GTA: Bitches of Liberty City

Story Info
Grand Theft Auto erotic fan fiction.
1.7k words
3.47
8.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buzzboy
Buzzboy
188 Followers

"Sex and Liberty City"

The loud clang from the cell door opening wakes up the two female inmates both under the covers of the bottom bed. Realizing it to be morning, Anna-Lucia Gomez forces her eyes open to see the naked woman sleeping next to her.

"Up and at 'em, girls." Calls out a black woman in a corrections officer's uniform, entering the cell.

Allie pushes the sheet aside as she climbs off the bed, immodestly revealing her naked body to the guard and the waking cellmate to retrieve her clothes on the floor of the 9x12 cell their shared for the last two years.

"Let's go, Gomez." The CO says. "Get dressed, kiss your girlfriend good-bye and come with me so we can get you out of here."

"In a second, Reid." Allie says, pulling her grey cotton underwear up her legs. "Could you wait outside?"

"Fine, but you two lovebirds better not be scissoring or anything. So keep it brief." Reid states as she steps out of the cell.

Allie slips on a grey tank top and pulls up the locks of her black cornrow braided hair as her naked cellmate stands up from the bed to stretch.

"You good, Ash?" Allie asks.

"Yeah, just thirsty." Ashley answers with a smile, combing her fingers through her black messy hair. "And my tongue's sore."

"Amateur." Allie replies, walking to Ashley. "I got you off just as much and mine's still could go another round."

"So, I guess this is where we part ways now." Ashley says.

"And pretend not to know each other if we happen to meet on the streets." Allie bluntly says as she steps back from Ashley's arms.

"You know I have a boyfriend." Ashley explains.

"Yeah, I get it." Allie puts on her orange prison-issued drawstring pants. "You think you're the only girl with a boyfriend I boffed?"

"I mean I'll be released in a few weeks and if we do pass each other, we can say hi." Ashley leans back to the top back.

"Just that?" Allie steps to Ashley. "And what if we do more than just say hi. What would your boyfriend say?"

"Nothing." Ashley answers. "It wouldn't be any of his fucking business."

Allie holds Ashley's shoulders to pull her close and kiss her. The kiss continues somewhat longer than either thought. Ashley wraps her arms around Allie's waist while their tongues start to intertwine. Before the kissing gets any more passionate, the two manage to part their lips but stay in each other's embrace.

"You better get going before the warden decides to keep you here." Ashley warns.

"Take care of yourself, Ash." Allie steps back from her cellmate's arms and walks to the cell door. "And stay off that meth shit."

*****

After a shower, a change of clothes and breakfast, Allie is escorted by two COs from the women's wing of the Alderney State Correctional Facility to the front gates. Her clothes are her sleeveless jean jacket over her black t-shirt with faded blue jeans and white running shoes. The gates slowly open, letting in the morning sunlight. Allie puts on her shades.

"Adios, assholes." Allie waves her arm to the COs behind her. "Thanks for the food and pussy."

The COs stops as Allie continues her path to freedom from the confining high walls to the open front lawn. She hears the gates shuts close behind her and stop halfway down the driveway. The unattractive sight of the oil refinery across the street puts a serious damper on what should be a good mood on her first minute out of prison.

"Allie." A familiar woman's voice calls out.

Allie follows the voice to a red Bravado Banshee parked on the side of the road with the top down. Sitting up from the driver's seat is a beautiful blond woman in a white tight minidress, waving to her and smiling. Even though Allie recognized the woman, she is surprised by the car and fancy clothes.

"Sasha?" Allie pulls her shades down and walks to her friend. "What the fuck you doing here?"

"Picking you up, of course." Sasha answers. "Why else would I be in Alderney?"

"Damn, girl. Being an interior designer must pay well." Allie drops her knapsack behind the passenger seat before getting in the sports car.

"On lease." Sasha clarifies, sliding her ass down back to the driver's seat.

Both seated in the car, Allie and Sasha look at each other for a brief moment. Allie takes hold of Sasha's head and presses her lips onto the blond's, who embraces her passenger a second later. Soon, the kiss stops by Allie pulling away, looking into Sasha's eyes.

"Get me the fuck outta here." Allie says.

Sasha smiles and turns to start the ignition. "Look out, Liberty City." Sasha exclaims. "Allie Gomez is back."

"Fuck, yeah!" Allie joyously yells.

