Grown-Up Kissing Cousins

Story Info
They're consenting adults, so what if they're also cousins.
5k words
4.48
73.9k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,411 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction concocted entirely within my imagination. Any resemblance to real people shouldn't be surprising since most of my stories are based on people I know. While I hope you enjoy this story and are compelled to provide feedback, I don't expect the subject matter will appeal to everyone who reads it. As such, I discourage venomous, nasty feedback full of violent wishes against essentially fictional characters in fictional situations. If this story does not appeal to you, there is undoubtedly one somewhere on Literotica that will, so your energy will be better spent on finding it rather than on vilifying me. Your opinions are welcome but your attacks are not.

*****

Since I was going to be passing through town, I reached out to my cousin, Corinne, to see if she'd be around so I could drop by. I didn't get to her area very often and it had been a while since we'd last seen each other so I thought it would be a good opportunity to catch up as well as a good break in the middle of my drive. Although we'd grown up fairly close to each other, we were now separated by a fair distance since we'd grown up. She was a single mom to two kids with two different dads. She'd been married and divorced twice but worked hard and raised her daughters despite limited support from her two exes. Her shortcoming where men were concerned was that, instead of going into a relationship with somebody who was right for her, she seemed to go into relationships with guys she thought she could turn into somebody who was right for her. I'd always kind of felt like, if you get involved with a guy you meet at a bar, you're going to be dating a guy who likes to go to the bars. Likewise, if you meet a guy at church, you'll be in a relationship with a guy who goes to church. You don't try to turn one of them into the other. My relationships weren't perfect, either, but sometimes it is easier to see why from the outside than from the inside.

It turned out that Corinne was going to be around but her girls wouldn't, which was fine because it meant that we could have an adult conversation. Maybe that was why our conversation ended up going where it did and how our afternoon ended up the way it did. Since I had to get back on the road after my visit, I turned down her offer of a beer but accepted a cup of coffee. We spent some time just getting caught up on everything that was new that we didn't share on the social networking site we both frequented. I didn't have any kind of ulterior motive with the question I ended up asking; we were cousins, after all. Really it was just curiosity that made me go there.

"So," I started, "is there a guy currently in the picture?"

"No," she replied, "I'm just focusing on myself and my girls for now. My track record speaks for itself, as you know."

"Well, nobody's perfect," I said, "but is there somebody taking care of, you know, your needs? Friend with benefits or something?"

"Nope," she replied, "It's all my responsibility. What about you? Is there a lucky lady in your life?"

"No, not at the moment," I confessed, "I seem to be a magnet for basket cases. How do women hide it until they've sucked you in? Or why do they bother hiding it if it's just going to come out eventually?"

"Let's not even go there," she suggested.

"Good point," I said, "but I've got an idea that might be a little...offbeat."

"Go on," she cajoled.

"As long as I'm here," I started, "what if I was to scratch any itch you might currently have."

She didn't respond but it looked as though she was really considering it.

"Hear me out," I continued, "we're both adults and I'm not suggesting we enter into a relationship. I'm just offering to help you out."

"What did you have in mind?" she asked.

"I was just thinking maybe I go down on you until you ask me to stop," I replied.

"What are you going to get out of it?" she asked, shifting a little in her seat.

"Aside from good karma?" I asked, "Hone my oral skills, I guess. No strings attached. How often do you get an offer like that?"

"Pretty much never," she replied, "Okay, let's do this."

She got up so I did, too, then I followed her to her bedroom. I'd have been fine with doing it right there in the living room but this would work, too. I knew I couldn't fix her issues with men but I just wanted to do something nice for her and I'm not really sure why this came to mind. It wasn't like I ever carried a torch for my own cousin. It's not that she was unattractive; she was blue-eyed with long blonde hair, like most of the family. It was like, at that moment, I just stopped seeing her as my cousin and instead saw her as a woman with a need I might be able to fulfill for her. I honestly wasn't even thinking that I might get something out of it myself but, as we reached her bedroom, I realized that I was going to see her naked at the very least. She did have a nice figure so I was thinking that would be enough of a payback.

