GTA: Bitches of Liberty City Ch. 03

Story Info
Allie goes to the Triangle Club.
2.3k words
4.33
5.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buzzboy
Buzzboy
188 Followers

Raj lays back on the couch she had sex on half an hour ago, smoking a cigarette in a black silk kimono robe. She enjoys watching Allie putting on her clothes in the middle of her living room.

"I thought the beer was the reward for saving you." Allie says, sliding into her pants.

"It was." Raj assures.

"What was the sex for then?" Allie asks, getting her shirt from the floor.

"I got horny in the shower and I remembered how hot you looked kicking Tool's ass" Raj explains with a sly smile. "Glad you stuck around."

"I think your vibrator needs new batteries." Allie suggests as she puts on her shirt.

"There are some things a vibrator can't provide." Raj states.

Allie walks to a small dining table near the kitchen where she left her jacket and new gun. Next to the gun, Allie finds a folded note.

"My number." Raj informs. "In case you want a booty call."

Allie says nothing, tucking her gun behind her and putting on her jacket to conceal it. She takes the note and turns around to face Raj.

"I can't promise I'll call." Allie holds out the note.

"I can't promise I'll answer." Raj replies.

*****

Allie exits the building to see the sun has already set, beginning the night. She raucously looks around as she makes her way to the car she stole. All seemed right as Allie approaches the Sabre. On the reflective tinted window of the driver's side door, she spots a figure moving toward her. Acting on pure survival instinct, Allie swiftly turns and draws her gun to whoever is sneaking up to her.

"WHOA, ALLIE! IT'S ME!"

Allie looks pass her gun to see a Latino male in her late twenties with short black hair and a goatee, wearing a red leather jacket over a Liberty Penetrators t-shirt and blue jeans, holding his hands over his head, with the look of fear but with the hope of recognition.

"Hector?" A surprised Allie quickly lowers her gun. "What the fuck you think you were doing, idiota? Creeping up on me like that. I could've shot you."

"Nice to see you too, cuz." Hector lowers his hands as he walks to Allie. "Thanks for not shooting me."

"You lucky you can put your hands up so fast." Allie tucks her gun under her jacket.

For a moment of family loyalty, the two cousins hug without any word. After the hug ends, both Allie and Hector take a step back from each other.

"So, last I heard you were working at Vice City." Allie speaks.

"Yeah, some heavy shit went down last month, so I moved back to L.C." Hector explains. "When'd you get out of the clink?"

"This morning." Allie answers.

"And you're already carrying a piece and have a ride? Damn, cuz. You put half the Spanish Lords to shame." Hector states. "So, why you in the projects? Just finished hooking up with an old girlfriend?"

"New one actually." Allie corrects, briefly smiling.

"I thought you'd be with that Sasha girl."

"I was." Allie smiles again. "Most of the morning."

"You did two chicas in one day?" Hector asks with a brief laugh. "I would think after getting out women's prison, you'd want to catch up on some sleep for like, a day or two."

"Maybe you would but all I need is fifteen minutes." Allie playfully boosts.

"You do the lesbian community proud, cuz." Hector says, looking around as he steps close to Allie. "So, you planning to hook up for a third time tonight or maybe you'd like to make some paper?"

Allie pauses for a few seconds, considering Hector's offer. "What do I have to do?"

"The usual shit." Hector answers.

"Well, I was planning to see if the Majestic is hiring but they probably have a waitlist." Allie states with dry humor.

"And to be blunt, your people skills aren't that good either." Hector adds.

"What's the job?" Allie inquires.

****

The Sabre makes a screeching turn on Frankfort Avenue. Allie slows down as she and Hector head for the Northwood Heights Bridge to Bohan.

"How come you ain't spending the day with Sasha?" Hector inquires. "You wore her out or did you two have another fight?"

"How about we talk your love life instead." Allie suggests with a slight annoyance.

"Fine with me." Hector agrees. "Who you want to know? Patty who work at the TW@? Kelly at the Superstar Cafe? I just meet this chick named Carmen in Bohan."

"She cute?"

"Hell, yeah, and you ain't gonna meet her."

"You still on about Maria Madrazo? That was high school, get over it already."

