GTA: Bitches of Liberty City Ch. 02

Story Info
Allie and Sasha have a fight. Allie has a random encounter.
2.3k words
3.33
5.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buzzboy
Buzzboy
188 Followers

"Random"

Allie wakes up and finds herself laying on her front on the silk-sheet bed. She looks around the room to discover she's alone and it's already afternoon. She was about to call out for Sasha when she hears the showers going. Allie gets off the bed and follows the sound of spraying water to the bathroom through the wide walk-in closet.

Allie notices two wigs on one of the closet's high shelves. One black and above-shoulder length, the other purple and long. She stops to examine the outfits on hangers. The first is a black maid's uniform with a skirt that seems too short, the next is a white latex nurse's uniform and the one after that is a schoolgirl's outfit with another too-short skirt.

The door to the bathroom opens and Sasha walks out with her hair and torso wrapped with towels. Her mouth opens from the surprise of seeing Allie, pulling out the schoolgirl costume.

"What kind of meeting does an interior designer get to wear this?" Allie inquires with a scowl.

Sasha sighs. "Okay, I tried to find work in interior design when I got my art degree but the field is competitive and I had loans to pay."

"So, you became a hooker." Allie accuses.

"Escort." An offended Sasha defends with a raised voice. "Not all of us can be car thieves."

Allie lets the outfit fall to the floor as she storms out of the closet. Returning to the bedroom, she picks up and gathers her clothes on the floor. Sasha enters soon after, displeased with her guest's manner.

"Hey, we're not done here." Sasha states. "I know what you think of me escorting but at least I have to steal cars or shoot at people or even start fires." Sasha pulls the towel covering her body, exposing herself. "Look at this." Sasha presents her nude body. "Do you know how much money men are willing to pay to fuck me? A lot. And I'm really good at it."

"I'm not mad that you're a whore, I'm mad that you lied to me." Allie says, pulling her underwear over her ass as she avoids looking at the naked woman near her.

"Whore?" Sasha replies, offended. "This is why I didn't tell you the truth because you would always turn into a major cunt, usually after sex."

"And yet, you keep flashing you tits or spreading your legs at me. Why's that?" Allie questions, facing Sasha.

"Because you're my friend." Sasha exclaims.

The argument is interrupted by the ringing of Sasha's cell phone on the dresser near the door. Between the ringing, an uncomfortable, unnerving silence falls on the two girls. The phone rings a few more times until Sasha walks pass Allie to the dresser and retrieve her phone. Before answering, Sasha looks over the caller ID.

"One of your johns?" Allie asks.

"Client." Sasha answers, pulling the towel from her hair and presses the answer button. "Well, hello you." Sasha says with a convincingly cheery tone. "I was wondering when you'd call."

Allie resumes dressing herself as Sasha continues with her call.

"Sure, I'm available. Come by in an hour?" Sasha says so bubbly. "Great. Who would you like to greet at the door? Geisha girl or Princess Robot Bubblegum?"

So, that's explains the purple wig. Allie thinks.

Allie finishes dressing by the time Sasha ends her call. Sasha's smile and welcoming disposition vanishes. The uncomfortable silence returns when Allie and Sasha look at each other.

"I'm gonna crash at my cousin's." Allie says.

"I think that's best." Sasha replies.

Without any word, Sasha makes her way to the bathroom. Allie heads for the door to leave but stops for a final glance at Sasha in the few seconds before she disappears in the walk-in closet. She admires the wet blond hair clinging on to her back, down pass her perfectly curved waist, ending above her toned, apple-shaped, G-string tan lined ass.

With Sasha now out of her sight, Allie leaves the room.

* * * *

Allie glumly walks down Bismarck Avenue on her way to the East Park subway station. She puts the unpleasant argument between her and Sasha in the back of her mind to focus on getting back to making money. She notices a black Sabre GT with a yellow racing stripe parked ahead of her. Near the muscle car for her to look over, Allie stops and debates with herself to steal the car for some quick cash.

