Guess What Day It Is

Story Info
Hump day is a grand day.
963 words
4.03
12k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yblack5
yblack5
215 Followers

"Mike. Mike Mike Mike Mike. Guess what day it is?" Paul was on my last nerve.

Man I was sick of hearing this shit. Thanks Gieco. Yeah so it was hump day and every other Wednesday I had a one on one with my manager. Shit, typically we talked sports and the kids to be completely honest. I mean it worked for me, work was usually a breeze. So it was off to my office now to get my day started after the meeting.

Sam, my wife of 5 years had taken the day off; the kids had their annuals today. I texted her to make sure everything was A-OK but didn't get a response, I paid it no mind. I figured she didn't have good reception in the doctor's office. Today was as typical as any other, take a few calls, fix this, and fix that. It sucked that couldn't text miss lady though, because that typically was the highlight of my day.

It was about 11:45 or so when the main doorbell rang, not even looking at the camera I went to the door. Hell, I figured it was UPS making a late delivery. I turned the knob only to have the door ripped from my grasp.

"Uhhhh shit hey baby" I said shocked to see Sam before me. "What are you..."

"No don't hey baby me. What the hell are you doing? I haven't heard from you all damn morning." She cut me off.

"Faaaawwwwkkk you mean" I said in my typical jovial way.

"Look here, I'm not playing no games with you." She was dead serious.

"Baby I tried to text you, and when I got no response I figured there was no service in the doctors. I didn't make much of it."

"Let's get to your office" She grabbed my hand and tugged me firmly.

I was so thrown off by her presence, but I didn't even protest... nor did I notice what the fuck she had on. She had been to my place of work before so she led the way. It was only then did I notice that this mother fucker had on a long ass trench coat in the middle of April in Atl. Like where they do that at though? Before I could call her ass out on it, she swiped everything off my desk. I took a step back ready to blow a fuse.

"Mike guess what day it is?" She said looking over shoulder.

I was tempted to say "bout to get my ass whooped day." Instead I said "Hump day", barely in a tone above a whisper.

"No nigga... it's eat this pussy at work day." She dropped that mother fucking coat hopped on my desk on all fours. My dick was swelling faster than a speeding bullet. "Lunch time nigga", she said as she slapped her right ass cheek.

With no hesitation I dove head first into her love palace. The crotch-less thong had her lips puckering just right for me...I kissed her passion and in that moment I knew she was turned on as well. The thick string of her moisture that connected her lips to mine let me know where her head was. I sucked her lips into my warm mouth slurping all her sweet honey. I felt her quiver in sheer pleasure. I grabbed each ass cheek like they we're my handle bars. Pushing up and spreading those cheeks giving me maximum access to the platter that was my woman. I paused, stuck my thumb in my mouth adding just the right amount of moisture to slip him in to her tight ass. She squealed and thrusted on him. Before she could build a rhythm I dove back into her sugar walls. I could feel the pre-cum oozing from my member, I hadn't been this turned on in ages. Sam's body buckled for a third time as she climaxed. I pulled back from her; she look at me over her shoulder, with the sexiest eyes ever as I took my thumb and tasted what her backdoor had to offer, still locked together by our eyes.

She swished her ass in the air as to signal me and him to fill her up on pump number 7. I undid my jeans and he sprung free glazed over with pre-cum, and ready to feel her moisture. I didn't have him lined up good before Samantha had threw that ass back and had me halfway submerged in her swimming pool. She was throwing that ass viciously. I was not going to last long but I didn't even care. I was in my head like "cause that's my best friend, go best friend, you betta, you betta, throw that ass in a circle." Sure enough she made quick work of me. "Shit bae", was all I uttered as she fucked the nut right out of me. Hands down my baby came, saw, and conquered her dick today.

The rest of the day went super smooth. I'm sure I had a big Kool-Aid smile on my face as I worked with an extra pep in my step. Nothing was going to steal my joy, not even the hour long ride in rush hour traffic. I played my tunes and breezed on home. When I got home I could smell dinner as I put my keys in the door. I came in met my lady in the kitchen as she was washing dishes kissed her on the neck. "Hey mama" I said passionately.

"Hey daddy. How was lunch?"

Oh how she was gloating. She knew she'd done her thing earlier. I wasn't even mad at her I was going to let her have her moment. But just know pay back is a mother.

yblack5
yblack5
215 Followers