Guilty Pleasure

Story Info
Amy doesn't meet her "type" until she's married.
6.9k words
3.77
58.7k
41
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyyum
amyyum
1,777 Followers

Many people, both men and women, develop "types" of the opposite sex that they are infatuated with, or lust after. While many other people are egalitarian in their outlook for possible sexual partners, those that I like to call "type cast" spend a good deal of time trying to find someone their "type" to latch onto. Fortunately the "type" that type cast people long for is very different from person to person otherwise they'd all want to fuck the same guy or girl.

I, Amy, am one of those "type cast" people. I don't know how I latched onto a certain type but I did at an early age, and when I became sexually active at eighteen I was particularly on the lookout for a guy about six feet tall with reddish blond hair, arms that looked like Popeye's, and of course a cute face. Not just any cute face, however, but with an aquiline nose and kind yet haunting green or blue eyes. Not too specific, huh?

Melissa, my realist best friend in both High School and college, sounded like a tape stuck on "replay" because she said so many times, "Amy, you've never seen a guy like that and you never will. Start looking for other characteristics that are important - like a big cock." Then she'd laugh hysterically, and I'd punch her in the arm.

What do I look like, you ask? I have what everyone would say are "exotic" looks, whether they like my looks or not. I kind of, for lack of a better description, look like a lighter skinned, bigger-boobed, wider-hipped, version of the not-too-well-known actress Janina Gavankar (from "The Mysteries of Laura" and "Game of Thrones"); at least I'd like to think that's what I look like. Oh, one other thing; I have dichromatic eyes, one brown, one green. For my experience I would say that my looks either are not appealing at all to 30% of guys, appealing but not overwhelming to 50%, and enough to drive 20% crazy with lust.

By the time that I started my senior year in college I had to conclude that Melissa was right, and I started looking for Mr. Right without regard to "my type," but giving no credence to Melissa's "big cock" characteristic since I considered that much less important than character, kindness, general attractiveness, ability to commit unconditionally, and someone in that 20% of guys who find my looks captivating. That turned out to significantly narrow my field of likely candidates but at least there were some, and just before graduation I latched onto one. Jason was a second year grad student at the same university that I attended who fit the bill well, and we fell in love.

After both of us graduated, Jason got a good job in a city only about eighty-ninety miles between each of our parents' domiciles, I got an entry level job in public relations in the same city, and we moved in together. Jason was a considerate lover, a wonderful companion, and someone that I could see myself easily spending the rest of my life with, so I was thrilled, and quickly accepted, when he asked me to marry him after we had been living together for about nine months. We did marry six months later in a medium sized church wedding with a blast reception highlighted by an awesome live band. Jason's and my first dance, which we had practiced for months, quickly became a hit when Melissa, of course my maid of honor, posted it on YouTube.

Jason and I enjoyed life as an educated, care-free, upwardly mobile couple. We got a great apartment close to our work places in a garden apartment complex that was full of other young married couples and that had a great pool and a fully equipped exercise facility. Two things that Jason and I found we had most in common that we had talked about on a number of occasions was fidelity, and a desire to keep our bodies in shape. I was 100% dedicated to remaining faithful and exercising at least four times a week, and I knew that Jason was just as committed. Therefore while we had lots of fun at parties and barbecues, both at our apartment complex and with co-workers, we both put clear boundaries on flirting and physical contact.

Time seemed to fly by in our "dream" life, including buying a house and having our first child, little Amanda, after we had been married about six years. The bond between Jason and I got even stronger after Amanda was born - although I didn't think that it could have possibly gotten stronger than it already was.

Then my resolve was severely tested.

Jason was promoted at work, and one of the new people that he worked with was a guy he really seemed to hit it off with. Many dinners, while involving Amanda in the conversation the best we could even though she had only limited ability to talk at about sixteen months old, were about things that he and Warren did together, or talked about. "I'd like to have Warren and his wife Mindy over for dinner next weekend; is that OK with you, Amy?" Jason asked.

"Of course, darling; I'll fix your favorite, Chicken Cacciatore," I replied with a big smile.

