Guess: The Ultimate Sex Game Ch. 05

Story Info
Danielle and Peter spend some quality time together.
2.9k words
4.5
24.6k
9
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 11/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abob1
abob1
1,083 Followers

Dear readers,

I apologize that this chapter is a little shorter than the others. I have an idea of how this story will end now, but combining this chapter with the conclusion would have created an exceedingly long chapter.

You will have a hint as to how Danielle's saga will wrap up at the end of this chapter, but please send any requests or thoughts to me via the contact tab of my Literotica page, or by posting comments below. You may notice that this chapter incorporates a request that was left by a commenter on the previous chapter. I do like to oblige my readers!

Please enjoy.

*****

"What!?" Danielle yelled from her knees in front of Peter. "I'm not going out like this!"

This was crossing a line, she thought. Sure he had crossed many lines with her, but they had all been in a private home or apartment. Now he expected to parade her out on the streets with her tits covered in cum? She resolved to make a stand.

At the same time, Christy reappeared behind her and grabbed a fistful of hair. Pulling Danielle up into a sanding position, she offered a warning.

"Now slut, is that any way to talk to your master?" Christy grabbed the strap-on, still wedged in Danielle's sphincter, and pulled it out. Danielle went weak in the knees as it happened, and realized that she was not in the best position to negotiate. What had she become, fighting to maintain decency with a dildo up her butt?

Peter reapplied the collar to her neck and clicked the leash in place.

"Come now, pet. It's time to show the world who you truly are. You trust me, yes?"

"I trust you, Peter, but I don't think I am ready for this."

"Let's see how you feel after you get dressed," he suggested.

Christy had slipped her arms around Danielle's chest, holding the pink satin bra in front of her. Danielle slipped her arms through the loops and let Christy secure it in place.

"Now the dress," Peter ordered. "No panties."

Christy helped Danielle step into her dress and brought it up over her chest. After Danielle laid the shoulder straps in place, Christy led her to her full-length mirror. She was ashamed at what she saw.

She looked upon her reflection and only saw a cheap hooker. The tight dress she had picked out for Peter screamed 'whore,' her hair was plastered to her forehead, and she was glowing from her orgasm. He legs were slightly bowed from the ass fucking, and to make the image more literal, there was a Jackson Pollock of cum splattered all over her breasts, framed by the black of her dress. The collar and leash weren't helping.

Peter walked up behind her and gently grabbed her by the elbow, almost in a mentoring, supportive fashion.

"It's time, my pet. It is time to face the facts about who you have become. Trust me, you will feel liberated after exposing your inner self to others."

He grabbed her leash and started leading her towards the door. Danielle's mind was a tornado, unable to focus on anything lucidly. Was she really going allow Peter to do this to her? She did trust him, as he had certainly helped her find a part of herself she didn't even know she was looking for. But this was too much.

Peter unlocked the door, opened it, and stepped out into the hallway. But as Danielle approached the threshold, she heard footsteps coming down the hall outside her apartment. Both of her arms shot up to the doorframe, stopping Peter's momentum. The leash was held taught between his outstretched right hand and her neck, but Danielle was petrified, and refused to yield.

The volume of the footsteps increased until the two twenty-something males, seemingly fresh out of college, walked past her open doorway and took in the scene. Danielle's heart was beating faster than it ever had as the two men surveyed the situation. Her gaze darted back and forth between each of their eyes, but they were not looking into hers. Instead, they were looking at the leash, which they followed to her collar and down to her cum stained breasts.

They were too stunned to speak, and instead turned their stares to Peter, as if seeking permission to join in.

"Boys," Peter addressed them. "Do you know Danielle?"

"Nah," said one of them. "I mean, I've seen her around, but I didn't know her name."

"Did you know that she is addicted to cock?"

The boys gagged on their breath at the words.

"Peter, please," Danielle whispered, lowering her face towards the floor. Christy was snickering behind her, and refused to allow Danielle to hide her gaze. She grabbed her hair close to the scalp and pulled her head backwards until she was looking directly at the young men.

"It's true," Peter continued. "She is addicted to cock, and the only cure is cum. She takes it up the ass, and isn't afraid to fuck multiple dudes at once. You could probably come over here any night, and she would let you take turns boning her, so long as you promised to spank her ass while doing it. How does that sound?"

"That is a very good thing to know," the other one said. "You free tonight, honey?"

Danielle was beside herself holding back tears. She was unable to muster a reply.

"Not tonight, unfortunately," Peter spoke for her. "But try again later this week. I think you'll have good odds."

