Guardian Wolf Ch. 04

Story Info
The conclusion of Amber's story.
23.7k words
50.9k
55
23

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 09/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I first want to thank those that continue to enjoy my stories and vote; it gives me great joy knowing my work pleases you the reader. I also appreciate the many comments, both positive and negative, they continue to feed my desire to write and help me to refine my writing. For my critics I appreciate your honesty and candor; your comments may sting momentarily, but they help me reevaluate my work. But I will say this: remember this is entirely fantasy coming from the darkest recesses of my psyche. What I write may be over the top and, at times, wholly unbelievable, but that is just the way I write. My writing seems to vary depending on my particular mood at the moment, and sometimes it isn't pretty. But enough crying on my part; thank you again for your interest and continued support.

Second I wish to discuss the nature of this chapter. Sex is used sparingly in this chapter, it is not the focus. I promise there will be much more steamy trysts in future chapters, but for this one there is little. This chapter is dark; it is violent and graphic for a reason. The chapter revolves around Amber's kidnapping and rape. I wrote this chapter in hopes it will create a strong feeling of disgust at the villains and their actions against the Wolfe clan. I tried to minimize the rape scene to just a brief description; I don't like to dwell on the subject of violence against women. The Wolfe clan ultimately triumphs and I feel justified in describing their retribution in gratuitous detail. Now saying that, it is not just a story of blood and guts; it is in fact just a small portion of the entire chapter. I also write about redemption of a young man and his eventual happiness. My usual comical conversation is also heavily used throughout; I was never able to write absolute tragedy. I need to inject comedy and a lighter side to even the darkest of subjects; it is just the way I write. I hope those who continue to read will experience a myriad of emotions.

Third I tried something new in this chapter. The villains are ex-Soviet soldiers and I thought it appropriate to use Russian and Cyrillic in my writing to add some authenticity. Saying this I know no Russian; I used an online language translation program. I sincerely apologize to those who do speak Russian because I probably slaughtered the language with my translations; I hope it will not be too painful.

Some places mentioned herein are real and are used solely for literary purposes only; I needed geographic locations to give depth to the story. Other places and people are totally fictional and have no bearing in the real world. Mention of any people or celebrities, living or dead, is strictly used as fiction and parody. I tried to minimize mistakes in this chapter, but I always manage to miss something. If you see something that looks wrong to you, please write and I will work to correct it. Finally, this chapter was originally much larger, but I wanted to get something uploaded before Thanksgiving. I am continuing to work on the rest of the story, but I decided to split it up into more digestible pieces. If you feel I leave you hanging at the end, don't worry! I promise there is much more to come. Thank you and enjoy.

Despair Eternity

Chapter 7 -- More History and the Conclusion of Amber's Story

October 4th, 2006

James and Rachel walked into the two car garage attached to the house. Inside was a brand new 2005 Ford Excursion with an optional F350 lift kit, painted jet black. The massive 444 cubic inch 6.0 liter power stroke V8 could deliver a monstrous 325 HP. Seating for eight and enough ground clearance for some serious off-road adventures with 38" tires, this Excursion would go from the corner grocery store to the back woods of the Sierra Nevada's without losing a beat.

"Need help getting into this beast?" James asked with a chuckle.

Rachel sat for a minute awe-struck. Leave it to her parents to go all out when it comes to vehicles. She half expected to find the equivalent of a minivan, but this was near the equivalent of a tank. She walked to the passenger door and opened to find that a collapsible step unfolded to allow easier access; looks like mom and dad thought of everything. She scooted into the passenger seat and buckled the safety belt. The inside was comfortable without being luxurious. There was a very nice sound system installed in the center dash, most definitely not dealer stock. James slid into the driver seat next to her and started up the engine. The large diesel roared to life at the first turn of the key.

"Look in the glove box," James said.

