Guilt

Story Info
Mind reader uses his powers for pleasure.
4k words
4.16
86k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim Hunter was a good looking guy in his early twenties who had a peculiar problem. He didn't like to look people in the eyes. Since a young age even before he heard the term, "windows to the soul", he saw more than he wanted to in peoples eyes. He could read people almost like books and as it turns out for most people they read like dime store novels.

Others also seemed to see something in Jim's blue, no, green, no, grey, eyes. Yes Jim's eyes changed color and often. People told him it was due to weather, what he was wearing, etc. but to Jim who had never met anyone else whose eyes changed colors he considered himself just shy of a freak.

And he was. Although everyone considered him shy due to the whole avoiding eye contact thing, Jim had sexual fantasies, lots of them. But Jim knew he would never act them out. He was by no means a virgin, as a matter of fact, women seemed to be intrigued by his eyes which got him laid plenty but when sex was over he was not up for eye contact any more. He realized the shy thing wouldn't keep him from getting laid but would keep him from living out his fantasies.

Jim felt guilty about his fantasies and it was then that he realized that was why he couldn't look people in the eye. He saw their guilt. It was a Friday night when his sister Terri had her hot friend Alexa over. Alexa was the byproduct of a plastic surgeon father and a plastic surgeoned mother, but the genes they passed on would allow a generation to skip surgery and all eating disorders. Bottom line, she was hot.

Terri was suffering from a bad case of the flu and Alexa was kind enough to visit her best friend until Terri got a little too sick and threw up for the millionth time. Alexa decided it was time to vacate Casa De Puka. The odd thing was that she disappeared to

the back yard instead of disappearing to the front door. As Jim worked on his computer he heard a conversation from Alexa that included the word Richard. Richard was Terri's boyfriend. Jim worked his way silently down to the backyard to listen more closely. Yes, it was her sister's boyfriend Richard for sure.

Jim never liked Richard, he was too -perfect. His sister swore they never did anything and Richard would swear the same, but Jim had his doubts and his doubts were pretty much confirmed when he heard Alexa say, "Yeah, she's totally sick. I can come over now, I want to taste that thing."

It was then that she noticed Jim. He looked her in the eye saw something that could only describe as -guilt. There was something electric there and Alexa froze for a moment. Jim heard Richard on the line saying what he wanted her to do to his big thick dick. Alexa was still frozen almost like a doll until Jim broke the ice.

"Hang up on him," he said and all too quickly she did with a confused look as to why she would do that.

The phone rang back immediately. She looked at Jim strangely as she answered cautiously and begged Richard's forgiveness for hanging up until Jim said again, "hang up."

She did and stood there frozen. When he rang back Jim said, "Don't answer it."

She didn't. "What the hell are you doing with my sisters boyfriend?" he demanded.

"I suck his dick when your sister isn't around or even if she is in the next room sometimes. He was going to finally fuck me tonight. His dick is really big. I've been afraid but I'm ready."

Jim was shocked, this was beyond candor. This was -guilt. He decided to test the waters. "Actually Alexa you don't want to go see Richard."

"I don't?"

"No you want nothing but my dick. You get wet whenever you are around me. I want you flowing and ready for my dick whenever I want you. When I say I'm ready I want you to bend over."

Suddenly Alexa was flush, her nipples were showing through her blouse and she was squirming and crossing her legs. Her phone rang again and she threw it to the ground. She grabbed Jim's arms in sudden concern.

"I'm so sorry about your sister, if there's anything I can do to help you though this hard time..." she was babbling.

"You know I'm actually ready..."

Before he could say another word she dropped her tight skirt and panties and bent over. She was dripping. It was all that he hoped for but Jim knew they could be seen pretty easy so he told her to put her clothes back on and continue to stay wet and ready. And then his fantasies hit, the ones he never dared to share..

"So you say Richard has a big one huh?"

"Biggest I have ever seen," Alexa answered honestly.

"Do you want to fuck him?"

"Actually, I want to fuck you," she said but underneath it all was more red flush, more -guilt.

"What if it makes me happy to see you fuck him?" Jim asked, knowing the answer given the situation.

"Then I will ride that hard fucking cock until he comes all over me."

"In that case I'm ready..."

Suddenly she turned around, dropped her skirt and bent over, sopping wet.

"Put your clothes back on. I meant I'm ready for you to make a call."

