Guest House Ch. 05: Veronica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll forever be in your debt."

Then she left. Dylan sat there swirling the coffee in the bottom of the cup. He then got up and started up his car. His heart raced as he parked in a spot on the opposite side of the office building that Veronica had given him. He paid for an hour at the meter, popped open his trunk and pulled out his camera. Truthfully, he felt a thrill run through him as he sat in the car and watched the entrance to the office building. Hopefully he hadn't left yet. Twenty minutes later, Michael, two young women, and another man walked out of the door. They all got into separate cars and drove off. Dylan hurried to catch up and stayed four car lengths behind Michael's car. They hopped onto the highway and exited shortly after, pulling into a Golden Goose Club.

Michael waited at the entrance as the group he left with approached and they all entered the club. Dylan waited ten minutes and then got out. A huge bouncer checked his id and then took his fifteen dollars before entering. Not wanting to be spotted right away, he slipped down to the end of the bar and waited patiently while a purple haired bikini clad bartender finished pouring several beers to patrons before working her way down to him. He ordered a five dollar Miller Light and sipped on it. He finally found the group at a table, drinking beers next to a fully naked woman dancing provocatively on a pole. She arched her ass in one of the girls direction and the young lady gave it a light tap that sent the table into fits of laughter.

Someone tapped Dylan's shoulder and he turned around to see a small woman in her forties, thick makeup tried to cover up her wrinkles, and a strong perfume emanated off her.

"Would you like a lap dance?" she asked and flashed her yellow teeth.

"No thanks," he said and turned back to the bar.

One of the young women, a cute brunette, sat intimately close to Michael but it wasn't anything close to inappropriate. Dylan finished his beer and ordered another. A group of strippers mingled around the table now, attracted by the women. One sat down in Michael's lap and another in the other man's now. Then the whole table stood and they all went through a beaded door frame with a sign above it that read: Private Room.

Dylan took his beer and approached the cutest stripper not dancing. She was Asian and had long sleek black hair that flowed down her shoulders. She wore a sliver bikini top and a silver mini-skirt that displayed her round ass. She smiled at him as he approached.

"Hi there, sexy," she said. "Would you like a private dance?"

"I thought you would never ask," he said. She took his hand, leading him through the beaded door and into the darkened room. Curtained round booths surrounded the entire room and she brought him into one, pushed him onto the royal red cushion and pulled the curtain closed around them.

"Twenty dollars," she said and he fished it out.

She seized it and stuffed it into her waist line. Her hips swayed to the bass of a hip-hop beat and she turned around. Touching the ground with her hands, her ass wiggled at him. Her sliver skirt slid up and revealed two tanned ass cheeks. He heard a few girls laughing in the booth next to him, as the Asian stripper moved her ass closer to his crotch.

"Go ahead and touch her," said a guy in the next booth and a woman's sharp laugh was instantly cut off by a moan.

The stripper brought her ass right into his crotch and began bouncing back and forth. Even though he had amazing sex a couple of hours ago, his cock began to react. She then stood up and turned around, throwing her legs over his thighs and sat down in his lap. His hands instantly reached out and grabbed her ass.

"That's so hot," said a man in the other booth as the moans continued.

Dylan's stripper undid her bikini and tossed it on the ground. She cupped her breasts and ran them up and down his face. When she sat down in his lap, his cock pressed up against her. He saw her eyes widen as she began scooting back and forth on it.

"What's your name?" she asked.

"Dylan," he said. "And yours?"

"Asia," she said, as she increased her thrusting. "Your friend here looks to be having a good time."

She stood up and turned back around, pressing her ass between his legs. Her small hands held onto his knees and slowly brought her left hand back and touched his tip. It traced its length and girth all the way to back. She then turned around and got on her knees, her hand moving gently back in forth on his cock. Her dark eyes looked longingly at it.

A man's moan broke through the laughter in the other booth and Dylan could hear a bit of slurping noises. He tried hard to concentrate and didn't even notice that his zipper was down until Asiz slipped her hand into his pants. She touched his cock and he jumped. A sly smile reached her lips and she began unbuttoning his pants. Like the expert she was, she had his cock out in seconds. She used both her hands to run up from its base to its tip.

"I have never seen anything like this before. Do you do movies?"

