Guilty by Association Pt. 01

Story Info
Guy finds out his friend is cheating, he is punished for it.
2.2k words
3.34
8.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my girlfriend's birthday; to her nothing was more important. She loved the attention, she loved getting gifts, the dinners, the cake, she loved it all. In the three birthdays we have been together, I have learned each year needed to get better. The first year we went to a nice dinner, we got a steak and seafood dinner right on the river, we could see the boats passing by, it was very romantic. She loved it. The second year, I invited all of her friends over to our apartment, we had appetizers, wine, everyone dressed up, we played music, danced in our living room, again she loved it. Last year, we booked a small weekend getaway, we went up to Niagara Falls, she had never been there so we decided we would get a room across the border, go site-seeing, hit the casino for a little bit, end the night with a nice dinner, it was perfect!

This year however, nothing went as planned. I had a few different ideas, another trip, having a big party at a hall with her close friends and family, I even thought maybe it was time to pop the question! But two months before her birthday, I got laid off from work, money was tight, a trip and an engagement ring were not good options, even renting the party hall would be a little too expensive. She would understand if all we could do was spend the evening together, I know this because she told me almost every day, that even though she loves her birthday, she has had some of the best birthdays ever, all because of me, and this year if we just stayed home, got take out, some ice cream and watched movie, it would be worth it. That would have been nice, except that's not what happened...

Because we didn't have any "big" plans, when the weekend was coming up, I honestly forgot about our night in, something I can admit was an epic failure. The night before a buddy of mine called me, told me him and his wife got into a huge fight and asked if I would grab a drink tomorrow night, I completely forgot my plans and said yes. Now I should let you know, my friend and his wife, became mutual friends with me and my lady during our relationship together. So we kind of all knew everything about each other at this point. Me and Jim, we both enjoyed sports, hunting and working on cars, so we always found an excuse to get together. Our women, enjoyed sports as well, which was a huge plus for double dates, but they also did yoga together and both volunteered a lot around the city with various children's groups.

On this day, my girlfriend was working, Jim got out of work early so he called me to see if I wanted to meet up a little earlier. I said yes and this is where the trouble began.

First of all, one drink quickly turned into a couple shots, a couple more drinks and before I knew it, I lost complete track of time. Having so many drinks, I also didn't see that my phone had gone off about 10 times from my girlfriend. While I was with Jim, he told me about his fight with his wife, Gina. He told me that Gina caught him on a dating app, I didn't get every single detail, but there was a huge kicker, he denied it to her and said it had been me using the dating app, but from his phone so I wouldn't get caught! He showed me the profile, and of course he used a picture of the two of us at a baseball game! I was pretty pissed off, except for the fact Jim had become my best friend over the past couple years, I knew I could take the blame for him, Gina would never look at me the same, but if I told my girlfriend as soon as I got home, she would hopefully cover for Jim and we would be out of the jam. That's when I realized! SHIT, it is Lisa's birthday and I needed to be home!

By now it was already almost 11 at night, way past dinner, too late to start a movie, we didn't have ice cream, I knew she was going to be upset. I just didn't know how badly.

As soon as I got home, I could see the anger. I tried to apologize immediately, but she stopped me. "Mother Fucker, on my birthday you do this to me?" I said, I am sorry I... She says "No, I just got off the phone with Gina, she told me everything, you piece of shit!"

-Excuse me? I said...

-Gina told me, you made Jim go out with you tonight to meet some whore you met on some dating site; now you come home, you're drunk, you were out with some bitch, and on my fucking birthday?? How could you??

-Baby, listen.

-No, you listen, I want you OUT!

-Lisa, stop! There was no woman! Jim is the one...

-Don't try to fuck with me!

After a little back and forth I was finally able to spit out the truth of what happened, and how Jim is the one lying to his wife and they are using us as cover.

Lisa calmed down a little bit, she was still super pissed that I missed her birthday, but I promised I would make it up to her tomorrow, a full day, a massage, lunch, anything she wanted, I would do anything to make it a great birthday.

But I guess this is where I should tell you a little more on how we even know Jim and Gina... Early in our relationship, we learned that we each had some pretty deep fantasies; so we joined this local night club, it had a member's fee, but it was for couples interested in swinging, fetishes, learning more about the "dark sexual world". We never got into swinging, but we did try a lot of different things, some we had never heard of.

As you might tell, by my girlfriends need for attention, she is someone who takes full charge of most scenarios. The bedroom is no different. And this club... Only enhanced her want and need to be in control. They even held classes to teach her how to be more dominant.

I didn't particularly love everything about these role plays, but it seemed to always increase her moods and strengthen our relationship.

