G's Submission Ch. 12

Story Info
Things start going over the top, and G hits new lows.
6.8k words
4.66
28.2k
13

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed like an eternity to me, but it was only about 2 minutes. I sat there, unable to control the shuddering. I would sit quietly for an eon, thighs gleaming with my expulsions, breasts heaving slowly, and then, a wrack of heavy shudders would follow. I was high. High on adrenaline, excitement and hormones. I slowly and gingerly got up from the couch, lifting myself up using my hands. My legs had become weirdly numb. It was a couple of hours to go to my first class of the day, and I had already masturbated and orgasm-ed four times.

The proximity to my class timings really turned me on. Weird observation to make at my current state, granted, but what do I do? My brain fucking worked like that.

Worked was a word out of place there. I wanted to refuse to get the arousal get to me. The thing about this humiliation is, it is really really odd. When I am aroused and horny it amplifies my feelings by a billion times, making me a sniveling, submissive bitch in heat, putty at the hands of anybody who recognized that. Mainly Jane.

But when I'm off the pedestal of horns, it hits me with the full force of what nature truly intended it to feel like. Humiliating. Degrading. Punching me in the gut with memories of the acts I had just performed. Just to stop feeling that, I try to bring some other emotion to cloud out the bitterness.I wanted to get back to feeling good! My brain wanted the original adrenalin rush back. Immediately after the orgasm, it was difficult.

But I was twenty one, naturally submissive and quite turned on when degrading myself. This sickness of my mind helped matters. By the time I had wiped myself up hurriedly with some tissues, locked the front door and gone down the stairs, I was clawing myself back into the tortured peak of perpetual arousal. All the bitterness I had felt when I had realized how openly I had degraded myself for the extremely high definition viewing pleasure of Jane and John went running away.

I was now heightened with fear and anticipation. Of Demerits. My brain had already gotten used to that level of humiliation. It wanted more.

You see, I had those orgasms at a terrible price. For each orgasm I had, the deal was, I owed Jane a demerit. A demerit was a punishment. A way of making my existence even more depraved. Each demerit allowed her to make each of my rules even worse. With each demerit I come closer to being a totally sick nympho slut, and I loved it. I recently admitted it out loud to a person who very quickly become close to my heart. Carrie. My first proper love.

The result: I lost her. But hey, I now enjoyed being humiliated much more, thanks to pouring my heart out. Fair trade, right? I thought bitterly.

Anyway, I now had four demerits and my rule list was already pretty bad. It already restricted me two pieces of ridiculously short items of clothing in public, had me invite people to an internet gang that was allowed to give me five dares a day, and had me make sure there was no clothing in sight whenever I had sex with anyone. Pretty damned humiliating. Exactly the kind of stuff that stoked the fires of Horny G.

I peered out of the empty apartment lobby and dashed down to the basement. Jane and John were talking and waiting for me, sitting on the hood of the car. I came up to them.

Jane clicked her fingers, not looking at me, but continuing her conversation with John. I stared dumbly at the pair. John looked at me briefly, smiled at my naked body, winked and turned his attention to what Jane was saying. How rude, I thought, briefly, before turning my thoughts to Jane.

The orgasm had left me with little energy to think, I found her gesture curious, but only for a couple of minutes. When I finally did catch on, I quickly brought my hands up and picked up my right boob, and maneuvered it into her waiting fingers, bright, engorged pink nipple first.

How stupid of me to forget, right?

She grinned at me. "Very good cow."

I didn't know if I was disappointed or relieved at that point when she didn't penalize me for the delay.

I blushed when I realized I what I was actually feeling was a slight amount of pride at the "Very good" from Jane. Never mind if it was suffixed with a degrading dig at my apparently large breasts.

John chuckled.

"OK girl, listen up..." She said as she led me by the nipple to the hood of the car and pulled me around so that I was facing her with my butt caressing the cold metal. She let go.

"Four demerits!" How delightful. She actually kept count. That thought excited me.

"Jane," I said weakly, "Can we just let these demerits and rules go? It is too risky, and..." I shuddered. I didn't have the faintest on why my voice took on this pleading note, however, after fighting about this very thing with Carrie the previous night. ".. humiliating."

