Guess Who's Cumming To Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Downfaced, Harriet followed behind Hilda and Henry into the kitchen, dragging her feet along in mild protest. 'It's all that Henry's fault,' she thought to herself. 'But Mom always takes his side... Just because he's got a dick.'

Risking a glance at Beth as she left the room, Hilda was relieved to see her settling back in her chair for another nap. 'Just as well,' she thought, realizing how incredibly suspicious the three of them must have looked.

"Look what you've done to your poor brother, young lady!" Hilda, chastised her daughter from the safety of the kitchen, indicating at his enormous hard-on while trying not to raise her voice too loudly. She didn't want to disturbing Beth who remained sitting quietly in the next room. 'With any luck she'll be asleep soon,' Hilda hoped.

"Come on, Henry," Hilda turned to her younger child. "Lose that boner. Get that wee wee down. Think baseball... all those boring statistics... How about politics? Come on or your Aunt Beth will see it."

"I'm sorry, Mom," Henry was leaning back against the oven and looked very uncomfortable indeed. "It won't go down! And I think my balls are gonna burst! Please! Do something, Mom!"

Hilda couldn't bear to see her poor baby in distress any longer, and she knelt down and unzipped Henry's pants. "Don't worry, baby. Mama's gonna help take away the nasty feeling. I'll get all of that lovely baby batter out and soften up that poor wee wee of yours."

"Mama! You're not..." Harriet cried as she watched her mother gently insert her hand inside her brother's pants and try to pull out his dick. But it was so long and hard that it wouldn't come out through the fly, and Hilda had to unfasten the button and pull Henry's pants right down. Seconds later these were followed by his shorts.

Henry's twelve inch rod popped out of his shorts and stood pointing straight up at his mother's face as he continued groaning.

"Don't you start, young lady," Hilda sighed as she took a hold of her son's enormous rod in her hand and began to slide it up and down gently. "This is all your fault. Now make yourself useful. We have to get your brother's wee wee to fit back in his pants again, and we need to be quick before your Aunt Beth sees it. Now stand behind me and help erm... stimulate him."

"But Mama," Harriet began to protest. No one had been so keen to help her with her frustrations.

"No buts, young lady," Hilda began to lose her patience, but continued rhythmically massaging Henry's huge cock. "You were keen enough just now, now get on with it." Then she began to concentrate all her attention on her poor suffering son, using her free hand to play with his balls. "My poor baby! These are sooooo full!"

Henry himself was unable to speak and began to look as though he were relying more and more on the oven to support him. His knees were weakening and his heart pounding as he watched his sister stand behind his mother and pull up her top above her fabulous mammaries once more.

"So, Henry," Harriet put on her best teasing voice once more as she lifted up one of her incredibly heavy breasts to her mouth. "How would you love to do this, hmmmm?" Then she popped the nipple into her mouth and began to suckle on it with exaggerated licking of lips and moans of pleasure. 'May as well get this over with,' she thought to herself. 'Besides, I may as well get myself off while I'm at it. Mama generally doesn't approve of that when there were so many guys out there with wee wees to do it for me, but these are exceptional circumstances.'

Under the skilled ministrations of his mother, and given the incredible sight of his enormously-endowed sister suckling herself so enthusiastically, Henry felt himself approaching orgasm very quickly indeed. It would take a corpse, and a long dead one at that, to resist that sort of encouragement.

"Mmmmm..." Henry tried to warn his mother of his impending climax, but couldn't. Every part of his body seemed to be shutting down - all, that is, but one. His cock was preparing to shoot the biggest load of it life. His balls were stretched to their very limit, but relief was coming so very, very soon...

But Hilda didn't need telling. She'd sucked, fucked and fondled more wee wees into life than Jenna Jameson and knew when they were cumming even before their owners.

"Don't worry, baby. It'll all be out soon," Hilda soothed her poor suffering son, and gave him a gentle kiss on the tip of his achingly erect cock. "He's cumming," she informed her daughter. "Pass me down some of that kitchen paper, quickly!" And she began tossing her hand back and forth across her son's cock to finish him off.

Without removing her nipple from her mouth, Harriet turned and reached over to the kitchen roll holder beside her only to find it empty. "Ishhh mmmty, Mmma," she tried to say through a mouthful of nipple. "Sssshlluuupp..."

"Don't speak with your mouth full, dear," Harriet sighed, now using both hands on Henry's trembling shaft. "And hurry up with that paper roll. Your brother's wee wee is gonna blow at any moment."

Harriet reluctantly let her breast fall with an audible 'slap' and turned back to her mother. "I said it's empty, Mom." Then she took hold of her other breast and lifted that up to her mouth for its turn of licking and sucking.