Rachel opened the glove compartment to discover a neatly wrapped box. When she opened it she discovered a brand new iPod. James smiled at her and took it out of her hand. He retrieved a cord from his pocket and plugged one end into the stereo jack and plugged the other end into the auxiliary port of the stereo system. He turned on the mp3 player and opened a preselected playlist and hit play. Immediately the cabin was immersed in Type O Negative's "Wolf Moon", the deep bass vocals of Peter Steele reverberated off the interior:

The twenty-eighth day...she'll be bleeding again...and in lupine ways...we'll alleviate the pain...unholy water...sanguine addiction...those silver bullets...a last blood benediction.

Rachel squealed loudly, "I love this song. Gods! Just listening to this makes me so fucking hot! I heard they were playing at Silver Peak Arena in Seattle but when I tried for tickets, everything was totally sold out."

"I know. It sucks! I tried as well but everything just went too quickly. This is my favorite song from Type O. Go figure, huh?" James said with a laugh.

"I say this becomes our song. It kind of fits, you know? Hurry, let's get up to the house before I lose control and jump you right here in the garage," Rachel said short of breath as she felt her nipples harden. She chanced a brief touch against her over-heated sex. She gasped with renewed longing; she was definitely turned on.

James laughed as he backed out of the garage. He keyed the garage door code as they pointed their new assault vehicle towards the mansion. James had to block his thoughts from Rachel as all sorts of fantasies arose as he let the music wash over him. He could imagine doing so many things to his horny little minx with this song playing in the background. As they neared the parking circle located in front of the big house, the reverie of the moment was again broken by their growling stomachs. James and Rachel looked at each other and started giggling.

"Let's go eat!" James said with a chuckle.

************

"Hey kids!" Maggie said loudly in greeting.

"Krusty!" James replied loudly in a little boy's voice.

"Damn it James! How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that?" Maggie barked angrily.

"Sorry mom, but you set yourself up for it every time. I can't help myself. Besides, if one looks at you at just the right angle, you kind of do..." James said before being interrupted.

"You finish that sentence and I will banish you from this kitchen until the next century, do I make myself clear?" Maggie said sternly as she struggled not to smile.

"Yes ma'am!" James said.

Rachel just giggled. James sure knew how to get under Maggie's skin. Rachel could see the twinkle in Maggie's eyes that let her know the banter was all in good fun.

"James. I think you two owe Summer and Autumn an apology. They were the two that had to clean up after the ceremony last night. They also cleaned up the bedroom after you two were done. That is a lot of laundry to do for just two people. And speaking of which, young man, I've never seen a blanket bend like that before. The damn thing was so soiled with your semen it practically stood on its own," Maggie said as she grinned wickedly at James.

James hid his face behind his hair as it turned several shades of red. Rachel just laughed uproariously at James's embarrassment. This should teach him not to mess with Momma. She could fight dirty when she wanted to.

"Sure thing, Mom, where are they?" James asked.

"I think they are downstairs in the gym working out with their dad. I suggest you go seek them out after lunch," Maggie stated.

"Okay. Any of that yummy barbeque left over from last night?" Rachel asked.

"Honey, please. No matter how many people we feed and no matter how much we feed them, we ALWAYS have left-over's. Robert and Brian refuse to do these things small scale. They are always worried that people will go hungry if they cut back. Despite our massive werewolf metabolisms and our voracious appetites, people are practically rolling back home after one of our barbeques. I don't believe moderation is in either one of your fathers' vocabularies. Its go big or don't go at all," Maggie chuckled.

"Besides, it saves us from having to cook meals for a couple of days. I refuse to let food go to waste when there are plenty of hungry mouths to feed. Now you kids sit down and I will serve up a couple of plates for you each. James, go to the fridge and get you two something cold to drink. Rachel, baby? How are you settling in? Do you like the house? Is everything to your liking?" Maggie asked as she dished up some brisket.

"Maggie, I'm overwhelmed with the house; it is absolutely gorgeous. And the bed that Robert and James made for us is amazing. I almost feel guilty for sleeping in it. I don't know how to describe it, other than it already feels like home. I am so content and happy to be here. Thank you for making me part of the family. I've never known such a feeling outside of my parents. It just feels so nice to have those around me that care about me and my welfare," Rachel said as she felt her emotions rise to the top.