I tried to reason internally. Maybe the presence of John seemed to awaken an element of common sense in me. It wanted me to at least pretend to resist, to look like I didn't actually want this.

Jane cocked her head, mouth pursed in a pout. "Awww... Really? I thought we were having so much fun?" Her high voice grated on my head. I really couldn't stand her company, but here I was, naked in the parking lot in front of her and her boyfriend.

I hastened to correct her. "I mean.. I am already listening to you.. " I bit my lip, as if trying to chew back the words. John cocked his eyebrows, listening to every word of mine. "I already obey and submit to you, right? Why do we need the rules?"

Jane's grin returned. She stared at me for a full 10 seconds, during which all words left me.

"Because, my cow, " she deliberated on every word.

"I need you to realize just how much of a total slut you are.

I need you to live by these rules even if I am not present.

And..."

I was completely transfixed by this teenager.

"...it is just too much fun. Don't you agree?" Her face broke out in a wicked grin.

I looked at her for a second, then nodded weakly, completely giving in. John's trademark dumb grin had returned.

I was literally left speechless. What do I say to that?

"OK, OK, let's not waste any more time. 4 Demerits. ooh" She rubbed her hands excitedly, like a maniac. She was absolutely power hungry. And crazy, this little twerp.

Well, at that moment, I wondered who was crazier - her for coming up with these elaborate rules and taking glee at this ridiculous control, or me for giving in and being a submissive push over. I didn't have an answer.

"First, let's make this nipple thing a rule, shall we? And add another demerit to it. Apart from presenting your boob as a handle when you see some fingers snapping, you'll respond to one more gesture, for your second demerit." My heart was beating hard. That was already two demerits gone.

"Whenever you see someone holding out their finger like this," she made a fist and pulled out her index finger and wriggled it, as if beckoning to me to come,

"you will," I was transfixed by her hooked finger. My ears were pricked, metaphorically. Somehow I knew where it was going to end up. I was now developing a second sense about Jane. Crazy crazy Jane.

"grab the hand," She waited for me, expectantly.

I knew she expected me to obey her. Like a school child would repeat each phrase of a teacher verbatim.

I looked at her pleadingly for a second, then sighed and grabbed her hand.

"insert the finger in you..." she giggled as I guided her hand between my legs.

I was wet, and the cold contact her fingers made with my warm innards made me gasp.

I took a deep breath and pulled the finger into me with a low squelch. Her finger was slowly forming a hook in me.

I was now blushing furiously, refusing to look at John, to give him that satisfaction of the humiliating eye contact. I was back on the high horse, though, which was nice.

I wanted to desperately look around too, cause I was completely naked in a public parking lot, holding the wrist of my room-mate, guiding her finger into me.

I only had eyes for Jane, however. I waited for her lips to move, and complete the rule.

"Finally, guide it to your spot... " My heart skipped a beat. Surely, she didn't just say that.

"What?" Both me and John said. I had a feeling he didn't know what she was talking about. But I did, and couldn't quite comprehend the scale of her deviousness.

Where does she even come up with this shit? I never for a while could believe that it was from her own fertile imagination.

"You know what I mean," she told me brusquely. She turned her torso around to face John, inevitably wriggling her finger in me in the process, causing me to gasp as a new area of cold finger got warmed up by me. "I'll show you later.." she winked, before turning back.

I wanted to melt into a pool right there. A pool of my own secretions, it would have to be, I thought grimly.

Instead, I eventually pulled up her finger to the bundle of nerves behind my clit. I basically didn't have much maneuverability, but she helped a bit. She was virtually rubbing at my G-spot, but stopped when she saw what a wet mess I had become - at how close to an orgasm I was.

"Excellent! You will clamp down on my finger, and not let go." She turned around, still with her finger hooked in me, and made me follow with the slightest pressure, taking me on a tour of the car park, while I tried not to let her slippery digit escape.

Yeah, that happened. And it was the most erotic moment of my life. I bet I looked like a dumb fucking bimbo. That was Jane for you. Constantly tipping the crazy scale.

I was in a frenzy by the end. I didn't know many neighbors, but the thought of being caught made my heart skip beats. I thought of Mrs. Burton (the middle aged woman from next door who helped me out with dinner whenever I had exams) seeing me right now and shuddered violently. Or the boys next door. Or the cute guy in the ground floor. I was mortifying myself.