We didn't kiss, since this was not a romantic moment. I just started to unbutton her blouse while she watched my hands at work. I slipped it back and down her arms while she let it drop to the floor. Her nipples were hard but I didn't caress her tits just yet, though I did admire them contained within her bra. I hunkered down and opened her jeans, revealing her panties, then began to work her jeans down until she was standing there in just her bra and panties. Still hunkered down, I looked up and thought she looked pretty damn good. I wondered if she'd allow me a photo before I had to leave. If I made her cum good and hard, she might be willing.

Standing up again, I did caress her tits then, feeling her hard nipples through the thin material of her bra. She sort of gasped slightly but that was it, though I suspected that her pussy was becoming very wet. I didn't want to rush, though I was getting anxious to devour her pussy; I wanted to build her up a little first then, hopefully, give her a long and intensely pleasurable orgasm or two or three. I reached behind her and unfastened her bra then slid it off her shoulders and down her arms while watching as her tits were revealed. Her areolas and nipples were light pink, which made sense since she was so fair-skinned. I caressed the bare flesh and brushed my palms over her hard nipples before lowering my head to lick and suck her hard nipples while continuing to caress the soft, smooth flesh. She held my head and ran her fingers through my hair as I alternated from one tit to the other.

Eventually, I dropped down again and started to slide her panties down. Her bush was well-groomed and very blonde which made me even more anxious to devour her pussy. She stepped out of her panties then, after I admired her naked body above me for a moment, helped me up. She sat on the edge of her bed and scooted back until she was in the middle then propped up her pillows and lay against them. I moved up onto the bed on my knees, positioning myself between her spread legs, and gave her naked body another once-over before lowering my face toward her pussy. Once I was close enough, I ran my tongue along her slit, tasting the pungent nectar that was flowing and causing her to moan. I glanced up as I lapped at her pussy, beyond her tits to see that she had her eyes closed but her mouth hanging open. I slurped up her juices, not thinking that I was going down on my cousin, but just being happy for the opportunity to eat a juicy pussy that I'd never eaten before. It had been a while since I'd been with someone who I'd never been with previously and the fact that she was my cousin really meant very little in the grand scheme of things.

After basically slurping up her juices for a bit, I slipped first one then a second finger into her hot, wet pussy as I licked her clit. She started moaning louder immediately and it was obvious that she was very worked up. I was sure that it was partly just from the anticipation beginning at the point when we'd started discussing this but, if she'd been taking care of her own needs for a while, part of it was also certainly just due to having somebody else driving her toward an orgasm. I didn't think it would take very long for her to cum but I was planning to continue devouring her hot pussy until she stopped me. I was hoping to make her cum several times and for each orgasm to be equally intense and pleasurable. I wasn't really expecting that she'd necessarily take care of me once I'd taken care of her but I was definitely hopeful. Her pussy was very hot and wet and I knew it would be a treat to slip into. I also suspected that, if I could make her cum orally, she'd probably be open to making me cum similarly.

Though those thoughts did cross my mind, my focus was primarily on the tasty blonde pussy that was spread out in front of me. I was pumping my fingers in and out of her while licking and sucking her clit and it was only a few minutes after I'd first slipped my fingers in when she started shaking the first time. She let out a soft cry as she was cumming though I assume it was because she was accustomed to cumming quietly. I could feel her pussy being flooded with even more juices so fucking her crossed my mind again but I remained focused on continuing to eat her. I don't know whether she was expecting me to stop since I had to know that she'd cum but I didn't let up at all. It was rare that I didn't enjoy eating pussy but when I was with somebody I'd never been with before, I tended to indulge in going down, both for her pleasure and my own.

As she recovered from her orgasm, she was immediately building up toward another one, which was my goal. I could tell just by how she was moving and the way her pussy felt, though the fact that she was getting louder was revealing as well. My experience had typically been that, after the first orgasm, even if it had taken a bit of time and effort, the one or ones that followed typically required less time and effort. Corinne was rocking her hips toward my face and had grabbed my head, though she wasn't forcing her pussy against my face yet. I don't know if she realized that she'd silenced herself when she'd cum but she wasn't doing it any longer and was now moaning continuously and pretty loudly. She tensed up some as I continued eating her but, as she started cumming again, her body went limp and she started trembling. I ate her through this orgasm as well as a couple more before she finally stopped me.