Like an automaton she pulled her clothes back on and dialed her phone.

"Ricky, I'm going to come fuck you now. No, I won't chicken out, I've been told I have to fuck you by..."

"Don't tell him that!"

"I mean, I'll be there soon. Please get it hard for me, bye." She hung up and turned to Jim. "Did I do good?"

"You did good, now let's go see what you can do."

She practically floated as she walked with him she was so excited.

On the way to Richard's house Jim was given every detail of the house and every detail of Alexa's sex life. She had had sex with three different guys three different times each but nothing that she was too excited about. She even questioned if she was more into girls until she met Jim of course. She also gave the layout of Richard's house so Jim would know where best to position himself to watch what was about to happen. Of course all this information was given in between her going down on him all the way to the house.

Jim gave her the command that she was to know when he was getting too close to shooting off and to back off in time. Whether it was her innate talent or his guilt control, she got him close at least a dozen times. She was a fantasy and she was all his. Jim's

fantasies were just starting but he needed relief very soon.

They arrived at the house and while Alexa rang the doorbell Jim snuck in the back door up to the second level and hid in the closet. If his plan worked he wouldn't be in the closet that long. However, Alexa seemed to be taking too long to appear and Jim wondered if there was a time limit to his control. She was told to do nothing to Richard until she got him up to his bedroom but maybe his power had worn off.

Except suddenly they burst through the door. Alexa was stark naked and flushed. Richard had obviously done some things to her but true to her conditioning he was fully clothed.

So this is where one of his fantasies came in. He always wanted to watch two people up close and fucking and now was his chance. It's so easy to see this stuff on the internet so the real thrill was to see it in person.

So now like the guilty girl she was, Alexa positioned Richard and herself in front of the closet before she got down to business.

"Damn, baby, I didn't know you were such a hot little slut," Richard said as he ripped off his shirt.

"I didn't know either until today," Alexa said truthfully.

Even though Jim thought Richard was a bastard and he couldn't stand that he was cheating on his sister but he was beginning to understood what his sister saw in Richard. Richard was tall, and now with the shirt off, Jim could see he was also chiseled. Jim was toned and tight but he was no Richard.

Jim's plan was to let her get Richard ready then watch them fuck for awhile then burst out of the closet before Richard could come. Then Jim would use his newfound

powers to tell Richard he could fuck women all he wanted but he would not be able to come unless he was in a guy. That would be the revenge for his cheating on Jim's sister.

Alexa pulled at his Richard's jeans and Jim couldn't help but gasp. There was something in those jockey's thick and full and hanging. Jim wondered if there was something stuffed in those boxer briefs until Alexa pulled those down next. The thing between Richard's legs hung so far down his leg and so thick it appeared as if it would be impossible to grow under it's own weight. Jim had a nice dick, slightly above average, but Richard's dangling monster was, well, actually making Jim start to get hard.

Alexa wasn't immune either. She ooed and ahhed over it and started stroking it, using both hands out of necessity. She started to take it in her mouth as Jim had told her to do. She struggled to get it in but could barely get her mouth around it's head. "Damn, I should have programmed no gag reflex in her," Jim thought. He was frustrated watching it constantly pop out of her mouth, he could imagine how frustrated Richard was getting.

"Come on, you can do better than that slut. Never mind, let me at that wet pussy," Richard said as he tossed her onto her back on the bed. Alexa looked towards Jim, eyes filled with lust.

She closed them suddenly, however as Richard positioned himself and slipped inside her.

"Oh, oh no, oh my..." her voice disappeared into a moan.

"You ain't felt nothing yet baby, I haven't bottomed out yet."

He pushed a bit further and her eyes shot open and her back arched and she scratched at his back. "Unngh, oh my, oh, fuck, damn, it's so fuckin big!" She started babbling and he hadn't even gone all the way yet.

He pushed the last bit and she screamed. "I'm coming already, jesus, unngh, stop, no, fuck, oh what the fuck!"

At that point Jim wasn't sure if she was under his control or not and he really didn't care. This was hotter than anything he had ever seen online. Jim's hard on was strangling in his jeans. He struggled with the zipper for relief while Alexa started talking in tongues.

Richard was slamming at full speed now and Alexa was on her way to a third cum. Her words were now just animal grunts. Jim felt his own twinge of guilt at how hot that big cock was making him.