But there was nothing much I could do about it. I just had to ride it out and hope Jane wouldn't sabotage her own chances of having fun with me by putting me in danger. I was literally putting my safety in a teenager's hands. I shuddered again.

When a whole tour was complete, she pulled her hand out. It was glistening. She rubbed it in the bare pubic area right above my slit.

"Wasn't that fun?" She asked me, and waited expectantly for an answer. Well, I had to give her one, and there was only one answer I could give.

"Yes." My voice was a hoarse, barely audible croak. My mouth had gone dry. I cleared my throat and repeated it again.

"Good" She clapped, beaming at me. "The other two rules. Hmm..."

She rolled her eyes as if to think for a moment, then suddenly turned to John.

"Sweetie, why don't you bring the car out front, and we'll join you there?"

Maybe she had sensed something. I'd never know.

John, slightly upset by the request to get out of the scene, smiled nevertheless. "OK, babe.." He said, and caught the keys Jane threw at him. He winked at me and pulled out.

I got the feeling he had been enjoying the show so far. Duh. This was kinkier than the kinkiest porn he could find on the internet, I thought. Oh how very wrong I was. Anyway, I wasn't sad to see the back of him as he drove up the helical ramp leading out to the driveway.

Jane waited till the car was out of sight and whipped around.

"Okay G... Two demerits. I want you to chose them. Now." She said, wickedly grinning, as she pulled out a small pouch from her bag. I looked at her questioningly.

"Have you ever wondered where I get all these ideas of stuff to do to you?" she said, in a slow patronizing voice, as if talking to a mentally retarded person. Which, let's face it, I was, at that point. For all practical purposes.

I perked up into attention. As a matter of fact, I had always wondered. The stuff she made me do required an active imagination, and an eighteen year old teenager couldn't have thought up of all this herself, could she?

I nodded.

She smirked. "Let's just say, a place on the internet." Her arrogant and cocky demeanor clearly left me at a loss for words. I just stood there, waiting for words to emanate from between her lips. "A forum... of like-minded individuals. Doms. Who have other subs that crave humiliation and get off on being told to do crazy kinky stuff. Like you."

I could have guessed. That explained everything!

A lot of things clicked in my head. I couldn't figure out if this revelation made it worse or better for me. In terms of her games not losing the charm they had.

She was excited as she talked about the forum, about how there were all these mostly middle aged people, controlling teenagers of age with erotic fantasies into doing these crazy dares. It sounded too creepy.

Then, she bragged about how nobody had the level of control as she had on her sub. Me.

About how she was youngest dom in the forum, by miles.

About how she had one of the oldest subs among the Doms there. I shuddered.

She was practically showing off to me about showing me off to the forum, as if I were not the very sub she was talking about.

My head ached.

It was a lot of information to digest at that point of time, and in my shock, I sort of blanked off. So I was officially a sub to Jane now? I hated the Ds lingo. But the thought was exciting. It made me slightly delirious. This was awesome, my brain decided for me.

Soon, she got to the point. " ... anyway, that would have to wait for another day, I told them. Is that okay?" She was asking

I looked up, trying not to seem like I didn't completely listen to the last few minutes of her monologue. What would have to wait for another day? I wanted to know. I tensed up suddenly.

She was looking at me with so much expectation in her eyes that I just nodded.

She still looked slightly ready to be disappointed. I smiled faintly. I don't know why, but it seemed like that would be the right thing to do.

It sent her on a mad frenzy of excitement. At that moment I realized again how truly young she was. She bounced on the balls of her feet, excited. She was flushed red, giggling furiously, her eyes wide and brimming with maniacal glee.

I was really getting scared and excited. Whatever it was I consented to I don't think it would be easy on my reputation. She was unpredictable, with a possible megalomania. A dangerous combination. Either way, I was resigned to be a submissive to her for a foreseeable bit of my future.

The thought made me queasy. I contemplated on all my actions that brought me here. The exhibitionism, the rules, the lack of any protest to all her crazy schemes. The escalation of her dominance over my life in such a short period was shocking. But it was all explained by her being in a forum of Doms. She had been a member even before she met me. She was probably lapping up all the stories and escapades of the people in the forum. Hungry for a sub. And then, I had come along. What a delightful fucking coincidence.

