Grown-up Nina (FnF)

Story Info
My now adult stepdaughter earns an ass-whipping.
2.6k words
4.38
112.2k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RabbitPrince
RabbitPrince
1,102 Followers

My father and grandfather were both British. That meant harsh discipline, corporal punishment, and men being stoic. And a few other Britishisms. From a parental standpoint, it meant that I didn't put up with much guff. I had no issues meting out a spanking to any of my kids if they deserved it.

I divorced when my eldest was 10 and my youngest, six. I met Sonja two years later, and a year after that I was into my second marriage. Sonja had three children, same as me. She was a widow though, so we had her kids full-time, unlike the wonky 50-50 schedule my ex and I had worked out with mine.

Nina was the eldest, eleven years old when I married her mother. Zachary and Mikhail were eight and six respectively. My three children, Noah, Janice, and Rachel, were all quite well-behaved and respectful, knowing what fate they would meet if they pushed me too far. Zach and Misha quickly learned what boundaries they could operate in, and after a reasonable adjustment time, fell in line were basically good boys.

Nina was different though. I could never reach her. She was the only one of the three who never came to call me 'Dad', referring to me only by my first name, John. And she was wicked. She misbehaved constantly, acted out, stole, lied, pranked, teased, smoked, fought... There seemed to be nothing I could do to tame her spirit.

She was extremely smart, but her school marks were erratic. She would get A's as often as she got F's, and had praise as frequently as condemnations from her teachers. She was a frequent visitor to the principal's office, and had been suspended twice.

I beat her ass the same way I did with the other five, when they deserved it, but on her it seemed to have no effect. The only thing that made any difference to her behaviour is when I took my belt to her. I was loath to do it, and I'd only ever taken the belt to Noah twice and Rachel once. And for good reason. The other three never earned that.

With Nina, I'd give her the belt, and then she'd actually be good. For about a week or two, tops. Then she'd be back to her old tricks. It drove me mad.

I have a bit of a temper, too. Probably something to do with the repression of emotion or something. In any case, I'm very calm. Until I blow. Then, look out. I'd only ever lost my temper with any of the kids twice in my life, and never while punishing them.

Anyhow, Nina was eighteen now. I hadn't had to use corporal punishment on any of the other kids past the age of about thirteen. By that point they'd got it. But with Nina, it seemed to be the only way to ever get any kind of limited good behaviour out of her.

When she reached adulthood, I vowed that I would now never again lay a hand on her.

It had been two and a half months since her birthday. And my patience was wearing thin.

"Nina!" I called out, knowing she was upstairs in her room. Predictably, I got no response. "Nina!!!"

"Whattaya want, John?" came her snarky response at my second intonation of her name.

"Come downstairs, please. I want to talk to you."

She took her time. I struggled to contain myself. I swore she did little, subtle things like that just to irk me. It was like a constant contest of wills, and she knew the ways to push my buttons. There were only two months of high school left! And she'd pulled her marks up admirably; she could probably get into any college she applied to now. Why couldn't she just be good?

"Whassup, John?" she asked in a bratty pose with her hips tilted and her arms crossed. Her lips were screwed up in a defiant snarl.

"I think you know." She was dressed sort of Goth, like usual. She had on a sort of corset-thing and a black silk top, with a gauzy skirt and black-and-white striped leggings. Her hair was dyed jet black and messed, with pigtails. Her makeup was thick and dark. I hated it. She also got her nose and lower lip pierced for her 18th birthday. She did it just to defy me, I was sure.

"Yeah, well, that bitch had it coming to her."

"We've talked about this before, Nina. You can't be fighting. Even if you're provoked. You've got two more months to go. That's it. Do you really want to get kicked out now?"

"Whatever," was her dismissive response.

"Look, Nina," I sighed, trying to keep my cool. "I've tried to reason with you here. You're the smartest kid I've got."

"I'm not your kid," she broke in.

"Yes, yes, I'm sorry. You're the smartest... person I have living under my roof that I pay for all of her food, lodgings, clothing and allowance." She screwed her face up at me even more at that. Lord, why did she provoke me like this? I was trying to treat her like an adult! Why did she always make it so difficult!?