"She was my girlfriend, Allie. My girlfriend."

"Ay dios mio, how many times do I have to fucking apologize?"

"She could have been my wife, cuz. She could have the mother of my children. But that was all shot to shit when you decided to make out with Maria in the back of the Burger Shot I worked!"

The discussion ceases before it could get more heated between Allie and her shimmering cousin. The uncomfortable silence lasts until the car reaches the end of the bridge, onto Grand Boulevard in Bohan.

"Can we just put this Maria situation aside until we get this job done?" Allie asks.

"Sure." Hector peers at Allie. "Until the job is done."

Allie drives the Sabre to Northern Gardens until it reaches the parking lot of the Triangle Club on Bronca Street. The tension seems to lessen as the two enter the strip club. Stepping into the show lounge, Allie take in the atmosphere of blaring music, shining lights and beautiful women in G-strings dancing on the stage or mingling with customers.

"Plenty to choose from." Allie jovially says to Hector, giving him a friendly nudge.

Hector gives a smile and a brief chuckle before they proceed to the bar. A petite Asian woman with shoulder-length blue hair leans back on the bar in a tight white tube top, a red G-string, black silk stocking and red stilettos.

"Hector." The blue-haired Asian greets with welcoming smile. "I've been wondering when you'd be back."

"Camo esta¡s, Jade." Hector leans next to Jade, grinning back. "Do your bosses know you just standing by yourself and not trying to hustle some lap dances?"

"They're all in a meeting with an investor." Jade thumbs at the office near the entrance before noticing Allie stepping beside Hector.

"Who's your friend?" Jade asks Hector.

"My cousin, Anna-Lucia." Hector introduces.

"Allie." Allie clarifies.

"Haven't seen you here before." Jade says.

"Been out of town for a while." Allie vaguely informs.

"Where? Vice City like Hector?" Jade questions.

"Aldearney." Allie answers, still being vague.

"So, you just got out of prison?" Jade asks with absolute certainty.

Allie pauses for a moment. "Bright girl. How come someone as sharp as you like is working here."

"Good pay, flexible hours, and my ass looks hot in a G-string." Jade boldly answers.

"That is does." Hector confirms.

"Listen, Hector, Javier and his brothers are gonna be in their meeting for a while." Jade states, sliding her hand up Hector's chest. "How about we pass the time in one of the back rooms?"

"I got a better idea. How about you take Allie for a lap dance while I wait for Javier?" Hector suggests. "She just got out of prison and hasn't been with anyone." Hector hands out some dollar bills to Jade. "Give her something to remember on her first day out."

"That can be arranged." Jade accepts the money and takes Allie's hand. "Let's go, honey. I'll show you what you've been missing."

Jade leads Allie across the lounge, up the steps to the upper level to the entranceway to the dimly-lit back rooms. Allie is taken to the furthest room with black curtains. In the room, Allie removes her jacket and sits on the comfortable red sofa. She watches Jade pull the curtains close for privacy. She notices a small security camera mounted on the wall on her left, above a sofa chair.

Allie figures Jade just going to dance in front of her wearing only her G-string and the two Xs made from black tape covering her nipples, also she won't be allowed to touch her, which is fine for Allie. As much as she is sexually attracted to Jade, she is already fulfilled after having sex with Sasha and Raj.

"Now, we're alone." Jade says, turning around to face Allie.

"Yeah, just you, me and whoever's watching from that camera." Allie says.

"Oh, that camera's on the fritz or the red light would be on." Jade walks to Allie in a slow heel-toe walk. "We're not allowed to bring customers here unless the other rooms are occupied."

"But the other rooms aren't occupied." Allie states, with suspicion.

"Yes, but the cameras there works, infringing on our privacy." Jade says, pulling off her tube top.

Allie is surprised to see Jade's breasts without any tape concealing her nipples. The stripper with blue hair starts to dance as the song Mama by Genesis begins, swaying her hips to the beat, playfully cupping her tits, shaking her ass. Halfway through the song, Jade bends her back forward to slowly pull her G-string down her legs. Allie nearly gasps as Jade straighten her back, showing her smooth and hairless pussy.

