Growing Up Palminteri

Story Info
Inspired by A Bronx Tale and Illegal Tender.
2.7k words
3.92
13.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SongK
SongK
2 Followers

"Sonya! Sonya!" I ran when I heard Frankie's voice getting vastly closer.

That boy may look like nothin' but apple pie but on the inside something wasn't right.

I made a quick right at the hall of my mother's Bronx penthouse and hid in the hallway closet, climbing onto the top shelf as I heard his shallow pants getting closer. I nestled into the tight space between the ceiling and shelf.

I'm getting to old for this spot

I see his shadow still at the door and cover my mouth to keep myself quite.

"I'm going to give you till the count of three to come out" I bite down into my lips to keep my big mouth shut.

"1.."

Just do it

"2"

"Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin...shit" I shout from my discovered hiding place

Fuckin big mouth I tell ya

"That's it 3!"

Now you've done it...nice going

The door swings open and a big pair of sky blue eyes meet mine his olive hands wraps around my caramel hands and pulls me out of my hiding spot. We land with a loud thud onto the floor with my body pinning his. We look into our eyes and out of nowhere I start screaming at the top of my lungs hitting him with light punches trying to get up before his shock wears off. I get up and haul ass down the hallway. He tackles me and we start wrestling on the ground. He pins me to the floor grabs my hair and yanks hard enough to make me scream.

"Ow! You bastard!" I shout

"Shut up! You embarrassed me today!" he practically growls.

He loosens his hold on my hair enough for me to head bud him. He falls on to his back and I straddle his waist putting my hands around his throat.

"You started it! You should've stopped when I told you fuckin' brat! I'm telling Papa you put your hands on me!" I shout. My grip is loosened from the cramp starting to form in my hands. He lifts me off him causing me to fall to the ground as he gets up.

"Go ahead you little bitch!"

That's it he fucked up! Whatever happens is not my fault from here on

Just as I hop to my feet to charge at him when arms wrap around my waist pulling me into a solid body on instinct I lay my head on the strong shoulder.

"Now I'm sure you both told Senor you two knuckleheads would behave. Huh?"

I mumble and groan in agreement to the smiling voice before I can catch myself. I feel his head tilt to the side no doubt looking at Franco for agreement. I hear Franco huff.

"She started it" he says

I stiffen ready to attack when Sonny moves me out of the way to put Frankie in a head lock and nuggie him.

"It's yes or no. No buts." He says with his fist rubbing roughly into Frankie's hair.

"Yes! Yes!" Frankie shouts

Sonny releases him and I laugh at his face as he glares at me. I bite my bottom lip to restrain anymore laughter. Sonny turns to me pushes me out of the hallway and into the kitchen. I turn to face him with my hands on my hips.

"What are you doing her S.J.? Does Alex know you left school early?" He wiggles his eyebrows and smirks, rolling his hazel eyes at me.

"Well not exactly" he says with a light tone filled with laughter.

"Mmhm" I smirk at him.

He gives me a full smile takes my hands from my hips and puts them around his neck. He slides his hand to the small of my back and the other to my waist pulling me closer to him. He leans in closer to me.

"Miss me sis?" his voice coming through a little thicker. I giggle and move against him as a shiver runs threw me.

"When did you ever leave?" I ask looking at him with "innocent" eyes. He lowers his lips closer to mine.

"Well you little..."

"Sonny Alex Palminteri!" we slowly pull away from one another as Alex's voice fills the apartment.

So close.....

****************

I flop on to my soft fluffy bed blaring my MP3 through my headphones. I shake on the bed singing along.

"By the way what's your sign? I bet it's compatible with mine.....I'm telling you girl you are a dime......but you gotta let it go"

I jump around on my bed singing until my mouth is covered with coarse gentle slender hands. I breathe in his scent and fall in between his neck and chest. My headphones are snatched off and the sounds of panting are replaced in my ear. I can't tell if it's min or his. He pushes us forward on to my bed and we lay side by side for a few minutes before I speak.

"Sonny?"

"Mm"

"What are you doing in here?"

"Spending time with my little sister" he says as I turn to look at him pushing off of my elbows. I look at his resting face. He struggles to open one eye and looks at me with curiosity.

