G's Submission Ch. 08

Story Info
Sunday night.
4.2k words
4.65
37.1k
15

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With increasing excitement, fear and arousal, I opened the door. The first thing I noticed when I entered the room was that Jane wasn't alone. There was this tall blonde woman in her late twenties, fiddling with a camera apparatus on my desktop PC. I could only see her back. She was near my desk. which was cleared of all my stationery. I could see that they had all been cleaned into the open drawer below. Jane was arranging clothes in my wardrobe. I wondered why they were cleaning my room when I spotted a big bundle behind Jane. It was tied up into my old bed sheet, which I had kept in my wardrobe. She had obviously been through my stuff then. I looked at the clothes in Jane's hand. I froze. They were her clothes.

Jane spotted me. The grin broke out. "Hey G! You're back! Meet Kat. Or Katherine for you. She is Rhonna's sister. You know Rhonna don't ya?"

Rhonna was one of Jane's cocky friends. I nodded slowly, trying to digest the scene in front of me. Kat came forward from my PC, holding out her hand.

"Hiya! I'm a professional photographer. I have a studio down 43rd street. Pleased to meet you!"

She was very pretty, her smile very warm. I instantly liked her.

"Me too!" I said. "So, photographer, eh? What do you shoot?" I asked her cheerily, trying not to focus on how much Jane had tidied up and changed my room.

"Mostly glamour models." Kat replied instantly. We continued a conversation about her work and my research for about 5 minutes. It turned out, she shot for a lot of popular local magazines, and helped out amateur models. I thought we hit it off very well. Then she said,

"I couldn't believe it when Jane told me you were ready to do this at first. After meeting you, I'm even more surprised. You know this is the Internet right?"

I was slightly dazed. What was she talking about? Then I looked at Jane.

"Er.. One moment Kat," I told her, and motioned to Jane. "A private word?"

Jane followed me out into the hallway and into April's empty room. I was about to open my mouth to fire a barrage of questions at Jane but she cut me off.

"You know what G? You are a great big bimbo. Why did you tell Carrie that I was making you do this? Is that even true? Now she thinks I am blackmailing you."

Each of her sentences was a slap in my face.

"If you think you're kidding yourself that you don't like this, then go on. We both know you get off on this." She sat on the bed. Her evil smile widened. "In fact I would never have pushed you to do all the things you did without your consent. Why pretend?"

Oh God. I knew I'd regret making my parting remark to Carrie. I was fuming inside, but helpless.

Jane continued her lecture. "In fact, I am a bit sick of your pathetic attempts to control our games of humiliation." What was she on about? I let her do everything to me.

"I want total control. I mean, you don't make any decisions in your life henceforth. I don't care if I really have to blackmail you for that. I enjoy playing with you too much." She stared at me to let it sink in. And then she paced the room. I was scared. And infuriatingly, inevitably and inexplicably aroused at the idea of this little twerp controlling my life henceforth.

"I think you should know the new rules of our game now." This little girl looked like an 8 feet giant to me. I was totally entranced by her.

"Do you want to hear them, slut?" She asked. My sick sexual drive was kicking in now. I nodded. "What? Loudly." She said, cricking her head in my direction and putting a hand over her ear. At that moment, to me, she seemed like a devil incarnate who dedicated herself to my downfall, as well as a goddess who exactly gave me what I desired. My arousal soared. My self esteem plummeted. I sort of knew that the evening was headed towards this point, but I didn't think it would be so quick.

"I would like to know my new rules, Jane. Please tell them to me."

Jane smiled. "Good."

She started pacing. "I think you're a bit overdressed for this." I understood.

I quickly stripped. "Good." She said again, nodding at my boobs.

"So far, you've got only one rule. What is that?" She asked. "Quickly, I don't want to keep Kat waiting." What had she planned with Kat? I could sense it would be a nude photo-shoot, probably, but why the Internet. I didn't want my photos online. I shuddered and focused on the present.

"Um... Any order you give me, I agree to do it by making your order more humiliating... for myself." I whispered.

"Or else?" Jane said.

"The game is over." I said, following her dizzy pace across the room. She was getting more and more excited. It was infectious. I knew I was glistening below navel.

"Now," She grinned. "We both don't want that, do we?"

I shook my head fiercely.

"I thought so." She said smugly. "So I have some changes to this rule. You might want to type it down on your phone."

