Guest Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

It was the next day that the side effects of that resolution became apparent. I was making my rounds when I noticed Mr Gordon heading out, fishing tackle in hand. I nodded to him as he passed and wished him luck. Returning from my rounds I'd just about reached my office when I ran into Mrs Gordon. Did I mention that she's quite an attractive young thing? Right now she was wearing a bikini top and a wraparound batik skirt. A keen student of human nature I promptly deduced that she was heading to the beach for a little swimming and sun-bathing.

"Ah, Mrs Gordon," I said, smiling happily. "Listen, if you're not too busy would it be possible for you to step into my office for a moment?"

"Why?" she asked.

"I thought that if I have you alone I will be able to take of your skirt and bikini, lean you back against my desk, and proceed to take unconscionable advantage of your lovely body. I want you leaning back so I can see the expression on your face as you watch my cock start to plunder you."

"You have got to be joking," she scorned. "I suppose you're going to try it on with all of us who were there yesterday."

"Now you have got to be joking," I told her. "Catch me trying to make a pass at Beryl Higgs. Not while I'm in my right mind."

Mrs Gordon laughed at that. Before she could say anything else I continued.

"As for the other two young ladies," I said, "they were just mice." I dismissed them with a wave of my hand. "I don't even remember their names, which goes to show how forgettable they were. You, however, stood out from the crowd. So, how about it?"

"You expect me to just step into your office so you can strip me and fuck me?"

"Now you've got the idea," I approved. "Shall we go?"

I opened the office door and held it for her. She looked at me for as moment, shrugged, and walked into the office. Never let a woman tell you that it's an insult to offer to take them to bed. You're offering them a compliment and they know it. Even if they turn you down they add one for their side because you asked.

I closed the door behind me, thoughtfully pressing the little snib to lock it. Then I tugged on the tie to Mrs Gordon's skirt, letting it come loose and slither to the floor. Smiling at the surprised look on her face I reached for the lower half of her bikini, sliding it down before she even started to get her act together.

"For god's sake," she spluttered. "You don't believe in wasting time, do you?"

While she was kicking her feet free I unclipped her top, lifting it up and over her head, leaving her naked. She was starting to look a little narked.

"I just wanted to make sure that you couldn't change your mind and go running off at a moment's notice," I explained. "It's a lot harder to run away when you're already naked."

She gave me a look but she didn't really seem upset. I suspected that she was probably a little flattered that I'd taken such quick steps to get her naked. My hands closed over her breasts and I started stroking them, working the nipples until they were erect.

When one of my hands dropped to find other places to touch so did Mrs Gordon's. She was unzipping my trousers and exploring inside, finding her prize quite easily. Understandable, I guess, as her prize was rising to meet her. I relaxed and let her play. Well, relaxed as much as any man can when a woman's got a hold of his delicate equipment.

She stroked and petted and seemed to be determined to drive me wild. Her clutching me like that prevented me from paying similar respects, and I was reduced to stroking her breasts. Very nice breasts, too. Then I wasn't even able to do that.

She slid down to her knees and a hot wet mouth closed over me. Her head started bobbing up and down and I started going out of my tiny mind. My cock felt as if it was swelling to previously undreamt of heights and it wasn't long before I was starting to feel desperate.

I reached down and grabbed her, hauling her to her feet and pushing her back against the desk. She was beautifully, gloriously, naked, and I had an erection that was going to nail her to the desk as a permanent trophy.

She had a lascivious look on her face as she watched my cock menacing her vagina and then I was driving into her, desperate to feel her wrapped around me. I had no time for gentleness or gentlemanly behaviour. I just had a desperate yen for this woman and I was taking her.

She hissed a satisfied, "Yessss," as I drove home, gloating I think, that she'd brought me to this state.

I hammered into her. She wriggled her butt firmly onto the desk and then lifted her legs and wrapped them around me, urging me on. I did my best, or my worst, or whatever. I just fucked her, banging in as hard and as often as I could, while she clung to me and bucked under me and clawed me. I was going to need first aid after this. I was already putting together a story for the nurse about a pair of fighting cats attacking me.