When Warren and Mindy arrived the next Saturday night I could not fucking believe my eyes. I immediately sensed, and later confirmed, that Warren was six one, an avid amateur weightlifter, has strawberry blond hair, an aquiline nose and - get this - laughing dichromatic eyes, one green, one blue.

I was flabbergasted and virtually speechless as I stared at him trying as hard as I could not to be too obvious, attempting to divert my gaze to Mindy as much as I could. The horrible thing was that he was doing the same thing with me; and he was having a hard time getting words out of his mouth too.

It took a good half hour, and two glasses of wine, before I almost returned to normal - the operative word being "almost." He seemed to gain his composure during that same amount of time and the consumption of three beers, which he virtually chugged.

At dinner we had a lively conversation. Mindy was smart, pleasant, and very knowledgeable about world affairs. Warren had a good sense of humor, exchanged many good-natured barbs with Jason, and was obviously passionate about keeping in shape. However, he and I kept exchanging furtive glances.

After dessert, while Mindy went to the bathroom and Jason into the living room to put on a CD, Warren helped me clear the table. When both Mindy and Jason were absent he said - in barely more than a whisper - "Amy, has any one ever told you that you look like Janina Gavankar?"

That threw me for a loop. "I've often flattered myself by thinking that," I responded with a bit of trepidation in my voice, "but I'm surprised to hear you say that since not too many people recognize her name or know who she is."

"She's my favorite actress - there's just something about her that appeals to me..." he got out before he realized that he sounded like he was coming on to me. He blushed, and I'm sure that I did too as I mumbled "Well thank you, that's very complimentary," in response

My pussy was leaking uncontrollably.

I couldn't help but notice that he had tented his pants although he was obviously embarrassed and tried to hide it from me.

Sitting with wet panties as we listened to music and chatted in the living room while nursing cordials was not the most comfortable thing in the world for me, but I did manage to get through the rest of the evening without acting too strange and my panties dried fairly well. However, when Warren hugged me goodbye and little more than whispered into my ear "Thanks for the great meal and companionship Janina," the floodgates were opened again, so much so that I could feel a dribble down my leg.

After Jason and I talked for a few minutes about how nice Mindy and Warren were, and I checked in with Amanda to make sure that she was sleeping soundly, I told Jason that I was going to shower while he put the cordial glasses in the dishwasher and started it up. I fingered myself into the fastest orgasm of my life thinking about Warren - the embodiment of who I had been dreaming of until I was twenty two - and almost collapsed in the shower. However, that orgasm didn't fully do it for me.

I'm not sure that Jason knew what hit him when he came into our bedroom and started removing his shirt when I approached him naked, provocatively swinging my large boobs that had not been fully toweled off after my shower. I literally ripped his clothes off, pushed him down on the bed, sucked his cock just to make sure that it was hard, and then mounted him and fucked him like I was a three dollar whore!

Normally considerate Jason, who always took his time with sex including lots of foreplay, at first didn't know how to react. However, since I was bouncing like I was on a bungee cord and my tits were slapping together like I was being applauded by a crowd, he quickly got with the program. He squeezed my nipples with one hand and traced a finger of the other hand over my clit, and I came like a freight train. It barely slowed me down. By the time that he had jettisoned his load into me I had come two more times, and not just minor orgasms - earthquake-like ones!

Once he filled my pussy I collapsed on top of him. After a few minutes he rolled me over on my side and pried open my eyes. "What got into you, sex goddess - not that I'm complaining, mind you," he chuckled.

I thought "Warren turned me on so much that I pretended that I was fucking his brains out," but thankfully that's not what I said. What I said - after a moment for reflection and with a nervous smile - was, "I don't know for sure, but I was horny all day and Amanda didn't go down for a nap when I wanted to fuck you, so I went kind of wild tonight."

"Kind of?" he chuckled again.

I playfully grabbed his balls; "I guess that you never want a repeat, huh?"

"I didn't say that," he chortled, "but thankfully tomorrow is Sunday because I sure would be wiped out if I had to work tomorrow morning."

We kissed and then fell asleep.