"I knew you'd be a hot little slut. You like this?" He punctuated with a slam.

"Oh yes, I want to be fucked, I want my pussy stuffed so good all the time, oh please make me cum again!"

"Oh I will, you hot little thing, but I'm coming with you, I'm so close, get ready for it..."

That was Jim's cue he burst from the closet. Alexa yelped in disappointment as Richard leaped to his feet, looking like he was about ready to shoot out of pure nervouseness but as he said, "Jim, it's not what you think..." Jim caught Richard's eyes and saw the guilt.

"Don't you dare come," Jim said and he saw Richard's cock bounce as if it was squirting but nothing came out. Richard seemed to grimace with the effort. Alexa, sit. Alexa did, though her hand went slowly to her pussy.

"Is this what you do to my sister?" Jim asked, knowing he was about to hear the truth.

"No, she saw my dick once and was terrified. She would tell Alexa about it

though and that's how we hooked up," Richard said. "You were close to coming just now?" "So close. It hurts a lot actually. I haven't gotten off in days," Richard groaned. "So you really like the ladies, huh?" "I like to fuck them but they can't really suck me so I'd rather just fuck them." "So if I let you back inside Alexa you think you would come fast?" Jim asked. "So fast. I am so hard and so ready." "Well, I have some bad news for you Richard." He looked on concerned. "I'm afraid you can't come when you're inside a woman anymore," Jim said.

Richard looked even more concerned. "Go ahead, try it. Alexa?"

Alexa leaned excitedly back, pulled her legs in the air. Richard quickly jumped on and in and bottomed out much more quickly. Alexa picked up almost where she left off, screaming in pure pleasure. Richard was groaning the same especially as Alexa came again.

"Oh, I'm so close, it feels so good," Richard groaned but realized and pulled out. :What did you do to me?" he asked Jim. "Well, you cheated on my sister, so now, you can enjoy women all you want but you can only come when you are inside a guy now." "No. I don't like guys." That's when Jim saw more guilt in Richard's eyes. Jim looked at Richard's thick dripping tool and suddenly new a secret without any powers. "Richard, can you suck yourself?"

"Yes, I'm the only one who can get it in my mouth, do you want to see?"

Jim nodded and Richard positioned himself upside down against his bed. He pulled his groin towards his face and leaned forward and several inches of his dick disappeared inside his mouth! This went beyond Jim's fantasies. This was amazingly erotic. Richard moaned and it was amazing that he was able to fit it into his mouth so easily. Richard's moans surpassed any sounds he made when he was in Alexa.

"Alexa, is this hot or is this hot?" he asked rhetorically but she answered.

"It's so fucking hot, I've never seen a guy suck a dick before."

Richard's moans grew in intensity and as Jim felt like maybe he could come just watching, he realized what Richard was about to do.

"Wait, don't you dare!"

Richard stopped sucking, rolled into a more comfortable position.

"I thought you said I could come only in guys. That's what I was about to do."

"I meant other guys."

"But I'm not gay," Richard groaned under a loaded and throbbing dick that seemed years away from needing Viagra.

"You don't have to be to want to get off," Jim said and realized he wasn't sure which one of them he was talking about anymore. Jim couldn't get over not just what he saw but how much Richard seemed to enjoy what he was doing. "Does it feel good when you do that to yourself?"

"It's better than any woman I have ever had," he answered truthfully. "Do you want to feel it?"

Jim was suddenly the one losing control. "What? I don't do that with guys."

"I just figured you needed relief too."

Jim didn't notice when Richard had joined him at his side but Richard grabbed Jim's hardon, that he had forgotten was sticking straight through his jeans zipper. Richard rubbed Jim's pre-cum around the head of his dick and stroked it ever so slightly. Jim had never been with a guy before, but once again, those fantasies...

"I thought you weren't gay," Jim gulped.

"I'm not, but I need to come and there's only one guy here. How about I suck you off and you finally let me come?" Richard was breathing into Jim's ear now.

Jim knew he could order Richard to suck him off without any payoff that's why he was shocked when he heard himself say, "deal."

Richard dropped to his knees and ripped Jim's jeans down and in one quick motion and placed his mouth over Jim's rock hard length. Jim gasped. Until a few hours ago Alexa was the best mouth he ever felt but there was something about what Richard was doing that he couldn't even explain. All he knew was that he was about ready to come in an embarrassingly short time. He shoved Richard away and told him to wait a minute as he ditched the rest of his clothes so he was naked.