The sound of yelling prompts Allie to turn her sights to the back driveway behind her. She witnesses a couple in an argument. The man is white with his dirty blond hair in a wavy mullet, wearing a charcoal grey trench coat over his hot pink muscle shirt, blue jeans and riding boots. The woman is black with Jheri curled shoulder-length hair, wearing a purple loose-fitting sleeveless half-shirt over her red lace bra containing her voluptuous breasts with black tight leather concealing her fully-rounded ass and red stiletto heels.

"I'm fucking tired of you treating me like shit, Tool!" The black woman loudly states.

"Listen here, Raj, I'll treat my bitches the way I'll want to treat them!" The man with the mullet yells.

"Well, I ain't your bitch no more, you delusional, self-centered, limp-dick, moronic asshole."

The man called Tool lays a swift backhanded slap across Raj's face, knocking her to the wall behind her. Shocked and disoriented, Raj manages to stay on her feet, leaning against the wall.

"HEY!"

Tool turns and sees an enraged Allie stomping towards him.

"You want to try that shit with me?" Allie yells, clutching her fists.

"This ain't your business, chica." Tool says. "So just walk away before I have to put another bitch in her place."

Instead of walking away, Allie proceeds to Tool and throws a punch at his right eye. Tool cups his assaulted eye and backs away from Allie.

"You fucking bitch!" Tool yells.

"Try to put me in my place, pendijo!" Allie steps forward for another strike.

A fist from Tool unexpectedly hits Allie in the stomach, knocking the wind out of her long enough for Tool to land another punch across her jaw. But the next punch to finish her off is blocked by Allie's forearm, allowing her to send another punch to Tool's face with more rage and fury than before.

Two more hits from Allie causes Tool to fall backwards on the pavement, loudly knocking over the trash cans behind him.

Allie wipes the small trail of blood from the side of her mouth with the back of her fist, looking at the unconscious Tool, sprawled out so undiginifying.

"Jesus Christ, is he dead?" Raj questions, cautiously walking to Allie.

"He will if he takes another swing at me." Allie replies.

Raj hurries over to the downed Tool and goes through his pockets. Allie does a quick look around the driveway and spots a group of men walking towards her.

"Those friends of yours?" Allie asks Raj, pointing to the approaching men.

"Oh, shit." Raj utters. "We gotta fucking bail."

The second Raj stands herself up, she immediately runs in the opposite direction from the men now running to her. Figuring she cannot fight all of Tool's gang, Allie quickly runs with Raj out of the driveway and to the parked Sabre.

"You better come with me." Raj offers, fumbling through the car keys she lifted for Tool.

At the driver's door, Raj hurryingly unlocks and opens the door to get in, but her round ass could sit, Allie pushes her to the passenger seat.

"I'm driving, so move your ass aside!" Allie orders.

Allie starts the ignition just as Tool and his friends rush to the car. Raj spots some of them drawing out guns.

"If you're gonna drive then go!" Raj loudly says. "GO! GO! GO!"

Allie slams her foot on the accelerator and tires screech. The Sabre drives away from the mob of men behind them, blazing down Bismarck Avenue then a sharp right on Nickel Street.

"Fuck, yeah. This baby can ride." Allie says with a grin.

"Great, now you're in love with this fucking car. Just like Tool." Raj says. "Maybe you and him should date. You both have the same taste in cars."

"I seriously doubt it." Allie replies.

"Oh, not into guys like Tool?" Raj asks.

"Not into guys period." Allies answers, taking a glance of the rearview mirror for pursuers.

"So, you play for the other team?"

"Yeah. What of it?"

"Hey, not judging, girl. I ain't gonna burn someone for her sexual preference. Especially someone who just come to my rescue. So, what's your name, sister?"

"Anna-Lucia Gomez. Friends call me Allie."

"You look a bit darker than the average Latina."

"My mom's Puerto Rican and the asshole who knocked her up and walked out on her before I was born was black."

"Daaaaaamn, girl. You must have some daddy issues."

"You need a daddy to have daddy issues." Allie states. "What was your name again? Rog?"

"Raj." Raj enunciates. "Short for Regina."