"Little sister my butt. If zio(uncle) comes in here and sees you laying on my bed" I huff trying to shake my nerves "impazzire!(go crazy)" I hiss trying to keep my voice down while smacking him in his chest for his carelessness.

"He doesn't have any business in the back and damn sure none behind your door. So what's the problem?" he says eyeing me casually but his eyes held fire.

Yeah just what I need for him to start being possessive

"He checks on me or have you forgotten he is my uncle" I say catching an attitude with him rolling my body and folding my arms together. He smirks and leans closer to me putting his hands on my hips pulling himself closer to me. Gripping the side of my yoga pants in his palms. Breathing heavily on my neck as he trails his lips to my ears.

"I see to your needs. Mi tuo fratello. Io allontanare l'babau e lupo cattivo(I'm your brother. I keep away the boogeyman and big bad wolf)." he says as he rubs his hand on the outside of my thigh causing a deep need to grow within me.

"Fratello(brother). You are the big bad wolf." I say low and he smiles showing me all his teeth. "Well what big teeth you have." I say as he rolls on top of me. I start trying to smother my laughter under his tickling hands.

"Stop....family here...ahahahaAHA..oh god! Alright I give!" I shout through trying to catch my breath

"You give?!" he laughs

"Yes I give!" I shout as he gets up and sits on the side of my bed. I lay there trying to calm myself. Finally I look up at him and see he is deep in thought. It's always like this. We tread that thin line of siblings and lovers. Then we feel guilt for lusting for our suppose to be family. We tease each other and then try to play it off with laughter. I get up and lay my head on his back.

~~~~~FlashBack~~~~

2 Years Ago

2002

It was about 2 weeks from my 14th birthday, Sonny was 16 going on 17.

I had come home from hanging out with my best friends. The girls and I had watched our best friend Jordan play basketball for the last 2 hours at the school yard, as we caught up and gossiped to each other. We were laughing when Tai spotted Dina the Dinosaur hanging over Sonny and Franco as they came walking out the library's side exit. I paid them no mind till I heard Franco shout at me to "get over here!" but like always I ignored his arrogant command and kept on to myself. I heard Sonny yelling at me to "Get the fuck over here" but again I continued my conversation still angry at the both of them for something I can't really remember about now. Joslynn and Tai kept up with the charade as well steady laughing and gossiping with me not fazed by my brothers threats. We heard heels clack towards us we didn't need to look to know it was Dina Skank of the Century. She stood there in front of us waiting for us to acknowledge her. I finally looked up at her quizzically but just as our eyes locked a sharp sting came across my face and the sound could be heard through the school. I swear it could it was like one of those scenes out of the movies when the sound is so loud that it scares the birds out of the trees. My ears rung so loud it took me a minute to understand what was happening I saw her mouth moving but couldn't hear anything and that worried me until I heard the word moolie. That snapped me out of shock. I slowly look around the yard the radio was cut low

"Come on the track duh duh da-da
With a throwback jersey and a fitted
Might blow a bag of hershey in the sidd-ix
Or might take sips of army with a chidd-ick, I'm so sick widdit
Lampin in the Hamptons, the weekends man
The Stan Smith Adidas and the Campers"

whispered through the air. Some faces held amusement, shock, fear, loyalty and some looked at me with satisfaction. This had all taken place within 10 seconds and before anyone could do anything I was on the stupid bitch. I grabbed her by her hair and repeatedly smacked her until her face looked purple. I did this as I shouted all kinds of crazy shit.

"You dumb bitch...say it again! I'll feed you your fuckin teeth!"

I threw her at the bleachers between Joslynn and Tai right were I had been sitting. I grabbed her hair and pulled as hard as I could while I shoved my foot in the middle of her back. Tai and Jos just sat there like it was nothing out of the ordinary with the sweetest sadistic smiles you would ever see. I turned her around grabbing the front of her school collar. I gave her a minute to comprehend all that had happened. She tried to claw at me but Jos and Tai grabbed her by her hands very calmly and nicely pinned her so she couldn't get her nails into me. When she wore herself out trying to struggle out of their grasp they let her go. I still had her collar and brought her closer to my face.