"Look, Nina, this can't continue. All you've got to do is finish this year off, ok? Then you can apply for college, get a job, travel for a bit, whatever you want! We've talked about that. I think I'm being more than reasonable to you. Just two months! Ok?"

"Whatever,John.Two months. Fine."

I felt my hackles rising. She always baited me this way. I had resolved not to give in. She was an adult, I would treat her like one. I prayed for once she would act like one.

"Nina," I said, with a bit of an edge to my voice, "I haven't punished you at all since you've become an adult. I've backed off, let you get those damn... those piercings, backed off about you smoking... You get a lot of privileges. You've got a good situation here. Is it too much to ask for a bit of respect from you?"

She had been looking off to her left as I spoke, not even acknowledging me any more than was the bare minimum. Her arms were still crossed as she slowly turned her head to fix me with a defiant gaze.

Two words came from her lips. "Fuck. You."

I was rooted to the spot for an instant, blasted with disbelief. None of any of the six kids had ever,everspoken to me like that. I wasn't mean or cruel, but I had pretty distinct boundaries. My eyes flashed with rage for a second. Then I got a hold of myself. When she saw my veneer of calm crack the slightest bit, the corner of her lips twisted into the slightest hint of a smile. I swore, she enjoyed baiting me.

"Nina," I said, my voice icy and even. "You're really trying my patience. I'm going to go for a walk here. When I get back, we're going to continue our talk. And you're going to give me respect as an adult, same as I will for you. Got it?"

She just continued her challenging gaze and posture. Slowly, she moved her hands. She plucked a cigarette from behind her ear. She put it between her lips and slowly, deliberately, retrieved a box of waterproof matches that were tucked into the top of her corset.

She knew that smoking, as much as I hated it, was at least permitted outdoors now that she was of age. She wouldn't dare to light up in the house.

She struck the match. My brow furrowed into a scowl. Ever so slowly, she brought the match to the end of the cigarette. She inhaled. She drew in a drag, slowly plucked the cigarette from her lips with her fingers, and blew a stream of smoke straight at me.

I snapped.

In a blind rage, I lunged at her. She whirled and ran. I was hot on her heels and caught her by the skirt as she tried to bolt up the stairs.

"Get your fucking hands off of me, John!"she yelled as I grabbed her and picked her up. She pounded on my shoulders and back as I carried her over to the couch. For a girl who could apparently throw a punch, she sure seemed like a pussy. I barely felt her blows. Maybe it was just the anger.

Regardless, I bore her to the couch and flung her across my lap. If this was the only way to get any kind of respect out of her, then so be it. "Dammit, Nina," I roared back at her, "You've pushed me way too far here. You want to act like a kid? Fine, I'll treat you like a kid!!"

"You fucking let me go right now!!"she screamed, thrashing about.

I had her around the waist in my left hand as I unclasped and removed my belt swiftly with my right. I was so enraged, my hands were shaking.

She screamed and struggled. I pushed her skirt up with my right hand and tore at her panties. I pulled them down to her knees, exposing her bare white ass while she shrieked and flailed about.

I raised my belt and brought it down across her buttocks with a loud crack. She screamed and froze. I raised my belt again and whipped her right across her bare ass. And again. Red marks and welts appeared almost instantly as I whipped her butt cheeks hard and fast. She screamed and screamed, raising herself up on her arms and arching her back. I brought my belt down again and again, striking each cheek hard and deliberately, sharp cracking sounds cutting the air, matched by her cries of pain.

By about the twentieth lash, I sort of came to myself again. My god. What had I done? I had totally lost my temper. I had just whipped her ass angrily, savagely. I was trying to treat her like an adult! God, what had I done??

I ceased my assault, completely taken aback at my actions. I didn't know what to do. Nina lay across my lap, sobbing bitterly, glowing red welts rising and throbbing on the smooth, white flesh of her bottom. I felt to cry myself. How had I let myself get so out of control?

"...Nina?" I said softly. She just sobbed and sobbed. I repeated after a few seconds, "Nina?"

She slowly turned her head to look at me. Her makeup was streaked as tears ran freely down her face. "Dad?" she said, her voice quavering.

