G's Submission Ch. 10

Story Info
A roller coaster day.
7k words
4.67
32k
18

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to all the feedback. I'll make future editions longer and hopefully worth the wait. Extra thanks to Paperdart for some pretty detailed feedback.

*****

I was terrified and shaken. I looked like the sluttiest whore in town. No, that would be an insult to the sluttiest whore in town. I mean, come on. I've seen them wandering the Lantern street. I am pretty sure the only cleavage on show there was in the chest area. And then again, they were still exposing lesser boob acreage than me...

I calmed down a bit. I reminded myself that Prof. D. and April would be gone soon, and I didn't have to face either of them. He had already listed out to me what to do in his absence. I would be giving some interesting quizzes in place of his regular lectures. I just don't see what authority I'd have wearing a whore's outfit. But then, I relaxed. I had done this before (The taking control of a class, not the dressing up like a whore to class). I had no reason to worry. I'd be behind a desk throughout, and no one would have any reason to complain. And most of all, Jane was in only one of the classes.

Besides, Prof wouldn't be in town. So I'd have minimal contact with faculty or other students outside the class if I planned the routes to class properly. I started thinking logistics.

Once I realized that there might be little danger, I was beginning to get aroused at the slight element of risk. I stopped at the landing near the mirror opposite the empty reception of the apartment block. The arousal deepened, in a sordid reflection of my maniacal sexual fetish, at looking at my reflection. My pussy was inches from view, and my pubic hair would've showed if I had any. In fact there was a whole field of naked skin from inches below my nipples through my under-boobs across my nearly flat stomach to the slightly pale triangle of my pussy right down to an inch above my slit.

I decided I looked hot. Slutty. Whorish. Stripper-before-her-act-ish. But hot. I went down to the parking lot and took my car, after some degree of nervous fishing for keys in my book bag. Once in, I pulled up the windows, thankful that they were mildly tinted.

***********

It was surprisingly easy to avoid human contact this early in the morning. I peeked out of the car and flashed my id at the security at the entrance to the Uni, taking care to roll the windows down just enough so that I don't flash anything else. The simple act of leaning out of a partially opened window caused my tits hang out, kissing the bit of door below.

Having stuffed them back into safety, I navigated slowly towards the classroom. It was a lecture hall that stood alone in a secluded part of the campus, not very far from the gate, but behind a lot of trees. The parking lot was empty. I was an hour early for the earliest class, and students do not come early.

The lecture hall was in a place everyone called the Spot, or the make-out spot. The facts that you had to take a trail for hundred yards or so to reach the hall, that behind it was a small garden with bushes leading to woods which offered plenty of cover and that it had a few benches covered in weeds ideal for making out might have something to do with it.

Of course, Prof. D. was blissfully unaware of the reputation of this place and liked to schedule all his classes here because of the quiet it offered him. So his classes were the only thing that couples had take into account over their plans. And he made it very difficult for them, quite unknowingly, of course, by holding some lectures late in the evening. He was a busy man, and he had a loyal bunch of students taking his courses.

The slight breeze rushing up my skirt to dry my moistness excited me slightly, but I felt safe. I was pretty sure there was no one around who could see me.

I opened the battered wooden door which we keep closed mainly to prevent animals from coming in during the night. I opened the windows to let light and wind come in. I went up to the bent desk on the rather high dais to begin my plan to get through the couple of hours without getting caught wearing this outfit.

The desk was an L, which I moved so that I would be completely covered from the side facing the door leading to the track. It was old, heavy and big, with lots of cabinets and a solid modesty panel from tabletop to floor. I took me a sweaty few minutes to move it. I then sat down, opened the printed sheaf of question papers and squeezed my thighs together.

I had set some of the interesting questions in the paper, and I was pretty sure the guys and girls would want some clarifications made. So, I spent the time I had making sure I wouldn't be approached during it. I wrote all the FAQs I thought would arise on the whiteboard. I moved the disconnected projector from the front of the desk to the side facing the door to provide extra cover. I moved a chair to the platform and placed the papers on it, with the duster as a weight, so that I wouldn't have everyone coming up to the table and looking down at all my thighs while taking the papers. I stood near the table on the dais close to it and looked down at where I would be sitting. I realized I would be totally vulnerable to such a gaze unless I pulled the chair really close to the table. I spent a few more minutes making sure I had thought out everything.

