Guidance For My Brother

Story Info
Sister provides guidance for younger brother.
6.9k words
4.24
288.8k
71
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rubigon
Rubigon
24 Followers

Mom had abandoned us when I was in my early teens, but she'd never been much of a mother anyway. Dad worked all the time to provide everything we needed, but was never here. When he suddenly died the insurance money paid-off the house with some cash to spare.

I shared the house with my younger brother, as I am twenty-two years old. Stuart took school more seriously, in part because he was socially backwards and had no friends. His buddies left him behind for their own social interests after they all graduated together, including Stuart. Despite being nineteen years of age, he had no life outside the house. We got along okay and stayed out of each other's space, but we'd never communicated on a personal level.

My community college education was over in the first semester due to lack of interest and I waited tables for breakfast and lunch. I like men and men like my big chest, so I get nice tips and generate a lot of repeat business.

Stuart likes early classes at the community college so he can study undisturbed for the rest of the day, but since I work in the morning we have a conflict over the bathroom. It's inconvenient having to stay covered up all the time. Unless I'm actually in the shower or taking a nature call, I have to stay wrapped in my robe. Even when I have the bathroom to myself I still need to go to my room and back.

One morning I was at the vanity when Stuart came in to piss. I noticed that he kept looking over his shoulder so I discretely looked around. I discovered that when I bent over the sink, one of my breasts would hang out of my robe and was visible in the reflection of the mirror. I let him look.

A few days later I woke up and had to get on my feet before dozing off. I always wore my nightshirt and panties to bed, but I'd shed the panties at bedtime. They were an old bottom-of-the-drawer pair and a little uncomfortable. My nightshirt is made of a heavy cotton fabric that had a light canvas feel, and hung straight without any cling. In my morning fog I couldn't care less that I was literally bottomless as I made my way to the kitchen, he could look if he wanted.

Thoughts of my inadvertent tit flash entered my mind as I fumbled around the kitchen. My nightshirt flowed off my big breasts like water to hang suspended like a curtain, while hugging most of my round bottom. Normally panties made my bedclothes perfectly acceptable around the house, but feeling the cool air where my pussy, ass, and legs came together was jumpstarting my libido.

I heard Stuart coming while I was cleaning up. "Are you having cereal," I asked. He said 'yes' so I reached up to get some bowls from the cabinet. My white un-tanned ass might as well have had a neon arrow pointing to it. I could feel his eyes on my bare butt when the back of my shirt rode up a few inches. I brought the bowls over to the table with my exposed pussy in the shadows of the hanging shirtfront. He sat quietly while waiting and was most likely in shock. I could get laid every night of the week if I wanted, and often do, but this was captivating. Exposing myself to my brother was fresh, exhilarating, and so very taboo.

I was absorbing every second as I reached for the cereal in a high cabinet, causing my shirt to ride up to the top of my ass. My body is a little thicker in proportion than most in matching my very large breasts. Not at all fat, my hard round bottom was hanging out like a full moon. I imagined Stuart's view of my flexing ass and the tensioned back of my legs as I pushed on extended toes. I pretended to search with both hands, causing my breasts to shift under the constraints of the heavy fabric with every move. I eventually brought down both cereal boxes then turned around to find that he'd gone.

Stuart had finished his usual long shower and I finally got my turn. My fingers went right between my legs as I thought how he stood in this exact spot not fifteen minutes before, stroking his hard dick while visualizing my body. I hadn't gotten myself off in a long time for my own pleasure, but I'd do it for guys wanting a private show or going down the highway before a blowjob. He'd seen me in various states of undress over the years, but peeking at my exposed tit was not so innocent. I pictured what he'd seen and how he was reliving it as he jerked-off to his sister's image with a soapy hand. Without ever seeing it, I was imagining what his hard dick looked like in his pumping fist as he wasted his cum into the spraying water. I looked down at his cummy hairball in the drain which pushed me over the top. I couldn't believe that I came over my brother and felt a little ashamed...but only for a moment. I broke up the cum-matted ring with my big toe to let the water flow freely, like I always did.