Satisfied that no one is following her, Allie takes another right turn on Frankfort Avenue and slows down to appear calm and not being chased.

"Where you want me to drop you off?" Allie asks.

"You keeping the car?" Raj replies with a question.

"Yeah, I'm keeping the fucking car." Allie responds. "Now, you gonna tell me where to drop you off or should I just pull over right fucking here?"

"Hey, now. I wasn't saying you can't keep the car. You want to keep the car, keep the car." Raj defensively states. "I live in the projects in North Holland. You can drop me off there."

"You not worry about Tool coming over to resume the beating he was about to give you?"

"If Tool is stupid enough to go to my 'hood to bitch-slap me, then the sucker's gonna to leave in a body cast or a body bag." Raj boldly declares.

"Why would you date such an asshole?"

"I've been asking myself that same question for the last three months." Raj replies. "I contribute it to poor judgement from having one too many Cosmopolitans at Maisonette 9 and the batteries of my vibrator dying. I mean at the time he did look cute so I thought I'd give the white boy a try, so I went with him to his crib and did the naughty with him. And when we did the naughty, it was..."

"Whoa, now." Allie interrupts. "I know straight people have sex, I just don't need to know how they do it?"

"What? You a heterophobe?" Raj jokingly asks. "So, to make a short story short, the sex with Tool was brief then he fall asleep on top of me for the rest of the night."

"And yet you two dated for three months?"

"Four months. And don't you judge me on who I go to bed with since I have just given you that same consideration not two minutes ago."

"Judge you for dating some skinny white boy named 'Tool'?" Allie sarcastically asks. "Never."

Driving down Galveston Avenue, Allie slows down the Sabre and parks across the street from one of the tall buildings of the Westminster Projects.

"Want to come on up?" Raj asks. "The least I could do is offer you a beer for saving my ass."

"Don't think I should be strolling around these parts." Allie says, cautiously looking outside. "I got a few enemies here and they ain't the forgiving kind, know what I'm saying?"

"If you need protection, there's a piece in the glove box." Raj thumbs at the glove compartment.

"Yeah?" Allie asks, before eagerly reaches to open the glove box and draw out a Glock 12. "I think I'll have that beer.

* * * * *

Allie lays backs on an old plush couch with a bottle of Pisswasser, looking up at the ceiling as she ignores the flat screen across the small living room Raj turned on before taking a shower. At first she watch the first twelve minute of I'm Rich on CNT, showing Samantha Muldoon in her luxurious penthouse suite, but got bored and switched to The Men's Room on Weazel only to change the channel when Bas Rutten starts to talk in the first ten seconds to PBC, showing A History of Liberty City.

"Nothing good on?" Raj's voice is heard.

Allie shifts her sight from the ceiling to Raj and to her surprise finds her hostess standing near her completely naked other than a towel wrapped around her hair, smiling.

"What's this about?" Allie questions.

"If you have to ask," Raj says, calmly taking the Pisswasser from Allie and places on the wooden coffee table. "then I'll have to show you."

Raj gently sits herself on Allie's lap, facing her. Allie instinctively holds Raj's hips as Raj leans forward to give her guest an open-mouth kiss. Allie raises her hands up Raj's back to embrace her close. Raj breaks the kiss to pull up her shirt over her head, leaving her topless. Allie resumes the kissing and moves Raj to lie across the couch. With her nude hostess reclined, Allie kisses down her neck, her voluptuous breasts of her curvy torso, stopping at her shaved vagina.

As Allie performs oral sex on Raj for several minutes, she realizes that Raj has been lightly moaning from her expert tongue but has yet to say a single word. Assuming she's the kind who likes to talk during sex. Allie continues for a few more minute until she withdraws her mouth and stands up.

"Is there a problem?" Raj questions as she prompts her torso with her elbow to look at Allie.

"No." Allie answers, taking off her pants and underwear. She mounts herself back on top of Raj, pushing her back down.

"No problem at all." Allie assures and presses her mouth onto Raj's more passionate then before.

Buzzboy
Buzzboy
188 Followers