. A faint part of Alisa pondered why the growth sometimes triggered during orgasm instead of after, yet it was swiftly silenced by the dominant roar of her ecstasy.

Her cock swam in a flooding river of its progeny. Bianca's walls wringed her prick for all it was worth, milking her balls of their gallons. The futa panted and moaned through her climax. Her hips bucked errantly to derive every ounce of pleasure that she could. Then her flow dwindled seemingly in the blink of an eye, yet she knew it must've taken minutes.

"So dirty," Bianca moaned when they came apart. She turned around and knelt in front of the futa, a sloppy fountain of jizz pouring from her deflowered ass, and stared at her cock. The girl's immense tits, now several sizes bigger than before, rested heavily on her pudgy stomach, "Can't have you getting me pregnant with such a filthy fuck stick."

"Then get to work," Alisa panted, breathless from her orgasm and the sight of her vastly augmented dick. It had to be more than a foot and a half in length, and the girth exceeded both her fists. Bianca licked along the incredible length, tracing the veins with her tongue. Her lips kissed the peak, then slid open around it.

"How is it?"

"Sour," Bianca gasped when she pulled free, then leaned in and slobbered across the shaft, lathering it in her spit, "But still delicious."

"Think you can handle the size?"

"Let's find out," Bianca smirked and swallowed the tip once more, then shoved herself forward. She slid down the enormity with one fluid motion, nostrils flared. Her eyes crossed as they fixed themselves upon Alisa's trim pubes. The girl quickly retreated after her nose met Alisa's crotch, revealing inch after inch of slimy cock, "I'd say so."

"What about your pussy?" Alisa arched her eyebrow.

"Why don't you fuck it and find out?" Bianca grinned and turned around on all fours, then shook her monumental hips from side to side. The scent of her cunt permeated the room in Alisa's mind, seeming to swirl around her.

"Gladly," Alisa beamed and sank to her knees, one hand on her saliva drenched cock and the other on Bianca's ass, still captivated by its shape and size, "I could stare at your ass all day, Anca."

"Why not see what it's like even bigger?" Bianca groaned and reached between her thighs to part her pussy. Viscous streaks of cum poured over her labia and doused her fingers.

"Good idea," Alisa didn't hesitate as she had before. She aimed her cock and pressed it to Bianca's cum-hungry cunt, then slammed her hips forward with all the power she could muster. Her girlfriend's cunt opened greedily. The lips turned white from the strain. Visceral cries of pleasure filled their dorm room as Alisa left an imprint of her hips on her lover's bouncing rump.

The futa panted hotly as she set a fast and heavy tempo. Her hips smacked against Bianca's cushioned rear, squishing it under her forceful thrusts, while she basked in the plushness of her girlfriend's perfect love holds. Cum splattered her crotch and the floor as she pulled back, sending her prior load across their room. Alisa slid her hands to Bianca's tits and folded herself against the girl's massive cheeks.

A laugh breezed past her lips as Alisa realised she couldn't reach her girl's nipples anymore. She settled for squeezing what she could, a lustful smirk gracing her lips at the sound of splashing fluids. Alisa's hips rolled against Bianca, softer than before as if to savour the way the hugely curved girl's insides sucked on her. Each undulation of her hips swung her heavy scrotum against Bianca's clit, earning stronger moans.

"So full," Bianca slurred, bucking against her lover's thrusts. Alisa gave a final squeeze of the gorgeous slut's tits, then moved to hug her belly, imagining how it would feel when their child began developing within it. An equally delightful treat met her touch, though. She curled her fingers around a tube-like bulge and upped her pace. The protrusion stroked along her hand, adding yet another blissful sensation.

Alisa traced the bulge to its peak but stopped at Bianca's breasts. Her eyes widened in revelation as she squeezed her lover's tits tight together, then thrust with all her might, driving the obscene bulge of her cock between the marshmallow-like mountains. They caressed her through Bianca's own flesh, roiling with unspent milk as she fucked them faster.

"Oh shit, I want to be bigger," Alisa panted. If she was this deep into Bianca, then another few inches and she'd be at her mouth. A womb fuck, tit fuck and face fuck all in one... "I'm cumming!"

Bianca immediately joined her as Alisa swelled within. Every vein stood out from her cock, their shapes pushing through Bianca's skin and throbbing against her tits, while the futa's balls clenched tight against the girl's sloppy cunt. Both shrieked in utter bliss as the first wave of Alisa's thickened jizz was unleashed.

"It's inside!" Bianca cried, head rearing back to shout at the ceiling, "Your cum is inside me! So hot... so full... get me pregnant, Liz!"