Maggie came around the lunch counter and hugged her new daughter-in-law. She was so pleased that Rachel seemed to be acclimating to her new surroundings so well. The fates had certainly chosen wisely when they selected Rachel for James. She is so loving and forthright with her emotions. Rachel was a remarkable young woman.

"Baby, that's the way you are supposed to feel. We are here for your support, comfort and protection. You not only have James, but a hundred others who will gladly fight tooth and nail for your safety. But you must learn to protect them as well. A future madam Alpha must be able and willing to fight side-by-side with her mate. We will give you all the knowledge and training you will need to take over when Robert and I abdicate. We have complete faith in you two. We have taught James well and he has the beginnings of a true Alpha; despite his smart ass personality, he will be a strong and confident leader. You must learn to be his equal in all things and support him when he needs it. He may not always ask for your help, so you must be prepared to anticipate. You are beautiful and intelligent, you have a gentle and caring soul, and I sense a strong maternal instinct within you. I know with training and time you will be a formidable mother; not only to your own children, but the entire pack," Maggie said.

They sank into their food with gusto. After a few minutes they were cleaning the last of the barbeque with a final piece of bread. Maggie took their plates and placed them in the dishwasher before returning to her tea and the conversation.

"Maggie. May I ask some questions? I know James will get to these things eventually, but I feel comfortable asking you directly. Besides at the rate he is going, it may be years before I get all my answers." Rachel said with a sideward glance at her mate.

"Hey!" James argued.

"Ask away sweetheart. I'll answer to the best of my abilities. James this may be a good time to talk with Summer and Autumn. Please make your apology a good one; they were not pleased about cleaning up. Now get out of here, I want a little girl time with your mate," Maggie answered.

"Gotcha! Just try not to belittle me too much. Remember, I know when you've been naughty and when you've been nice. Just know there will be consequences if you are too naughty," James said to Rachel with a wink.

Rachel rolled her eyes at him, "whatever big boy! You're about as clairvoyant as mud!"

"Just giving you fair warning baby," James said kissing his mate before he left, "I can't be held accountable for my actions later tonight if you are bad."

"Blah...blah...blah. Now get out of here and let your mom and I talk," Rachel scolded.

"Javoll, meine Liebschen!" James said with a crisp salute. He turned on his heels and parade marched out of the kitchen to the giggles of both women.

Both women rolled their eyes and in unison spoke, "Dork!"

Maggie composed herself and looked at her daughter, "what's on your mind baby girl?"

"Okay. I get that the pack and the clan in general is a patriarchal society and power is passed down from father to son. But why is this responsibility being passed to James? Shouldn't it go to Brent, he being the eldest?" she asked.

"Yes the clan is a patriarchal society, but the transfer of power can differ from pack to pack and from clan to clan. The reigning Alpha decides who and when his successor will take over. There are usually only two ways a new Alpha is decided: one, power is passed down to the eldest son, or if there are no male heirs, the ranking beta's offspring; or two, any male member of the pack may challenge the current Alpha for power. The loser either submits or is killed by the victor. I am proud to say there has not been a single challenge to the reigning Alpha in our pack for over three hundred years. Robert and his predecessors are very popular and we work hard to keep it that way.

Robert's father Edward decided to make things a little more democratic in our pack; he knew that his sons may not want the responsibility of Alpha. He would give his sons choices; let them decide what they truly wanted: one, the successor can choose to leave his current pack with his mate and start a new pack within the clan in another part of the country; two, the successor may stay within the pack as a ranking beta; or three, they may accept the position and begin an interim period where the reigning Alpha teaches and prepares his successor. Bill, Robert's twin brother, wanted to stay close to his family and become a vet, but he did not want the responsibility of Alpha; he chose to stay in our pack as Beta Superior. He is a good second and keeps the other betas and younger omegas in line. A choice was also given to the rest of his siblings; his other three brothers chose to start packs of their own in different parts of the US. One lives in Texas close to Brent, another is in Minnesota, and the youngest lives in upstate New York.

