Guess What I Saw?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as she wet her fingers in her mouth, and then swirled them around her pink nipples, arching her back to the sensation. She pinched and tugged hard, and squeezed her small mounds with both hands. She looked me right in the eye as she wet the fingers of her right hand again, and reached down to spread the lips of her pussy. She watched my face as she plunged two fingers deep inside, stroking in and out. Soon her whole hand was glistening, and she gave in and closed her eyes, tilting her head back. Her left hand continued to pluck and pull at her hard little nipples, and her right worked at her sweet wetness in ways only she knows best. Sometimes she rubbed her clit with blinding speed, other times she played deep inside herself while circling the pearly button with her thumb. I was totally hypnotized.

I watched her, and I wanted so badly to touch myself. I wanted to whip out my painfully hard cock and relieve my heavy, aching balls. Somehow, I was able to resist the urge. It seemed like it would be crossing some line that was still forbidden if I exposed myself to her, so I suffered in wonderful agony. I nearly came without touching myself when she took her sopping fingers from her pussy and put them in her mouth, sucking them tenderly. Oh my god, the look on her face as she tasted herself was transcendent! I shuddered a sigh, and I am not kidding when I say I was physically and emotionally in agony. Thank god, when she quit sucking her fingers and went back to masturbating it didn't long for her to get off. I don't think I could have taken much more.

There was no mistaking her orgasm. I thought she might fall off the chair, bucking and thrashing around like that, with her mouth in a wide "O" and the veins popping out in her neck. I could see the spasms of passion pass through her body like shock waves rippling from her shoulders to her feet. When the climax passed, she sat for a while, chest heaving as she regained her breath. We were so close, separated only by two thin panes of glass, that I could see her pulse in her neck. I watched it slow from a racing gallop to a slow steady throb as she leaned back, soaking in the glow of her orgasm. Her eyes were closed in dreamy satisfaction, and her lips and chin gleamed with the wetness of her juices.

At last she was finished. Giving me that now-familiar little wave and smile, she closed the curtains and was gone.

My head reeled. My heart pounded. And I had the most exquisitely, deliciously painful ache in my loins I have ever felt. An ache that needed attention. Soon. Let's not put too fine a point on it – my balls hurt and my cock refused to soften.

I was just getting ready to masturbate, and was only fighting with myself about whether to do it at the window on the chance that Kelly might see, when Monica came home. Luckily I heard the garage door in time to make sure my pants were zipped up. It's not that she's never caught me jerking off. I just felt really guilty about the inspiration this time.

I greeted her at the door with a kiss, and right away she picked up on my sexual energy. I was surprised but excited when she responded to my kiss with a fire of her own! It's not exactly a part of this story if I bent her over the washing machine and fucked her right there without even letting her get all the way in house, right? I mean, she was already wet when I turned her around and leaned her over the washer, pulled her slacks and undies down, and plunged my tongue into her pussy. I know what I was thinking about, but I have no idea what was on her mind to get her so turned on so quickly, and I'm not sure I want to know. It was a quickie, to be sure, but it was good!

Now, where was I? Oh yeah. The shit just keeps getting deeper. Good gravy.

Anyway, as spring wore into early summer, I started seeing Kelly hanging out with a boyfriend, the first I had ever seen her with. In fact, not even her older sister had brought boys home before leaving for college. I was kind of surprised, to be honest, that her parents let them hang out as much as they did. I even saw them necking out front, leaned up against the boy's pickup. I was amazed, given the devout nature of their religion. But, who knows what really goes on in a family (or a church, for that matter), right?

Jealous? Why in the world would I feel jealous? What even makes you ask that?

I have to admit to getting kinda worked up sometimes, though, when they were together. Not jealous, exactly, but, um, shall we say aroused? Especially when I realized that Kelly seemed to try to make sure I could see them, and sometimes even gave me that little wave and nibbled her lip when she could do it without being seen by anyone else. Damn! Oh well, she had graduated a month or so ago, and I figured the torture was temporary, until she went away to college. As long as I could keep from doing anything too stupid 'til then, it would all be OK, and life could return to normal.

Fuck. I can't stand normal.

