Growing Up in the 50s

Story Info
I pushed forward a little as he felt my clitty...
2.1k words
4.38
23.2k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
226 Followers

Autumn effortlessly took over from summer so too cold for shorts now and it was getting darker earlier. Playing out became less and less as August gave way to September, and back to school.

But on a fine night or by a full moon out we'd all be and no need to call for anyone we all saw and heard the buzz.

We were brought up around the dining table, the only meal we had together.

Even Sunday lunch was in the evening after daddy had been for a few pints, then a sleep.

Here we discussed everything of relevance to our family, questions were asked and decisions given, pretty democratic really and much the same in most households.

On the Avenue where I was born and lived, girls and boys played together and at all ages.

From mid to late evening I remember the front doors opening and mums would shout out their kids names, Billy Piper, bed time, they only shouted twice, you always got the benefit of the doubt after the first, and a whole lot more if ever a third call was needed as one by one our numbers were depleted.

When it was my time i rushed in got my jim jams on, now it`s cold, otherwise nothing, and went into my brothers bedroom to look out of his window.

I was lucky because we lived half way on the avenue with a street lamp outside so used to be the meeting place.

You saw different hiding places that the older kids used for when we were playing a type of hide and seek called "Cargo". It was a was a simple game of picking someone to be "on" first, usually the youngest, standing them by our lamppost, counting to a 100 and then looking for you.

Also from the bedroom window I could see the older boys spending more and more time talking to the older girls.

Perhaps the odd stolen kiss and usually his hands up her jumper fondling her breasts.

As old as 18 or 19 i was left in the charge of my elder brother, one night my name was called by my brother but i was kissing Mark Williams and never heard it.

Mark had had enough on top of my bra and was trying his luck below when again my name was called. "Go on" he said, "all girls like to be fingered by their boyfriends."

I relaxed a little as his hand played with my bush and brushed my hood, I pushed forward a little as he felt my clitty and began to finger me between my tight lips just as my eldest brother Paul came into the passageway where we were.

He saw Marks hand up my skirt and down my knickers as I pulled away, Mark saw him and began to run away as a well timed kick in the balls from Mark brought him to his knees gasping,

"You inside now and wait for me in the best room" without argument I flew down the passageway and home, as I ran I heard muffled cries from behind as Mark was taught some manners.

I waited about 5 minutes then Paul arrived.

"Tina, you dirty girl, how dare you play such games, especially as you know mum and dad are away until tomorrow."

"I`m so sorry Paul, but it was Mark, I never wanted..."

"Enough, save your excuses for dad. I will have to ring him and get him home tonight."

"Oh no please don't ring please, can't you, won't you err."

"Spit it out Tina, won't I what?"

"Please Paul, can't you deal with me, you've spanked me before when mum and dad were out?"

"That was different, had it just been you late home after I called twice believe me your knickers would be round your ankles now for a spanking."

"Please Paul please, I will accept any punishment from you, just don't call daddy" I began to weep.

I was the apple of my Daddy`s eye and on my 18th birthday he allowed me a party without any adults, a big thing in those days, and i never let him down.

Paul thought, "listen Tina, you know I have a few friends round?"

"Yes"

"You will go upstairs into dads room and take one of his belts from his wardrobe, come back into the kitchen, hand it to me and say, please Paul will you spank me for being late home, we won't mention Mark fingering you to the others."

"Yes Paul" I ran upstairs and quickly put on clean knickers, even in my panic I did not want his friends to see my everyday pants. Pulling them up I took my comb and combed my bush, no idea why, I could still see the marks from daddy's cane from a couple of nights before still visible on my blemish free bottom, received because I was lippy, he gave me 10 from his belt and 9 from his cane, 19 in all, my age.

Into daddy's room and took the first I got hold of.

Back to the kitchen I silently walked in, where Paul, 3 girls and 2 boys were sat, all of which I knew,

I stood by the counter and waited, belt in hand. It went quiet, I opened my mouth and nothing happened, I coughed.

"Sorry to disturb you Paul but I was late in, please could I ask you to spank me and not tell Daddy?"

The others jaws dropped open as Paul spoke,

"Come over here Tina."

Paul pulled his dining chair into centre of the room and I instinctively stood beside him,

"Knickers"

I reached under my skirt, thumbs into the waistband and pulled them to my knees and bent over his knee. It was nothing new, I had been over his knee on lots of occasions, he looked after that's side of the house if and when dad was out or was away on business, he always spanked on the bare, just like mum and dad.

Sometimes he would say," I`m bored Tina, get yourself over my knee," I never really had an option, He used to make me strip naked, then over I would go for a spanking.