My house had always been the place to hang with the lack of supervision, but the days of getting wasted were long gone. Sarah, who was also twenty-two years old, was a true babe and would come over in the afternoon a few days a week. She'd recently modeled aerobic sportswear without ever having voluntarily done an exercise in her life. Tall and slender, her perky medium breasts held their shape whether in a bra or not. She dressed sexy-cute in public but would bring a change of clothes when she came over after work. We were both sluts and loved it but she was shopping for mister right...meaning a handsome guy with lots of money who could fuck, and went to work all day to stay out of her hair. I'm just a slut.

The cathedral ceiling spanned half the house with both the living room and kitchen underneath. A freestanding wall with double doors isolated the living room with the other half of the house having the bath and bedrooms.

We'd change clothes right there in the living room, leaving the bathroom and dim tunnel-like hall to Stuart. Normally we didn't bother to close the doors unless getting down to some skin. He'd known Sarah for nearly as long as I had and seeing her in a bra and panties was nothing new.

Sarah and I were chatting away while she changed. She was in her bra while choosing some casual clothes when she un-expectantly took it off. Her small areolas with pencil-eraser nipples were so incredibly sexy that I always stopped to look. Just then Stuart walked into the doorway to ask me something and stopped cold, his eyes locked on Sarah's bare breasts.

"Like what you see?" asks Sarah, who just stood there for him. He turned and left without saying a word.

"I know I do," I stated, getting horny with Sarah showing herself. We'd lightly fooled around for the last year or so and she let me feel her breasts for a minute, and I returned the favor. Sarah likes to get some pussy every once in a while, but we never went nearly that far together.

I was watching television in my nightshirt late in the evening, after my stud had left. I actually like to do things with a few of my men besides sex, but for the most part they got dressed and let themselves out. Stuart's use to strangers walking through the house after hearing my bed squeaking for a few hours. I got up off the couch and was about to go into the bathroom when I heard the ceiling creak, then it happened a second time. I stayed there a moment then went in to pee. Back on the couch it occurred to me that only a person could make that sound by stepping on then off an attic rafter. The wall diving the living room and the bedrooms rose up to the peak of the cathedral ceiling, but an attic was above the normal rooms on the other side. I was wondering what was going on when I caught a reflection from inside an air vent that was mounted up high. Then I realized that Stuart hadn't walked by the door since I'd been watching television, and he wore glasses. I also remembered that the attic hatch was at the top of his closet.

My mind instantly switched gears and I moved a hand to my bare thigh. I started moving it around with my fingers gliding over the skin to tease myself. I didn't have to pretend with an erotic current surging through my veins. I've had sex with more men than I can count, sucking and fucking dicks of all shapes and sizes, but the thought of entertaining my own brother was exhilarating.

I flipped the bottom of my shirt up onto my tummy and skated my fingers all around my pussy without actually going to it. My other hand went to my stomach where my fingers swept in wide circles, pushing my nightshirt up to the bottom of my braless tits. I felt like a virgin who was uncertain of allowing that first penetration, the whole time knowing that she would. I got up to close the double doors and pulled off my nightshirt on the way back to the couch. The room was oriented toward the television in the corner of the tall vent wall, so he was looking up my body with a bird's eye view.

I was in ecstasy knowing that he'd just gone from being hopeful of seeing some skin to achieving a voyeur's ultimate dream. I was fulfilling that dream and relished the part of the exhibitionist, tremendously heightened with him being my own brother. My big tits were on full display with the fingers of one hand inside my panties, visualizing a dick in his palm. I did my best to squeeze and message my breasts in a way for Stuart to know what they felt like. Again I had that virgin feeling of uncertainty, torn between putting it all out there or keeping some control. It took about two seconds before all reservations went out the window so I pulled my panties off to be naked as the day I was born. I was rubbing my knees against each other with an erotic current running through my fingers to my clit then down to my toes. I couldn't have graphically laid myself out any better, my legs spread and open flower on display. If I had a vibrator sticking out of me it would point directly at Stuart's eyes. With the fingers of one hand working my clit, the other was spreading my lips with two fingers to completely give myself up to his eyes.

