Guitarist's Dreams Come True

Story Info
Lucky musician finds himself in Christina's dressing room.
1.4k words
3.14
53k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My band is a little known metal band called Sinister Urge. No one realy likes metal these days so you can see why I was amazed that we were invited to play at the VMA's.

My band consists of me, the rhythm guitarist and lead singer, Ben the lead guitarist, Chris the bassist, and Nick the drummer.

As we arrived, they took us around back. Of course we didn't get to walk on the red carpet. I didn't care much though. I was excited just at the chance to play at the VMA's.

We entered through the rear door and a man with a headset approached me saying "you'll be on after Christina Aguilera presents the award for best male artist". I was getting more excited by the minute.

I was very very happy that we'd go on after Christina, I might have the chance to get a picture or autograph from her. I'm sure the rest of the band was thinking the same.

We found our way to a backstage room filled with alcahol and I set in on some drinks while conversing with some of the celebs. As the night drew on, it came time for Christina to go on stage. I saw her step from her dressing room and ask "is it my time?"

I instantly had a hard on upon seeing what she was wearing. I smiled a big, drunken smile at her from across the room and she returned it right before heading up the stairs onto the stage. The same guy with the headset approached me again and set "get ready guys, you'll be up in a few minutes". I turned on my amp to let the tubes warm up and give the cabs a chance to warm up as well. Then I began to warm up myself while unplugged. We were ushered up on stage and began playing as Christina was walking off the stage. As she walked behind me, I felt her hand on my ass. That made me blush and made my prick stiffen a bit. After we finished the song, I thanked the crowd, mentioned every band members name, and hurried to the back stage area.

I was walking down the stair when Ben said "hey man, what's that in your back pocket?" I reached back and found a piece of paper. I unfolded it and read it. It said in very plain lettering "my dressing room, after your song" and was signed by Christina.

I showed it to all my buddies and they all encouraged me saying things like "hey, we'll get drunk, you get laid!" I was eager to oblige. So I went and got a few things from my jacket and headed towards Christina's room.

As I approached, my heart beat quickened. I began to sweat and took a minute to calm myself down, deciding that she wouldn't wanna see a sweaty nervous version of me. After a couple of minutes, I knocked three times.

I waited for a couple minutes and no one answered so I began to turn around and leave when I heard the door open and I was grabbed by the back of my shirt and pulled into the room. I looked around and saw two empty pints of whiskey.

I looked around further and saw the only possible consumer of that alcahol-Christina in a very drunken state. "Sorry i too slong answer the door" she said in slurred words. Obviously from the alcahol.

"Ahh....it's okay, don't worry." I said while smiling. I was quite intimidated by the hottest singer out there.

"Sit down" she said and pulled up a chair. She then turned and grabbed a cup and began to fill it with whiskey before spilling the whiskey everywhere. I took the bottle and chugged from it.

"That's how we drink where I'm from" I said a little timidly. She laughed, smiled her beautiful smile, and motioned for me to sit next to her on her leather love seat she had set up in her room. I sat down and she asked "what do you think of my presenting the award to Eminem?" she asked.

"Well, I thought something might go down between he and you, but nothing did. Also, you looked very, very sexy"

"Awwww...well thanks!" she said and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

After several more long drinks of whiskey, I was beginning to feel it's effects. I became more outgoing.

"You smoke bud?" I asked.

"never have before, but I'll give it a try" she replied.

So, several bowls later, we were both stoned and drunk. This is when things got interesting.

"Do you know why I asked you here after your song?" she asked me.

"Umm...you want an autograph?" I said jokingly.

"No...it's because I want to fuck you." her voice was suddenly more serious.

"Holy shit....I..I...I..." I was speechless.

"I want to have you cock in my mouth. I want to taste your precum." she continued. I sat there stupified.

"I want to feel you in my cunt, and if I'm lucky, in my ass. What do you say?"She asked.

"I..I...fuck yes!" I said.

We immediately embraced in a passionate kiss. My tongue was in her mouth and hers was in mine. They performed a ballet that I cannot describe. I tasted the whiskey and bud on her breath and this only served to make me hornier. I moved my hand to her breast where it rested as we continued to kiss.

She finally broke the kiss and smiled at me. She began to remove her top and asked me to help. I ripped it off and she let out a screech of joy as I attacked her tits with my mouth and hands. I took her nipple in my mouth, slowly circling it with my tongue, sucking it into my mouth occasionally. My hand was playing with her other breast, rubbing her nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

She began to moan louder and louder. She stopped me and got up.

"Take off your pants" she said w/ a wink. I removed my pants quicker than I ever have before. My large erection of eight and a half inches sprung forth from the hole in my boxers and she gasped before getting to her knees and grasping my cock with her hand.

I sat back down and she began to stroke my cock, keeping her eyes locked on mine. I took my cock from her hand and began to rub it across her lips until her tongue came out and she began to lick the head.

She licked every inch of my cock. From my balls all the way up to the urethra. Then she stopped. I was about to protest but she then took me in her mouth. The warmth of her beautiful mouth cannot be compared to anything. My head was dizzy as her tongue circled around my cock, making me want to cum right there.

I held on, however, to wait things out. She began to take me deep into her throat and only gagged once and first. She pulled off and begin to lick my saliva covered cock again. She stood up and removed her shorts.

"Take me now..." she said as she ran back to the shower and turned it on. I got in and adjusted the water. I began to kiss her and she pushed me away.

"TAKE ME!" she demanded. I got in front of her and inserted my stiff cock. She immediately sighed with pleasure and I took her breast in my mouth again. I plunged my prick into her tight juicy box again and again as I came closer to my orgasm.

She must have sensed that I was going to cum because she pulled off of my prick and smiled at me. She got on her knees and began to stroke and lick my cock over and over.

"Cum on my face baby..." she said as her well manicured nails played w/ my balls. That was too much and I couldn't hold on any longer. I released my semen all over her face and chest. She took my cock in her mouth and suckled every last drop from it before wiping the cum off her face and tits and licking it up out of her hand. We both got out of the shower, dried off, and I slept w/ her on the love seat while suckling her tits all night long.