Alisa only grunted in response as her balls sent another eruption up her shaft. Each inch that her sperm travelled blazed with sensation, as if she could feel the billions of swimmers against her insides. She felt moisture pour onto her balls from Bianca's own prolific climax, and heard her lover's tits explode with milk, yet the amounts paled by comparison. Alisa brought her hands to Bianca's stomach.

The feeling of her lover's belly sloshing with her cum urged a greater geyser from her depraved cock. Alisa ran her fingers across Bianca's stomach in a haze, feeling it curve into a perfect ball of cum. Somewhere through her release, the curse triggered once more. The peak of her oversized girl-dick poked against Bianca's chin.

Even delirious with lust, Bianca had enough presence of mind to recognise what this meant. Just as Alisa had craved, the incredible girl titled her head and opened her mouth. The futa rammed her hips forward and sank her skin-painted dick into Bianca's mouth.

"So good..." Alisa moaned as her climax finally dwindled. Her legs gave out, forcing her to lay on her back. Gravity meant nothing to her cock, just as it did to Bianca's tits, as the monument stood tall. She gawked at it and watched as a leftover drop of cum ran down the enormous pillar. Its size was such that she was almost afraid to guess how many inches she possessed now.

"You're still hard," Bianca breathed and mounted the two-foot pole, sliding down it with a prolonged sigh. Her lips were wide with an elated smirk, "So fucking big."

"Yeah," Alisa grunted as she bucked her hips, driving her enormity inside. Her eyes were fixed on Bianca's breasts, following them as they bounced, committing the sight to memory even though it would soon be outdone. She reached up and pulled on Bianca's shoulders, tugging her down until they were face to face. Breathless gasps of burgeoning ecstasy brushed against their faces.

"No matter what," Alisa began, "I love you." She sealed the words with a deep kiss, trapped in the warmth that Bianca's bosom wreathed her own chest in.

"I love you too," Bianca moaned, "More than anything."

Alisa hugged her tight as they rapidly worked themselves to another climax. The last one, Alisa thought and exploded once more. Bianca's stomach swelled further, bulging out at the sides. Milk pooled beneath the futa as it squirted from her lover's growing tits.

They laid on the floor. Alisa on her back while Bianca hugged her from the side, one leg slung over Alisa's thighs, while the futa's cock draped itself over hers. Its flaccid size was more than enough to shame anyone else's, whether they were futanari or men. No underwear would contain it, and she'd need a dress just to cover the huge thing. An erection would completely ruin that, however.

She needed discipline. By the time they were lucid enough to go out and look for the gypsy, their libidos would have recovered. Alisa clenched her jaw in frustration. There were all sorts of meditation guides online, but they wouldn't help. She could barely control herself long enough to think before. It'd be impossible now.

"I'm just gonna grab some snacks," Alisa mumbled and freed herself from Bianca's embrace. The girl only hummed in acknowledgement, her arms cradling her still swollen middle.

Alisa threw on the loosest clothing that she could find. Even so, her cock still stretched the fabric of her sole dress. A keen eye would discover her secret at a glance. She gave Bianca's heavenly body a final glance, then left the room, quietly shutting the door. In her mind, there was only one place that might be able to help her. Fortunately, it was nearby if she recalled correctly.

"Yes, child?" An elderly woman, dressed all in black, inquired as she opened an ominous looking door to an appropriately daunting church.

"Help me," Alisa whimpered, hunched over to hide her erection. Halfway to her destination was all Alisa had managed before her thoughts turned filthy. They'd only gotten worse the further she went, as if the distance from Bianca was causing it. She straightened herself slightly and flinched at the sharp inhale.

"All of god's creatures are as he made them," the woman dressed all in black whispered, making the sign of the cross over herself, then ushered Alisa inside, "I... I presume you wish to be rid of your unholy desires?"

"I'm out of control," Alisa rasped as she stepped into the convent, eyes taking in the scenery. The nuns were all dressed the same, as she expected, but some were clearly full-figured or had unnaturally large breasts. Former strippers, Alisa assumed.

"Don't worry, child," the elderly nun assured her, "It is our vow to help in any way we can."

"Whatever it takes," Alisa huffed and turned to look the woman in the eye, "I-I need to be able to control myself."

"Y-yes, of course," the nun smiled tenderly, gaze looking anywhere but at the ridiculous bulge that lifted Alisa's dress, "What's your name?"

"Alisa."

"I'm Sister Judith. Come this way, please? We shall begin right away."

"Thank you," Alisa breathed and followed her. This was her last resort. If it failed then... she couldn't bear to finish the thought, for fear that it would trigger her further.

12