I picked up my phone and opened the notepad. "Type in Rule no. 1." She said. I typed it down wordlessly. I was about to learn that I had broken Rule 1 already. Jane knew, of course. Her grin had already widened imperceptibly. "Add this to the rule. If you break the rule, we don't stop playing. Instead, as a punishment, for each time you break the rule, you beg me to add a rule to this list, or make an existing rule better."

How does she even come up with this shit? Was it online forums? I typed in the modified rule and looked at her.

"That's it. Only one rule. Aren't I good?" Yeah right.

"Ready for your first punishment?"

"What?" I was surprised.

"When I asked you to type the rule, the was a direct order." I was floored. What a nerd she was! "How the hell can I make typing something on a phone sexy?"

"Use your imagination dear. Anyway, the time has passed. Do you want the punishment?"

I sighed as I read her damned stupid rule again. "Yes, please. Can you add another rule to my list." Not a minute since I started, and I had already accrued a punishment.

"Good, You'll never be dressed again without my permission. If you ever do get dressed, I'll decide what to wear."

I paled. She laughed as she looked at me. "Don't worry pet. I'll give you clothes to cover you. Barely. Sometimes." I frowned. She looked at my phone. I typed it down. She continued.

"Now, punishment for breaking this rule three times would be another rule. Got it?"

I was shaking as I typed it down. I could foresee this list becoming dramatically longer and dangerous.

"Right. Kat is here to take a photo shoot. An explicit one. The photos..." She continued. "Will be for the benefit of a select group of my friends."

I opened my mouth to protest. She couldn't do that. I thought this thing was private.

She glared at me, expressionless, as if daring me to retort. I shut my mouth. If embarrassment was what my pussy wanted that is what it would get. My senses clouded with arousal thinking about a bunch of strangers seeing me naked. My heart pounded. My vision blurred.

Jane's voiced pierced through the arousal.

"... in my class of course. So most of them know you."

It was as if waves of arousal came crashing into the pit of my stomach. One touch then and I would have come. But I was now scared. Deadly scared. Having my naked pictures on the internet would destroy me. It took some time for me to realize that through the dense haze of my arousal. My life would end as I knew it.

I was petrified. I didn't want my photos on the internet. I desperately wanted to tell Jane that, but I was scared she would stop playing with me. The sick sexual high I got from this wicked girl was more important than my modesty.

Jane seemed to sense what was going on in my mind. She grinned.

"Don't worry dear. The forum which you are going to entertain is a closed one. It has a group of my own 9 very trustworthy friends. None of this goes beyond that. Unless you want it of course."

I shook my head instantly. I wanted it very much to stay within the group. Nine seemed like a reasonable number. My arousal came rushing back. "And they won't share the photos to anyone else?"

"Not without my permission." Jane resumed her pacing. "Don't worry. We've done this before."

I was shocked. Jane was eighteen.

She laughed at my expression. "Don't worry, it was with Kat. Although her photos weren't nearly as explicit as yours are going to be." She kissed me on my lips. I was blushing bright red now.

I was ready for this.

"Okay, time to get you ready for the shoot. I've got something for you to strip out off." She said. I noticed the bundle of clothes in her hand for the first time. I took them from her. It was a bikini. Needless to say, it was extremely tiny, but it covered all the important bits. It was no where close to covering my boobs, though. I quickly changed into it and made up my face with some of April's stuff. Jane was waiting in the open door patiently.

I turned to face her. "Ready?." she asked. I nodded weakly.

"Good." She said. "Follow me." She turned around. I went after her, in my skimpy bikini. I thanked my stars that April wouldn't be around until tomorrow morning. I was feeling slightly self conscious as we stood outside my room. Jane put her hand on the knob. "Oh," She said, grinning. "Remind me to add another rule tonight."

I stared at her. I sighed. I didn't even bother wondering why. I nodded.

She opened the door. "The model's here!" announced Jane. Kat clapped her hands once as she saw me blushing in my nearly nude state. "Wow," She said. "You've got a great body!"

"Thanks," I blushed even more, if possible.

"OK," said Jane, taking Kat's attention. I was enjoying myself for a moment there, under her appreciative eye. I was losing my shyness. I eventually started listening to Jane.

".. but they were obviously too sick. So I sort their poses and activities in order of relative sexual deviance." Kat giggled. I was drinking in every word now. The poses were suggested by the forums? Man...