"Huh?" Dylan said, trying to hold his concentration on the booth next door. "Movies? No."

"Well you should," she said and ran her bright red lips up the base of his cock and then down. "You could make yourself a lot of money."

The moaning had stopped in the booth next to him and he heard their curtain open. Asia pulled his dick down so that it pointed at her and she took half of his cock into her mouth. Dylan could see several feet walk past his booth and out of the VIP section as Asia bobbed her head back and forth.

"Listen, Asia," Dylan said and pushed her back by her shoulders. She still held onto his dick as they locked eyes. "You are gorgeous and I'd love to continue this blow job but I'm sort of in the middle of something."

She stood up and placed both hands on her hips. Her dark eyes pierced into him.

"What are you saying?" she asked and turned around and sat on his lap. "Are you saying that you'd rather leave this."

She began thrusting back and forth on his exposed cock. Her pussy slid up and down on his shaft and she grabbed his hands and moved them to her breasts. Despite his need to leave, he instinctively squeezed them. Her intensity increased and she let out several soft moans. He could feel her nipples stiffen. She then turned around and straddled him, pinning his cock against his stomach. Running her pussy up its length, she put her breasts right into his face. Her hands rested on his shoulders and she began thrusting again. Her lips kissed his neck, his ear and brushed his lips. Just as her hands touched his cock, he stood up. She slid off of him and landed on the ground. Her labored breathing had her ample chest moving back and forth.

"Thank you," he said and zipped up his pants. He stepped over her and out of the booth.

He didn't look back as he entered the bar and scanned for Mike. They moved over to another table and were enjoying a few more drinks. This time each man had a woman on their lap. Dylan moved to the side of the bar, pulled out his phone, and took a few inconspicuous shots. They weren't great, especially since he had to turn the flash off. He needed to get closer, so he took the long way around the room.

"Hey there cutie," said a short brunette wearing pig tails and a school girl's uniform. "Want a private dance?"

"Not right now," he said and moved past her.

He made it around the bar and sat in an empty stool next to their table. He kept his back to them and ordered a beer. While he sipped it, he flipped the camera mode around so that he could see the group through his screen. He snapped several better shots this way and even caught the girl kissing Mike's cheek. He quickly shut the phone off and concentrated on his beer. The group behind him finished up their drinks and began heading for the exit. Dylan waited three minutes before getting up to head out himself, but as he was about to leave, the giant bouncer blocked the exit.

"Bianca would like to have a word with you," the bouncer said.

"Bianca?" Dylan asked, looking around.

Another bouncer seized his arm and began dragging him across the bar. Everyone's eyes turned to them as they passed the crowd and entered a side door. It led down a hallway where several strippers were walking by them. The bouncer opened another door and pulled him in. With a some force, the bouncer pushed him onto a black leather couch. Dylan plopped down and noticed a blonde woman behind a large desk. She looked at him, took a puff of her cigarette and then snuffed it out in an ashtray.

"Thank you, Bruce," she said in a heavy Russian accent and stood up. She wore a leather jump-suit that filled out her features. She walked around the desk and leaned against front of it to face Dylan.

"There must be some misunderstanding," Dylan said and eyed the big man as he closed the door behind him.

"Oh, I don't think so," she said. She pushed a button on the desk and the door opened again. Asia walked in. "Is this the man?"

"Yes," Asia said.

"What?" Dylan said. "What did she say I did?"

"She said that you pushed her to the ground," Bianca said. "Is this true?"

"I didn't push her. I simply stood up and she was on my lap. This is crazy," he said and stood up but Bianca slapped a whip against the desk and Dylan sat back down. "What in the hell?"

"Shut up," she spat and walked up to him. She put the rolled up whip to the top of his head and trailed it down his face, neck, chest, stomach and then stopped at his crotch. "Asia has also told me something else about you."

"This is insane. I'm leaving," he said and began to stand but she pushed hard on his shoulders.

"You're not going anywhere or I'll press charges," she said and stepped away.

"For what?"

"Assault and battery against one of my ladies," she said. "Now Asia would you be a doll."

The Asian beauty stepped by Bianca and knelt down in front of him. She put her hands on his belt buckle but Dylan held her hands. Bianca hit the buzzer again and a stripper in a cops uniform came in.

"Dallas, would you please introduce yourself to our new friend," Bianca said.

