Gryphon Breeding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hips jerking, Storm gasped and a warm splatter of pre cum poured down her throat. She did not even need to swallow, due to her crop, yet did so reflexively, throat tightening and relaxing around his cock. It was an additional dose of pleasure for the gryphon, after all. He clacked his beak and hissed like a feline, raising and lowered a hind paw, increasing amounts of pre cum dribbling down her throat almost as if she was milking him.

"Oh, Bella..."

Oh, she also had some power over the gryphon and would have smiled if her beak was not strained wide with cock. She would see him next week and the week after and the week after that, all to ensure that she would bear the eggs she desired so much. Cock throbbing in her throat, Bella shuddered and fanned her tail feathers, juices dripping to the floor between her thighs.

"Mmmfff..." Storm made a noise that was devoid of words, lust shining through his vocalisation. "That's it, my little hen, take my cock nice and deep."

Crooning low in her throat, the gryphoness shifted her weight and tenderly stroked Storm's balls with one paw, mindful of her sharp talons. In another scenario, she may have made use of those talons, but his paw in her hair and cock in her throat told her another story. This story made her soul ache to be controlled, taken over utterly and completely. Thrusting into her crop, Storm huffed as he rolled his hips with increasing fervour, the need to cum and breed setting his skin tingling as if dosed with an electric current.

"Not that you have any choice about taking my cock or not, Bella," he reminded her as he lashed his tail, edging closer and closer. "You started this but I'm the one who's going to finish it. You have no say in this."

Storm smirked, eyes narrowing in avian glee, and shoved his length down her throat with enough force that she fought not to gag, body twisting in automatic reaction. Fingers tight around her ear tufts, he slammed into her throat and powered in as if it was his last fuck, careless of her comfort as he hit orgasm with a feral screech.

Hips rolling up to Bella's beak, the gryphon forced the knot inside, keeping her beak spread wide to accommodate him even as her eyes bulged and watered with the strain. A mixture of cum and her own arousal stained the ground between her thighs, painting her as the breeding hen she had become for him, and she could do nothing but lean into the larger gryphon as he shot his load into her beak. Cum poured down her throat as if from a tap and the gryphoness trembled, feathers standing up slightly from her body as the stream of seed filled the pouch in her throat until it bulged. She inhaled sharply, sweat and sex in the air, and gave a muffled moan, fingers curled around his larger, muscular thighs as if they were the only thing anchoring her in place.

Storm did not grow soft in her throat but rather pulsed, the gryphon hissing loudly as if already wanting more. The knot pressed at the edge of her beak and Bella leaned on his thighs for support, content to let him rest in her throat for a time, each lingering throb of his shaft sending another spurt of seed into her crop, throat swelling more and more until it appeared almost unnatural. She delayed swallowing, enjoying the heavy sensation, shaft musky as it rested upon her tongue. There was nothing like gryphon cum, it had to be said.

The gryphon yanked Bella boldly away from his cock, angling just so that the knot eased out, though her jaw and face ached from the strain - she was not supposed to have her beak open that wide! Cum drooled from her parted beak and she struggled to lap it up as her hair was pulled, the gryphon dragging her to her hind paws and walking her the two steps to the nearest kitchen counter. Handling her as easily as one would direct an obedient pet, Storm bent her over the smooth top of the kitchen counter and Bella reached over to grasp the opposite side, body knowing what was coming before her mind caught up. Storm wasted no time in thrusting into her, forcing her legs apart with his own. Groaning, he panted in short, sharp breaths, cock pumping within her sore passage, making it stretch once more to accommodate him.

Bella quaked and finally swallowed her crop of cum as the gryphon ploughed into her, forcing the hen to cling to the kitchen counter in order to simply remain in position, half-bent over and fucked like it was the only manner of sex that would ever feel good to her again. She could do nothing to resist - any movement that he disliked only resulted in a heavy paw between her shoulder blades, pinning her down to the counter. She was there good and proper until he was satisfied and only then would she be released.