I needn't have worried. It wasn't long before Kelly displayed her uncanny knack for catching me home alone. (Uncanny, and a little alarming when I thought about it too much.) She knocked on the door and asked if she could talk to me about something serious. My heart climbed into my throat, but I nodded and showed her into the living room. She looked really nervous, and I worried that maybe she was pregnant or had some other kind of problem she didn't want her folks to know about. I sat on the couch, and she sat next to me, kind of huddled up.

"What's the matter, Kelly? What is it? Are you in some kind of trouble?"

"Not exactly, Mr. Mac. I have a problem, though. Jimmy, my boyfriend? He keeps wanting to have sex, and I keep telling him no. I don't know why, but I feel like... like I ought to wait for, oh.... I don't know. It's stupid." She blushed and hung her head, looking younger than her 18 years for the first time in a long time. I thought she might cry.

"It's OK, Kelly. You get to decide when the time is right." A thought occurred to me. "He hasn't tried to, well... he hasn't tried to force you or anything, has he?" I felt a chill, and a protective anger rose up in me. "He didn't hurt you, did he?" In my mind's eye, I could already see me kicking this kid's ass.

"Oh no!" She seemed alarmed at the thought. "Nothing like that! But, we like to kiss and..." -she looked really embarrassed- "...and, you know, we, um, touch..." At this point, I was touched that she was confiding in me, touched by her sweet vulnerability, and not a little surprised that this was the same young woman who had unabashedly masturbated for me only a short time ago. I nodded for her to go on. "...And he says he likes all that," she continued, "but he gets, um, frustrated. He says it hurts him - like, for real hurts. You know, his, uh, balls?"

"Yeah, I can sure understand that!" I answered, thinking back to the times she had done the same to me without ever touching me.

Kelly looked stricken. "You mean, he, uh, he's not, just trying to convince me?" She pondered for a moment. "OK. So it is really bad for him. The reason I ask all this stuff, Mr. Mac, is because..." She stopped. I'd never seen her at a loss for words. She's been a happy, talkative girl since she was young. (OK, I felt a pang of guilt when I had that thought, remembering her as a little kid.)

"What is it, Kelly?" I wanted to encourage her, to help out.

"Well, Jimmy said if we are gonna keep making out, he needs, uh, relief. So, he said if I don't want to have sex yet, maybe I could just give him a blowjob." She stopped again, though she clearly had more to say.

"OK." I wasn't too sure where to go with this. "Uh, what..."

"I'm scared, Mr. Mac! I mean, I want to, but... I want to do a good job, and I... I mean, I've heard stuff at school, but my family is really protective! They would be so mad if they knew I was even thinking about this! Sammy is older than me and she still doesn't even have a boyfriend. I have no one to talk to..." At this, she looked directly at me and put her hand on my thigh, sending shock waves through my body. "... but I trust you."

I recovered from her touch enough to say, "I'm glad you trust me, Kelly, but I'm not sure how to help."

"Teach me, Mr. Mac! Teach me how to give a really good blowjob so Jimmy will still want me." Her eyes looked into mine with fiery excitement, and her hand on my thigh gripped tighter, moving almost imperceptibly further up my leg. "Let me practice on you. I want you to show me how to suck your cock."

"But, Kelly!" I had a storm of conflicting thoughts and emotions pummeling my brain. Surprisingly, foremost was the need to tell her that she didn't need to give Jimmy a BJ to make him want her, that Jimmy should want her with or without a blowjob, or he didn't deserve her. I resisted the urge to get sappy and preachy, though.

I also gotta be honest. Besides feeling sappy and protective, I was plain horny. I was already visualizing her sweet mouth engulfing my cock, which was straining against my jeans as we talked. There was no hiding from it – my little neighbor was all grown up, sexy as hell (even more so in her innocence and vulnerability), and I wanted her.

What I finally managed to say to say was, "Kelly, I... I am a married man. An OLD married man. You're a beautiful young girl. I just – I can't do it, Kelly. It wouldn't be right. No matter how much I want to..." This was the first I'd admitted to her that I DID want to. She was looking so crushed by my refusal, I had to tell her, to make her know she was wanted.

I don't know what reaction I expected, but I was horrified when her face crumpled into tears, and she collapsed against me in great, wracking sobs. I put an arm around her shoulders to comfort her, and tried furiously to think of what to do. This was going downhill fast.