"We'll start from the top, and see how much our slut can manage. Okay G?" I winced at Jane calling me slut before Kat, but I nodded. I was far too excited now.

"Okay!" Kat took the weird webcam with big lens. A cable connected it to the computer, which now showed me, naked except for a few strategically placed cloths. She directed me to my knees on my bed, with my thin beige wallpaper as background. I was very excited. And nervous.

"Wave to the camera. Smile!" I obeyed, trying not to look at the screen.

"Nice! You are really pretty when you smile..." Kat said. I was fast losing my inhibitions. I would attribute that in no small measure to Kat's personality. She made me feel awesome.

We went through a few shots of me in the bikini, smiling, bending, turning around and looking over my shoulder.

Jane, meanwhile was looking at the whole thing on the monitor. She occasionally turned back and looked at me, but mostly she flipped to the forum to the list of requests. I could see there were a lot. The number of pages in that post was at least 3, from what I could see. My mind wandered about who these people would be. I guess I'd know on Monday, when I'd be TA'ing for their class.

"OK, lose the top!" Jane said, eventually.

I reached behind me and untied the knot holding the straps.

"Hang on," said Kat. "Hold the top on your boobs before taking it off. Let the straps dangle."

I obeyed. She nodded, and I dropped the bra. I jiggled as I threw it outside the frame.

Kat gave me a thumbs up. "Dude, you have amazing tits!" She said, sounding quite genuine. I have heard that several times, but this from Kat, it was different.

A few minutes later, Jane called out. "OK G, time to get naked!"

It was inevitable. I slowly pulled down my panties and threw them in the general direction of my top.

Kat said nothing this time. She just went clicking like mad. The poses kept coming, now more from Jane than Kat. They became more and more suggestive. Jane asked Kat to bend slightly, and me to stiffen my back thrust my hips slightly.. "We can barely see your slit! You look like you have no hole at all." I flushed. Kat smiled. "Yeah. I like an innie." I smiled. Was she a lesbian? I wondered. I obliged.

"That's better. Now you actually have a vagina." Jane said.

Next I posed on all fours, my breasts dangling. Kat loved this pose. Jane laughed at me. She openly said I looked like a cow. I scowled at her. I felt like I was in a good cop bad cop routine.

Next I was forcing my breasts up to make contact with my tongue. The pose was to lick my own nipples. Kat was encouraging. "A little more... Look at the camera now! that's it! Excellent! Very sexy..."

"Now," Jane said after a few more shots. "Try to bite into the teat." I hesitated a bit, then enclosed a pink nipple with my teeth, gently. My neck was beginning to hurt having to constantly bend down to to reach my nipple with my tongue. I had to bend it even more to get it between my teeth.

A few more shots later, "Excellent! Now can you let go of that udder and hold it with your teeth?" Jane was really beginning to get on my nerves with her cow words for my body. I glared at her, but she was just grinning. I gingerly let go of my left breast, trying to bite just enough to hold its weight up. I felt it slipping out of my mouth and I bit down hard. On the very tip of my nipple. My eyes burned, close to tearing up at the pain. Kat was clicking away. She then stopped as she looked at me. "OK, I think I have enough."

I mentally thanked her as I released my breast. I looked down at the sore nipple. It was nearly red, distinctly different from its twin. I rubbed it to soothe it, and looked up. "What next?"

Jane was turned back to look at the monitor. "Hmm... OK. I think we have had enough of your boobs for a while. Let's get some lippage. Why don't you start touching yourself."

I was startled. Partly at Jane's coarse imagery, but mainly that she expected me to do the most private act for the camera. In front of Kat. She sensed my hesitation. She said,

"Do you want me to ask you to do it?" I froze.There had been a slight emphasis on the word ask. Kat looked questioningly at Jane. Jane was looking piercingly at me.

I knew exactly what she meant. If she asks me to do it, then it would be an order. I would then have to suggest something even more humiliating on top of that in front of Kat. I hastened to obey as discretely as possible.

I sat down on the bed, slightly raging at Jane for doing this in front of Kat. Nevertheless I was aroused and managed a weak reply to Kat's encouraging smile. She gave an impression that she wanted to see me abuse myself. Like she would appreciate my masturbation for the camera as a work of art. I felt like a glamorous model. Not like a slutty bimbo.

