GTO - Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You understand that you are my bitch tonight, right?" I asked.

She nodded and replied, "Yes Mistress Robin."

"Be a good girl and MAYBE I won't make you open the playroom tonight."

"Yes, Mistress Robin. Thank you. I will be a good girl for you."

Locking the collar on and attaching the leash, we got out of the car and walked to the entrance. "You can keep the panties as a souvenir." I told our driver. "Just make sure you are ready when we want to go home."

"Yes Ma'am. Thank you." Was the response.

"Kayla, what are you doing here? Gail said that you couldn't make it tonight." Said the bouncer guarding the door.

"Well, there was an unexpected change in plans." Kayla responded.

"And, what is up here? Who is this, and why is she holding your leash? Did Gail loan you out tonight?"

"No. Uuummm, this is my guest tonight."

"Hmmm, this is a little weird. Let me call Gail out here..."

"That would be a VERY bad idea." I whispered to Kayla.

"Linda! You don't need to call Gail. I am a full member here, and Gail's Personal Assistant. I already talked to Gail, and she is expecting us. She's very busy right now, and, trust me, you don't want to bother her."

Aaaaand, we were in.

The club was pretty busy, but Kayla talked to the hostess, and we were escorted to a rather large table in the corner. We ordered drinks from a very pretty blonde who was almost wearing an outfit that would be decent in a strip club.

"Did GTO lose you in a race or are just on loan tonight?" the waitress asked Kayla.

"Don't you know what Mistress Gail would do to you for even suggesting the possibility of her losing a race?" Kayla responded.

"Noted" was the quiet reply.

We ordered our drinks, and I looked around the club. There were immaculately dressed women everywhere, and not a man in sight. The furnishings were obviously upscale. There was a stage and dance floor. The tablecloths covering the tables hung so that they would not quite touch the legs of the customers sitting in the chairs. I saw several other couples where one of the women was wearing a collar and leash. Other tables looked to be regular girlfriends. There was a set of stairs up to a balcony with several doors.

"What are those doors?" I asked after our drinks were served.

"Those are private rooms." Kayla replied. "That one in the corner," she pointed out, "is Mistress Gail's. The rest are either reserved for VIPs or can be rented for the night."

Hmmmm, that could be fun, I thought. I would definitely be checking those rooms out before my three month sentence was up. Suddenly, I noticed that there was a pair of heels sticking out from under a table across from us. There were three women sitting there, and one of them looked kind of flushed and was breathing heavily. OK then.

I looked back at Kayla and saw that she had followed my gaze to the table. I was smiling evilly when she looked back at me, Her head bowed as her eyes looked down at the table.

"You know what I'm thinking. Don't you my pet?" I said.

"Yes Mistress." She replied as she slid off her chair to the floor.

There I was. Eyes closed, head thrown back, ands gripping the table, and completely enveloped in ecstasy. God, this slut had a wicked tongue. I could really get used to this. Suddenly, there was a hand on the back of my neck, soft lips on my mouth, and a tongue exploring my tonsils. Without a conscious thought, I returned the kiss as my orgasm suddenly rose up and crashed over me. The stranger attached to my mouth kept her hold on me though my orgasm. It was probably a good thing, as I'm sure I would have alerted the entire club with my screams had they not been muffled. Once my eyes regained focus, I discovered that I was looking right into Mandy's eyes, and Kayla was now on her knees beside her. Mandy nodded her head towards the stairs and said, "Come on. 'Someone' wants to talk to you."

Gail:

I was sitting in my office going over a few last-minute items, when the display from one of the cameras for my private table caught my attention. NO! NONONONONO! WTF WERE THEY DOING HERE???? WTF IS ON KAYLA'S NECK???? IS THAT A LEASH???? WHY IS ROBIN HOLDING A LEASH ATTACHED TO A COLLAR AROUND KAYLA'S NECK????? GODDAMNIT!!

Just then, I watched as Kayla disappeared under the table.

"FUCK! DOUBLE FUCK! FUCKIT! THE FUCKING FUCKED UP FUCKER IS FUCKED!!" I screamed.

"Hmmmm? What's that babe?" Mandy inquired from the couch she was relaxing in while I was finishing up.

"Mandy. Would you be a dear, and go bring the two guests back here to my office please?"

"Care to be a bit more specific on that? There must be at least a hundred women here. Which two are you wanting?"

"Trust me. You will know as soon as you find them."

She looked at me questioningly but stood and left the room.

Five minutes later, Mandy was back followed by Robin with Kayla being lead in behind.

"Hello Aunt Gail. My little pet here had just crawled under the table and put that talented tongue of hers to good use when Mandy walked up."

"I'm sorry Mistress Gail. She already knew everything. She heard the whole conversation last night from her window. She ambushed me in the limo. And then...and then, she made me eat her in the limo, and again under the table. I'm sorry." Kayla whined before breaking down in tears.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed. "So, Robin. What are your intentions with this new information that you have?"

"Oh, don't worry, Aunt Gail. Your secret is safe with me. Quite honestly, I'm actually happy about it. I finally have a relative who isn't stuffy and judgmental. I'm not going to blackmail you or tell everyone back home about you. I actually want to learn from you, just like you learned from Elizabeth."

"Really? That's it? That actually sounds like fun. We will need to establish a few conditions though."

"Of course, Auntie. But, just so you are clear, I am in no way submissive."

"Of course not, dear. That was never in doubt. However, you do seem to be holding a leash connected to MY submissive."

"Well, I suppose that's true, but I kind of thought that I could borrow her for the weekend to practice with. I do want the butt plug she has in back though."

"Very nice." Commented Mandy.

Robin:

Aunt Gail broke out in a grin and shook her head. "Fine. But first," she reached into a drawer and pulled out something. "Put this in Kayla and give Robin the remote." As she handed Kayla what I would learn was a remote-controlled vibrating egg to put in her pussy.

"I will want the keys to the playroom tomorrow too." I said.

Aunt Gail smiled evilly at Kayla. "Of course, dear, but I think that I should demonstrate some of the equipment to you in the morning first. After all, Kayla does deserve to be punished for her actions tonight."

The phone in Aunt Gail's room suddenly rang. Picking up, I heard Aunt Gail answer, "Yes?...Great. right on time...Yes, send her up immediately."

Aunt Gail hung up the phone, and a minute later the door opened. My jaw dropped at the stunning brunette that walked through the door.

"LINDA!!" I screamed as I ran over to hug my long lost cousin.

This was actually going to be a really interesting summer, I thought.