Her bright red high heels clicked on the office floor as she approached. She sat on the couch next to him on her knees and put her lips up to his ear. Her teeth bit his lobe, stretching it out, and then released it. Asia stopped trying to unbuckle his pants and moved up to his other side and began kissing his neck just behind his other ear. Bianca approached, put her whip under his chin and lifted his face up.

"Will you be a good boy or do you need to be punished?" she asked. The two women on both sides of him grabbed his arms and put them behind his back. The cold steel of handcuffs snapped shut around his wrists.

"What the fuck is this?" he shouted and tried to force his hands free.

Dallas straddled his lap and forced him into the couch. She rose up and smothered her chest into his face. He could feel his belt slide off of him. His button and zipper came next. They slid down his legs and he sat there in just his loose boxer shorts. Turning his head left and right, he tried desperately to get some air but the cop's breasts were relentless. His boxer shorts came next, his flaccid cock now on display. Dallas dismounted him and began unbuttoning his shirt.

"Let's see this monster of his in all it's majesty," Bianca said.

Asia fondled it with her petite hands and bent down, resting her forearms on his thigh. She flicked her tongue over the tip. Dallas pinched his nipple and bit it, working her way up his chest, neck and then mouth. Dylan turned his head and she smeared lipstick across his face. He tried desperately to not get hard. Closing his eyes, he pretended that it was Kathy Griffin and Rosanne Barr on him.

"Bring in Rose," Bianca said and Dylan opened his eyes in time to see the Russian release the button on the telecom system.

The door opened and a stunning red head came in wearing a green dress. She approached Bianca and they quietly shared a word. Dallas and Asia backed away from Dylan as the bomb shell approached him and the two strippers began removing his shoes and clothes. Rose placed herself between his legs, bent down, revealing ample cleavage from the green dress. She placed her mouth right up to his ear.

"Hello, dear," she said and used her knees to spread his further. "I just want you to relax a bit."

She reached down and touched his cock. Her deep emerald eyes locked on his and he couldn't peal them away. His penis twitched in response to her gentle caress and he struggled to make it shrink. Her perfume tickled his nose, smelling faintly of the ocean. She brought her thick lips against his and he locked his mouth closed as her tongue tried to pry its way in. Dallas and Asia had moved back onto the couch and were kissing his neck. Despite all his effort, his cock grew and he soon felt all three women's hands on it. Rose leaned over and kissed Dallas and then Asia. Soon all three women were making out in front of him. Asia had lowered one strap of Rose's dress and Dallas the other. The tips of her breasts were the only thing holding it up. Their tongues met in a three way triangle right in front of Dylan's face and all three hands began pumping up and down on his shaft. Now at full girth they stepped aside and Bianca walked up to him.

"Asia, my love," she said and ran her hand down the Asian's cheek. "You were right. This is a gorgeous cock."

She flicked out her other hand to Rose and produced a condom pack.

"If you would be a dear," she said and Rose took the pack.

She opened it, slipped the condom into her mouth and then grabbed his monster cock. As she lowered her mouth over the tip, he could feel the condom squeeze around it. She took as much of him as she could which was an impressive third and then removed her mouth. The condom now securely on, Dallas and Asia moved to the either side of Bianca. Rose pulled down the zipper of her leather suit and Dallas and Asia held the sleeves as the Russian goddess slid her hands free. Her breasts bounced free and she waited until the two women kneeled down to hold onto the legs of the suit so that she could step out. She approached him naked with only the whip in her hand. Climbing onto the couch, she rammed the handle of the whip onto his throat.

"Do you want my pussy?" she asked and increased the pressure. "Beg for my pussy."

"I want your pussy," he said and hoped that she would release some of the pressure, but she only increased it more.

"I said beg," she barked.

"Please may I have your pussy?"

"Much better," she said and the whip's tension lessened but still remained on his neck.

He felt hands on his cock, lining it up with Bianca's pussy and she lowered herself. His tip slid into her and she expelled a long deep moan, throwing her head back. She took all of him into her warm slit as her ass landed into his lap. She began bouncing up and down, slowly at first but quickly quickened the pace. Asia climbed onto the couch to his right and Dallas to his left. They began kissing his neck and then met together at his lips. He couldn't contain himself and his tongue joined theirs. He knew that if it wasn't for the condom, dulling some of the senses, he would've cummed right then. Bianca's pace grew frantic and she had both her hands on his chest as her pelvis slammed into him.