The second song, Shut Up by the Black Eye Peas, starts. Jade pushes Allie's legs further apart and turns around to lower her naked ass on Allie's lap, grinding against Allie's crotch as she sprawls her back on Allie.

"You can touch if you want." Jade whispers in Allie's ear.

"I thought that wasn't allowed." Allie says.

Jade finds both of Allie's hands at her sides and moves them on Jade's hips, sliding them up her torso, stopping at Jade's tits.

"I won't tell if you don't." Jade whispers before giving a lick to Allie's ear.

Allie finds herself enthralled by Jade's mystique. Her hands softly knead Jade's breasts while Jade's swaying ass continues to grind against her sex to the music. Her nostrils are filled by Jade's alluring perfume, sending her heart racing.

"So, you were in prison?" Jade inquires. "Was it hard?"

"Nothing I couldn't handle." Allie answers.

"I could never make it in prison." Jade states, cradling Allie's cheek. "Being locked up with all those harden criminals. Having to shower with them, looking at me naked and helpless. What if one of them takes a liking to me and wants to...have me?"

The second song ends and is replaced with Annie Lennox's Why. Jade lifts herself and turns to face Allie, kneeling over her lap.

"Would you want me?" Jade playfully inquires, taking Allie's hand. "If we were cellmates, what would you do to me if you wanted to fuck me?" Jade slowly sucks on Allie's index finger. "Would you rip off my clothes and take me right there? Or would you wait until I would get horny with no men, until I would start to touch myself to stop from getting crazy?"

Jade leans forward on Allie, placing Allie's hand on her breast. Allie feels Jade's wet lips kissing her neck, causing to close her eyes and sigh, smelling more of the stripper's perfume.

"I can just picture it. You and me." Jade softly speaks in Allie's ear. "You lay on your top bunk at night, woken up by the sound of moaning from the bottom bunk. You look down and see me with my hand down my panties, rubbing my pussy because I'm so sexually frustrated, so horny for sex, not caring who to do it with."

Allie feels Jade's hand unbuttoning and unzipping her jeans. She opens her eyes, about to object. Jade presses her finger on Allie's lips. Allie decides to say nothing. Jade slips her hand in Allie's jean, under her underwear. Two fingers penetrates Allie's sex, searching for her g-spot.

"What would you do to me?" Jade continues, kissing Allie's neck. "Would you pull off my panties and go down on me or rub your cunt against mine?"

Jade's fingers successfully finds the g-spot and strikes it epeatingly, causing Allie to moan from the pleasure.

"Do you want me now?" Jade asks. "Do you want to fuck me? I want you to fuck me. I want you to make me your bitch. I want you to fuck me with a strap-on. I want you to..."

Allie regains control of her hands and clamps Jade's mouth shut and holds her close as she closes her eyes and her body quivers from the orgasm. Jade's fingers slows down, lightly kissing Allie's neck and cheek while the orgasm subsides.

Allie opens her eyes and catches her breath. She watches Jade, smiling at her, sucking her wet fingers.

"You're quite the people-pleaser." Allie smiles. "You do this for every customer?"

"Just women." Jade replies. "The ones I think are sexy that is."

"Not even Hector?" Allies questions.

"Hector's cute but I give him the same lap dance as any other guy." Jade says, dismount Allie. "He hasn't even seen my nipples."

"I'm honored." Allie says.

Allie takes her jacket, heading out of the room while Jade picks up her G-string.

"Don't be a stranger now." Jade says. "And thank Hector for me for the introduction."

"You expect repeat business from me?" Allie stops at the curtains. "I don't usually come to places like these."

"Now you have a reason to." Jade states, pulling her G-string up her legs.

Allie moves the curtains aside and walk out of the room. She rejoins the music-filled lounge, passing through the drunken and loud customers on her way back to the bar where she left Hector. She spots Hector sitting at a small table, being entertained by a stripper. Allie sits at the table opposite from her cousin.

"So, how was Jade?" Hector asks, keeping his eyes on the stripper. "She gave you a good time?"

Allie silently considers her reply.

"Yeah, she was...okay." Allie shrugged. "Y'know, tape over the nipples, can't touch them, bumping and grinding. Nothing special."

Buzzboy
Buzzboy
188 Followers