Robert has continued the tradition with our own family. Brent and Stephanie decided they wanted to move to Texas and start their own pack; his Uncle Quinn helped him acquire a parcel of land owned by the clan to start his business and family. His pack now numbers about twenty-five and they manage several successful feed lots. They help supply our clan, as well as our neighbors the Archers with most of our meat. It is very beneficial to have family branch out and start anew. It brings family presence to a new area, and it helps in inter-clan relationships if there are one or more packs from differing clans in one area; keeps things friendly when females find mates from another clan.

It also prevents any one pack from becoming too large and threatening another. Werewolves can be extremely territorial and tensions run high when we can't have our own space. If things get out of hand, it will be taken before the High Council of Elders to be sorted out. More than not, some packs are forced to split up and move away to restore civility. It doesn't happen too often, but it can stir up a real hornet's nest if handled improperly.

Kyle chose to remain in our pack with Amber and work with Robert at our company; he will act as Beta Superior when you and James take over. Kelly found her mate with Three Bears of the Hunter clan in Montana and is very happy. Douglas and Adam also chose to stay in our pack and act as Kyle's lieutenants. Of course, that left Robert with James. James had less of a say in the matter, being the youngest. If there is a legitimate male heir, the role of Alpha must stay within our direct bloodline. Despite whether a successor chooses to become Alpha or not, his mating is still determined by the fates. All male children of the Alpha bloodline bear the Wolfe crest and they are mated with a chosen human from the guilds; alpha females are marked as well with a crest from a fellow clan. I am proud to see that James is stepping up and accepting his role in the pack. Alpha is a difficult and often strenuous job; it takes a lot of work and diplomacy to keep such a large pack happy. We are confident with Robert's tutelage and with your love and support, James will make a most formidable Alpha," Maggie concluded.

"He is strong; both physically and in character. I promised I will do my best to do my part as Madam Alpha. I promised him I would first kick his ass then hold my pussy hostage if he doesn't keep his shit together," Rachel said.

Maggie cracked up at that. She really loved Rachel and felt she would make a wonderful madam. She is a real Hell cat! Nothing will straighten a man out and force him to fly right as when his woman withholds sex. She herself had given Robert similar ultimatums if certain things were not rectified immediately; they were always corrected post haste...always. Withhold the pussy and even the strongest Alpha will act like a child whose favorite toy has just been taken away.

"Glad to hear it baby," Maggie giggled, "is there any other questions you have for me?"

"Yeah, James was telling me about what happened with Amber and the whole Khrushchev business. Would you mind finishing the story? When James tries to tell it he keeps getting...um...sidetracked. He can't seem to keep his mind focused on any one thing," Rachel said.

"Oh he can focus on one thing for sure baby," Maggie said, "the problem is that it is located squarely between your thighs. It may sound counterintuitive Rachel, but the more you wear his big ass out in bed, the better James can concentrate. I have the same problem with Robert. If I don't get him to come at least twice during the night he can't seem to focus the next day. It's a sad fact honey, but with our men and their sex drive, you need to satisfy the little head before the blood can return and operate the big head," Maggie said this with a wicked smile.

"I don't hear a complaint in there," Rachel retorted.

"Who said I was complaining? I'm just saying it takes a lot on our part to keep our men happy. Just between you and me, sometimes I don't think Robert will be happy until he finally cracks my pelvis. Just wait until you come into heat for the first time and you will know what I am talking about. You will think James is trying to break your pussy for good. I suggest you keep up with your Yoga and gymnastics baby-girl; if James is anything like his father, he will want to see if you are double-jointed. I also suggest you begin some kegal exercises, they will drive James wild. I don't want to scare you sweetie, but just be prepared for some adventurous evenings. Remember we are talking about Alpha personalities and they expect their mates to submit to them in the bedroom. I have eavesdropped on Robert giving James pointers before and don't underestimate my son and that highly inventive intellect of his; I doubt you will ever become bored in the bedroom. Wolfe men can be extremely...um...creative when it comes to love making," Maggie said this with a visible shiver running up her spine as she recalled a particularly steamy rendezvous with her husband.