Guilty Pleasures Pt. 02

Story Info
How to make a kitty forget about her ex.
1.1k words
3.83
6.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop thinking about her." I heard him almost growl in my ear as he moved between my legs.

"I can't." I whispered, and it was the truth. It had been too long and I was still sulking.

"Then I'll make you."

"That's why I'm here, sir." I felt him harden against me, and I couldn't help but feel accomplished somehow.

He didn't waste time, my clothes were gone before I could blink and so were his. He had Michelin his eyes and I wondered what he was thinking. He looked at my mouth for a minute before grinning. "I want you to wrap those lips around my cock."

"Sir?" I was suddenly nervous, I hadn't ever done this before, believe it or not.

"Dont think about her." He said. "Think about what you're doing to me." I took a breath and moved between his legs. Hesitated a second, then wrapped my fingers around him. There was no mystery there. I bent down and saw him close his eyes as i wrapped my lips around his head and sucked just a little before pulling away. It was no different than eating a sucker.

I ran my tongue over him and brushed my teeth against him, proud that I remembered that he liked that. I took a quick look at him and grinned around his cock in my mouth. His arm was slung over his face and his mouth was open just a bit, his breathing was fast and heavy.

Suddenly he pulled my mouth away and flipped me beneath him.

"You have to stop," he whispered in my ear, his breath giving me goosebumps. "You have to stop or I won't make it."

He pulled back for a second and I immediately started falling back into my pitiful sad state. A sharp jab in my rib pulled me out of that real quick. He tried to tickle me! He tried again but I had other ideas.

With my head leaned back and my eyes closed I rolled my hips. He was right at my entrance but not quite there, so I made sure to remimd him what he was supposed to be doing. He almost laughed at me, I only rolled my hips again. He grabbed them and held me down onto the bed. I watched him with eyes that said "I dare you." But I didn't need to dare him.

I bit my lip as he slid inside me and didn't take a second before he started to move with force. He was going to fuck the sadness out of me. I gripped the sheets in my fists and didn't hold back the moans that were clawing at my throat. I wanted this distraction. I wanted to stop thinking about her but she was everywhere! I couldn't get away from any of it! It had been almost five months and I still cried over her, I still missed her!

I felt his fingers dig into my hips and I groaned as his nails scraped across my skin. The feeling he was giving me made me want to scream, and the feeling she gave me made me want to cry, so I did both. I reached up to wipe a tear that was tickling my face and he caught my hand. I shrunk back under his stare because he had caught me torturing myself. He just fucked me harder.

I didn't let myself cum, not until I couldn't hold it back anymore and it was almost painful. He kept going, pushing me onto my side and not missing a beat. I moaned and whimpered and squeezed my eyes shut, tried to focus on what was happening instead of what had happened. I felt his beard tickle my shoulder then my neck, when he bit down I couldn't even breathe. I felt his teeth sink in and leave their print. I laid with my mouth agape and my body shivering. That would leave a mark.

He bit down again and again and I loved every second of it. I wanted him to be rough with me. When his hand wrapped around my neck and squeezed I opened my eyes and watched him. I couldn't make eye contact though, because he would know what I was thinking. I'm not the best at masking sadness. But I didn't feel sadness when the blood rushed back to my head, i felt relief and exhilaration. He once called me a "masochistic chew toy," and I didn't argue.

He fucked me harder, and I came again, but he still wasn't done with me. He rolled me onto my stomach and i didn't have time to prepare before my ass was met with an open palm and a wonderful sting, one cheek and then the other. An open palm is one of the best teachers.

"Stop thinking." He said calmly as his hand met my ass again right over the already reddening hand print. I cried out and clenched my muscles, he basked in it. His teeth worried at the skin on my hips, my back, and my neck, his hands touched me all over. He pulled me on top and pushed inside of me again, keeping his control from beneath me.

I leaned forward and bit his chest and neck, and he groaned. He held my body up by my hips, it was like he was lifting air. He pushed himself up into me hard, and i took my time riding him. I rocked my hips so he hit that spot inside of me. I bit him harder and scratched him from his chest to his hips. His mouth was on my chest, biting again and I screamed when i came this time, there was no build or warning, just white hot pleasure. He rolled us both over where I was on my back again. It was his turn to use me and i wanted him to so badly.

He kept going harder and harder and finally my mind was becoming too clouded to think; clouded with sex and exhaustion. I didn't want him to stop. If i could stand by the time he was finished then I wasn't going to be satisfied. He leaned his face down to the crook of my neck where he had bitten the hardest, and he bit down again. I could feel the sound of his release against my skin and when he slowed down I realized, I wasn't thinking about her. I was thinking about him fucking me again. I was thinking amount the things that feel good.

I blocked her from my mind when he pulled out and I didn't let her back in. I didn't have the energy to think about her. I didn't have the energy to think, it was some delicious, sex induced delirium where things weren't complicated. I didn't want to be shaken out of it.