Guest House Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheRaz0r
TheRaz0r
155 Followers

The host of the party had turned around and put her cleavage right in his face. He reached up and moved his hands under the bikini top and exposed them. He took a nipple into his mouth. She grabbed the top of his dick, aimed it at her pussy, and slid it in. She wasn't as tight as Samantha, but was near enough to nearly send him over the edge. Her tits were perfect, tiny pink nipples jutted forth from two cantaloupe sized breasts. She moved back and forth with alacrity and he now noticed some of the other boys in the Jacuzzi glaring at him. He pushed Tracy off of him, adjusted his cock back into his pants, and rose out of the water.

"Where are you going?" asked Samantha.

"I need some air," he said, but knew that he had to extract himself from this situation before he had to fight off several jealous teenage boys.

He dripped water through the house to where he had stashed his clothes. He found a spare bathroom, quickly got changed, headed out the front door, and left the damp shorts in the sink. He had seen a gas station a half mile away and used his cell phone to call a cab to pick him up at the gas station. After that he called AAA to go to the house and check out his Honda. The cab swung around ten minutes later and he got in. As the cab drove down the boulevard, he pulled out his digital camera and checked the images of Samantha sucking his cock. Perfect, he said to himself.

TheRaz0r
TheRaz0r
155 Followers
12