Each of the guys expressed their thanks and gave Peter a fist bump on the way out.

"Come on now, slut. No more stalling."

Danielle refused to give in. She had, in some weird, twisted way, grown to like Peter a little, and the way that he treated her. She hated herself for feeling that way, but she could no longer deny it. However, she was prepared now to make a stand. Except her stand would come on her knees.

She collapsed to a kneeling position in the doorway, still on her side of the threshold, and finally stuck up for herself.

"Peter, I am not stepping out of my apartment looking like this. If you want to parade me around the streets with cum on my breasts, you are going to have to drag me by my neck."

As she steadied her nerves to say more, she started crying. With tears running down her cheeks, and sobs intermittently disrupting her plea, she continued.

"And I don't care what you do to me. I don't care if you throw me on the bed and whip me with your belt for an hour. I don't care if you twist my nipples until I scream in pain. I don't care if you tie me up and fuck my ass all night without letting me cum. And I don't care who you send the video to. I would rather be remembered as the girl who was blackmailed into making a gangbang video than the one who allowed herself to be paraded around town on a leash while sticky with cum."

Peter did not say a word, but approached her and tilted her head upwards. He used both of his hands to wipe away her tears, and he cupped her visage in his palms, attempting to soothe her. As she looked into his eyes, she knew he would relent.

"OK," he said, which came as a surprise even though she was confident he would acquiesce. "Christy, beat it."

"But...!" Christy yelled, attempting a retort. But Peter cut her off.

"No buts! Get lost. I will call you tomorrow."

With a huff, Christy made for the door. "You're lucky, slut. I had big plans for you tonight," she practically hissed at Danielle as she stepped out into the hall.

"We overstepped a boundary, Christy. Let me make this right, and I will be in touch," Peter said.

He stepped back into Danielle's apartment and closed the door. He silently squatted down next to his blubbering slave and stroked her hair.

"Danielle," he whispered. "I'm sorry. I thought you were ready for that, but I clearly misread you."

Danielle steadied her breathing before mustering a reply.

"Peter, who could ever be ready for that? Even the biggest whore in the world wouldn't want to be marched down Main Street on a leash with cum on her chest."

"Believe it or not, Danielle, there are exhibitionists who get off on stuff like that. I really thought you were embracing your newfound sexuality, and might enjoy it. I'm sorry."

"Peter, I admit that you have helped me open up, not that I ever asked for that. And I admit that I have enjoyed some of our time together. But do you have to be so demeaning and insulting? Most guys would give their left arm to be with someone like me for one night, and you have had me in every way imaginable."

Peter caught himself about to laugh, knowing that he had imagined a lot more for Danielle.

"And yet you try to make me feel such shame for this. Why?"

Peter unlocked her collar and helped her to her feet.

"Follow me," he said, leading her to the restroom. He started the hot water in the shower, then turned back to her and slowly started removing her clothes.

"Let's get you cleaned up," he said, coaxing the straps of her dress of her shoulders. Unzipping the back, he peeled it open and let it drop to her feet. Standing there in just her bra, Danielle instinctively covered her pussy with both hands. She knew it was ridiculous to act demure in front of him, based on everything that he had seen and done to her, but flip-flopping between insatiable slut and naive girl-next-door was a confusing part of who she was now.

Peter unhooked her bra and kissed her neck as he slid it down her arms. Danielle could feel the denim of his jeans and his flannel shirt pressed snugly behind her. His hands moved to her hips, and she allowed him to steer her towards the shower.

Stepping in, she immediately ran her face under the hot water, allowing it to absolve her of her dried tears. The freshness of the steam made her feel better almost instantly. She heard Peter undressing outside the curtain as she stepped back and ran the water over her breasts. It was purifying to wash the cum off her cleavage.

When Peter stepped in behind her, she welcomed his embrace. His hands circled her torso and cupped her breasts, hoisting them up towards the hot stream. He rubbed soap where his cum had stained her, as if he wanted to wipe the entire slate clean, and not just her chest.

"Danielle, I know I'm not much to look at, and I know I have a reputation. I also know that a girl like you would never be with someone like me, unless you were tipsy and playing a sex game like we did. From there, I knew you would never be with me unless I had some blackmail material."

Danielle took it all in, unsure as to where he was going with this.

"Look at you, Danielle. I usually only hook up with women who reply on a pound of makeup to look good. You don't need any. You are beautiful right here in the shower, untouched as nature intended."

'What is this?' Danielle wondered. 'What is he trying to do here?' At least he was finally acknowledging that he was lucky to ever touch someone like her.