"You have been amazing," she said, "but I don't know if my mind or body can handle any more and, as appealing as orgasm-induced insanity sounds, I have my girls to raise. I am so going to return the favor, though."

"Unless you're certain that you'd lose your mind," I replied, "you could always ride my cock for a bit first."

"It's been so long since I've had a stiff cock inside me," she said, "that I am totally willing to risk it. Let's get you naked."

I'd kicked my shoes off beside the bed but otherwise I was still fully dressed. She sat up and reached for my shirt as I straightened up on my knees, so I raised my arms to allow her to remove it. With that cast aside, she opened my jeans and started working them down. I flopped onto my back to make it easier for her and she got onto her knees to yank them the rest of the way down. I was watching her bouncing titties as she tossed my jeans aside and turned back to caress the bulge in my briefs. I was absolutely rigid and, when she slid my briefs down, my throbbing tool popped right out. She tossed my briefs aside, too, and after taking a moment to stroke my cock and caress my balls, she was straddling me. My gaze was alternating from her bouncing tits to her golden bush as she lowered it toward my cock. She guided my cock toward her approaching pussy then engulfed it, causing both of us to moan.

She sat there for a moment, straddling me with my cock fully embedded in her pussy as I savored the way it felt. I reached up to caress her tits, brushing my palms over her hard nipples, wondering again how she might feel about photos. She started to move slowly up and down on my tool and her hot, slick pussy felt absolutely incredible. I continued to fondle her tits but I was really savoring the grip of her pussy on my cock. I wasn't sure that I'd be able to hold out for her to have additional orgasms with it feeling so good, but I typically did okay when my partner was on top so I wasn't going to sweat it. Since she'd just been planning to "return the favor" anyway, I didn't think she'd be too bummed if I couldn't hold out. As she started humping my cock harder and faster, I was feeling more like I was going to be okay, though. And maybe she'd only be able to handle one more orgasm after what she'd said when she stopped me from eating her.

I realized as she increased her pace that her tits were bouncing so I stopped fondling them and just watched them, my hands going around to caress and squeeze her ass. I was pushing up into her each time she came down on me and it seemed like she was quickly on the brink of another orgasm. I honestly hadn't really thought that I'd be able to get her to cum this much but I guess she really was that pent up. I certainly didn't feel like I could take full credit for it myself but if she wanted to reward me for it, I wasn't going to turn that down. When she went from riding me hard and fast to almost going into slow motion, I would feel her body trembling once again. She was even louder this time, too, so she must have been getting comfortable with being alone in the house.

She stopped briefly, breathing heavily, before going right back to riding me hard and fast. I kept pushing up into her, giving her all the penetration I could while starting to feel my orgasm stirring. Before I was quite there, though, she did manage to cum one more time before she had to climb off of my cock.

"Same problem as before," she gasped then moved down between my legs as I watched her tits swinging. Taking my throbbing cock in her hand, she wrapped her lips around it and sucked it into the warm confines of her mouth. I moaned as she started bobbing her head up and down, her lips caressing my cock and bringing my orgasm on even faster, though with an incredible amount of pleasure. I watched as she sucked me off, her blonde hair cascading around her face and her blue eyes occasionally glancing up at me. I knew that I'd be thinking back on this moment a lot, probably while wishing we lived closer together so I could experience it on a regular basis. Of course things might get a little complicated then but I was sure I'd have trouble finding anything to complain about.

She was really good when it came to sucking cock so I was savoring her talent as she managed to draw out the pleasure I was feeling. Mostly she was pumping the base while her lips moved up and down my shaft but occasionally she'd take a brief break and tongue my balls. My cock was growing thicker the closer I got to cumming but she was unfazed and just continued sucking while the level of pleasure I was feeling continued to build. Even when I started spurting into her mouth, she just swallowed my load and kept on sucking me off. It was only once I was completely spent and starting to soften that she let my cock fall from her mouth. She smiled up at me then crawled up the bed, her tits swinging, and lay beside me.

