GTO - The Beginning Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If – and that is a big IF – I agree, I have no intention of returning the favor."

Maggie intervened with, "Oh, they would not expect you to. It is rather obvious now that you are definitely a dom, so that would be completely your choice. Usually the mistress will only do that under rare and extremely extraordinary circumstances. Unless she happens to enjoy doing it. No, you would not be expected to return the favor. If they do an excellent job, I would reward them later for their efforts."

I looked back at Aunt Elizabeth, "Seriously? Here in public in front of everyone?" God, I really wanted to get back to my room and repeat what happened in the bathtub.

Auntie smiled warmly. "Oh, is that what the problem is? Jenn!"

Jenn got a big smile on her face and replied, "Yes Mistress." As she slid beneath the table.

Mistress??? I thought.

Maggie looked at me with her deep blue eyes and asked, "Which do you prefer? Brittany or Naomi?"

Well, that was a question I couldn't answer as I hadn't gotten their names yet.

"Blondie"

"Naomi, over here." Apparently, Brittany was the blonde.

Brittany moved between my legs and started to softly kiss the inside of my thighs. She began on the left thigh and slowly moved from my knee to the edge of my thong. I gasped as she planted a quick kiss right in the center of the gusset of my thong before moving to my right knee and replicating her teasing from the other side. After planting another kiss on my thong, she slipped her fingers into the waistband of my panties and began to pull them down. I lifted up so that she could slide the thong over my ass, then down my legs, and off my feet.

I felt her breath on the lips of my pussy as she moved in. Suddenly I heard a long moan from escape from my throat as her tongue swiped from the bottom to the top of my slit. "Mmmmmmmm, you taste delicious Miss Gail. I hope Mistress allows me to do this again."

HOLY FUCK!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE!!

She began with long slow strokes from the bottom of my slit to the top. She would tap my clit at the end of every stroke. She would lick ovals around my outer lips. Tongue thrusts into my pussy like she was fucking me with her tongue. She would swirl her tongue around my clit, then brush it up and down and side to side. She stuck her tongue into my pussy and wiggle it around. She explored every nook and cranny. Her lips kissed every micro inch of my cunt. Her tongue snaked back to my rosebud and circled my backdoor. Her teeth gently nibbled my clit. I completely lost all function in my brain. I was no longer sitting at a table in a club with other people around. My entire universe consisted of a tongue and my pussy. There were sounds. Loud moans. Gasps of pleasure.

I felt myself building. A force was accelerating within me like a race car accelerating down the strip. Faster and faster. G-forces building. Faster towards the finish line. Suddenly her lips took hold of my clit and her fingers entered my cunt. I felt her tap inside me as her tongue began sweeping back and forth on my clit. There was a primeval scream as the car passed the line and my body began to convulse with pleasure.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCC KKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGG SSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHIIIIIIITTTTTTT!! OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMYYYYYYYY FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCC KKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGG GGGGGGOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD!!"

I was thrashing around, unable to control my body. Finally, the convulsions subsided, and I was merely quivering. After about 5 minutes, (according to Aunt Elizabeth, I was lost in the space-time continuum with no consciousness of time at that point), my eyes came back into focus. Maggie, Aunt Elizabeth, and Jenn were staring at me with mouths agape. I could see a shine on Jenn's face like she had baby oil smeared all over. As I looked around, everyone in the club was looking at our table. Slowly someone somewhere began clapping. Soon the whole club joined in on the applause. Holy Fuck, what just happened?

Suddenly, the waitress appeared at my side. "Here sweetie, first drink this glass of water. You probably need it. Then, here is a cocktail called a Screaming Orgasm on the house. After that screaming orgasm that you just had, you could probably use this one as well." I suddenly felt dehydrated, so I shotgunned the water. The cocktail was next.

"Holy Shit! What just happened?", I asked.

"That, my dear, was one hell of an orgasm you just had. Welcome to womanhood" answered Auntie.

Brittney finally stood up, looked me in the eyes, then bent down and planted a very sensual kiss on my lips.

"WOW, what a ride!", she exclaimed after breaking the kiss.

"Thanks. I've never had that happen to me before."

"She's a virgin." My aunt explained. "In fact, that is only the second orgasm she has ever had. The first was yesterday by her own hands."

"Well thank you for allowing me the honor of being your first, and I really hope Mistress allows me to play with you again."

"OK Girls", Maggie said, "I think it's time we left these ladies alone to talk."

"Thank you, Brittany. That was beyond wonderful, and I believe that I will have to make a point of seeing the three of you again before the summer is over."

After they left, Aunt Elizabeth told Jenn to bring the car around, so we could leave. "Gail, we have a serious discussion ahead of us tomorrow. I'm going to work from home this week." Smiling, she continued, "That's one of the perks to being a full partner. I have a lot to teach you this week."

End of Part 1.