Guilty Pleasures

Story Info
Sex & blackmail in a grocery store backroom.
1.8k words
3.97
235.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JasonX
JasonX
5 Followers

He saw her out of the corner of his eye, and turned his head in her direction ever so slightly, and saw her look quickly back and forth. Then she slipped the wad of cash into her sweater pocket. She closed the register back up and strode way, down the aisle of the grocery store, toward the back.

He waited a minute, then closed down his own register, and followed. "If they ask me later where I was, I'll say I was in the bathroom." Jerard thought to himself.

He headed out back, and entered the back storage area, and climbed the stairs to the crew room. He caught a glimpse of her heading into the girl's changing room. He glanced around, but he was alone, the normally busy break area now empty, as it was after ten, and the grocery store was on a skeleton crew. It had been a slow, boring night.

"But it's about to get real interesting..." Jerard said to himself as he stepped up to the door of the bathroom. He knocked, and heard movement inside.

"What?" came Claudia's voice. There was a slight tremor to her tone, Jerard thought.

"Claudia, it's me Jerard. Can I talk to you for a sec?" he asked, putting his hand against the door, getting ready to move fast.

"Ah... what, did I, uh, forget to clean my checkout?" she asked back through the door.

"No, you had a call, and I took the message." he said.

"Oh! Good!" she replied, sounding vastly relived. She opened the door, and Jerard saw right away she had removed her sweater. It hung from a hook on the far wall. He pushed past her and darted forward. Before Claudia even new what was happening he was across the bathroom, and snatched it off the wall.

"What the fuck! That's mine!" she shouted, but his hand was in the pocket and he hauled out the money he had watched her steal.

"Care to explain this?" he demanded, and seeing her shocked and fearful look, said "Don't bother lying, I saw you take it out of Mia's till. I'm taking this right to the manager."

"No, please, I can... I can explain! I didn't mean to-" she stopped at his dubious expression, "Oh, no, you can't tell! Let me put it back, I will! Please, I'll get fired, and I can't loose this job. My parents'll kick me out! Jerard, please!"

Jerard made to leave, and Claudia blocked his way. "What are you doing? I can't just ignore it. I could get fired too, if your spotted putting it back." Jerard reached for the door.

"Please, you keep it!" she said.

"Hah, no way!" he shot back. Then he paused, as if to think about it.

"Well... I could put it back myself. I'm counting up tills tonight. No one would notice." he suggested. Hope bloomed in Claudia's eyes.

"But you'd owe me. Big." he said.

"Oh, yes, yes!" said Claudia jubilantly, "Anything, whatever!" She turned to leave.

She was half way out the door when she heard him say "Wait now."

"What?" she said, coming back in and closing the door.

Jerard sat down on the bench by the lockers, and patted the space next to him. After a moment, Claudia sat down next to him. "After the cash is back in the till, you'll be free, and I could never prove you took it. What good is that to me?"

"But I swear-"she started to say.

"That's no good. No, before I put it back, I think you should thank me for my kindness. I'm going to do a huge favor for you, you do one for me." he said looking her right in the eye.

"But I don't have any money, what could I-" she started to say, then Jerard put his hand on her knee, and squeezed.

"Oh, no wait." she said, starting to get up. He held her down by the knee.

"This is a lot of money. You won't just loose your job, you'll be arrested, and be put on trial. Think about it. That's alot worse than what I'm offering. But, never mind."

Jerard got up, "Bye."

As he reached the door, Claudia said very quietly "Wait."

Jerard smiled to himself, and turned around and sat down.

"I guess it's better than everyone finding out." he said. He moved closer, and put his arm around her narrow waist. "But not here."

She stood up, and he pulled her down on his lap. "Here. And now."

"Okay..." she said, realizing she had no choice. He pulled her close and ran his hands up and down her back. He moved in and kissed her lightly on the lips, and when she didn't pull away, he kissed harder. He grabbed her leg and pulled it around, so that she was facing him, her legs on either side. She pulled away, gasping for breath from the long kiss. "What... what are we going to do?"

"Everything. " he replied, pulling the skirt of her one piece uniform up past her legs and around her waist. He groped her bare legs. "How old are you, anyway."

"18, just two days ago." she said, as he slid his hand under the dress and onto her thigh. She gasped as he lifted the leg elastic, and slid his hand into her panties and between her legs. He pressed into her, and slid his fingers in her vagina, hot and tepid, like a rainforest at night.

