G's Submission Ch. 15

Story Info
New house, new rules.
6.4k words
4.67
32.4k
36

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to all: Keep mailing me or commenting with suggestions and ideas. It's what keeps me going. Thanks to all who did so in the last few months.

*****

"I still can't believe you did that..." She said as she walked up the stairs to her apartment. "Do you really like degrading yourself like that?"

My heart sank. Was it me? Did I bring out the raving dominatrices hidden in innocent little girls? For a second my I chilled at the thought, and I dismissed it quickly. No, I consoled myself. I was just deeply submissive. Emma was not a raving dominatrix.

I was still spitting out what I thought was mud.

We took an uncomfortably long time climbing two storeys to her flat. There was one flat with the door open and the distinct sound of kids running around playing. Emma didn't seem to share my urgency in hurrying past that landing.

When she got to our apartment door, she unlocked the door and blocked the doorway, grabbing my left boob. There was only one other home opposite to hers and it seemed to be locked at the moment. I wasn't particularly freaked out at being made to stand stark naked in the open. My only fear was the kids in the landing below, but the chances of them running up a flight stairs seemed high.

"I would, at this point ask you if you were uncomfortable doing this, but you're obviously enjoying yourself way too much." She said, kissing me gently at first, then fiercely.

"I mean," she said, in between sucking my tongue. "These..." She pinched my nipples, rolling them between her fingers. "...have been standing in attention for a while now.."

I moaned hoarsely as she kneaded my breasts, her hands barely big enough to contain them. Her tongue suddenly froze in my mouth as the sound of a boy from downstairs came alarmingly close.

She pulled me into the house by the nipple, at which point I couldn't help but wonder if my nipples looked like handles to steer me by.

She closed the door behind us while I nursed my tender nub and pounced on me as the thuds of kids running maniacally up the stairs faded out.

We made out for ages.

About an hour later, she had four fingers of her left hand in me, I had come umpteen times and both my breasts were sore and red. She had been surprisingly quite rough with them. She seemed to want to fit a whole boob into one of her tiny fists and failed painfully. It didn't deter her from trying repeatedly, however, even as she ended up grabbing a sizeable chunk of "tit-meat" into her hand and squeezing hard every time.

Tit-meat, as in "What a juicy handful of tit-meat!" Emma could be surprisingly derisive and degrading, much to my arousal. Some other colourful terms she had for them during her molestation of them were "udders" and "fun-melons".

I bit my lip and grabbed her hand, trying to get her to stop tickling my G-spot. In my dazed state, I looked under us. We seemed to be on a pile of fairly fresh smelling clothes which concealed an old brown sofa. All my squirting and grooling, while delighting Emma, didn't seem to bother her in that it was completely soaking the pile of laundry below us.

"Emma..." I croaked, trying to stop her hand as she pressed quite hard on my clit with her thumb.

"Emma, I think we are on some of your laundry..."

"Oh..." She blinked. "They are not mine..." She realized sheepishly.

She got off me and wiped her hand on my belly.

Emma picked up some of the wet clothes and walked over to the bathroom leaving a wet sheen below my belly button. I got up off the pile, careful not to drip on them. I stood awkwardly, trying to ignore a drop of my fluid snaking its way down my thigh. I absently looked around.

The apartment was utterly filthy. There were piles of clothes everywhere. There was a TV in the centre of the hall, and a laptop with blinking lights and a switched off screen on the floor. There were half empty pizza boxes and garlic bread strewn over the floor with ketchup stains on the carpet. There were a couple of bottles of wine and a few cans of beer arranged in one corner.

Against one wall there was a bunk bed with two levels. I was just wondering how many other girls lived here when Emma came back chattering on the phone.

"Yeah, I know she shouldn't have run away..." Emma mouthed "Jane.." to me.

Emma called Jane? I was slightly chilled.

"Yeah I know that she has rules that she is disobeying..." Emma shrugged as she approached me, her hand automatically seeking one of my boobs. It was like her hands were attracted to them.

"Yeah I know..." She said now. She had a curious mixture of excitement and arousal in her expression. She squeezed my boob hard sideways, so that my whole nipple area was squeezed through her curled thumb and forefinger. I suppressed my moan, looking at her eyes, hanging on to every word she said. Her abuse sent sparks in front of my eyes. I closed them.

"Ummm..." She sort of agreed softly, in a tone urging the other talker to go on. I was now wriggling my toes slightly at the effect her mauling had on me. She was clasping more and more of "tit meat" in her hand, her fist going closer to the base of my breast.

"That.. sounds like a touch choice..." She said, finally letting go of my breast, leaving it a great deal redder than its twin. Her hand wandered down tenderly to my stomach. My pussy lips quivered slightly as it wandered further, oh ever so tenderly reaching the apex of my slit.

"Okay fine. I'll send her right back." Emma sighed and hung up. She threw the phone onto the mound of clothes on the chair and looked back at my pussy. Not at my eagerly questioning eyes, but straight at my crotch. Her other hand had travelled lower and found my right labia. She expertly held the bunch of pink flesh firmly in her grasp and pulled it. Her other hand mimicked its twin with my left pussy lips.

She was literally spreading my pussy apart. I spread my legs slightly to help her in her objective. She motioned with her chin to the table near where we were standing, while she herself knelt down on her knees until she was eye level with my embarrassingly spread up pubic area. I leaned back on the table and accommodatingly spread wider.

"Looks like we have no reason to hide anything from others..." Her words burst firecrackers in my gut. She gazed long and hard, spreading me wider. I was wondering if this was her fetish as I stood dumbly, my most tender parts tightly in her grip.

"You have two choices." She said, at long last, looking up. She maintained her grip on my labia, now even more forcefully, slightly twisting them over her knuckles to prevent them from slipping out. I moaned.

"Jane says you can either have me drive you back to directly to uni tomorrow morning, with you fully naked of course, and I'd report to her how many demerits you earned," She paused, indicating there was more. I didn't have enough time to contemplate what she said thoroughly before she continued.

"Or you can walk home yourself now, fully naked, and tell her how many ever demerits you want."

She let that sink in. It was already turning dark, and I could walk in the shadows quite easily without being spotted. I knew this area quite well, and was prepared to do it. I wanted to do it. The other option was way too hard.

"So?" she asked looking at me hotly. "Want to stay?"

"I don't think so..." I managed to breathe out. She glared at me, nonplussed.

"Fine..." She said abruptly, letting go of my swollen pussy lips gently. She got up and kissed me till my knees turned to jelly. She saw me looking into her eyes and quite suddenly broke off, leaving me surprised and hot. She strode over to the door and opened it wide. "Have fun." She said, standing aside. I didn't know whether she was upset, and didn't pause to have a second look.

--

I had a lot to think about on the walk home. I kept to the shadows, and it felt strangely enlightening to walk stark naked through these familiar streets, past familiar driveways, through familiar backyards. By enlightening, I mean totally arousing.

It was getting dark rapidly, so I was fairly confident no one saw me.After what seemed like ages, I entered the alley behind my apartment.

I pondered how to get in without exposing myself to the caretaker of the building, who was bound to be manning the front gate at this point. I sat down on the pavement for some time, to contemplate the situation.

What was I doing, naked in public, sitting with my pussy lips flattened on the pavement, mud in my mouth and one very red breast. Did I mention naked in public? The contemplation had no effect other than to heighten my arousal. I arched my back, further squashing my labia on the concrete. A tiny stone pricked a tender spot, and I didn't relax my pressure one bit. The pain fuelled the fires. I rocked silently on the pavement, enjoying the rough feeling and the pinpricks of pain. I hung my head thinking about myself. What was I reducing myself to?

I was jolted up by the bark of a dog, being walked on the road across the alley. I got up quickly and leaned back against the shadows. The dog seemed to be intent on entering the alley. The guy walking passed by after briefly glancing into the alley while dragging the dog away. The alley was not completely dark, but he still missed me.

Then, in a flash, I remembered that April's dog once slipped under the back gate, after digging the loose mud underneath. I walked around to the back, only to realize that the back of the apartment was already adjoining another small house. It was a small old suburban house with a nice lawn. I peered into the gloom at the house,.and seeing no lights assumed it was deserted and quickly started scaling the wall. After a great deal of scratching my stomach and boobs on the wall and losing my wind by falling on my stomach on top of the wall first and on my butt in the other side next, I got up. Slowly I breathed deeply, gathered my wits and peered into the gloom, finding the adjoining gate. I walked across the dry earth, noting that the garden was wild and not watered in ages.

Shuddering slightly, I reached the gate. It was a creaky rusted affair that had not been touched in ages. Even if it wasn't locked, the hinges had been sealed shut with rust.

I looked down and saw that the hole April's dog had made was now a puddle of water. A small river flowed from the gate, quickly getting absorbed by the dry grounds on this side of the wall. I wondered briefly on the source of the water coming from my apartment while I dipped my bare feet into the puddle under the gate. It was fairly deep. Deep enough for me to wriggle through.

Good job King! I mentally praised April's dog.

Wanting not to be caught by anyone returning to the house, even though I had been fairly certain it was deserted, I started trying to wriggle down, on my front.

After the initial disgust at the thought of touching the muddy water, I soon started wallowing in the mud. I tried to put my head through the hole under the gate.

A sudden fear gripped me as my nose touched the water. I pulled my head back, knelt back in the mud.

The feeling of having to put my head under the muddy water was too scary. Maybe front down was not the right strategy, I thought, as I calmed down.

I lay on my back, held the bottom of the gate and swiftly put my head under the gate and surfaced in the other side, my neck under the rusty bar.

My hair was getting completely wet as I waited a couple of moments to catch my breath. I slowly wriggled through, squeezing the rest of my body through until my hips were under the gate.

Slightly winded by the exertion, I gave myself a break, relaxing, letting my waist and hips get submerged in the mud in the hole. I looked down at myself, whole body covered in filth, and all I could think of was what it would feel like if someone caught me here.

My hands automatically wandered down my brown caked torso, into the mud, seeking the part of me which wanted to be touched so badly. My breathing became ragged as a squelching sound reached me when I spread my thighs in the puddle. My hands found my pussy, and began rubbing it. I was actually rubbing myself off in a puddle of filth. I didn't think I could go any lower, and the thought brought me closer to an orgasm.

I wondered if any of the mud would actually find its way into my pussy. The thought brought me closer.

And then I remembered the way Emma spread me. My shaking hands found the slippery flesh between my thighs, and gripped tight. I pulled myself open, and luxuriated in the feeling of mud entering my most secret places.

I arched my back and looked up, eyes half focused. I was seeing stars, metaphorically and quite literally.

My back arched further and my gaze landed on a small pipe that was emitting a stream of sludgy water. My eyes followed the waters serpentine route until it reached the puddle. I imagined the other end of the pipe connected to some nasty place, and came immediately with a short scream. I know. I felt quite disgusting.

The orgasm nearly blinded me. I lay there as it broke over me in waves. My thighs were trashing, hitting the gate. It was so rusted it didn't even clank.

It took a while for me to come back to normal and pull myself through. I couldn't believe I had just jilled off in a puddle of nasty water. Just another brand new low for G, I thought to myself. I slowly came to my senses and got up. I was thoroughly caked in the stuff.

I made my way to a tap in the back, near the pipe, and sat under it while it washed all the dirt from my hair and body. My numbed head tried to trace the pipe to its source and saw that it had an inlet at each floor. I realized it was the drain from where each landing was cleaned. Not as worse as I imagined it, but boy, whatever I imagined seemed to turn me on so much. I shuddered and refused to think about that facet of my twisted brain.

After a while of sitting under the tap, letting the stream of water flow over my body I shivered and stood up. I presented my crotch to the stream and diddled my pussy lips roughly, hoping to clean myself. I stopped when I sensed I was getting aroused again.

It was cold, and I was scared of getting caught, so I decided to risk it and start walking. I made my way under the dim lights of the windows to the back door. I bit my lip as I slowly opened it and peered into the brightly lit landing. Nobody there. No noise. No one saw me, that was the important thing. I didn't know how it was important, considering the number of people in the forum who had seen me naked by now, but it damned well was.

I took a deep breath and ran on my tip toes, up flights of stairs until I reached the familiar door. I gave myself a couple of minutes to catch my breath, bending, with my hands on my knees, waiting for the pain in my side to subside.