I finally decided I was okay and sat down behind my fort, pulled the chair really close to the desk, when the first group of students started trickling in. I responded to their "Hey G,", trying to hide the mixture of apprehension and excitement from my voice.

*********

Halfway through the quiz, I was patting myself on the back. I could pull this off all through the week. Everyone was busy with the quiz and I was getting some research done. That is not to say the last hour had been without incident.

One girl had approached me. It was nothing, a mere request for a clarification that I had missed, somehow. But it set my pulse racing. It's one thing to be cool as a cucumber dressed as I was when no one saw me, came within 5 yards of me or paid a great deal of attention to me and quite another when there is a girl at the other end of the table giving me her 100 percent, watching my every nervous twitch and carefully scrutinizing what I was wearing, because, let's face it, girls do that. The thoughts in my head as she headed towards the table were confused. It worried me deeply that I was nonplussed by this approaching teenager. I told myself that if I were to keep playing Jane's games(I didn't think I had a choice in the matter), I had better react better to situations like this. I did not want to be branded the slut around the part of the Uni I exclusively interact with. I was already the private porn star to Jane's gang.

At present, I was in a dilemma that not many women before me would have faced, I suspect. Was I to stay erect and face the person I had to talk to, exposing the brevity of my top and hence, my under boobs, or bend over the table, looking awkward and potentially encouraging her to do the same but hiding the hem of the crop top below the desk. I chose the later, scraping my nipples on the rough wood as I chatted. I do not think my body language betrayed the state of intense paranoia and heightened nervousness I felt because she seemed pleased with my explanations, and showed no sign of doubt as she returned to her seat. I sat still, breasts squished painfully against the table's front for a long time until I calmed down. I was flustered, sweating and excited as fuck.

The minor incident lasted not more than a few seconds but it was enough to set my adrenaline on high for the rest of the class, preventing me focusing on my study.

I lowered my hands to my exposed clenched thighs, scooting the chair yet closer to the table with the friction of my bare bum(I had pulled the skirt up prevent it from totally folding underneath me). Jane knew exactly what my buttons were, and was the sharing the information to me through her rules. How deliciously wicked. It took me a while to sit up straight again. Worryingly, when I did I missed the mild pain from my chest sending sharp shooting signals to my gut.

Five minutes of nervously scanning the class for any sign of an inclination from anybody to come forward later, I slid forward to pick up my cell phone and nearly fell off the chair. I was sickened by myself when I realized I'd wet the leather surface of the chair with my, er... discharge. I carefully slid back on to the chair along the my slime trail with fresh mortification, looking sharply at the class. All heads were bent over papers, all pens were either ticking answers or being chewed upon.

I looked down, parting my thighs. The whole area glistened. I groaned silently to myself. I hastily tore a title page from one of the research papers I had printed out and put it under me surreptitiously. It didn't absorb squat. It just made my seat more slippery. I sat motionless, slightly sweating, cursing myself for not bringing some tissues. I was again trying not to cry. My hormones were raging.

I looked at the clock with bloodshot eyes. Less than an hour to go. The minutes seemed to drag on. The events since morning had been torturous. Every time I think back, I remembered less and less of what led to me doing the things I was doing. My memory was put in turmoil by a haze of sexual excitement. All that persisted was Jane's personality and a strong sense of future sexual gratification. I guess what I'm trying to say, ladies and gentlemen, is that I was horny as fuck.

I was startled by a "Hi" whispered at my ear. I whipped my head around. At first I thought she was a figment of my imagination. That my eyes were playing tricks on me, and producing her image at moments I thought of her. But I was wrong. She was right next to me. Speak of the devil. My excitement resumed, but now of a different kind. There was less fear and more... fire in the gut. That is not to say that there was not fear.

