Guess Who?

Story Info
The senior citizen crept up behind his daughter-in-law again.
1.4k words
4.31
101.7k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although the little old man had moved silently into the kitchen like a cat, Karen Johnson had heard her father-in-law coming down the steps from the in-law apartment he and his wife shared in the Johnson's house, and it was with a mixture of shame and excitement that Karen felt the kindly old-timer slide behind her as she rinsed her husband's coffee cup out.

"Guess who?" the retired railroad worker said as he kissed the back of his daughter-in-law's neck affectionately, much like any loving father would do, but what followed was nothing like many others did.

"Heard you coming Dad," Karen sighed as she set the cup down in the sink in anticipation of what was to follow, and predictably the spry senior in his pajamas leaned into his daughter-in-law's backside while his arms wrapped around his son's petite wife, his hands wasting no time as he probed under Karen's nightshirt.

"Coming... hmm," George sighed as he let out a typical double entendre, his hands sliding up under Karen's shirt and finding her tiny breasts with no problem, kneading the modest orbs roughly while nibbling her moist neck. "Sounds like a good idea."

"Jeff just left a minute ago," Karen said as her nipples responded to the rough handling despite herself. "What if he forgot something - comes back?"

"Then maybe the three of us could have some fun. Ever think of enjoying a little double penetration?" George snickered as his cock began to get hard against his daughter-in-law's ass while his hands cupped her breasts. "Boy, do I love these little titties."

"Dad..."

"Your neighbor's up early," George said as he looked out the window above the sink at the man next door who was putting something in his shed. "He's a decent looking guy. He ever make a move on you? You ever fuck him?"

"Of course not Dad. What do you think I am?" Karen protested as the weathered hands slid over to her sides and moved up.

"I know what you are. You're just like me Karen," George suggested. "You're a highly sexed person who doesn't get nearly enough from their spouse. That's why we get along so well, don't you think?"

Karen said nothing but stayed frozen at the sink, letting her father-in-law's hands roam freely under her shirt, and when they slipped under her arms and stroked the damp and deep recesses of her armpits she heard him moan softly.

"You haven't shaved in a couple of days," George noted as he stroked the dense stubble, making Karen shiver. "You letting the hair under your arms grow for me like I've always asked?"

"Can't Dad. Jeff would never let me do that," Karen mumbled.

"It would sure make this old hippie happy," he mused while grinding into her. "Seeing as how you've got such an incredible bush down below, I bet you'd have really bushy armpits like your mother-in-law did back in the day. Damn, you're a sexy gal. My boy is a damn fool not to nail you every night."

"Is that Mom?" Karen asked as she looked up at the ceiling.

"No, you know you can hear her coming down those stairs a mile away," George reminded her as he moved one hand out from under Karen's nightshirt and unsnapped his pajama bottoms before taking his daughter-in-law's hand and bring it back to him. "Now feel what you did to me honey. Squeeze it hard. Show me how much you love this big thing."

Karen felt her hand move on its own to clench the senior's erect penis, slowly moving her fist up and down the vein-riddled organ despite herself, and then when she felt the old man's hand on her shoulder Karen went to her knees willingly while turning to face her husband's father's manhood, an over-sized and rather hideous looking organ which bore no resemblance to his son's modest endowment.

"That's it Karen," George sighed as she looked down at the thirty something gal's lips slide halfway down his erection before moving her mouth back up to the tip of his uncut member. "Suck that cock for your Dad."

George's wrinkled hands held Karen's head tenderly, guiding it up and down. Her lips reached down to touch her fist that gripped the shaft, her face thrusting hard enough to make his balls bounce off her throat as she sucked passionately, the slurping sounds audible to both of them.

"What you doing with your other hand honey?" George chuckled, knowing the answer already. "Got your hand down between your legs don't you? Fingering that furry pussy of yours. It's wet too I reckon. No need to answer. Just keep sucking, and as you do, I'll let you decide where you want it this morning. Ass or pussy?"

"Not my ass Dad," Karen gasped as she took her mouth off him for a second. "Hurts too much."

"Forgot to get more lube when I went to Walgreen's anyway," George recalled as he helped his daughter-in-law to her feet. "Pussy it is then. You want it bent over the table?"

"Yeah. Hurry," Karen urged as she pushed the newspaper out of the way and leaned over the oak, her urgency fueled by the fear of her mother-in-law coming downstairs as well as her lust, and as she felt him lift her night shirt she spread her thighs and braced herself.

"Sweet," George groaned as he looked at the pale dimpled butt while guiding his swollen tool up below it, rubbing the tip in the moist hairy opening. "You want it gentle or hard?"

"Hard Dad," Karen implored, and even though she winced when the massive cock entered her, she leaned back into him as he impaled her sex, taking almost the whole thing. "Fuck!"

"What's the matter honey?" George chuckled as he leaned over her while her tight pussy clenched him. "Tell Dad."

"Fucking big," she grunted, the statement not only factual but something she knew the old man enjoyed hearing, and when he grabbed a cloth placemat and put it up to her mouth she opened wide and clenched her teeth down on it.

"You get a little noisy sometimes," George correctly noted as he slowly pulled almost all the way out before moving back in, relishing the way Karen was grabbing the tablecloth in her fists as he started his rhythmic horizontal dance, her snorts in time with his probing. "Damn, I love how tight your hairy pussy is."

Karen's only replies were the noises that gave out of her nose and from around her cloth gag with every thrust the senior citizen made, and through cloudy eyes she watched the cow clock on the far wall ticking away. She was going to cum fast today, that much she was certain, and not even the squeaking of the floorboards above them could stop that.

"Bet you cum before Ethel does," George grunted as he crouched over his daughter-in-law, his hands brutally mauling her hanging breasts the way Karen liked it as he thrust hard and fast, and when he felt her inner walls try to crush his cock he fought his own urge to orgasm as well, instead waiting until Karen's body stopped convulsing.

Only then did George removed his throbbing penis from her sex, turning his daughter-in-law around and putting her on a chair, and a very flushed Karen reached out and took the glistening beige monster in her fist, leaning forward to finish the senior off with her hand and mouth.

"That's it," George grunted as he reached down and grabbed his balls in his weathered fist, squeezing the loose sack to speed his orgasm up, and when he erupted Karen took his load willingly, letting the warm seed pout down her throat until he was limp and drained.

"Good timing," he chuckled when the sound of Ethel slowly navigating the half dozen steps got them moving in straightening the things on the table.

Karen got up unsteadily, wiping the trickle of her father-in-law's cum from the corner of her mouth and waddling to the sink, hiding her beet red face from her mother-in-law while George pulled up his pajamas and poured himself a cup of coffee.

"Did you save me some?" Ethel asked her husband as he stepped aside.

"Course I did," he answered.

"Morning Mom. I made extra this morning," Karen said before hurrying out of the kitchen and down the hall.

"She's a sweet girl," Ethel noted as she sipped the coffee, making a face before reaching under the sink and grabbing the can of Glade, spraying it around the kitchen.

"Boy, you can still smell last night's dinner in here," the elderly lady said while scrunching up her nose.

"Can you? Don't even remember what we had," George replied.

"Haddock. Honestly George, I swear you're getting senile," his wife opined.

"Maybe so," George responded, stifling a grin while looking forward already to tomorrow morning.

***

thanks for reading