"Well find something, quickly," Hilda began to panic. "I don't want to stop him now. His poor balls won't take any more. He'll do himself an injury. Where's the towel?"

"I put it in the washing basket," Harriet removed the nipple from her mouth just long enough to reply. "Like you told me too this morning, remember?"

"So where's the clean one?" Hilda was beginning to panic. Henry was going to blow his wad at any moment.

"You didn't say anything about bringing down a clean one," Harriet let her breast fall down with another slight 'slap' as she tried to forestall the inevitable criticism. "You should have said if you wanted a clean one. Shall I...?"

"Too late!" Hilda interrupted her daughter. "He's cumming...!!!"

Henry practically screamed as the first stream of cum erupted from the end of his dick. The thick white wad flew right over his mother's head to splash down onto Harriet's chest. Without thinking she turned her body slightly to allow the incredible blast to coat both of her massive tits.

"Wow!" Harriet was impressed. She'd never seen anyone shoot like that.

The next burst of cum was only marginally less powerful; flying over Hilda's head but falling slightly short of Harriet's already cum-drenched body. It would have fallen to the floor if she hadn't reached out with cupped hands and caught most of it. The tail end of the torrent left a thick trail of cum across Hilda's beautiful blonde hair.

It was then that they heard the scream...

Turning to look at the sound, Hilda and Harriet both saw Aunt Beth standing in the doorway. She held her head in her hands and continued to scream for a further second until she fell to the floor in a feint. Henry, however, was oblivious to anything but the need to release still more cum from his tortured balls. While his body had almost totally collapsed now, his twelve inch prick was still rock hard and launched a third spurt up toward Hilda's face.

Hilda could only stare in horror at the expression on her sister's face as Henry continued to plaster her with cum from a fourth and then fifth eruption. Her face and chest were covered and a large deposit covered her tongue. "Oh, shit," she murmured after swallowing Henry's surprisingly tasty baby batter and watched the exhausted teenager finally stop spurting and fall to the floor in front of her.

"Erm, Mama," Harriet idly began to rub the sea of cum into her breasts and stomach. "What's Aunt Beth going to say when she wakes up?"

"She's not going to say anything," Hilda sighed, turning on her knees toward her daughter. "She'll never talk to any of us again."

"Oh, Mama," Harriet stepped forward and with an audible squelch she pulled her mother's head into her cleavage for a hug. "I'm so sorry. It's all my fault." She ran her sperm-soaked fingers through her mother's hair.

Hilda was utterly dejected. How could she ever have believed that she'd get away with this deception? Well, it was all over now... Or was it?

"Wait!" Hilda cried, pulling her head out from the depths of her daughter's still soaking bosom. "I have an idea. First give me a hand to carry your brother to his room. Then we have to clean ourselves up, and finally..."

Hilda outlined her desperate plan to her daughter as they carried the unconscious Henry up to his room. "And then remind me to talk to Henry about shooting his wee wee juice into my mouth," she tried to sound stern. "There are just some things boys don't do to their mothers."

"Waaaahh!" Beth woke with a start. "You're sic..." She stopped suddenly as she took in her surroundings. There she was, sat in her chair before the Monopoly board. Hilda was sat beside her and Harriet was sat on the floor as before. Only Henry was missing.

"Are you OK, Aunt Beth?" Harriet asked, her voice full of concern.

"Where's Henry?" Beth asked, suspiciously. What was going on? Surely she hadn't dreamt that... that... disgusting scene. She felt feint just thinking about it.

"Oh he er... ran out of funds in the end," Hilda replied. "You really don't look so well, Beth, dear."

"The game was too much for him," Harriet added. "We helped him to bed in the end. You were asleep at the time and we didn't want to wake you."

"Were we all in the kitchen just now?" Beth hung on to the idea for the moment, vile as it was.

"Harriet and I did a little erm... cleaning up," Hilda put on her most innocent expression. "Things were a little, erm... messy. Why?"

"I saw... I... I'm sure I..." Beth didn't know what to think. It had all seemed so real, and yet... even Hilda wouldn't... would she?

"You really aren't looking so well, Beth," Hilda confirmed, panicking a little inside.

"No... You're probably right," Beth sighed. "I was going to tell you... I thought I was feeling much better. I was going to phone the airline tomorrow to book a flight back to Africa, but perhaps I'm not as well as I thought. I'd better leave it another week or so. You don't mind, do you, dear?"

Hilda and Harriet just turned and stared at one another.

Inwardly they both screamed, "Nooooooooooooooooo!!!"