Suddenly, he dropped to his knees and spun her around. His face nuzzled into her crotch as he grabbed her ass and pulled her slit onto his nose. Danielle gasped, and reached for something to hold onto. Finding the shower head and soap rack, her left heel sought solid footing. She implanted it in the drain, then lifted her right leg onto the edge of the tub, granting Peter easier access.

He took advantage, burying his nose deep in her cleft and plunging his tongue into her wet hole. He lapped away aggressively, and Danielle instantly found herself on the precipice of a big climax. Peter delayed just a bit, intermittently removing himself to compliment her.

"You are so beautiful."

Lick, lick, lick.

"Your pussy is fucking perfect."

Stroke, stroke, stroke.

"You taste so good."

Danielle tilted her head back, so the water flew over her face and landed on her breasts. It flowed down her stomach and between her legs, where it met Peter's eager tongue. It created a heavenly, liquid friction, cascading over her clit in a downward motion as Peter flicked his tongue upward. She let go of the soap rack and grabbed the back of Peter's head, exhibiting a dominance she had only learned from him. It proved to be all she needed.

She gushed her juices all over his face, holding him tight to her as she did so. In the back of her mind, she knew he would return to being the dominant soon, but did not allow that to deter her from enjoying this moment. She lowered her right foot to the bottom of the tub, which forced her crotch lower onto his jaw. He kept his mouth open, willingly taking in whatever juices she had to give.

Once her breath slowed to a moderate pace, she let go of his hair and took a step back, anticipating retribution. Instead, he stood and pressed her back against the wall, just beneath the shower head. He pulled her right leg back onto the ledge, opening her up, and slid his rock hard cock right into her.

"Oh, fuck," Danielle grunted in pleasure. The combined wetness of her pussy, the water and the humidity in the room allowed him to plunge all the way into her in one stroke. She spread her lips to encourage him, but was instead met by his tongue, which invaded her mouth the moment the opportunity presented itself.

He kept his left hand on her right knee, helping to support her in the standing position. His right hand squeezed her left breast hard, which provided both pleasure and stability. His entire torso was pressed flush against hers, wedging her in place against the wall, and giving her confidence that they would not slip on the slick surface. This enabled her to savor this moment more thoroughly.

Their tongues danced with each other as she wrapped her arms around him and held him tighter. By moving only his hips, he was able to slide about six inches in and out of her at a rapid pace. It felt amazing, and Danielle would have told him so if she did not enjoy kissing him so much.

Instead, she just moaned her approval into his mouth. "Um hm! Mm hmm! Uh! Uh!"

Peter knew he had won her over again. He let go of her breast and grabbed her left leg around the knee. Pulling it around his waist, he repeated the process with her right leg. She now had both legs wrapped around him, and he supported her by grabbing her ass and keeping her back pinned to the wall.

With her legs spread as wide as they could go, he was able to get as deep as possible inside her. Danielle couldn't hold out any further. She broke the kiss and looked towards the ceiling, practically howling her encouragement.

"Yes! Please! Fuck my pussy. It's all yours! Take it! Take it!"

Peter gave a final, mighty thrust and bottomed out inside her, spewing his seed like a fire hose into her womb. Danielle wanted to scream in ecstasy, but she was practically paralyzed by the climax. Her legs started shaking in Peter's steady hand. Her arms clenched tight to him. Breath eluded her.

She was unable to settle down for a solid minute, and Peter stoically held his hard cock inside her, knowing that it was bracing her in place. Once she regained control of her extremities, she lowered her feet to the ground and reached behind her to turn off the water. As the last drops trickled over her blushing face, she looked up at Peter and asked and found him staring into her eyes.

There was something about his stare that captivated her. There was a self-confidence reflected in it, which she sometimes hated, and other times succumbed to. She recognized this frustrating dichotomy as she leered at him now, and she was overcome with shame. His gaze was the perfect microcosm of their relationship. She hated him sometimes, but was always infatuated with him. He dominated her sub-conscience. Whenever she was alone, she thought only about when they would be together again, both out of fear and excitement. And typically, after he brought her to a rousing climax, she hated that she allowed someone whom she sometimes hated to do so.

All she knew in this moment was that she didn't want this to be the last time he fucked her. Biting her lip, a slutty grin appeared on her face as she asked him,

"So what do you want to do now?"

Peter narrowed his eyes at her, as though he had been anticipating that question.

"I want to finish the game," he said.

abob1
abob1
1,083 Followers