"OK," she said, and pushed her bag up. "You can either chose two demerits from this bag," She said, shaking it's contents. "Or, you can chose two existing rules to make even harder."

"Um. " I was still dazed. Of course I should be choosing two new rules. All my current rules were too crazy. There was no scope for making them worse. The calm voice of reason told me to dip my hand into the bag.

But then, a new voice echoed from the back of my head. Go for it. Make an existing rule worse. Much worse.

I shook my head and forced myself to pick a chit from the bag. Jane looked slightly disappointed, but she hid it well. "Well, Open it! " She said, with moderate enthusiasm.

I opened it and read it. And reread it.

"Well, what does it say?" Jane peered over and read the chit aloud.

"G will post one video staring herself every week, at least 10 minutes long, on www.*********.com. The video should receive a 4 star + rating, or it wouldn't count."

Jane looked up at me in apprehension. She knew what was happening. She knew I was about to break. This site looked bad. My heart was racing. It was a public site. It was not like the forum where the access was controlled. This was out there.

I was scared.

"Please..." I said, before I could help it. My eyes were wide and glistening. I looked at Jane.

Then a more powerful emotion than my own fear came crashing down upon me. Jane's disappointment. I could feel her resignation and sadness. It was the sadness of watching a sister lose her favorite toy. I could have done a better analogy there, but nevertheless, that was the sick and perverted emotion running through me right then.

I looked at her for a moment. My insides were a raging torrent. After a while, my mouth decided to work.

"... will you make sure I don't get expelled." I said. I don't know why. I should have just said "...let's stop this." Like so many occasions before.

But I didn't. I felt gloomy and sick. These emotions were quickly dispelled by Jane's lit up face.

"Yay!!" She bounced.

She then actually hugged me. I was sure at that moment she was thinking of how much of a star she'd become in her little forum, but it didn't bother me. I could feel her tiny face nestling on my crushed boobs. I blushed slightly.

She looked up, noticed it, and playfully bit at my right nipple before backing off and opening her tablet to jot down the new rule.

She had done the whole hug and bite routine in a flash, quite nonchalantly. It left me blushing furiously and worked up. I looked down at my right nipple. It was not even wet. It didn't even have a bite mark.

She just bit my right nipple and acted like nothing happened.

I shook my head. It bothered me that this bothered me more than my newest rule.

"So this is now your rule number 6!"

I nodded, my fickle brain quickly excited again.

"The next one. The last demerit. Come on G. Chose." She had way more authority in her voice now than she ever had. She knew she had a die hard submissive in me. My actions in the last hour or so spoke for themselves.

"I'll, um... make an existing rule worse." I said. After having heard my new rule, this seemed safer. Then, a thought struck me out of nowhere. I held my breath a bit and boldly said. "Rule number 2."

Jane cocked her eyebrows at this.

She then saw the look of immediate regret in my face.

She roared with laughter.

"I never gave you permission to chose, but wow. You really are an exhibitionist slut.." She said after her laughter had subsided into some chuckles.

Yes, I chose rule 2. I was a dumb bimbo after all. I told myself. Why would a dumb bimbo not want to be dressed like a whore? Through all the satiric self lambasting, I was getting really scared. I didn't know what had come over me.

No, it was not a mistake. My mouth was all ready to say "Rule 2". It did so with surprising abruptness. Almost as if it didn't want to give my brain a chance.

Jane looked at me in a daze for a moment. I had pleasantly surprised her with that, and it showed. She was clearly loving me a bit more for that. I shuddered.

"Let me see..." She said, tearing her eyes off me and consulting her screen. She went through her notes, then looked up, with an excited smile on her lips.

"The part where your tops must show cleavage and midriff. Yeah.." She bit her lip.

"Let's add position of nipples to that, shall we?"

I looked at her, puzzled.

"Let me spell it out to you, my dear bimbo.. Your top will no longer hide your nipples. People looking at your boobs..." she giggled and lightly slapped my right breast, over the side. I was hooked to every one of her words. The light physical abuse hardly registered. ".. should have a clear view of the shape, size, and position of your nipples."

My look was blank with astonishment. Surely, she didn't mean for me to go topless all the time. She might as well me reading my mind.

12