Guard Shack

Story Info
A hot date AND a sexy parking garage attendant...
1.2k words
4.3
13.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both are working late. You come over and sit on the edge of my desk. Your low cut top and short leather skirt have had me hard all day. You are gently stroking your legs and talking to me about how horny you've been and how you can't wait to get home to your vibrator. I can see your hard nipples through the sheer fabric of your blouse. You know how much you're teasing me and how hard you're making me and I know you're getting wet.

I act very casual and nonchalant. "Would you maybe feel like stopping off for a drink before you go home to abuse your pussy? I'll buy...and I'll drive." We've been flirting like crazy ever since you started working here a few weeks ago. I know you've got a little bit of an "older man" thing going and you are so damn sexy I'm thinking I just might try to take advantage of it.

I stand up and straddle one of your shapely legs. I push my hard cock up against your thigh so there is no mistake what I'm thinking. I reach up and cup your breast, running my thumb over your hard nipple. You gasp slightly and lick your lips. You brush your hand over the front of my suit pants and cup my bulging cock. I hear a gentle moan.

"Mmmmm...sure. Let me get my purse."

In the elevator you grind your hot ass up against me. I reach around and slide my hands up your torso, fondling and kneading your gorgeous tits. I'm almost tempted to fuck you right up against the wall there in the elevator...but I think things are going to get a lot hotter so I decide to wait. Besides, I love the feeling of you teasing me with your sexy ass.

We get to my convertible and I drop the top. The night is cool...but I know the wind and speed will turn you on. As soon as we are in the car you lean over and start to lick and nuzzle my neck. I put the car in gear. As I back out of the parking spot you are pulling down my zipper and working my hard cock out of my suit pants. You lower your head into my lap and start to suck my cock deep. I watch as your fingers steal down to your wet cunt. You pull the short skirt up around your waist and I can see you've taken off the sheer sexy panties you had been wearing in the office. Your fingers start to play and I can hear how wet you are.

On the way out of the parking garage, we pull up to the guard shack to pay. I think you knew that your friend Amber was going to be working this shift. You naughty girl! I know you and Amber might be just a little bit more than friends. She's been up to the office a couple of times to visit you. I can tell she is just a sexual animal with lust on her mind every waking moment. I glance at her gorgeous tits, almost as round and full as yours. She also has a wickedlly sexy smile. Her dark blonde hair is spilling down over the shoulders of her uniform and I can tell she's horny right now, just sitting there in her little guardhouse. As I pull up to the shack, I make sure to get close. Amber's eyes widen as she sees your head bobbing up and down in my lap.

"Would you look at that, Amber?! Jan couldn't even wait until we were out on the street to start sucking my cock. Actually...I'm glad she didn't. I was so fucking hard I don't think I could have waited." You are plunging your fingers deep inside your wet cunt as you keep sucking my cock. I reach down and give your bare ass a good smack. You moan.

Amber looks at me, and I can see lust in her eyes. She swallows hard. "Yes, sir...my goodness, sir...it certainly looks like that dirty little slut is enjoying your cock. She is so sexy, isn't she? Her gorgeous big tits and I can tell her pussy is so wet...mmmmmm."

Amber's eyes close. I can't see, but I'm sure she's pressing her hand against her pussy. I think I see her grind her hips.

"Undo those uniform pants, Amber." I look in the rearview mirror. No one is around. "Come on, you know you're so wet you can barely stand it. We're both going to cum, why don't you cum with us?" I can feel you taking me deeper down your throat. I know you are putting on a show for your sexy, slutty friend. You shift in the seat and spread your legs wider. You are mere seconds away from cumming hard on your hand.

I hear Amber's belt buckle hit the floor. Your fingers are flying over your clit and plunging deep into your wet slit. I am so close to shooting in your mouth I know you are tasting my salty precum. Amber starts to finger her hot cunt. I hear her moan and watch as her eyes roll back in her head. That's just more than I can stand. I grab the back of your head and fuck your sexy mouth deep. In seconds I'm shooting hard, my cock contracting between your lips. Your pussy spasms and you cum hard as I fill your mouth up with my hot spunk. Amber slams up against the door of the guard shack. She's cumming hard from her fingers as she watches the scene. For about 20 seconds all that can be heard from all three of us is moaning and whispers of, "Oh FUCK yessss...oh my god..."

As your orgasm subsides...and you've sucked the last drop of cum from my hard cock...you look up at me with a devilish glint in your eye. I can tell you are holding my cum in your mouth. You crawl across my lap and lean out of the car towards the guard shack. Amber knows exactly what you have in mind. She leans towards you. As your lips meet, you share my hot cum with her. You grab the back of her head and force your tongue in her mouth. My hot jizz is dripping down both of your chins. Amber returns the embrace and you two share a hot kiss for several seconds. Before you pull away, I hear you whisper in her ear, "my apartment...after your shift...he'll be there, too."

You lean back into the car, return to your seat and smooth your skirt. You daintily wipe your mouth after making a great show of swallowing my hot cum. Amber drops back heavily onto the stool in her shack, a goofy smile on her face, her chin glistening. She mutters "no charge" and hits the button to raise the gate.

I can't believe this is just the start to the night. We head out into the cool evening. My cock is getting hard again as I think about what will be happening later at your apartment!