"Do you like my pussy?" she panted.

"Yes," he said after moving his mouth away from the two strippers.

She exploded into a powerful orgasm that sent her hands up into her hair and she arched backwards. She didn't stop her bucking as she slowly came down from her ecstasy and placed her hands onto his shoulders, pulling him forward with each thrust. He leaned into her and slid off the couch, pinning her to the floor. With his hands still handcuffed behind his back, he placed his weight onto her. She tried to wiggle free, but he began blasting his massive cock deep into her. Her hands reached up to his hair and pulled hard. She bit his neck. The pain only made him increase his pace, pushing his cock almost all the way out of her and driving it with as much force as he could into her. "Have her take the cuffs off and I'll let you up," he said into Bianca's ear. Her eyes fluttered with pain and elation.

"Take...the...cuffs...off...oh...my...god...Dallas!" she shrieked as another orgasm overwhelmed her.

He continued to thrust into her as he felt the cuffs click free. As soon as his arms came around, he turned around. He grabbed Dallas, tossed her onto the couch, lifted up her officers skirt, and ripped the panties down her leg. His cock found her hole and his tip, still slippery from Bianca's juices, slid in. She howled as he jammed his rod into her and he buried his cock into her pussy right up to his balls. After a few bucks, her ass began moving in rhythm with his. Rose and Asia had moved over to Bianca to check on her. Grabbing to handfuls of Dallas' ass cheeks, he attacked her pussy. She buried her face into the couch, moaning into the cushions.

Still deep into Dallas, he reached around and seized Asia's arm, dragging her to the couch. She fell down on the cusions and he reached under her silver miniskirt. His thumb rubbed her through her panties. She looked over at the quivering cop and smashed her perfect Asian breasts together as he prepared her. Pulling out of Dallas, he snapped the thin string of Asia's panties and pulled her towards him. She reached out for his cock, lined it up to her, and he entered her. He stood up, put her legs onto his chest, and leaned his weight down, folding her into the couch. He then pounded her relentlessly. With each thrust, a thin squeal escaped her lips. He used his free hand and pushed four fingers into Dallas' cunt, wiggling them around. He felt movement behind him, and turned to see Rose helping Bianca to her feet. The Russian swayed a bit and leaned against the desk for support.

"Please...slow...down...," the petite stripper panted as his giant cock bottomed out within her over and over again.

All of a sudden two hands pulled his shoulders back and he slipped out of Asia, landing on the ground. Rose put a high heeled shoe on his shoulder and forced him flat on the ground. She then hiked up her green dress, revealing that she wore no underwear and sat on his face.

"Eat my pussy," she spat and rubbed her pussy back and forth on his face. It slid over his nose and chin, spreading her juices all over his face. "Do you like how it tastes?"

He couldn't breath and his hands gripped her ass, lifting her off his face. He scrambled to his feet, forced her over to the desk, and pushed down on her stomach. His cock wedged between her ass cheeks and he grabbed its base and began to enter her.

"Oh...please...its...to...big...to...go...there..," she said and he realized that he had just entered her asshole. "It..hurts...be..gentle.."

He pushed an inch at a time into the tightest hole he had ever felt before. He watched as it stretched around his enormous rod. As he fit only half of him into her and began to pull out, but the condom slid off and remained in her ass. His cock popped out and the end of the condom dangled out like a tail of an animal. He calmly walked over to his pants and put them on. The four women, hair all disheveled and breathing heavily merely looked at him as he buttoned his shirt like he was getting ready for work. Tucking in his shirt and tying his shoes, he headed for the door. All four women just stared at him as he opened the door, gave them a nod, and shut it behind him.

He walked back out into the near empty bar and past the bouncers who eyed him up and down before he stepped back outside. When he got into his car, he placed his head against the steering wheel. What the fuck just happened? He fished his keys out and turned on his car. The drive home was a blur as he kept repeating the episode over and over into his head. He almost passed his driveway and had to back up to pull in. When he got out of his car, his legs were on fire and his body felt bruised all over. He fumbled for his keys, entered the guest house and locked it behind him. As he plugged his phone into the charger, he noticed that he had an email from Veronica.