I was stunned. She'd never called me 'Dad'. Ever. She'd never written it, either. Any of the cards she ever written me were always addressed to 'John'.

"Dad?" she sobbed again. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry..."

I didn't know what to say. I was overcome with several emotions at once. I couldn't begin to sort them out.

She rolled slightly to face me and softly took my hand. She raised it to her lips and kissed it softly. I was paralyzed. I didn't know what to think or feel. I was so, so sorry that I'd lost my temper treated her this way, and she was the one apologizing?

She took my hand and brought it lower. Before I realized what she was doing, she had placed my hand squarely between her legs. Her pussy was sopping wet and hot as boiling water.

"Please, Dad, I'm sorry," she whispered to me. "This is all I've ever wanted. I couldn't tell you. This is why I've always misbehaved. Please, just do this. I'll be good. I'll always be good. Just please, please, spank me..."

My brain was completely destroyed. She was grinding her hips, slowly rubbing her inflamed, slippery snatch up and down on the heel of my hand. I couldn't think. I couldn't react. I had never been so utterly caught off-guard and unawares.

She moaned deeply as she humped my inert hand. Alarm bells and warnings were screaming in my head, but it seemed they were coming from miles, miles away...

Suddenly I snapped again. Differently this time though. My body totally possessed, but by lust this time, not rage. I flipped her over on to her back, my face a contorted mask of deliberation. She looked up at me with fear.

I began tearing at my jeans and boxers, unbuttoning, unzipping, yanking them down, freeing my rapidly hardening penis...

I was mad with need! Nina's expression turned from fear to disbelief, then to expectant desperation as she observed my frantic actions. She spread her knees, sliding her panties down to her ankles to give me access.

I placed my helmet at her entrance, and in a frenzied trance, rammed deep into her in a single stroke. She cried out in pain or lust. I wasn't sure which, and was past caring. I began pounding inside of her. She threw her head back and wailed, her eyes closed and her beautiful mouth hanging open in surrender.

I fucked my step-daughter furiously. Any part of my mind that might have insisted how wrong or improper this was remained silent. I was a primal fucking animal, completely taken with the lustful desire to fuck this beautiful young girl into oblivion. For my satisfaction.

She screamed out finally after holding her breath for seeming minutes as I drove into her quivering pussy savagely. "Yes!" she cried. "Oh, god, yes!! Fuck me! Harder!! Oh, god, fuck me, Dad!!"

As if I had a choice. My spinal column and testicles were in charge now. Sonja could have walked in on us right then and there and I wouldn't have been able to stop myself.

If fucked deep and brutally, harder if it was possible, partly at her urgings, and partly just because my soul was completely bursting into flame with overwhelming desire. I drove into her rapidly, my cock disappearing to the hilt again and again into her slick, shivering teenage pussy.

I felt my orgasm begin at the base of my spine. My balls clenched and my abdominals all contracted, my lungs seizing and my face contorting in agonized ecstasy. I thrust. Again. Deeper. The sensation of her hot pussy clinging to the shaft of my dick was too much.

I roared out and came. I pitched on top of my step-daughter and shot, blast after blast of white-hot semen filling her up, pumping deep inside of her, completing my sinful, adulterous, incestuous act. She squealed a high-pitched bark, then screamed as she came, clawing at my chest and arms, bucking and convulsing underneath my lusty assault as she reached her climax.

I was gasping for breath. Sweat beaded on my forehead. My thighs were burning from the friction on the couch and my jeans.

Oh, god. What had I done? Again? What the hell had come over me?

"Oh, Dad!" Nina gushed. "Oh, god, Dad, that was incredible!!!"

I gasped for breath, overcome with a receding horror... She wasn't hurt... She wasn't upset... I hadn't raped her... She had wanted it. She had initiated it. Was this what she'd wanted all along?

"Oh my god, Dad, that was so incredible... Please, please... You can do that to me any time. Every time. Every night! God! Whenever you want! Please, just do that. Spank me. Fuck me. Take me. Make me yours. You don't have to worry, I'm on the pill. I'll never tell Mom. You don't have to worry, just spank me and fuck me, and I'll be good, I'll be so good, you'll never have to worry again..."

RabbitPrince
RabbitPrince
1,102 Followers