Jane had a few minutes before her first class started, so she'd popped in to say hi. And maybe more. My heart rate had soared, fear and excitement rendering me speechless. I just looked up like a pet would her mistress. I realized that the sorrow and sobs I had outside the apartment putting on this outfit had vanished in the time I had spent outside her company. I had just resigned myself to being under her thumb and was starting to have fun. Maybe that is what I ought to do, I thought weakly. Resign. Go with the flow. Let her take control and not worry about things like my reputation and be the mindless bimbo she wanted me to be.

She looked down with her playful grin. I wanted to ask her what she was doing here. Instead, I croaked out a "Hi".

"So, how is it going?" She asked, lazily looking down at the soaked piece of paper under me. "Having fun?" She looked up and grinned at me.

I grimaced weakly, now beating myself up mentally for displaying my emotions so transparently. She came up behind the desk and looked at the class. "So, have you chosen who yet?", she whispered in my ear.

Like always, it took me by surprise, confirming my theory that whenever my pussy was exposed to Jane, my IQ dropped by 100.

I shook my head. She tsked and took out what looked like a printed sheet of paper. "Failing a dare will earn you a demerit. Go ahead if you want."

She gave me the sheet. "You won't use this to dry yourself down there will you? Your new rule is in there."

Ignoring her humiliating slight, I took the sheet from her and glanced at the top. G's rules. She'd printed it out. How wonderful.

"Can you be back home early? I want to dress you up for your first dyke date!" Of course she would. I nodded.

"Oh in case you do complete your dare, I want video proof. Complete with adherence to Rule 4. Bye," she said, and silently skipped out.

I looked at the class. If Godzilla had come and given me a set of rules governing my life in a printed sheet of paper, they wouldn't have noticed I thought. Well done on setting the paper G. Well done.

After I was done patting myself on the back, I looked at the list of rules. Boring, boring... tiny skirts, behave like a slut, invite someone to the group... blah. Then I hit it. The new fourth rule.

"When G has sex with anyone, even when she gives pleasure, she'll always be naked, with her clothes no where inside four walls. If she's having sex outdoors, she'll crumple each item of clothing into a tight ball, close her eyes, spin on spot until disoriented and throw her clothes in a random direction with all her might. She'll repeat this with all her clothing, one at a time until she's naked and then spin around a couple of times and then open her eyes to get down to business."

I didn't know what to say. Or think. I read and re-read the rule. Where does she come up with this? I was less embarrassed at the idea that my clothes won't be accessible to me and more at how like a fool I'd look at the heat of the moment, spinning like a top with my eyes closed.

My mind was racing as I tried to incorporate this new rule into my plans today. I've never planned my activities so much as I'd done today. I scanned the room, still pressing my breasts against the table, all hopes of studying abandoned. This time I observed each person carefully. I had taken a pill while showering, it was just a matter of selecting a clean, if possible good looking guy. I intended to invite him to the forum as well, That would take care of Rule#3 entirely.

I looked down at the sheet of rules. What a load of tosh. Humiliatingly, I had to play along, embarrassed and horny. I crumpled it and restrained myself from throwing it. I unraveled it, folded it and put into my purse.

After a bit more fruitless soul searching, I decided to turn my attention back to finding my mate for the afternoon. I didn't have a lot of time. Most of them were adding finishing touches to their papers. Then I noticed Greg. He was a smart one. He always had doubts to ask me after each test. And he was looking at me. He had finished his test. I decided in a snap what to do.

I took out a piece of paper from a bundle and wrote in big letters, "Meet me outside, at the Spot after everyone leaves the room." I licked my lips. "Please", I added as an afterthought.

I beckoned him silently over to the desk. He looked puzzled at first. He looked around a couple of times, and then mouthed "Me?".

I nodded, my heart a lump in my throat. At least, my reputation will be soiled to one person only today.

He slowly got up and walked up towards my desk. I spread the sheet on the table and bent, crushing my poor boobs in my anxiety.

It seemed like an eternity, but he came up, still looking puzzled. I beckoned him to bend to me. He obeyed and bent slightly across the table, catching sight of the paper and the message. He looked up at me sharply and looking down at the page alternately. I was feverishly hoping he wouldn't say anything out loud. I glanced around the room, and quite a few people were looking curiously at us.