I was picturing his super-hard, big thick cock sticking up at a steep angle with his pants at his ankles, his hand sliding up and down the shaft. Thoughts of going down on him pushed me further to imagine the ultimate taboo of him releasing deep inside me. I exploded with the longest, most powerful orgasm I'd experience in a long, long time. It took a minute to recover, then I sat up and stretched with my hands above my head just to show my tits some more. I felt like such a dirty slut...and needed more.

I had cleaned myself up and was comfortably watching television when Stuart walked past. I called to him and he came to the double-doors when I asked if he wanted anything special from the grocery store since I was going the next day.

My first thoughts in the morning were of the action the night before. I wasn't necessarily planning on doing anything specific but that didn't mean anything. I'd taken my panties off and was doodling around the kitchen when Stuart came in and sat down. I'd already put breakfast on the table and gave him a cheerful bottomless good morning. I turned my chair to face him while we ate, and didn't have to hike-up the front of my shirt since it barely made it to my lap in the first place. He ate his cereal with my fully exposed clean-shaven pussy no more than four feet away from his eyes. I would take a bite then look him straight in the eyes while talking about nothing in particular, occasionally catching him looking down between my legs.

I'd cleaned up the kitchen and changed into my robe only to find that he'd locked me out of the bathroom. All things considering, I was pissed off big time. I found a small screwdriver and unlocked the door through the safety hole and walked right in. I grabbed his towel and robe then threw them out the door and proceeded to get ready for work. I saw him sheepishly peering out from behind the shower curtain so I started bitching big time. He asked for his towel back and I'd had enough. I turned toward him and let my robe fall to the floor to stand there stark naked.

"I'm your sister and I have tits, ass, and a pussy besides other parts I use for sex," I yelled. "Its no big deal, I'm not going to cover up anymore, it's a pain in the ass. Deal with it. Get naked if you want, I've seen plenty of dicks...believe me." In one swift move I saw his wet ass dart out of the shower and through the door, he had a nice one.

Sarah came over before Stuart got home and I told her everything, even demonstrating my position on the couch. I pointed out the vent and said that he could hear as well as he could see. Sarah was totally captivated and had to see for herself. She was like a little kid and actually climbed the stepladder in Stuarts closet. She went up into the attic to see the view he had as I went into the living room and took out my tits.

"Can you see these?" I asked.

"How could anybody miss them," she responded through to vent grill. "What a view," she said. "Lets have some fun."

"Careful," I said. "We don't want to go too crazy." I remembered just how well I'd restrained myself the night before.

Sarah took off her top and walked around in her bra, just to make things appear normal to him. Stuart came home and walked past the living room to see Sarah in her bra, then went straight to his room. We chatted as usual for a while when Sarah says, "I'd better close the doors since I need to take my bra off." She closes the doors and winks at me. "How was your stud last night, I hope for your sake that he could fuck." I was a little put back but picked up on it real quick. But since all my and Sarah's freinds are over twenty years old, I talk about them if we are pretending or not.

"He had a small dick, it was only seven inches. I have an eight-inch minimum so he'll never get in my pants again," I responded. "He wanted to go up my ass but you know I don't let anyone back there...usually." Sarah turned away from the vent to stop from laughing. "Did you get to suck some cock last night? I know how much you like a dick in your mouth."

"He had a fucking monster, it was only eight inches but really thick. My jaw still hurts," she said. Now I had to turn away.

"Did he cum in your mouth? I know how much you like the taste," I said.

"Oh yeah, and he had a big load...I almost choked. I got on my knees and sucked his cock for a while until he was about to cum, then I tilted my head back and opened my mouth for him. I love watching a guy's sperm shoot out his dick and on my tongue almost as much as swallowing," she says, trying to keep a straight face.

"Did you take it up the ass," I asked.

"Not with him, it was too big. Anyone else I would," she says.

"Do you use Vaseline?"

"No, I like it dry so I can suck him clean after. Vaseline tastes like shit," says Sarah, having to bite a knuckle. "Didn't you do a gang bang last week?" she asks.

"That was something else. I've never had six guys fuck me on a pool table before. Five, but not six. They lined up and each one fucked the hell out of me. When one finished filling me with cum he'd move around and stick it in my mouth, while the next one got started. And they were all black with really big cocks," I explained, and then gestured with my hand to back off a bit.