I spread my legs and sat on my heels, working myself up slowly. My usual routine took over. I imagined I was in my bathtub again, bringing myself with one of my fantasies about being dominated. Except, this was reality. I played with my right breast with one hand while with my left hand started trying to find my wet clit. My inner lips started swelling as I pulled my hood back and found the nub. I could see Jane smiling as Kat was clicking, out of the corner of my eye, through the red haze of an impending orgasm.

"Good.. good.. peel back that hood. Kat, get her button."

Jane's words both embarrassed and aroused me. I could already feel my hand slipping on my vulva. I was a swamp between my thighs now. I spread my legs and caught my clit hood between my thumb and index finger and pulled it up, towards my navel. The camera kept clicking, as if to remind me that my humiliation was being recorded for eternity.

"We're not quite getting clitoris dear." Jane looked back from the monitor.

"Your labia are in the way." Nodded Kat.

I was flushed, at the throes of an orgasm. I closed my eyes and steadied myself for a moment. I told myself I can't come in front Kat while masturbating. I told myself that repeatedly.

I puffed out. "What do I do?"

"Why don't you use your other hand to part your lips?" Jane, the ever helpful.

I let go of my right breast and snaked my hand under my bum and found my pussy lips from underneath me. I used a couple of fingers to part my inner lips.

"Ah.. there it is!" exclaimed Kat, and resumed clicking. I was again plunged into humiliation from hearing Kat address my clit. I was horribly exposing myself, like never before in my life. These two women, no, this woman and this girl were seeing more of me than anyone else other than my doctor.

"Excellent!" said Jane. "But you are so small! Smaller than a pea! I can't see it very clearly. Kat, adjust the lights! G, dear, spread! More pink!"

It was like Jane was a director of a porn movie. I felt like a whore. A very horny, slutty whore.

Nevertheless, I parted myself further, strengthening my grip on the tiny and very slippery clit hood. Kat said from behind the camera, "Look at the camera. Smile!"

I obeyed her easily. She gave me a thumbs up and resumed her job.

"I guess that'll do.." said Jane after a few minutes of that. "Now, one last pose G. Cum for us. Go the full hog. Kat, make sure you get everything."

I had resigned myself to this, and I was actually looking forward to it on seeing a beaming Kat going back behind her camera.

I started rubbing myself in the earnest. I closed my eyes, shutting out the scene I was presenting to my audience. I focused instead on my very core. I slipped a finger inside, hooking it like Jane had done in the morning, found my spot, and came. It was silent, but violent. I shuddered and spasmed for a good five minutes before I came down, spread my legs and sat on the bed. I couldn't bear looking at Kat. I was shaking slightly.

I could eventually hear the other two calmly talking. I opened my eyes and looked up. Kat was dismantling her lenses. She looked up at me and winked and gave me a thumbs up and a grin. I grinned weakly. Jane was selecting the photos to upload from the huge number that Kat had taken. My humiliation was over. I had had the most earth shattering orgasm out of it. Jane had a bunch of photos for her forum.

Kat came up to me, stuffing her kit into her bag. "Honey, it was great shooting you." She lifted her hand as if to shake mine, but seemed to hesitate for the slightest of time on seeing my own wet hands. She smoothly converted her shake to a hug, her clothed chest pressing against my very erect nipples. "You are just awesome! See you next time.."

She said, turned around and waved as she left. I followed her retreating butt for some time. I eventually sighed as she turned into the hallway and turned to face Jane.

Jane was still fiddling with the pictures, uploading to the forum, reading the comments, giggling.

I just sat there, feeling my juices dry on my hands, the sheet working its way deep into my pussy, pulled into the sticky hole. I got up briefly to unstick myself from the sheets and sat down again, waiting patiently.

After ages, Jane switched off my PC and turned around. She walked over and sat on the bed.

"How many rules do you think you added to your list over the evening today?" were her first words.

I took my a while to figure out she wasn't quite done with me for the night. I answered, "er... 2?"

"It was 4 by my count. Since you were so good this evening, let's split the difference and call it 3."

I sighed. "I'll get my phone?" I asked, tired and without fight.

Jane grinned and nodded. I picked up my phone from my bedside table.

Jane got up. "First, you'll always be naked in the flat when it is only the both of us. When April is there, you're allowed to wear one item of clothing. Otherwise, you're not allowed to wear more than two items of clothing at any point of time, excluding shoes."

12