"Thank you for making me cum," she said, "You may have noticed that I was a little pent up so I appreciate you ignoring the taboo of fucking your cousin."

"It's probably good that we don't live too close to each other," I replied, "or I feel like I'd be ignoring that taboo a lot."

"Oh you certainly would," she confirmed, "You don't make a girl cum like that and think she'll forget about it. I'm already thinking about road trips. I never cum that easily or that much."

"You are welcome at my place any time," I told her, "and if you have another daughter-free weekend, I'll do the traveling."

"Awesome," she said, lying against me.

"In the meantime, though," I started, "how would you feel about sharing photos?"

"You thinking about jerking off to pictures of your cousin, you redneck?" she asked, giggling.

"I could video myself jerking off to photos of my cousin, if you'd like to see that," I replied.

"You bet your ass I want to see that," she confirmed, "and I'd send you some video right back."

"You're going to get me aroused again just thinking about it," I told her.

"Well I guess you'll have to fuck me again before you leave," she stated.

We started making out, the first time we'd kissed, while she reached for my cock and I fondled her tits. My cock was recovering quickly, partly due to her hand, partly due to her tongue in my mouth and partly due to the thought of photos and videos bouncing around my brain. Once I was fully rigid, I moved my hand down from her tits, through her bush, to make sure she was ready to go. I found her pussy practically overflowing with juices which just made me want to slip my cock into her. I started to get up, planning to just roll over on top of her and fuck her missionary but she had a different idea. She rolled over onto her stomach then pushed her ass up in the air. I got up onto my knees and moved behind her, running my hands over her bare ass before taking my cock in hand. I guided it to her pussy and pushed myself in until my hips were pressed against her ass, both of us moaning.

She had her face pressed against the comforter and it looked like she was reaching back between her legs with one hand. I wondered if that was just habit or if she thought she might need a little help along this time. I was holding her hips as I started to slowly fuck her but once I got a nice rhythm going I slipped my hands up to cup her swinging tits. Fucking her from behind felt just as incredible as it had having her riding me and sucking me off so, obviously, I was in seventh heaven. Based on how her pussy was feeling and how she was pushing back as I was thrusting into her, I suspected that she was right there with me. I was never at that point where I was like "Oh my God, I'm fucking my cousin!" It was more like "Oh my God, I'm finally getting laid!" The fact that she was my cousin was actually secondary to the fact that she was a woman who was actually willing to fuck me. Again, I had a feeling that she was right there with me on that, too.

Her pussy was feeling so incredible that I think the only thing that was keeping me from cumming immediately was the fact that I'd cum once already. I was kind of hoping that it was working the opposite for her, that she would cum more easily and more quickly since she'd cum already. It wasn't that I wanted her necessarily to cum quickly and be done but I still wanted that reassurance that she was going to cum before I did and not leave her high and dry. There was definitely nothing dry about this experience, however. I could feel her pussy becoming even wetter and hotter the longer I was fucking her, which I was glad I could enjoy without worrying about it making me cum too quickly. When she started pushing back against me even harder and faster, I straightened up and basically just let her set the pace. If I tried matching her rhythm, I just kept throwing it off so I was pretty much just kneeling there as she backed repeatedly into my cock. I'd give a little thrust each time her ass hit my hips but that was about it and it felt absolutely outstanding.

When she gave a good, hard shove backwards and just stayed there, I felt the tremors coursing through her body as she came again. She pushed back a couple more times as her orgasm tapered off then pulled away from me and rolled onto her back. I took a moment to admire her body laid out in front of me, searing it into my memory despite the promise of photos, then lowered myself over her. I guided my cock back into her hot and now even more slippery pussy then brought my lips to hers. Our tongues snaked into each other's mouths as I started to slowly fuck her, sliding the full length of my cock in and out of her. I was supporting myself over her on my forearms as she raised her hips to accept my slow thrusting. I could feel her tits brushing against my chest as they moved in rhythm with our fucking.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,411 Followers
12