I had no plan of bringing her to a climax and then cutting loose myself. Well, I did, but that went by the board once her mouth closed over my old fellow. Now it was everyone for themselves and we just did what we had to, relishing every moment of it.

It was probably the sheer amount of energy that I put into it that managed to bring us both to a climax at about the same time. She opened her mouth in a silent scream while I just groaned as I hosed her down as she exploded under me.

"That was interesting," she said as she scrambled back into her clothes. "Or I should say that was interesting ONCE."

I nodded, acknowledging that there wouldn't be a repeat performance. I wasn't sure if I could survive a second engagement. That woman was a force of nature once she got going.

And the repercussions continued.

I was wandering about, just keeping a general eye on things, when a sweet young thing emerged from one of the units. She was smiling and bouncing along right up to the moment when she saw me. Then it was an abrupt about face and she was scrambling to get back inside her unit. She actually tripped over the door step, entering, and I naturally stopped to make sure she was OK.

She was sitting on the floor in the middle of the room, looking at me as I loomed in the doorway. If she'd had a silver cross she'd have been holding it up to fend me off. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to be a vampire or the devil incarnate. Seeing it was a hot sunny day I settled on being the devil incarnate.

"Are you OK," I asked politely. I did have a duty to look after guests.

"Don't you touch me," she gasped out. "Don't you dare."

"Ah, what on earth gives you the idea that I would lay hands on you with malicious intent?" I asked, curious.

"You don't fool me," she snapped. "I was there. I saw what you did to that poor woman."

Came the light. She was one of the extra women there. I was surprised that I'd overlooked her. She really was quite sweet.

"You mean Peri?" I asked her. "If I remember correctly, and I do, all the girls voted for me to spank her, including Peri. And you. Ah, the spanking was Peri's idea, for that matter."

She blushed and glared at me.

"I don't mean that and you know it. It was what you did afterwards to that poor woman. How could you do such a thing?"

"Again, all the young ladies, including Peri, insisted. All still includes you. A bit late to complain about something you encouraged."

"Yes, maybe, but I didn't think you were going to do that."

"You're a married woman and you didn't think I'd do that? Give me a break."

"No, I didn't, and what makes you think I'm married. I'm here with my father."

An 'oh, shit' moment had arrived out of nowhere.

"I see," I said carefully. "Ah, may I ask how old you are?"

"Eighteen," she replied and I gave a sigh of relief.

"Then you're an adult, even if you are a virgin. Tell me, did Peri look at all upset about what happened?"

"Well, no, but she was just trying to be brave. Something like that had to hurt. And why do you assume that I'm a virgin. I am eighteen, you know."

"I know. You already told me. It's your abysmal ignorance of matters sexual that tells me you're a virgin. I can assure you that Peri was feeling no pain. Ask her if you don't believe me. The only time a woman should feel pain from a friendly fuck is her first time when she loses her virginity."

I stopped and considered what I'd just said, nodding to myself at my deductions.

"Is that what happened to you?" I asked sympathetically. "Some boy boffed you and it hurt and you haven't been game to try it for a second time."

She gave me such a filthy look I nearly ran to take a shower.

"Don't let it worry you. When you're a little more mature you'll find that you're ready to try again and you'll probably enjoy it. Why don't you talk to Peri? I'm sure she could give you some tips on how to make the experience more fun."

"I didn't say that was what happened," she hissed at me. "You did. My sex life had nothing to do with you."

"Except that you're shit-scared of sex and are accusing me of things based on your own short-comings."

"I am not shit-scared of sex, as you so crudely put it. I am just prepared to take my time before exploring too deeply."

"That's what I meant," I said politely. "You're being cautious."

"Shit-scared," I added, sotto voce, but from the look she gave me she heard it anyway.

"Tell you what," I said. "I'm here to supply advice and help to the guests, amongst other things. I can demonstrate to you that having sex won't hurt without actually fucking you. Just a simple demonstration that you'll be able to stop at any time. You won't even need to get undressed."

"You could not," she flatly denied.

I just waited. The silence pressed around us.

"How?" she finally asked.