She would see him again, for breeding and egg bearing, she thought through a haze of pleasure. Bella found purchase on the hard tiles and thrust her rump back, screeching as Storm used the new position to pound into her with the full force of his body, muscles tensing. Pressing her beak against the smooth counter top, the gryphon's pussy clenched and rippled around his thick length, driving her to a pleasure rending peak that would leave her legs shaking. Yes, she would see the black gryphon again very soon.

Only for egg bearing purposes, of course. No other reason. There was no other reason at all.

*

Two weeks later, Bella had a spring in her step. Thirteen rounds of full on fucking, countless blowjobs and many wicked 'paw jobs' and fingering sessions had roused her into the perfect breeding state. The duo had completed what they - or, more accurately, she - had set out to do. Bella smiled and hummed to herself as she dusted the bedroom, bare from her beak to her tail feathers. There was no swell in her belly as yet but her heat had subsided in clear indication that she would no longer require breeding. Its job was done. The orange gryphoness giggled as she hopped from paw to paw, unable to remain still in her joy, duster and polish forgotten on the neat double bed. Soon, she would have contractions and lay an egg that would be tended until hatching. One egg would be laid per breeding and she was confident that more would shortly harden in her belly if she had her way with Storm. Only the time they had together would tell. Her body would naturally crave breeding until a proper clutch had been laid; their time together was fragile and precious.

"Fancy seeing you here, hen."

She turned with a smile to not see her husband but the gryphon who had put her in such a state and mood. Storm spread his wings to block out the entrance to the bedroom with his bulk, wearing only a pair of Kyle's boxer briefs in navy blue. She chuckled and winked, shaking her tail feathers out. They looked good on him, especially as he only seemed to wear that loin cloth otherwise. It was an odd garment for modern times, but it was not a bad thing. It was a strange sight to find him in the bedroom, however, as it was not a location usually frequented. Funnily enough, they had not yet had sex in the bedroom at all. Their trysts were odd like that: short, sweet and to the point. Never where one would be expected.

Walking up behind the gryphon, Storm wrapped his arms around her waist and ground the growing bulge in his briefs against her rump. Though natural arousal bubbled within her like water in a simmering pot coming to the boil, she mock gasped and whirled about, shaking a finger at him.

"I'm already carrying an egg," Bella scolded him with a smile that took away the severity of her words. "What need do we have of mating now? Off with you, feather brain!"

Storm smirked.

Moving with the speed of a feline, Storm grabbed and threw Bella on the bed. She bounced with an indignant squawk, her feathers ruffled. The gryphon slammed her wrists to either side of her head and forced her beak open with his, utterly dominating her.

He broke the kiss with the cocky grin that was becoming a near fixed feature on his beak and expression, cock teasing Bella's folds with agonising restraint, tempting her with a dose of pleasure that could be hers if she only submitted to him. Driven to the point of desperation, Bella arched and crooned, begging him to fill her.

"That doesn't mean I don't get to breed you, little hen, simply because you are carrying my egg."

Storm pulled away, releasing the hen and standing up tall, arms folded over his chest. His cock jutted out from his crotch like a signal, a string of pre cum drooling from the tip. Was the gryphon ever not horny? Helplessly, Bella looked up at him, waiting upon his will if she would only be fucked and fucked hard. Storm's eyes danced wickedly and he fluffed up his feathers, as cocky as always.

"You need me, admit it," he flaunted, stroking his cock. "You want to be bred over and over again until you cannot walk, lay egg after egg, all of my brood. Won't Kyle be surprised when you are suddenly so...fertile?"

Bella swallowed: the thought sent tremors of excitement through her body like miniature lightning bolts, electrifying ever nerve. Circling his finger in the air - a clear gesture - Storm told her wordlessly to turn around, shaft pulsing with restrained arousal. They had time before her husband returned home and he intended to use it to the fullest extent. What else would one do with such a pretty hen?

"Now, lift that pretty tail for me."