Guilt-Free Impossible Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sp9rks
sp9rks
4 Followers

Walking into the garage he opened the door of the G8, sat there in the leather seat for some time, fuming. It was all clear now. His wife had instigated the whole sordid affair, paid their son's friend, who had enough street cred, to engineer the notes, work out the logistics and plan the "rape". He'd been had. He was a sucker. No one would know him in this city anyway, they'd moved here after he was drafted into the army.

He flexed his tattooed arms, thinking how good it would be to punch that young punk for this humiliating incident, and their son deserved to be grounded for a year.

Then he began to smile. He chuckled and finally broke out in laughter.

It had been a very pleasant adventure. As long as the kid didn't tell anyone!

Later his wife reminded him what day it was today and he remembered the fantasy he'd always whispered to her in bed.

"Happy Birthday hunky...!"

sp9rks
sp9rks
4 Followers
12