She said that tomorrow can be for pampering her; but tonight, was going to be for punishing me. She acted as if I was the one interested in a dating site, she told me, even by being willing to lie to Gina for Jim, I am guilty by association, and she wanted to remind me, she would not have me even thinking like this a little bit.

I started to get a little worried because I could see a fire in her eyes I have never seen before.

She told me to get in the bedroom and "get ready" I knew what this meant, and it always made me completely nervous. She told me she was going to finish what she was doing before I got home, and then she would be in.

Get ready means to put on these very, very tight latex like material underwear she got me. There was also a ball gag, and a mask for my eyes. I was to put these all on, get in the corner on my knees and wait. She always turned on the air as cold as she could so I would be shivering and uncomfortable.

I followed her direction and about 30 minutes later she came walking in, I could hear her heels with each step. She told me that tonight wasn't just for her, but it was a reminder of our relationship and how to be loyal. She also said, it wasn't just going to be us, but tonight was going to really make a point. I had no idea what that could even mean.

She told me to stand up, keep facing the corner, she reached around me, cupping my balls, she gave them a nice hard squeeze and whispered in my ear; she said "you will listen to every command this evening, if you don't, I will leave you, just like Gina is leaving Jim!" I couldn't believe it, she just told me that our friends were done! But I had to agree, I did not want to lose Lisa, she was my entire world!

My response was simple "Yes Ma'am"

She pulled me over to the bed, she sat at the end of it, and bent me over one knee, with her other leg clasping my legs so I would not move. She told me to count. SMACK, one. SMACK, two. SMACK, three. This was already hurting, she was not easing into it. SMACK, four, SMACK, five, SMACK, six. She asked me how long I knew about Jim, I said I didn't, SMACK SMACK SMACK! Don't you lie to me she said! SMACK SMACK SMACK, it was so fast I couldn't even count, and because I didn't; she immediately got upset.

She told me to stand. She took off the mask and said I want you to see this. She grabbed a paddle, it was wooden, painted pink and black and said "Bitch Boy" on it. She only used it once, and it hurt too bad that she actually felt bad and I haven't seen it since.

She pulled a chair over and told me to lean over it and hold onto the back of the chair. She told me to count, or it would only get worse.

SPANK! one; SPANK, two, SPANK, three, SPANK, f-f-f-four.. I was starting to really feel it. She had me facing a mirror, not only could I see her, and she was wearing the sexiest black on black latex bra and thong outfit, with knee high fish net socks. Her dark brown hair, her big breasts and bright red lips, had me so hard. Even through this punishment, I could not help but having an erection; and even though I wanted her to stop, it looked like I wanted more!

SPANK, five, SPANK six, SPANK seven... Then the doorbell rang... Lisa had an odd smirk on her face, and I wasn't sure what was going on, it was past midnight, who could be ringing our bell?

She told me not to move, she closed the door behind her, I could hear two voices, one clearly Lisa, but I couldn't make out the other.. I heard them pout a glass of wine, and the only thing I heard was "do you really think this will work?

Next thing I know, Lisa is back in the room. She says to me "You have a choice; you do as I say, and I will forget all about tonight, but if you don't, I am leaving you, and I mean that, what is going to happen next, is going to be pure bliss for me and my friend, but I know you will hate it, but it will teach you to never even think about fucking up this relationship" I was so confused, but I shook my head and said yes ma'am, my ass was already so red, I didn't know what to think.

Lisa opens the door and Gina is standing there! What is she doing here?!

Lisa then said, Gina is here to help me punish you, I already told her the truth, and she is leaving Jim, but because you were planning on lying to her, I told her she was going to come here and help me punish you!

Gina had a bag, and Lisa said, Gina why don't you show him what you have in there.

Gina opened her bag, she had some ties, she told me those are for my hands, she pulled out a strap, and she said this was in case the paddle wasn't good enough. But then she pulled out a dildo, she said this, this is for your ass! Now this is not something Lisa and I have ever done, actually, I made it clear, I never wanted anything near my ass! She pulled out one final item... A camera... She said, we are going to tape everything that happens, and we are giving it to Jim!

My immediate thought was HELL NO! I could not let all of this happen to me, and then let Jim see it, one that is embarrassing, two, he will never forgive me, he will never be my friend again!

Before I could say a single word; Lisa looks at me and says "Remember, you do everything we say, or we are done! And you don't need to worry about what Jim will think, because you are no longer his friend, you do not need people like that in your life, plus, now that Jim and Gina will be done, WE are friends with Gina, not Jim! Do you understand??

-Yes...

-Yes what??

Yes, ma'am!

TO BE CONTINUED