GTO - The Beginning Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I managed to reclaim my self-control on the way to the bedroom. I was determined that this girl's first time would be memorable. So, here I was. I had used every trick that I had ever learned to bring this magnificent creature to an orgasm. One down, several more to go.

As she came back to earth, I moved up to gaze directly into those green eyes.

"Ready for some fun Darlin'?" Linda asked.

Hunger emanated from those deep pools of green. "Fuck me!" she whispered.

Far be it from me to deny the command of a Goddess!

I positioned my raging cock at her soaking entrance and slowly entered her velvet glove. MY GOD!!! She was so smooth and tight. Nothing could have prepared me for the exquisite pleasure I was feeling. It took every ounce of control I had to refrain from emptying my balls the minute I entered her.

Gail:

HOLY FUCK!!!!!! I had been fucked with strap-ons before, but this was totally different. I could feel the pulses of his cock as his blood pumped into his cock. This was not the feeling of rigid plastic. This was soft, velvety, and throbbing. I have heard a couple of Aunt Elizabeth's die-hard lesbian friends say that a girl with a strap-on makes a man useless, but they obviously didn't know what they were talking about. Ladies, if you can make a dildo that pulses with your heartbeat, let me know. Until then, though, I was definitely, solidly in the bi-sexual camp! As he pressed into me, I thought it couldn't get any better. Apparently, I had more to learn.

Finally, I felt the base of his wonderful cock connect with my joy-button. He rested there for a couple of minutes allowing me to relax and adjust to his size.

"Please...." I moaned.

Linda moved her hands from my tits to my cheeks and pulled my head back. "Ready," She whispered as she kissed me. "Set," she said as she moved forward and kissed Andrew. "GO!" as her hands moved back and began pinching my nipples.

And GO he did! He must have been revved at 10,000 RPM when he dropped the clutch. I was so soaked that there was no need to slowly increase the throttle. It was zero to 100 miles per hour in less than a second! Pull the seatbelts tight and hang on! My own engine was redlining as I wrapped my legs around him and met his every thrust. I completely lost track of time as we roared down the track side-by-side. Closer and closer we headed for the finish line. I could feet his piston swelling as we approached the line. Suddenly, he surged ahead crossing the line as I felt the NOX inject into me and propel me across as well. This wasn't the first race I ever lost, but it was the only one that had a reward too.

WOW! What a ride! After about 10-minutes, my heartbeat was almost back to normal. Andrew's cock had deflated and slipped out of me. We had slowly shuffled around where Linda was on my right, and Andrew was laying beside me on the left.

"Think you can get it up again, Andrew?" Linda asked.

"With two ladies as beautiful as you two are, I should have a t least a couple more shots in me." He replied.

"How about you, Darlin'? Got any toys in here?" She asked.

Grinning wickedly, I got up and retrieved the box from under my bed. "Pick your poison, Babe."

Grinning, she reached in and tossed me a 6-inch strap=on and a tube of lube. "You put that on and grease it up while I bring this back to life. I'm sure you guys can figure it out from there." She stated as she moved her head towards Andrew's crotch. After a couple of minutes of manipulating his cock with her tongue and lips, Andrew was laying on his back ready to go. Linda straddled him and slid his cock into her pussy. Leaning forward, she looked back at me and said, "Waiting for an engraved invitation?"

While I'm not exactly a rocket scientist, her meaning wasn't that hard to decipher. I moved behind her and applied some lube to her ass. Over the next few minutes, I worked the lube into her ass with first one, then two fingers. She had been grinding on Andrew as I was fucking her ass with my fingers. Once she was ready, I moved my fake cock to her rosebud and said, "Ready Babe?"

"Do it." She whispered.

I slowly penetrated her. She had obviously done this before, as her ass easily took the dildo. Finally, my thighs were resting against her scrumptious ass cheeks. I paused for a couple of minutes allowing her to get used to the dual invasion.

"So full." She moaned when I hit bottom.

After a couple of minutes, she began rotating her hips and rocking her body slowly fucking both Andrew and me. I took that a sign that she was ready and began fucking her ass with gentle strokes. It wasn't long before my stroked sped up, increasing in both speed and length.

"OH YESSSSS!!! FUCK MY ASS!!! FUCK MY CUNT!!!! POUND ME!!!!! GIVE IT TO ME!!!!!" She cried.

Andrew was meeting my thrusts as he was bucking up from below her while I was pounding from above. Sweat was covering all three of our bodies from the intensity of our exertions. We rode this runaway freight train for half an hour. Linda cried out as one orgasm after another consumed her. With a final roar, Andrew gave one last mighty thrust as he emptied is seed into Linda's core. As Andrew filled her, she screamed out and fell limp. The last clench of her ass on the phallus added the final pressure on my clit from the harness to push me over the top again. I rolled off of her as my body spasmed in pleasure.

We laid there cuddled up and dozing for over an hour. A quiet knock on my door woke me. Figuring that anyone who would knock on my door would be someone that had already seen me naked at some time, I padded over and cracked open the door. Bethany was standing there holding a tray with a pitcher of ice water and three glasses. "Mistress Elizabeth thought that you would probably be needing this about now." She said with a knowing smile.

Blushing, I took the tray and set it on the night table as she closed the door behind me.

Linda and Andrew had also been roused from their temporary stupor. After a few minutes of stretching and replacing the fluids that we had lost, I looked over at Andrew and complained, "How disappointing. It's soft. Now what will I occupy my mouth and tongue with?"

