Gullible Neighbour Introduction Ch. 01

Story Info
Gullibility on overdrive.
1.4k words
4.11
54.6k
73

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction.

It was a lazy day for Jim, he was enjoying his summer break all alone at home when his parents were away to celebrate their 25th anniversary in Hawaii.

He couldn't believe is luck(which has jumped outside the window) on how every single one of his friends has ditched him on their plan to travel to Maldives. Jim was now stuck in his home with nothing to do but count till the days passed.

"Great, now might as well go for a walk, thought Jim, to break his monotonous routine of eat, game, fap, and sleep."

Jim's parents lived in an 4 story apartment complex, it wasn't like usual complex with hundreds of small crappy rooms, the builder had put in a lot of work, and being in a relatively posh area, each floor acted as a single apartment, that means there were only 4 families living in that building.

Jim hopped in the elevator, the elevator descended. Jim, barely knew anyone else, as it was his 1st time visiting his parents after they shifted here. The door opened to the most jaw dropping scene Jim could ever believe, there, right in front of him was the most gloriously plump bound in a denim short ass he has ever laid his eyes on. Jim was dumbfounded, he couldn't get a word out of him, he just stared.

Soon enough, the woman stood up, holding a box, and turned to face him. He shook out of his brief moment of petrification. He looked up and saw a young woman of about his age, with red pixie cut hair, she was wearing a neon green tank top which were barely able to encase a gorgeous set of tits that were literally placed on the box she was holding.

"Hi, are you new to the building? I haven't seen you before," asked the young woman. Jim took a second to get his voice back.

"Hi, yeah... My parents live on the 4th floor, I came here for the summer break."

"Oh! That's great, my name is Emma, I live on the 2nd floor, I moved in here for college, my parents bought this place for me. I am just moving in, This is the last of my boxes I am bringing up."

"Lovely, my name is Jim, here, let me help you,"

With that Jim extended his arm to take the box from Emma, she gladly handed him the box and took the last of the boxes from the floor, giving Jim another view of that awesome ass.

Reaching the 2nd floor, Emma put down the box on the floor, to fish the keys out of her apartment, Jim was obviously affected by the visual stimulus, and his dick started getting hard, he feared embarrassment as he was wearing short and it did little to conceal a hard on.

Entering the apartment, Emma placed the box in a corner with a few boxes, and Jim followed suit. Emma presented him with a chair, Jim sat taking extra caution to hide his erection.

"So Jim, would you like a drink or something?"

"Yeah, whatever you have, I don't have a particular choice."

"Ok, be back in a minute."

Emma returned with 2 bottles of beer, as she was handing one to Jim, it slipped and landed directly on his lap, spilling beer everywhere.

"Ahh!! I am sooo sorry Jim, wait a second, don't move, I'll get something to clean this up."

Emma returned with a box of tissues, and got on his knees and started cleaning up Jim's shorts, rubbing up and down, in all directions, over his thighs and crotch, oblivious to Emma, Jim had the most amazing view of her breasts from his angle, and ample of her cleavage was on display as she leaned forward to clean.

All the rubbing and tits on display had the usual effect on Jim and his dick began to rise, he willed everything to stop it from happening but it was inevitable with all that was going on. Suddenly, Emma stopped rubbing and looked directly at his crotch with a puzzled look, he thought he was done for, and was thinking of a possible apology.

"Ummm, Jim I think you have a swelling on your leg..."

"Ah, well Emma I am...a... really sorr..."

"I think you got bruised when the bottle hit you."

"Wait, What!!"

"Yeah", Emma said nodding her head, "it looks like the area is swelling up"

"Ohhh... ok, yeah I guess..."

Jim was a little confused, "was she really that naïve or just plain dumb?" He thought.

"I think I should take a look at it, to make sure it isn't something serious."

Jim couldn't believe his ears, he sat their petrified, couldn't move an Inch, fearing he was being setup for a joke.

"C'mon Jim, stand up"

Jim barely knew what to do, he stood up, as soon as he did, Emma grab hold the waist band of the shorts and yanked it down. Jim's penis sprang up in place and barely missed hitting Emma's face.

Emma startled by it was taken aback.

"Ummm Jim, what is that?"

"You've got to be kidding me", thought Jim.

"How can a fully grown woman not know what a penis is? This is bad dream, or I am on one of those prank shows, oh my," Jim dreaded.

"Emma, Umm.. are you...m... serious you don't know, what this is? Haven't your parents talked about it with you?"

"My parents were never around much, they both work most of the time, and I was home schooled by the local Nun from the Church."

Jim figured the cause of this naïve knowledge, he thought he could easily get out of this one if he played his cards right.

"Okay, well this is a penis, all males have it, as opposed to female. We pee from this."

Emma giggled a bit, "You pee from that? And is this penis always this big and swollen like this?"

Now, Jim was not your hugely hung dudes, he had an average penis of 6.5inches, but it probably startled Emma to be looking at it for the 1st time.

"Erm.. No, it isn't normally this swollen, it's a..."

"Oh! It happened because of me. I dropped the beer bottle on it and it got hurt, and now it is swollen, I'm really sorry Jim I ought to be more careful."

Jim didn't feel the need to correct Emma, or he couldn't because as soon as he was going to say something Emma lightly took ahold of his penis and started massaging it.

"Eh, Emma what are you doing?"

"I am trying to make the swelling go down by massaging it, it is what I always do when I have a swelling."

Jim wasn't going to question her, he wasn't even going to stop her, why would he, here was this gorgeous woman, gladly willing to give him a handjob (never mind the fact she doesn't know it is a handjob). BEST. DAY. EVER.

Soon, Jim felt what was coming, and he didn't know what possible explanation he was going to give to her about this, after a couple of strokes, Jim's penis twitched, and started spraying hot gushing liquid all over Emma's face, Jim was involuntarily humped a couple times and fell back into the chair, leaving a disorientated and confused Emma on her knees.

"What the hell is this? Oh god this is so sticky, and has a pungent smell."

"Oh, it's just the toxic release of the testicles," lied Jim for the first time, playing in the gullibility of Emma.

"Huh?!"

"Once a while males have to release this toxic liquid from their bodies when it accumulates too much, oh don't worry it isn't poisonous once it gets out of the body, on the contrary it is very beneficial for women, some studies even say they help women get wrinkle free skin. You can even eat it."

"Really?!" Exclaimed Emma.

"Yes, you can try it out."

There was no reason for Emma to believe Jim would be lying to her, with that Emma began rubbing Jim's cum all over her face, and when she was done she licked her finger to taste the cum.

"Heheheh, tastes salty.."

"Yeah, don't forget to wash your face once it dries up."

"Oh ok... Hey look, your swelling has gone done, see my massage really worked, not only for me. Hehehe"

Jim smiled, and pulled his pants up, he took his leave from Emma and ran upstairs to his home.

What more will follow in this fucked up incident?

To be continued...