Jim remembered Alexa at that point and also his many fantasies which did include a threesome. He longed to feel more than one set of hands. He moved his dick back into Richard's mouth and ordered Alexa to make contact with him during the blow job.

Alexa pressed her firm tits against Jim's back and reached around to his chest. Ironically the hot feeling made it easier to hold out on the excellent mouth job he was getting as he wanted the feeling to last. He was so excited at her soft nipples brushin his skin and her hands wandering until he felt, well, something...

"Hey!" Jim yelled as one of Alexa's fingers slipped into his ass. She leaned into his ear and grabbed his chest tighter with her other hand and whispered into his ear.

"You said you wanted contact. This is so hot!" She shoved her wet pussy against the side of his ass as her finger dug in. His dick was harder than ever before, ever. He shoved her away and pulled away from Richard. Jim was breathing hard.

"Okay, let me breathe for a second." Jim suddenly understood how Richard felt. He had gone as close to the edge as he could but for some reason did not get off. Richard stood before him and Jim was shocked to see that huge hard thing still standing at attention. There was more than guilt in Richard's eyes this time, there was need.

"So, we had a deal."

It finally hit Jim what he had agreed to. Jim had the power to void the deal and if he wasn't still hard and if Alexa hadn't explored down there he probably would have done just that but as it stood, he was erect, horny and hard and to be honest, he couldn't forget how Alexa reacted to having Richard inside her. "Okay," Jim said and leaned over the bed, ass in the air.

Richard smiled in disbelief and quickly stood behind Jim. He lined up that huge hard, dick leaned in and Jim felt his knees buckle, not at being entered but by being pushed in the ass by what felt like a steel rod. The thing was too big to enter that easy but Jim was shocked that it was strong enough to knock him off his feet.

Jim repositioned himself and stood firmer, braced himself against the bed. He asked Alexa for help and she rose to hold his hips steady. Richard repositioned and Jim felt the pressure right where Alexa's finger had been. It pressed and pressed and Jim realized it was too big. He thought lube would be ion order but remembered how slick

Richard was already from Alexa and his own thick pre-cum. The pressure grew and Jim was about to order everyone to back off when suddenly the head broke through.

"Unngh," Jim screamed and it wasn't in pleasure. There was a sharp pain and Jim knew it was more than he could take. Richard kept pushing and Jim tried to pull away but Alexa was holding him fast. Jim yelled for Alexa to let go just as Richard pushed further and broke through something, sliding all the way in. There was a sharp and burning sensation but instead of protesting, Jim froze and yelled for everyone to stop.

Jim struggled with what to do. It hurt so much but at the same time he was strangely hard and a feeling was building. The pain was starting to throb instead of being sharp so he braced again and said, "go ahead".

What he hadn't considered was this was new to Richard also and he found Richard was in no hurry to move as headjusted also. "Oh my god, your ass is so tight, tighter than any pussy I ever had."

Jim didn't dare move and he asked instead of demanded. "Then why aren't you coming yet?"

"Because I want this to last," Richard answered truthfully and started to move.

Jim gasped and started to enjoy what he was feeling. Richard got settled in ad started to stroke in and out. It was still a bit painful so Jim ordered Alexa to get involved. She dropped to her knees and started to suck Jim. Once again, the combo of sensations actually helped him hold off longer than he normally would.

Richard picked up his pace and started fucking Jim hard, slamming him into Alexa's mouth. Everyone was groaning and Richard commented on how he was getting close.

That's when Jim felt something -different. He didn't know what it was but it was doing something.

"Hhhhnnn," he said inexplicably as something started to happen. He felt his gut tighten, the tickle like butterflies, then suck in on itself over and over again until the muscles started to hurt. "Oh, what? Unnnhh!"

Jim's dick ramroded itself straighter than he could ever remember as if it was steel. It ached and felt good ast the same time. He grunted again and felt the something inside himself. "Unnh, what? Alexa stop!" he ordered and she did.

Jim realized it wasn't what she was doing. Richard continued to slam and started to yell, "Oh finally I'm going to come!" Jim felt Richard's dick throb larger and slam faster as Jim's own breath caught in his throat.

12