"Hmmmm. Good question." Linda replied. "I was just thinking the same thing." Looking at me with a smile, "Perhaps the two of us can find something to do together that will also bring poor Andrew back to life."

I pushed Linda back onto the bed and dove between her legs. I began kissing and nipping at her thighs while stroking her pussy with my fingers. I slowly moved up to her slit and gave it a long slow lick. Rather than immediately barrel down the drag strip, I decided to opt for the scenic route. I used my lips and tongue to slowly explore her charms. I discovered every nook and cranny of her womanhood along the way. Smiling, I wrote my initials on her pussy with my tongue, marking it as mine. Over the next 15-minutes, I brought her to the precipice and pushed her over.

Once she had finished, I looked over and saw that Andrew was beginning to come back to life. "Come over here and lay down, studly. Baby wants her lollypop."

As he laid down on his back, I kneeled between his legs and began slowly stroking his cock. While never having any experience with the real thing, I had gotten a few lessons from Bethany and Jenn using dildos over the last week. They taught me to use extra saliva and create a whirlpool effect. With practice, I was able to take some of it into my throat. They also gave me some other pointers to help build the experience and pleasure. Looking up and locking my eyes on his, I slowly moved in and look a lick on the tip of his cock. I loved the way that it pulsed with his heartbeat as it grew. I licked around the mushroom head, then from the base to the tip. Finally, without ever breaking eye contact, I encircled the head with my lips and began drawing it deeper into my mouth. After getting as much in as I could, without actually hitting my throat, I began using my tongue to lavish it. I could feel it growing and hardening inside my mouth. The pulses it was giving sent pulses of pleasure directly to my pussy. It only took a minute or two for it to gain full strength again. I began bobbing up and down as I sucked on his cock. The feel of it's velvety hardness (I know. Contradictory but accurate) sent thrills through me. You can't get that from a fake one. I was DEFINITELY not completely gay. Yes, I would be doing this again. His groaning told me that I was doing something right.

I barely noticed movement on the bed as I began taking him deeper and into my throat. My concentration was momentarily broken when I felt wisps of hair on my thighs and hands pulling down on my hips. I pulled off of Andrew's cock to look back and find that Linda had moved underneath me. Lowering down, she began to a frontal assault on my soaking wet pussy. Smiling, I returned to my task.

When I returned my attention to Andrew's cock, I spied a drop of pre-cum on the tip. I licked it off and savored the taste. It was much different than a woman's cum, but it really didn't taste bad. It got me anxious to see what the full taste would be. From there, it got harder and harder to concentrate as Linda was driving me out of my mind. Still, I managed to continue. I would bob and suck, then go deep and hold it in my throat for as long as I could. I used my nose for breath. This had the added effect of allowing to smell his sweat and arousal.

"UUUHHH....UUUUHHHH.... UUUUUHHH... I......M........C...C...C....UUUUU!!!!" I heard just as I felt his cock swell in my mouth. I pulled back so just the head was in my mouth as he blasted. The feeling of his cum hitting my mouth pushed me over the edge as Linda focused on my clit. The taste hit my tongue, and I began to swallow as fast as I could. It tasted kind of bland and just a little salty. I guess that it was good that he had already cum twice tonight, as this load was nowhere near as big as the first one. Still, I kept sucking and licking until I couldn't get any more out.

We all collapsed in exhaustion. I remembered just as I faded off into a blissful slumber that I really needed to spend some time with each of these two alone.

END

Thanks for reading. I have decided to end this series here. I may come back at some time, because I think there are more stories to tell of Gail's earlier life though. I did appreciate all the comments -- even the less than flattering ones. I'm sorry to those of you who took exception to the way that I portrayed the characters when they strayed from the strict dogma of the 'lifestyle', but I hope that you can keep in mind that not everyone adheres to all the 'rules' of the Mistress/sub community. My hope was that with reading these stories, you would have come to understand that GOT and her friends, lovers, and relatives are unique and complicated individuals. Perhaps I was naive in thinking that people could enjoy a story that strayed a bit from their rigid dogma in how a particular relationship was to work. Yes, I did some things differently, but in those cases, it was necessary in order to get to where I needed to go with the characters. To those who said they had to stop reading because one character did something that they objected to -- you probably should have finished reading and seen that the character was eventually punished for their transgressions. Keep in mind that I am not in the lifestyle. These stories are just a product of my somewhat warped imagination. I did ask for specific comments, and I got them. Should I delve into new works, I shall attempt to incorporate these comments. To those of you who are still reading this (and I doubt that any who this applies to are) Comments that only say 'This sucked' help no one. Especially YOU. How can you possibly expect a better story if you don't tell the writer specifically why you didn't like it? I write to develop characters. I want to give realistic motivations for their actions. If all you are looking for is a 1 page 'I whipper out my 10-inch cock and [insert unobtainable girl here] jumped my bones', find another writer.

OK. Enough with my rant. I'm probably a little to thin skinned to be a writer. Seriously though, I do appreciate comments that help me understand situations that I am not familiar with. While I will probably come back to share more of GTO's adventures, I am looking at trying a new character with a much darker theme. I may also look into some spin-offs with some of the characters in Gail's life. Again, Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed Gail and her friends as much as I enjoyed bringing them to life.

12