"I'll just stroke you intimately," I said softly, "until you're sufficiently aroused. I'll then just slowly slide my erection into you until it fully inside you. Once that's done I'll take it out again. No excuses or mucking around. Just in and then out. You'll be able to say stop at any time if I'm hurting you."

"Oh, sure," she scoffed. "And what happens if you decide you do want to fuck me and refuse to stop?"

"I won't. I do have some self-control. In the unlikely event of that happening all you have to do is scream. Someone will come running. Especially if you scream fire."

"What?"

"People run to where a fire is to make sure it can be put out. Self-preservation at its finest. If you're ever in trouble, scream fire, and someone will come."

I strolled over to the couch and sat down.

"Come and sit on my lap," I told her. "Leave the door partly open. That way if anyone needs to come in to rescue you, they'll be able to."

I pulled her down onto my lap. Once seated my hand ran up inside her skirt and closed over her mound, just cupping it through her panties. She promptly went as stiff as a board and I just sat there, my hand not moving.

We sat there and the silence grew heavy between us. Finally she gave up.

"What are you doing?" she demanded.

"Waiting."

"Waiting for what?"

"For you to decide that I'm not going to jump all over you, rips off your clothes, and ravish you brutally."

"I never though any such thing," she protested.

"Mm, yes, you did. When you saw me in the doorway I was expecting you to hold up a silver cross and command me to return to the hell from which I'd arisen."

"I was just a little taken aback. I hadn't expected to see you."

"So you're not going to scream if I do this?" I asked, squeezing her mound and starting to rub it.

"No," she said with what sounded very much like a scream to me.

I continued gently rubbing while I replied.

"Ah, is that no, you're not going to scream, or no, don't do that."

"I'm not going to scream."

"OK. Um, are you going to stop shaking?"

"I'm not shaking," she said through gritted teeth and I could see her forcing herself to calm down.

"Not bad," I complimented her. "For someone who's shit-scared you're showing quite a bit of grit. Let's see how you handle this."

I hooked the crotch of her panties and pulled them to the side, effectively exposing her mound. Now I was rubbing her actual flesh. She was breathing slightly harder and pointedly not looking at me. I stopped rubbing her. Instead I undid my trousers and pushed them down somewhat, exposing myself.

"Instead of me touching you why don't you touch me for a while?"

I took her hand and wrapped it around my cock, holding it there when she showed an inclination to snatch her hand away.

"Just hold it," I admonished her. "It's not going to bite you. Take a moment or two and just feel it. See what it's like."

I just sat silently again and after a few moments her grip relaxed a little, which was a bit of a relief, and she ran her hand up and down my shaft, pausing when she reached the head, then rubbing her hand over it, polishing my knob and causing a certain amount of distress on my part. My own hand sought out its own prize and started rubbing her again.

"I've decided I won't put it in you just yet," I told her.

She made a noise that could have meant anything.

"Instead of that I'm going to have you straddle me and settle down onto me. That way you'll be in full control and won't need to worry about me ramming it into you. I'll just sit here quietly while you adjust to me."

"You're kidding," she said in tones of total disbelief.

"Why would I kid about something like that?" I asked her. "Come on. I'll show you what to do."

I had her stand and turn to face me then I pulled her closer, telling her to kneel on the couch, her legs either side of me.

"Now all you have to do is lower yourself. Just reach down and hold my cock and you can ease yourself onto it. Your panties are bunched to the side and they won't get in the way."

She was as nervous as a kitten but she did as I directed. Scared she might have been. Curious she certainly was. I could feel her lips touching me. I slid a hand down to just help ease my cock into the right position. When I felt the softness of her lips starting to part and accept me I left her to it.

She was concentrating, easing onto me, biting her lip, still nervous but also still determined. She was wet and tight, warm and slippery, and she was settling down, taking me deeper with each passing moment. The deeper she took me the more she relaxed and the easier it was for her to take me even deeper.

She finally settled on me, pleased as punch. She'd done it and it hadn't hurt. She sat there, my cock in her, looking smug.

"Well done," I said. "Now it's time to hop off."

"What?" She suddenly didn't look so smug.

"That was what I promised," I reminded her. "Just in and out."

My hands closed over her waist and I lifted her up and off, swearing to myself but doing it. I stood up.