When I looked up, the door was already open and Jane was waiting with a cocked head and a curious grin. A steely glint in her eyes told me that I was going to face some music. I don't know what for, but I was definitely getting some demerits. The thought of it turned my aching legs to jelly. Half of me was scared. The other half was slowly getting turned on by the fact that an older woman was getting scared of a tiny younger girl.

Jane's eyes swept over my naked, dripping body once, slowly inspecting me. She didn't budge to let me in for what seemed to be ages. Her glance had long since come to rest on the junction above my thighs, probing for any signs of my discharge on their drying apex.

She finally cocked her head, grimacing me to come in. "Seems like somebody had some fun..."

I walked in, shivering and helped myself to a towel. I sat down on the floor after quickly drying myself while Jane closed the door and locked it.

I don't know how I found myself kneeling on the floor, with my arms above head, toweling my hair dry while Jane sat on the sofa, fully clothed, of course, but there we were.

"Tell me everything..." Jane said in a tone which was unusually restrained for her. For a second I wondered if she was slightly concerned by my act of running out on her, that I'd no longer submit as willingly to her. Maybe she was entertaining the idea of blackmail, but not finding it as appealing as status quo. My next action relieved her and surprised myself the most.

"Jane, to make it more humiliating, may I remain in this position while I do it?" I didn't know what I was asking for. Arms above the head, boobs thrust out, kneeling on the floor with thighs slightly spread.

Well the last part was amended quickly. Jane only took a second before relapsing to her gleeful dominatrix manner. An evil grin lit up her face, with only a split second of relief betrayed in it.

"You may, only if you spread your thighs so much that you can barely keep your balance..."

I gulped, nodded and obeyed.

Spread my legs I did, until I was almost doing a kneeling split. My labia unstuck gently hung invitingly open. Jane gleefully extended a foot until her bent toe snuggled right under me. She uncurled her toe and let her long toenail stab me under my clit. Slowly, she moved her toe to scratch my pink insides with her matching polished claw.

"Begin..." she murmured.

-----------

Jane was silent for a long time after I had related the whole story. I was completely dazed and in a trance by this point. I had no foot on reality. It felt like my brain had relocated to the junction of my thighs, leaving just air in my head.

Of course, a pink nailed toe nudging said junction of thighs didn't help matters much. My position while relating the whole story was mandated by myself as part of a crazy scheme of things that was a result of my own batshitness and Jane's wickedly creative rules.

I was completely exposed, kneeling with legs spread super-wide and arms above and behind my head. I complied by staying in this position throughout the entirety of my narration, which was made excruciatingly long by Jane asking for every detail and probing for my feelings at every juncture.

She wasn't satisfied with a simple "I was turned on." or "I felt embarrassed", or "My feelings were mostly 'humiliation' and 'lust'". She wanted every single detail.

With time, my arms became super sore, beginning to ache near my shoulders. More pressingly, my knees were angry at being asked to take half my weight and my toes were crying as they curled further and further.

Halfway through, I had collapsed steadily until her toe was well and truly lodged in me. "Hmm..." Jane said, finally breaking out of her reverie. "Emma is a dyke who was actually looking for something serious when she took you home."

I knew that. My heart sank again as I remembered Carrie. Jane pulled her toe out of me and placed her foot on my splayed pussy lips. Her sole sent shivers into my belly. She continued.

"You didn't want that. You could've stopped the whole thing, asked me to shut down the forum, taken your clothes out of the basement and started a life with Emma, but no."

She pushed slightly with her foot, slightly crushing the flesh of my pubic area. "You didn't want that."

She gave my pussy another, harder short kick as she stretched her legs to get up. I moaned as I lost balance and moved my arm to stop a fall. I quickly realized what I was doing and went back to position.

"You gave yourself to her, willingly degrading yourself. Quite imaginatively if I say so."

She started pacing around me, intentionally banging against my outstretched arms. "I didn't know you had a puppy girl fetish?"

She stopped to lift my left breast and heft it in her hand a couple of times, as if it weigh it. "Or is it a cowgirl fetish?" She tilted her head and looked at me sideways.

"Either way, you showed her what a submissive slut you are..." She continued. "Why didn't you show me?"

12