After she had calmed down some and the crying had given way to little sniffles, I lifted her chin gently so I could look at her.

"So, you really like this guy? He's a good guy? And you're sure he hasn't tried to pressure you?"

"Oh yes, Mr. Mac! He's really sweet, and he seemed embarrassed to ask. I know he wants to make love, but I'm just not ready to do that with him, and he's just so nice and kind," she ended, a little incoherently.

"Well, Kelly, I thought of an idea. It would still get us both in big trouble, but at least I think my conscience can live with it. Wait right here..." She had a look of curious, eager excitement as I got up and left the room.

I came back with one of Monica's dildos. She'd kill me if she found out I so much as showed it to someone else, much less what I had in mind. It was a realistic pink model, with testicles and a suction cup. Kelly gasped at the sight of it. I found I was having difficulty walking for the boner in my jeans, and I noticed her eyes lingered a while at the bulge there, too.

I looked around for a good place to attach the suction cup, and decided the coffee table was a good place to start. It was low enough that I thought she could reach. I got it securely stuck on near the edge, and then motioned Kelly to the floor beside the table.

"Just pretend that lucky table is your lucky Jimmy!" I laughed. I laughed because I was suddenly nervous as a cat. Monica wasn't due home for a couple of hours, but I knew I was in big-ass trouble if anyone found out about this.

Kelly was nervous, too. She reached out tentatively and touched the dildo with her fingertips, giggling a little. She wrapped her hand around it like she was ready to stroke it.

"This is how you do it, huh?" she asked, looking at me intensely. "When you masturbate, you hold it like this." She tried to stroke the dildo, but the surface was too dry and sticky to allow easy movement. "Do you squeeze tight?"

"Well," I explained, a little uncomfortable to be reminded that she had seen me jerk off, "on a real cock, the skin will move around some. So you can grip tight and slide the skin up and down, or if there is any, uh, moisture - you know, if, uhhh, it's slick, then you can glide your hand over the skin. They both feel good!" I felt damned awkward explaining this stuff. But I could feel my cock throbbing, watching her experiment with the dildo. This was going to be excruciating.

"So, should I just lick it? Or do I put it in my mouth like a lollipop? What do I do?"

I explained that licking was good, and putting it in her mouth was good, sucking it was good, but blowing is NOT good! I kind of joked around and she began to feel less awkward. We both did. I told her that rhythm and movement are the key, and there's not really a wrong way to do it. I let her know that she should pay attention to his reactions to know what felt best to him.

"But this is just a fake cock. How do I know if it would feel good?" she asked.

"Look," I said. "The most important thing is enthusiasm. As long as you show that you really want to be sucking him, and really like it, everything will be fine."

"Oh, I DO want to, Mr. Mac! God, how I do!" Her look told me she wasn't speaking strictly about Jimmy. She looked into my eyes, furrowed her brow and chewed her bottom lip again – a habit I noticed she seems to do without meaning to, which makes it all the hotter - and started sucking the dildo again. My cock was screaming with need by this time.

I watched as the shaft became wet with her saliva, letting her pink lips glide easily along the shaft. She was going to be good at this.

Getting into the teaching mode again, I said "Part of what makes a good blowjob is the visual. Guys like to watch..."

She stopped sucking just long enough to tease, "I know YOU like to!"

I felt my face burn, but plunged on, "... so make sure he can see you. And make eye contact. A man likes to see your expression and watch his cock slide in and out of your mouth." I didn't realize it, but I had started to speak softly and rhythmically, and Kelly was matching her movements to my voice. "Perfect, Kelly, that's perfect."

She raised her face to me and asked "Is that all there is to it? Will he just lay there? I mean, I thought there would be more..."

"Well, there can be lots more, lots of different ways to do it. Different positions, different places. A lot of men like to stand up while you are on your knees. Feels good, and gives a nice view, especially when you look up. And I might want to move my hips, slide in and out of your mouth - you know, like fucking your mouth..." I could feel the blush spread all the way down my neck. Not only had I said "fuck" in front of her for the first time, but I also realized I said "I" and "you." And she didn't miss it, either. She smiled, and her flush was as much heat as embarrassment.

"Do you want to fuck my mouth?" The insecure Kelly may have still been in there - probably was - but the bold, confident, sexy woman who had wantonly masturbated for me was back, too.