The wheels of the Banshee spins and loudly squeals, leaving dust and tread marks in its path as the car speeds down Grenadier Street. Allie lays backs and looks up at the clear blue sky and lets the hip-hop music of The Beat 102.7 playing from the car radio wash over her. But that serene view is abruptly obstructed by the underneath of the Plumbers Skyway when the car drives to Roebuck Road.

Proceeding on Asahara Road, Allie and Sasha both notices the sounds of choppers revving, causing them to notice the bikers of the Lost Motorcycle Club riding out from the Booth Tunnel and passing them by. Sasha shudders when one of the biker gives an air-kiss to her.

"Ew." Sasha revolts before facing Allie. "Next time you go to prison, go to one that's not in Alderney."

"Oh, sure. I'll do white collar crimes from now on." Allie sarcastically replies.

*****

"You live here?" A bewildered Allie asks.

Never did Allie thought she would stand in the living room of a luxurious apartment with modern furniture she would only see in magazine ads. On the drive from prison, she expected Sasha to drive pass Middle Park enroute to the East Borough Bridge to Bohan but started to get confused as Sasha stops at a fancy apartment building in Middle Park East. Even with the walk across the spacious lobby and the elevator ride, Allie had trouble accepting Sasha's new address and that she actually in an apartment she would never visit let alone live in.

"I live here." Sasha matter-of-factly states, walking to the kitchen. "A real step up from that rat hole in Bohan I used to live in."

Sasha takes out two wine glasses and a bottle of red wine.

"When business started to pick up I had to move to Algonquin to be close to my clients." Sasha continues, pouring the wine. "I thought I could only afford to go to Easton or Northwood, but a client of mine told me about this place and that the building manager needed someone to take it as soon as possible." Sasha takes the two glasses and makes her way to the living room. "I got a good deal getting this place. Turns out the previous tenant was..."

Sasha finds herself alone in her living room where her guest should be. But with no need to call out, Sasha has a slight smile and walks to her bedroom. She notices Allie's clothes on the carpeted floor through the doorway as she near her decorated room. She briefly stops when she steps in the room to see Allie sitting back on the throw pillows of her queen-sized bed, completely naked.

"I see you found the bedroom." Sasha says, still smiling.

"Real comfy sheets." Allie slides her hand on the comforter.

Sasha walks to the bed and places the glasses on the nightstand. Allie jumps off the bed as Sasha turn around to face her. Without a word, Allie grabs the hem of Sasha's minidress and pulls it up over her hostess's head, revealing her lavender lace bra and panties.

Allie flings the dress aside and forces Sasha to turn her back, allowing Allie to unhook the strapless bra and pulls it to free the spectacular C-cup tits. Sasha gives brief yelp when she is pushed onto the bed. Rolling on her back, Sasha smiles at Allie, silently standing for a moment to admire the beautiful naked blond woman lying on the bed wearing only her panties and stiletto heels.

Allie pulls off the stilettos from Sasha's feet one foot at a time and slowly mounts the bed, looing upon the reclined Sasha with hungry eyes. Sasha teasingly moves away, putting herself in the middle of the mattress. Allie reaches and hooks her fingers on the waist band of Sasha's panties, pulls them down her legs and tosses them away.

Sasha lays her head down and closes her eyes. She feels Allie's strong hands parting her legs, firmly but gently holding her upper legs. She softly moans when her inner thighs receives slow, light kisses then lets out a short squeal when the kisses are replaced with a few light bites. Soon, the caressing mouth moves up to her clean shaven pussy. Immediately, the tongue finds and expertly dances with the clit.

"Oh, god, Allie." Sasha sighs with pleasure. "I've miss your tongue so much. I can't believe I had to go three years without you and magic mouth. I mean my vibrator always got me off but it's so...impersonal, no human connection. And most men couldn't find my g-spot without a tracking app..."

A hand claps over Sasha's mouth, preventing her from speaking. She opens her eyes to see Allie on her hand and knees hovering over her.

"Did you forget what rule number one is when we fuck?" Allie sternly asks several seconds before lifting her hand from Sasha's mouth.

"No talking." Sasha answers with a humble grin.

"No talking." Allie confirms.

Allie lowers herself onto Sasha and plants a long kiss on her lips while slowly grind her pussy against Sasha's. Allie kisses moves from Sasha's mouth down to her neck.

"If I could ask one thing?" Sasha inquires. "What if I say something in the heat of passion? Are you going to shav me in the shower?"

"No." Allie lifts her head to face Sasha. "I'll just spank you."

"Ohhhhhh." Sasha gives a sly smile. "I'll be good."

Buzzboy
Buzzboy
188 Followers