"Next time stay the hell out of affari di famiglia(family business). I'm letting you off easy. Do that stupid shit again and I'll make it so when the next time you walk into school they won't recognize you. There will be no resemblance to what you look like now. Capisci?(Do you understand?)" she just cried getting louder and louder.I shook her.

"Unaelewa?!(Do you understand?) No estoy jugando contigo!(I'm not playing with you)" I continue pissed that she has yet to answer! After I shook her a few more times she finally answered.

"Okay! Yes! I'm sorry."

Just to fuck her over a little more I stare at her blankly as I continued to wrangle her shirt.

"Let me go crazy voodoo bitch!"

Just as I raised my fist to put the bitch to sleep I was put into strong sets of arms. I looked up and saw Sonny and Frankie holding onto me each on either side. The dumb bitch ran into Franco's arms clinging to him he squeezes his arms to his side to make her release him she yelps as she looks up at him. She turns to me and raises her hand to hit me. I don't blink or flinch as her hand comes closer to my face but before it can make contact Sonny's hand catches hers and she looks up at him with puppy dog eyes.

"But why Sonny baby?" she wines like a toddler

I roll my eyes and make a disgusted sound because how dense this bitch is. I roll my neck towards Frankie to see his reaction and he looks at me with an eyebrow cocked just as amazed at The Dinosaurs stupidity. I start to laugh cause it was just too much sometimes but I'm cut off by Sonny's voice.

"Well toots" she smiles at the nickname not realizing the undertone of anger in his voice

"I don't care too much for the way you just disrespected my sorellina(baby sister)" he continues. The look on her face was priceless.

"What?!" she looked around the court completely oblivious to the obvious.

Tai and Jos started laughing at her she turned to glare at them and I cleared my throat bringing her attention back to me. I shimmy out of their hold as we pass a look to each other reassuring them that I'm calm. I straighten my clothes and slightly bow my head.

"Allow me to greet you with a proper introduction. I am Sonya Aliana Palminteri. Nice meeting you Dina The Dinosaur Skank of the Century." I smile politely.

Well to say she was shocked is to say the least. Tai, Jos, Jordan, and I said our good byes. While walking home Franco laughed and talked about the beating I handed to the Dinosaur.

"I'll feed you your fuckin teeth! Pow! Bitch went down! Ana super bitch!" He says in a victory like cry making Sonny and I laugh.

When we make it to Papa's house I run up to my room and dial my brother Darren to tell him what happened at school. I kept myself together pretty well while I was in public but when I got on the phone with my brother I couldn't stop my tears from falling. When I hung up with him I went into the bathroom and splashed my face. When I left I bumped into Frankie and he patted me on the back. I walk into my room and see Sonny sitting on my bed. I go sit next to him and we hold our hands together.

"Sorry about that" he says

"It's whatever" I say.

He leans over rubbing the cheek The Dinasaur smacked. Before we know it we're rolling around on my bed. We pull apart and mumble apologies while walking to the my bedroom door to leave but before he opens it he pins me to the wall and I wrap my legs around his waist. He lifts me higher and walks us back to the bed. Our tongues play a little he tries to get more access to my mouth but I'm not into so much tongue. We rub up against each other breathing harder. I bite into his shoulder and he groans harder and pushes into me harder.

We moan together he starts to tug at my shirt, I feel his hands on my skin as he squeezes me. I pull at his shirt and lift it over his head. He bites and pulls at my neck leaving it raw to the touch but it hurts so good. We groan together.

"Aliana Aziz!" Jennifer yells slamming the back door from downstairs

Great the wicked witch of the Boroughs!

~~~~~Present~~~~~

Thinking about that day as I rest my head on his back makes all these mixed emotions go through me. I wrap my arms around his body and he clings to my hands. We stay this way for a while until he brakes the silence.

"Sonya....Aliana I need...I gotta go.. back to the party"

I nod my head in agreement because I can't bring myself to speak. He gets up and hesitantly opens the door and walks out. I look up at the door and see he didn't close it. I get up and quietly shut the door and lay back down hoping to find some sleep as my MP3 distantly plays.

"There's a quiet storm
and it never felt like this before
There's a quiet storm
I think it's you
There's a quiet storm
and i never felt this hot before
Giving me something that's taboo"

SongK
SongK
2 Followers