I quickly whispered to him, "How was the paper?"

He hesitated, now even more weird-ed out. I could understand. "Okay.. erm.. good.. I guess."

He paused. "So you want me to stay back?" He whispered.

I nodded. "Yes please, if you can."

He nodded back, temporarily suspending his curiosity. "So..."

"That was all" I said.

He turned and got down from the platform, shooting glances at me as he went back yo his seat. I leaned back, and sighed inaudibly. I closed my eyes and shivered on spot, recalling the previous few minutes. What am I doing?

***********

15 minutes after the test, I had a new problem. Pretty much everybody had left. The last couple of students just removed themselves from the room and retreat down the trail with an enviable happiness. The problem was, along with Greg was Alicia. They were still poring over the paper, and Greg kept glancing up at me. It occurred to me faintly that he might be with her. In which case I was a whole bunch of screwed. I can't afford two more demerits.

I picked a moment, took a deep breath, put all the answer sheets in my bag and I looked at Greg. He was still deep in conversation with the girl, their heads alarmingly close. I quickly and silently got up, thinking this was my chance, collected my bag and walked across to the door. I dared not look at the couple. I mean, I really had to battle with my mind to not look at them. I lost in the end. I just had to see if they noticed me. The moment I looked I regretted it.

Do you think if someone can sense it when you look at them? At that moment what the couple did was proof enough for me that my eyeballs prickled at their skin. I watched as if in slow motion first Greg, then Alicia look up at me. The door seemed miles away. I didn't quicken my stride, looking nonplussed. I was also kicking myself at holding the bag at my left, away from them. Greg's mouth opened wide as he saw what I was wearing. My heart fell as I saw Alicia's expression turn from shock to disgust. You see, I hadn't had time to pull my skirt down as I left. As an effect they got a full view of my retreating butt cheeks as I left the room, not bothering with the heavy wooden door.

I was in despair as I navigated the bushes and reached the benches behind the thicket. I groaned when I saw where the hem of my excuse for a skirt was and plonked the bag down on the park bench. I had liked Alicia. She had respected me. I sat down and buried my head in the cubby of my folded arms and went into thought again. About Alicia, Jane, my humiliation, the prospect of getting two demerits and my very erect nipples caressing the stone of the bench.

About 10 minutes went by. There was still no sign of life. I looked around the shady clearing and the three benches. It was incredibly serene and calm. I wanted to be alone, here all my life at that point. Then it struck me. If it was 10 minutes since I left, Greg is probably trying to convince Alicia to go ahead, or leave him alone for sometime. Greg must be curious about why I was inviting him to the clearing. I got up and started pacing. He might not want his girl friend to know that he was meeting me in the clearing. In which case, I thought, becoming slowly excited, I might yet get a chance to complete my stinking dare. I mean, Greg was a guy, right? Guys are unfaithful all the time, after all.

I was beginning to get relieved. I took out my phone. It will have to do for the video proof that was needed. I picked up a rock and put it on a bench, focused the camera on the clearing and propped it on the rock. I tapped record and circled around and my heart sank as I remembered my newest rule.

In full view of the phone, I closed my eyes, feeling slightly ridiculous, and started spinning until I nearly lost balance and stopped, tottering a bit, but keeping my eyes tightly shut. I pulled my skirt down, head slightly spinning, and crumpled it into a tight ball. I then flung it with all my strength and immediately regretted it. It seemed to fly really far, even though I couldn't see it. I heard a rustle as if it landed on the bushes.

I resumed my spinning, this time stopping after a couple of spins. I was really groggy. I pulled off my crop top, repeated the ball crunch. The top was much thinner, and refused settle into a ball. I threw it anyway, and could immediately feel the air resistance slowing it down. I thanked my stars for that and spun once more and opened my eyes.

I staggered over to a table and caught it to prevent myself from falling. I was breathing hard. As soon as my vision stopped dancing around in my head I looked around frantically to see if I could spot the clothes. My disappointment grew as I couldn't spot a sign of either of them. I turned around feeling vulnerable, naked without any clothes in sight.

12