"Your pussy must have been raw for a few days," Sarah concludes.

"No, it was nothing. I can take on a football team every day of the week," I said, giving her a sign to stop.

"Are my tits sagging?" asks Sarah, as she takes her bra off. I could tell that she'd entered the same zone as me and was getting off as an exhibitionist. I walked over and looked as she turned to provide different viewing angles.

"Its your imagination," I said, then got closer and put my hands on them. Sarah was presenting her side to the vent wall as I felt her breasts. I looked her in the eyes with a smile then bent down and started sucking on a nipple. Sarah put her hand behind my head and pulled me in. Thoughts of Stuart watching his sister feel and suck the tits of the most beautiful, sexy girl in the world got me even hotter, and Sarah was on the same page. She put a hand down and started fondling my big tits.

"Why don't you take your shirt off for me?" she asks.

"Because I'm too busy," I replied. I stood up straight and pulled my top and bra off. Sarah moved toward me but I kept backing up and fell onto the couch. She climbed up to straddle me and passionately message my breasts, then hugs me.

"We're not supposed to take the play-acting too far, remember?" whispers Sarah.

"I'm not acting," I said softly. Sarah settled back on my lap and looked at me with a glowing smile, then leans in to kiss me. Then we kissed again with our mouths open and got into it aggressively. What a sexual creature, she was all over me while our tongues staying in constant contact. Our hands were on each other's breasts as we kept getting hotter and hotter. I gently pushed her to the floor with me on top, kissing madly the entire time. I lay down next to her on my side and she turned to face me. We got our noses touching and I spoke softly. "Are you okay with this?" I asked. "I mean really okay?"

"You can have me anytime, you always could" she states. "I'm very okay, we have a show to do." I pushed Sarah on her back and she submitted to me. Taking my time, I untied her sneakers then remove them and rolled off her socks. Her feet were as nice as everything else, small and soft with a perfect pedicure. I started making love to her feet and toes, sensuously messaging both with equal attention. Sarah was squirming with the sensation of having her feet touched in such a way, with a little tickling here and there for added stimulation. Knowing how hygienic she was, and even if she wasn't, I lay on my tits and brushed my lips against the bottom of her feet. My fingers gently spread her toes and I started to suck on the tips one at a time, making Sarah going crazy and roll her head from side to side. I got on my knees and straddle her legs with my tits hanging down, then put a hand on each side of her shorts. She lifted her ass and I worked them down and off. I got back to the same position and paused while Sarah gave me a big smile. She made me wait a moment, then again raised her small ass above the carpet for me to pull her panties off. I'd never been in her snatch or even seen it this close, but it was as beautiful as the rest including her personality. Thin lips were seen through a canopy of wispy auburn hair that never needing grooming. Her slender legs had no baggage whatsoever as they merged with the roundness of her tight ass, making for the most edible box imaginable. I spread her legs apart with bent knees to go between her thighs and taste pussy for the first time, and what a prime world-class pussy it was.

"Get naked," she commanded, "then stand over my head." I got off the floor and did as she said. I unbuttoned my slacks and took them down, Sarah was smiling as I went for my panties. "I don't get to see this side of you very often." I slipped them off and stood with her looking up my open legs. "Squat down on my face," she orders, and I had to comply. I was shaking a little as I remembered that my brother was watching me have girl-girl sex. I lowered myself down putting my mound to her nose and felt her tongue start to lightly brush my clit. Her experience showed as her tongue darted on and around my sensitive bud. She got me well on my way when I started to think what this must look like through Stuart's eyes. I was riding her face as she held her rigid tongue in place for me to move against. We were touching hands the whole time, sometimes grasping but at other times lightly touching fingertips. I looked down to see such a hot scene that I knew my brother was jerking-off at that moment. I soared into a powerful, long orgasm and squished my meaty pussy lips into her face, staying there until it occurred to me that she needed to breath. I moved back down to straddle her waste and got into a heavy kissing session with the weight of my boobs on hers.

Rubigon
Rubigon
24 Followers
12