"Uhh, yes, yes, but..." God lord, my resolve was crumbling.

Kelly saved me by adding, "With the dildo, Mr. Mac. You know, just for practice." Her smile was that of a much older woman, one who knew exactly what she was putting me through. She wasn't exactly mocking me, but she knew that I wanted her, and she enjoyed the fact. She undid the suction cup from the table and motioned for me to stand up. She got on her knees in front of me, and held the dildo in front of my crotch.

I took the rubber cock, feeling electricity as her hand brushed down my leg. I held it in place of my own throbbing member, and she leaned forward and took it between her lips. Remembering my admonition about making sure she could be seen, she swept her red-brown shock of hair back away from her face and looked up at me with big green eyes. Though her mouth was stretched wide, I saw a smiled play at the corners of her lips. Her boyfriend was one lucky bastard.

I began to thrust my hips, in and out, in and out. I was ultra careful not to go too far at first. I gave her time to get used to the feeling, and me time to enjoy the view. Gradually, I started sliding the dong more deeply into her mouth. She pulled back ever so slightly when it would near the back of her throat.

"No, don't move away, Kelly," I said gently. "Just let it in. If you feel like you are going to gag, don't fight it. It's OK if you gag a little at first. Don't be afraid. Just swallow, instead of trying to relax. Everybody says relax, but I don't think that works. Just swallow." I slid in until I felt some resistance, and then pushed just a little deeper. She gagged just a little, but stayed put and tried to swallow like I told her. After a few tries, she was able to take the head of the dildo into the back of her throat without gagging, as long as we went slowly. She was breathing hard from excitement and the sensation of that shaft probing her throat.

"Need a break?" I asked.

"Yeah, thanks." She looked relieved, but also kind of pensive as we sat on the couch for a moment.

"You OK, Kelly?" My guilt began to creep in again. God-damned guilt.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm OK. But I just don't think I'm any good at this. I mean..."

"Kelly, listen to me," I cut her off. "Right now, you are doing better than 90% of the women out there." She looked at me dubiously. I said, "Seriously. Most women won't even try to get past the gag reflex. You're doing great," I unconsciously took her hand in mine, " and your boyfriend is going to be amazed. He's very lucky."

"OK," she said, apparently mollified. "Can we practice some more?"

I glanced down at the bulge still straining at my jeans before answering, "Yeah, I think I can take a little more." She let her eyes drop to my crotch and then smiled.

I stood up, picked up the dildo and held it in place, and she dropped right to her knees, looking up at me the whole time. She took a scrunchie from her pocket and effortlessly gathered her hair into a neat ponytail. She grabbed the base of the dong, wrapping her small hand around the shaft, and started licking and sucking it to get it good and wet again.

"Is this right?" she asked. "Is this what I do with my hands?" She nipped and licked at the rubber cock between phrases, never moving her lips far from when she spoke, and I swear I could feel her warm breath on my own dick.

"Yeah, Kelly, that's good. You can jerk it as you suck, or stretch the skin tight to increase the sensitivity. You don't just have to use your hands on the shaft, either. You can play with the balls, you can rub his legs and body. You can even rub his nipples. Some guys have really sensitive nipples." Despite the fact that she wasn't even actually touching me, I noticed I was having a little trouble catching my breath as I spoke. "Sometimes I like it when you use no hands at all, and sometimes I want you to grab my butt and pull me into you." That shift in pronouns again, my words giving away my thoughts. Oh hell. Sweet hell.

She experimented for a while, and I just enjoyed the view. She wasn't exactly skillful yet, and still showed a little bit of uncertainty. But she was sure into it. She sucked and jerked the dildo, sometimes with such enthusiasm I almost lost my grip on the suction cup. I mouthed encouragement when she came across combinations that I knew would feel good. My breathing was really getting ragged, and I realized with surprise that the simple stimulation of the dildo pressing against my cock, combined with the heavenly vision of watching Kelly, was pushing me way closer to cumming than I thought possible. After a short while, she started getting more comfortable, and before long she was able to take the shaft all the way to the base when she wanted to. She did it with a smooth, effortless glide and an open, relaxed mouth that few women seem to master. She seemed to know intuitively that, on those long deep strokes, the throat and tongue are what feel the best, not the lips.