As I grew older, and grew boobs, he was bored even more! He once waited till my girl friends called for me to go clubbing and found an excuse to spank me in front of them, to tears. He even had Suzy hold my knickers whilst he spanked me over his knee in the kitchen.

He put his hand between my legs and opened them wider making sure his guests had a good view, I gripped the chair legs as he began to spank, not a sound from the others, a hard spanking later and me sobbing he stopped.

"Stand up, go to the others in turn, and apologise for interrupting their evening, and keep that skirt up."

"I'm so sorry for ruining your evening", 5 times I sobbed it out then looked at Paul, he pointed to the corner and I sadly took my place, hands on head.

Paul asked his girlfriend, Janey who was 22 the same age as him if she would tuck my skirt into the waistband and put my red spanked bottom on show.

Janey walked towards me and did as Paul had asked, she then touched my bottom and gently rubbed it, wow it's so hot.

She told the others, just feel. My bottom was groped by them all, it gave me a tingle again, how I wanted to rub my pussy,

I was in a kind of trance, something I had never felt before, till Paul called me to him.

"I see from the way you reacted to the guys touching your bottom a little more drastic action needs to be applied."

"Yes Paul."

"You will strip and bend over the dining table and I will whip your bottom like it's never been whipped before, now strip."

"Please Paul my I keep by bra on?"

Before he could speak his girlfriend said, "You give me extra for lipping Paul" then clamed up realising she had told the room Paul spanks and belts her.

"20 extra on top of the 20 I was going to give her, now strip."

The room gasped.

I undid my skirt and removed it but managed to touch my pussy lips as I did, ohhhhhhhh how good it felt, I fumbled with my knickers and rubbed again and it like spasmed, I went light headed.

I then faced everyone as I eased my jumper slowly over my head and made a thing of releasing my tits, tits i was proud of, 32C and now rid of the juvenile puffiness.

I arched my back and flicked my hair as I went to the table.

I bent over the corner and the right angle pressed my virgin lips.

I stretched my hands out fully, rubbing my pinky nipples on the table and lifted my bottom.

Paul as good as his word whipped me good, 40 times, Janey counting.

It was delicious, and I felt a constant wetness and my sobs were mixed with moans as I rubbed that table corner.

"Get up."

I missed his command to stand and pushed my bottom up for the next lash.

He had stopped and I never noticed, he brought me back to earth with 6 hard cuts of daddy's senior cane he had retrieved from daddy's study.

I screamed and jumped up, they could all see my tits bouncing and the wetness between and running down my legs.

"She never thanked you for any of those Paul, why don't you whip her tits?" Piped in Janey.

"Good idea."

"Tina, lay on your back, or should I tell Daddy about the little incident in the passage?"

I was over as he finished his sentence.

As I close my eyes I can still see myself on my back, my 32C bra sized tits as firm as rocks stretching my skin they were still growing and my nipples now a bright red from the table rubbing.

Of course Janey was posting her colours to the mast on what her and Paul got up to.

"Shall I hold her tits up by her nipples so you get a good shot?" she reached over and pinched my right nipple and stretched it.

"No I think we will let Mick and Phil have one each Janey."

Was I hearing this right, I was in this position because I let my boyfriend touch my nipples and finger me, under my clothes, in a dark alley and now two of my brothers mates who have already seen all I have will stretch my nipples? I thought, does life get any better than this?

Mick and Phil took up their allotted nipple as the girls laughed, both nipped and pulled as Paul gave me 6 on each of my tits.

I thought I was going explode and kept down when it had ended with the boys still hanging on to their nipples!

"Go to your room and stand in the corner, you will receive a bedtime spanking when I come up."

I ran from the kitchen to my room and laid on my bed, legs wide open, I had my first multiple play, I came about 5 times by rubbing my bottom then my pussy then squeezing my tiny nipples till they were stiff and hard, i felt drained.

Paul came in as I was just coming, I could not, would not get up, he sat on the bed.

His sister sexually pleasuring herself after being spanked and whipped by her brother, he waited, then stood me up and over his knee, he spanked me lovingly then lifted me up and cuddled me.

"What a day, my little sister having her first of many spankings in public, what a good girl."

He laid me on the bed and covered me up.

It was just the beginning of the adult spankings he was to give me when I was naughty, and I made sure I was, very naughty when he looked after me.

To cap off my weekend Paul told my Daddy and I was in his study as soon as I got home from school.

I thought I owed Mark Williams something so a few nights later when his mum and dad was out I showed him all the marks he had got me, yes I stripped naked to show him, he was so grateful he let me wank him off, my first boy wanking ever.

3 Years later I was over Marks knee on the night of our honeymoon for a very special spanking.

DonBrown
DonBrown
226 Followers