Claudia went rigid and tried to pull away, but Jared grabbed her long, curly red hair with his free hand, and kept her in place. "Now just calm down and enjoy this."

He began to message her groin from the inside, moving with swift, hard strokes, picking up pace, and against her will she moistened even more, the fluid flowed from her tight lips, down his hand. Claudia cried out, and Jared shushed her. "Now, you don't want me to stop and go turn you in, do you?" he warned.

Claudia shook her head, and closed her eyes and clenched her teeth at his adept manipulations. "Good. Now I want you to enjoy this." he instructed, "Love it, and I want you to cum on my hand, I want to feel it, I'll know if your faking. I want to hear you moan."

He increased the speed of his hand, and Claudia slid backwards until she was lying on the bench, her back arched. Her hands clawed at the sides, and she held on as she began to cum. "Oh, oh, oh fuck!" she moaned. Jared's hand was very wet now.

He pulled his fingers out as Claudia's orgasm subsided, and she lay panting on the wooden bench. He looked her up and down, so petite and young, with her large, high, firm breasts heaving against her one piece uniform, her bare legs askew on the sides of the bench. He pulled her off the bench and too her feet. "What?" she stammered.

"Your sweaty and dirty, and I want to appreciate this, so have a quick shower, and then we'll finish this." Jared propelled Claudia through the shower room door, into the group shower. Not seeing any alternative she twisted one of the knobs and the hot stream of water shot out. Unzipping her shift, she slipped out of it and tossed it on a bench. Her bra followed, than her wet panties.

The water was hot as she stepped into it, and the room was filled with steam. Claudia was engrossed in the stream, so she didn't notice the door opening, and then Jared was behind her, and had his arms around her waist. "I thought you said-" she began to say.

"Changed my mind." Jared interrupted, and he slid his hands up to grab her large, wet, lucious tits, "Shit, your breasts are amazing!"

Claudia than realized they were both stark naked. "No, we can't-"

Jared slid one arm around her waist in a vise-like grip, then bent her over. "Grab hold of your ankles, tight with both hands." he instructed.

Claudia did as she was told, and Jared maneuvered into position. He looked down at her small, tight, wetly sleek ass, and slid a finger into her anal passage, causing Claudia to give off a squeak. He pulled out, then got his cock into position, and gripped her hips for leverage. Thrusting forward, he drove into her ass, all the way, Claudia shrieking the whole time.

Once in she began to calm down, the momentary shock at what he was doing having subsided. "Oh, yeah, fuck, yeah..." moaned Jared, and he began to pump her ass, grinding hard against her dimpled buttocks. Claudia moaned deeply at the invasion, but there was nothing she could do, and the pain was gone now, replaced by a deep pleasure unlike anything she had felt before.

Jared continued on for several minutes, until he was ready to blow, than abruptly pulled out, much to Claudia's annoyance. She had hoped he would finish, and she could get this over with, plus she had been softly moaning at the glorious feeling. If her boyfriend Ted knew what she was doing, something she hadn't let him do to her, he would freak. She smiled at this as she straitened up.

"You liked that, huh!" Jared said, seeing her smile. He grabbed her and pulled her down onto the bench, on his lap, "Time for the last hurrah, baby."

He pulled her atop him, and before she could react, his dick slid inside her moist vagina, it was so wet now. She screamed in pleasure in spite of herself, and this excited him even more, and he began to lift her up and down by her ass, shagging her hard. Claudia was out of control now, giving off little shrieks, and she encircled his neck, and began to move herself up and down on him.

Jared was over cum, and slumped back to lie on the bench, with Claudia straddling him. She began to move faster and faster on him, and her head lolled back, and they both began to cum. Jared shot his load into her and roared. Claudia came over and over, until she thought she would faint, then slumped forward onto Jared, exhausted.

Later, after they had dressed, Jared promised he would put the money back.

"We're even now, right?" asked Claudia, as they walked back down the stairs to the main floor.

"Maybe, maybe not." replied Jared slyly.

"What do you mean?!" demanded Claudia.

Jared pulled a mini tape recoder from his uniform pocket. "Taped your entire confession. See you later, Claudia. And I do mean see you."

He strode off into the store, leaving an enraged Claudia to watch him go.

The End?

JasonX
JasonX
5 Followers