My mind must have been in turmoil because I woke up about 4 a. m., something that I never do. I sucked Jason's cock again, this time mounted him reverse cowgirl, and even though he was kind of out of it, I squeezed another load of cum out of him with my pc muscles as I had another gargantuan orgasm. This time I more passed out than fell asleep, until he woke me about 9 a. m. with a giggling Amanda in his arms.

The entire day Sunday I felt guilty. I felt almost like I had betrayed Jason by fucking Warren in my mind - but I couldn't help it. It took two more nights of fucking Jason like an animal, rather than making the slow foreplay-rich love that he preferred, and a session every day for a week with my dildo which I had re-named "Warren," before I finally got back to normal.

I looked at myself in the mirror once I was semi-normal and said "Girl, this is a dangerous situation. Avoid Warren as much as you can. If you feel this guilty thinking about him, just imagine what you'd feel if you really fucked him!" That come-to-Jesus talk with myself helped somewhat, although I was disconcerted that my panties suddenly dampened again.

**************

Fortunately, over the next several months the only times that I saw Warren were in large gatherings. I made sure never to be alone with him, joining him in conversation only when at least two other people were there. I noticed that he seemed to be doing the same thing. We also never had Warren and Mindy over alone again, and the one time that they invited us over when I knew we would be the only guests, I developed a "sickness" the day before and canceled. Of course the "sickness" was overbearing lust, although I pretended that it was a mild form of the flu which - amazingly - neither Amanda nor Jason caught from me.

I was six months pregnant with our second child when the train went off the rails.

I am one of the lucky women who have had fairly easy pregnancies, and ones without any decrease in libido although fortunately I wasn't in the 5% of those who get super horny even in their third trimester; if I had been in that class I probably would have sought Warren out and fucked him unconscious.

Jason was his normal loving self during my pregnancy, and I was that I had basically put Warren out of my mind when I made love to Jason, although during my now only once-a-week session with my dildo I was still dreaming of fucking Warren.

Jason was on a Saturday morning excursion with Amanda, something the two of them liked to do once every couple of weeks, when he called me on his cellphone. "Hon, there is something I forgot. Warren is coming over to borrow some equipment for a project he is doing. Tell him it's in the basement. He should be there in about ten minutes, so don't be surprised."

I was flabbergasted. If I protested too much it would be suspicious, but my mind was in turmoil. Finally I concluded "Warren won't find me attractive at six months pregnant," but apparently it took a while to come to that conclusion because Jason said, "Amy, are you there - did you hear me?"

"Uh, oh...sorry, Jason, there must have been a minor interruption in transmission. What...what was it you said," I stuttered.

He repeated.

"OK, I'll look out for him," I replied then hung up.

I was trying to steel myself for Warren's visit but it was only ten seconds or so after I hung up that the doorbell rang. I opened it to a smiling Warren.

"Hi, Amy; is Jason here? There is some equipment he said I could borrow," Warren said with a big grin.

"Shit, Jason didn't even tell him that he wouldn't be here," I cursed to myself.

Warren was wearing a tank top which accented his muscular arms. His strawberry blond hair was slightly disheveled. His dichromatic eyes seemed to be dancing even more than usual. I unconsciously started shaking.

Warren got a concerned look on his face. As he came in I leaned against the wall and he grabbed onto me. "Are you alright?" he asked.

His touch was electric. I stammered out "It must be the pregnancy hormones."

He led me over to the couch and sat next to me. "Can I get you something to drink, Janina?" he inquired while holding my hands in his.

"I'm Amy, not Janina," I muttered, making eye contact even though I had been trying to avoid that.

"You're Janina to me," he mumbled back.

I don't really remember who initiated the first kiss since endorphins were already flooding my brain to such an extent that I was only semi with-it. However, the kiss was electric. So too was the way that Warren manipulated my over-sized pregnancy-enhanced boobs.

I was not yet fully naked, although my dress had been pulled down over my tits and my bra undone, when Warren effortlessly lifted my pregnant ass onto his lap, with me facing away from him. I remember wondering how his cock had been exposed and my panties removed since when I was lowered onto his lap his cock was already poking me, but how it happened didn't seem important.

I was surprised at how full I felt when his cock was completely buried. I was more surprised at how vigorously I moved my pregnant body up and down on his cock and how wonderfully he played with my tits as he bucked up when I slammed down. I had a debilitating orgasm in about two minutes flat which caused me to writhe around like a landed marlin but made me incapable of further bouncing. That didn't slow Warren down a bit, however, as he continued to move his pelvis up and down. When he grunted loudly and filled my pussy with what seemed like a liter of cum I had a second gargantuan orgasm, and was almost rendered comatose.

The next two hours or so seemed more dream than reality. I remember eagerly sucking his huge throbbing cock after he came in me the first time with the fleeting thought "he's even got the physical feature that Melissa told me to look for." I also know that we animalistically fucked through two more orgasms for him, and countless ones for me, in positions that I didn't think that a pregnant woman could fuck in.

I don't know how long we would have continued, or how many times that Warren could have gotten it up, had we not been brought back to reality by the sound of Jason's voice and Amanda's laugh just outside the front door. We got really lucky. As we scrambled to get our clothes back on we could also hear the voice of our next door neighbor, who had engaged Jason in conversation. That delayed his entry for five minutes, which was enough time for me to run to our bathroom and get in the shower, and for Warren to go into the basement to get the equipment he had come over to borrow.

As the warm water cascaded over my body I noticed that my nipples were raw - then remembered how Warren had sucked and twisted them between, and sometimes during, our jungle fucks. As I scrubbed my crotch I began to wonder if my pussy would ever be the same. It was red and gaping having had to expand more than ever before to accommodate Warren's large active cock.

As I was drying off I could hear Warren and Jason chatting, including Warren apologizing for getting over later than he had anticipated and waking me up from a nap to let him in. "Where is Amy now?" I heard Jason ask.

"When she told me to go down to the basement to look for the equipment she said something about taking a shower and then resuming her nap," Warren replied; obviously he was a quick thinker.

Since it's not unusual for preggos to need naps, Jason was not surprised when he opened the master bedroom door and saw me pretending to be asleep on our bed. He gently closed the door and then went to fulfill Amanda's request for a treat.

***************

The guilt didn't start to set in until Sunday afternoon. Up until then I was still in a state of euphoria. While I had had many very satisfying sexual encounters, especially with Jason, there was nothing even close to what I experienced with Warren. Not only is the mind the most important sex organ - and in my mind Warren was the elusive man of my "type" that I had always been seeking - but he had the equipment, passion, and technique to go along with it.

What snapped me out of it on Sunday afternoon was Jason coming up from behind me and giving me a big hug and kiss on the neck just before he said "You seem to really be happy, Amy; and that makes me so glad."

"I got a good nap yesterday, and I'm really enjoying my pregnancy," I replied as I turned and kissed him. After that, however, I started to feel like shit.

I really mentally beat myself up the rest of Sunday afternoon, and I got virtually no sleep Sunday night. While I put on a happy face for Jason and Amanda, I was anything but happy. "How could you cheat on someone who loves you unconditionally like Jason does, you fucking tramp?" was a thought that often caromed through my brain on Monday. Early afternoon, while Amanda was napping, the phone rang.

"Hello," was my stellar greeting, before looking at Caller ID.

"Hi, Janina - I mean Amy - sorry, a Freudian slip," came Warren's voice.

"Uh, hi, uh, Warren," I stammered.

"Listen - I want to really apologize for Saturday. I...I...I don't know quite how to explain it. The only rationalization that I can come up with is that I've had this thing for Janina over the last few years, and you're an even more exotic and sexier version of her. Plus, I've always loved pregnant women and never had sex with one before Saturday. I'm really, really, sorry. I feel like shit."

I don't know why I said it - maybe because he was being so straight-forward - but I told him about my fixation. "Warren, you're exactly the type of guy that I longed for between the time I was eighteen and twenty two, and when I first saw you I couldn't believe that you really existed. And then, like me, you're the only person I ever saw who had dichromatic eyes. I should have stopped you from fucking me, but I could no more do that than stop breathing."

"It was the best experience of my life," he blurted out.

"Mine too," I hesitantly replied, and then started softly sobbing.

amyyum
amyyum
1,777 Followers
12