"Now I want you to bend over the couch. I am going to pull down your panties now and enter you from behind. Don't worry. It will just be in and out so you know what it feels like."

She was now a little confused and I took advantage of that fact, having her bend over and lowering her panties before she could refuse. Then it was a nice slow thrust, with her making a low drawn out and nervous ah sound as I slid back into place.

It was with great reluctance that I pulled back out. I suspected that she was even more reluctant to feel me go. She sat back down on the couch, breathing hard. She hadn't pulled up her panties I noticed.

"I want you to do two little things for me," I told her.

"What?" she asked, curious and suspicious.

"First I want you to take off your clothes and then lie down. After you have done that I'm going to let you watch as my cock descends into you, which will be followed by my completely fucking you. The other thing I require is for you to tell me your name. You know mine."

I tapped my name badge so she could remember who I was.

"I'm Heather," she said. "You said you were only going to show me. In and out, you said."

"And that's what I did. This is a new deal. You get undressed and I give you a more comprehensive demonstration. Your choice."

"Why should I agree to that?"

Because you want to, I wanted to point out, but didn't.

"Um, self-defence?" I asked.

"Self-defence?" she yelped, seeming surprised.

"Of course. If you get undressed and permit me to educate you then you won't be in any danger of me raping you. Therefore yielding is self-defence and perfectly permissible."

"You said you weren't going to rape me," she protested.

"Well, of course I'm not. It would give the place a dreadful reputation if the staff were suspected of raping the guests. It's actually in the rule book. No raping guests, it says. We can have our pay docked if we do."

For some reason Heather was looking totally disbelieving.

"I suppose I'd better," she grumbled. "If I don't you'll probably go and harass some other poor person. Beryl, as like as not."

She giggled at the look on my face but she was also getting undressed. Now that she'd decided she didn't waste any time, just stripping off, tossing her clothes to one side. Her nipples, I was pleased to see, were already erect and waiting for my attention.

She lay on the couch and I moved to settle between her thighs. She hitched herself up onto her elbows, wanting to see everything that I was doing. She gasped as I spread her lips and started pushing in.

"No, it's too big," she protested. "You can't expect that to go into me. It'll kill me. I'll be split in half. How can you do this?"

I paused for a moment, looking at her.

"Heather, we have already put it in you twice. As far as I could tell it fitted with no problems."

"But I couldn't see it. I'm sure it wasn't that big."

"Heather, it's the only one I have. How about you just stay quiet and watch?"

That was a polite way of saying shut-up. It seemed to work. I sank steadily into her while she gave a series of little gasps and squeaks and squeals, not really shutting up until my hairy groin was rubbing against her, my cock fully inside her without splitting her in two.

"Now try to move with me," I told her, assuming that she was not exactly experienced and would appreciate some advice. "I'll move slowly to start with. All you have to do is push to meet me."

I started moving, slowly, as promised. After a momentary hesitation she managed to move with me. She also started to talk. And squeak, and squeal, and gasp, and say oh, and ah, and talk some more. She didn't shut-up, going on and on. I was left in no doubt as to how she felt about what was taking place.

I started moving faster and she started talking faster, still moving in unison with me. At least, I wasn't left wondering if she appreciated my attentions. Her enthusiasm was loud and vocal and I could measure her level of excitement by the noises she made. It was a case of the more excited she became the less sense she made, being reduced to an incoherent, but enthusiastic, babble.

For someone who was so noisy while the main game was being played I was pleasantly surprised to find her go mute when the game finished. She just arched her back, shuddering as her climax took her, mouth open but blessed silence emanating from it. My groan of relief was the loudest sound in the room.

I tidied up my clothes afterwards but Heather didn't bother. She just stretched, showing off her delightful body. I departed, chalking up another satisfied guest. I hope she remembered to get dressed before her father returned for his fishing.

The next day the Higgs, Gordons, and Smiths departed. Mrs Smith was the fifth lady in our little contretemps in the game room. With them gone I felt that I was through with further repercussions from that little episode. I was actually rather relieved about this. Quite frankly I'd had more action in the past week than I'd normally get in a month.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers