Gullible Neighbour Introduction Ch. 02

Story Info
When pseudoscience actually works.
3.2k words
4.48
33k
37

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction.

***

Jim still couldn't believe what happened yesterday, everything happened so fast that he couldn't make any sense of it, or believe that it was real. He received a handjob from a gorgeous woman within 10 minutes of meeting her, and what astonished her the most was the fact that she doesn't know she did any such thing, Jim was in deep thought, "how could anyone be so dumb?", "Is this the absolute limit of gullibility, or can I push it?" Jim contemplated.

Jim was jolted back from his thoughts by the door bell, he got to the door and opened it, only to find Emma standing there in a pink tank top and black skirt, a moment of dread filled his heart, "FUCK!! She might have realised what I did, now I am done for."

"Hi! Jim." greeted Emma.

Jim could only nervously smile and subconsciously invited her in.

"So, everything settled?" asked Jim.

"Oh yeah, the apartment is all setup, but I wanted to ask you something." added Emma.

"Sure, ask away." said a nervous Jim.

"Ok, I was searching through some websites yesterday after I bruised you, and I found some sources that affirm what you said." with that Emma held up her phone.

Jim took the phone and read what was a shady unreliable website with the same thing he said, he took a seminar on something called pseudoscience and the dangers of misinformation, Jim knew this was fake science, websites only do this gain clicks, but decided to keep his mouth shut.

Handing Emma her phone back, Jim said, "Well, can't argue with science, can we?"

"I totally agree, that's why I came to you, you seem to know a lot about this stuff beforehand, and I was wondering if you could teach me how to live a much healthier life, I mean, it's not like I don't take care of my health, but we can always improve, and your 'stuff' really helped my skin too."

"Would you look at that? All the while I was thinking to do something about the situation, a wonderful opportunity fell right in my lap, I guess my luck jumped back in through the window.", thought Jim.

"I guess I could help you, and yes I do know a lot about this stuff, I am studying science after all."

"GREAT!!" excited Emma did a little jump, her boobs nearly falling out in the process.

"When should we start?" asked Emma to a Jim mesmerized by her boobs.

"Ugh!... Oh yeah, we should start tomorrow, I'll form a routine for you and we can go over that tomorrow." said Jim snapping back to reality.

"Oh, thank you so much Jim." with that Emma hugged Jim squishing her boobs into him.

"Oh no, thank you Emma." thought Jim.

*******

All night Jim went over hundreds of pseudoscientific pages looking over "studies", "facts", and "science" to help her(himself).

By early morning, Jim had enough material and decided to take a rest before he can start his "health class".

Jim woke up to a constant ringing of the door bell, he hurried up and went to the door, and found an annoyed Emma standing there, in skin tight black yoga pants, and red V Neck T-Shirt showing a little cleavage.

Before Emma could blow off her steam on Jim, he started.

"I am sorry Emma I had to wake up all night looking up studies for you, might have overslept."

This put Emma in an awkward position, she quickly recomposed herself and sounded as she was never mad at him.

"It's ok Jim, you're already doing me a favour by helping me in this, why don't I come back later, then we can start." Jim quickly added.

"Oh no, it's ok, why don't we start now, we can go back at your apartment and do the class there."

"Ok!!" said Emma gleefully.

"Let me just grab my folder of the research." said Jim.

Jim wasn't going to make it sound like he wasn't serious about it, he wanted Emma to trust her, and what person wouldn't trust someone who has all the graphs and data with him.

All the way to Emma's apartment, Jim stayed a step back from her, admiring her sweet behind, that was tightly encased in those yoga pants, tracing the outline of her underwear with his eyes.

Emma's apartment was fully setup now, Emma might be gullible but she wasn't a slacker, her stuff looked expensive, definitely someone with money, and was tastefully placed, Jim was actually impressed by that.

"Do you like?" asked Emma.

"Looks absolutely fantastic." exclaimed Jim

Emma's face lit up with that appreciation.

Bringing his attention back to the main task, Jim said.

"Ok, we will start off with basic stuff and move on to more advanced level as we go."

Emma seemed to agree with that.

"First off we can start off with basic stretching, why don't you try bending at your waist and try to touch your toes."

Emma turned around and did that, her ass forming a perfect heart shape, Jim almost fainted from such perfection.

"Now, hold the position while I make sure you aren't doing it wrong."

With that, Jim went forward and "inspected" her pose, he kept both his hands on Emma's ass while his groin inches away, he wanted to dry hump so bad, but he calmed himself, "all in good time" thought Jim.

He moved forward and poked a bit on her back with his fingers, making it sound like he was assessing something, with lots of "hmm" and "Ok".

"Ok, you can get back up." said Jim.

"Did I do good?" asked Emma.

"Yeah, you did, but I seem to notice something, there is some sort of tightness in the muscles of your posterior and back."

Emma blushed a little with the mention of her posterior, but said.

"What is it?"

"Well, it means you're wearing some sort of restricting clothing that causing the blood vessels to constrict, that's what tightening your muscles, your muscles need adequate blood flow to function properly."

"Ok, so what should I do then, to improve the blood flow?" enquired Emma.

"I have read a study which states that undergarments can cause such restrictions, you'll be better off without them." said Jim with a straight face.

Emma looked a little taken aback, there was doubt and a little embarrassment on her face, to ease her up, Jim showed her the study on his folder.

"Ok Emma if you don't believe what I just said you can read it here." handing her the folder."

Emma read through the study and sure enough there it was, Jim has covered all ground, now for the final hit.

"But it's ok, if you don't trust me, we can move on to something else."

That was a blow to Emma, she quickly replied.

"No, it's ok, it was so uncool of me to doubt you, when you're trying to help me so much, I'll be back in a minute."

With that, Emma dashed into an adjacent room.

After about 5 minutes she emerged, there nothing and everything different about her at the same time. Jim could see her round boobs bouncing with each step, a little outline of her nipples was visible, not too hard but you can instantly tell there was only one item of clothing between you and the goods.

"Ok, let us move on to the next step." Jim said faking disinterest, which seemed to assure Emma a little that nothing was amiss.

"Guide me sensei." joked Emma.

"Since we just solved the restricting clothing problem, for our next step we can try a light massage, why don't you lay down on the sofa and we will start the massage with your back."

Emma quickly complied. Jim moved near her legs, the sofa was long enough to leave a lot of space around her legs, so Jim slowly straddled her thighs but still keeping a distance from her. He moved forward and started massaging her shoulders, he was directly on top of her just maintaining a safe distance with the help of his knees. He moved lower, massaging with his thumbs along her spine and his palms outstretched over the rest of her back like wings, her boobs were squished against the sofa and spilling on the sides, he was lightly grazing taking a little feel of her boobs with his fingers. Reaching her lower back where her T-shirt and yoga pants met, there was a thin gap of exposed skin, he slowly moved downward and massaging up, exposing more and more with each rub. When half of her lower back was exposed Jim moved over to her ass, he put his palm directly on both her ass and started kneading her like a pizza dough, working in and out, stretching and pushing back, he used his thumbs again moving them from her ass crack outward in a wiping motion but with increasing pressure. When he reached her thighs, he paid attention to each thigh individually, grazing his fingers ever so lightly on her crotch, he spent extra time there working on both the thighs, till he could see Emma squirming and gyrating a little, and then he felt the little wet spot on her crotch, he didn't say anything but was content everything was working according to plan. With that he finished the rest of massage on her legs and told her to turn.

Emma was flushed red with all the "massage" her face nearly matching her hair, and the slight hint of nipples were now an obvious observation.

"How was that?" asked Jim.

"That was quite wonderful Jim, I can't wait for the next part."

"Well, the next part sort of expands on the massage, there is an ancient Chinese technique of Cupping, see we use cotton balls dipped in spirit keep them on the body light it up and quickly put a glass cup on it, it creates a suction that takes up all the pain away, it is also used by many Olympic athletes for recovery training." explained Jim.

"That sounds a little dangerous, all the fire and spirit on my body, can we do something different or maybe this but with no fire and all the dangerous stuff." Emma said almost pleadingly

Jim was already prepared for this, everything according to plan.

"Ah well, the traditional way might be more beneficial but since suction on the muscles in the important part we can do it without the glass cups and fire cotton ball, I'll just use my mouth as a suction cup." said Jim.

"Your mouth? And how is that possible?" questioned Emma.

"Like this." with that Jim took Emma's hand and put his lips on her forearm and starting snoging the hell out of it, Emma laughed a uncontrollably, ofcourse the ordeal being ticklish.

"See, it's that easy, and no fire." said Jim.

"Yeah, I guess that could work." reasoned Emma.

"Ok, you can remove your clothes now so that we can start with the cupping."

"My clothes!?" exclaimed Emma.

"Yeah well, you don't expect me to do cupping on your clothes, it won't be as effective and more over your clothes with get all wet." explained Jim.

"Aha, ok that makes sense." Emma said understandingly.

With that she got up and in one swipe removed her T-shirt. And what a sight to behold that was, her boobs bounced and her pink nipples erect circling them was her massive areolas, but she soon turned and now was her ass facing a hypnotized Jim on the sofa, she took hold of her waistband and removed the pants bending at her waist, giving him the view of her glorious ass, her puckered hole, and little of the pussy mound, If you think that was torture enough for Jim, she turned to face him and there was her bush(the carpet did match the drapes), Jim might be a man of massive will power, but his dick wasn't, already an aching member that nearly tore open his shorts with that sight, which reminded him that he wasn't wearing any undergarments, hope Emma doesn't notice that.

"Jim?"

"Huh! ... Yes Emma."

"What should I do next?"

"Why don't you lay down on your back this time." said Jim.

"Ok!!" Said Emma ecstatically jumping a little.

"Oh god stop bouncing like that." thought Jim, "Or not? I guess."

Jim started with her right arm, slowly sucking on her forearm like a bloodthirsty vampire, with Emma giggling in the background, Jim moved up, towards her bicep, then her shoulders, and then her neck, her giggling slowly changed into heavy breathing. Moving on to her left arm, Jim repeated the process back up to her neck, then gradually moving downwards, first in between her breasts, then taking a tit on his left side he kept sucking on it, and then on her nipples, Emma's heavy breathing turned into small moans, and her left hand was on Jim's head slightly putting pressure on him telling him to go on, he complied and moved on to the other tit, sucking as hard he could, after all, this was an opportunity of a lifetime.

Emma let out a sigh when Jim finally stopped, but that wasn't the end, Jim moved downward, on her stomach, he tongued her belly button, Emma didn't raise any questions so he carried on. He then moved over to her thighs, kissing and then sucking on them, he could smell the musk from her vagina, acting as a powerful aphrodisiac, Jim moved towards the pussy through her inner thighs, stopping right near her labia, he repeated this alternatively on both her thighs, every time taking extra patience, and spending more time than the last. He pushed both her legs up, that her knees touched her breasts making her pussy wide open, glistening with juices, even her pussy hair were matted with all the juice, he went in but not so eagerly, he circled her lips in a circular motion, tracing on the outline with his tongue, licking as he went, her clitoris was swollen and out the hood, he flicked it a couple times, making Emma buck and moan simultaneously, next he started making his way inside her, digging through, when his tongue was 2/3 inside, he gradually clamped his mouth on her pussy and sucked, and kept on sucking as hard as he could.

Emma couldn't remain calm anymore, she wrapped her legs around his head, further pressing his head in, her moans were ending with a short scream, Jim didn't back down from a challenge, speeding things up a bit, making her buck against his face.

"DON'T ... AH... STOP... AH... KEEP... AT.." Emma fumbled trying to get words out of her mouth.

Finally, Jim moved out of her pussy, "WAIIIIT, DON'T STOP!!" and onto her clitoris, and started sucking hard "OHHH... GOOOD!!" Emma screamed, cumming hard on Jim's face, bucking hard, and with each spasm, her grip loosening on Jim.

Jim let Emma bask in the afterglow of her (most probably first) orgasm. Her eyes were closed and she had a contend smile on her face. After 10 minutes of laying there, Emma finally calmed down and opened her eyes, her breathing was still a little ragged, and her face still red, but she seemed to have her voice back.

"Wow! Jim that cupping session was intense, I never knew my body can do all that, and I definitely feel a lot better now, Thanks you so much for that." exclaimed Emma.

"You're welcome anytime Emma, it was fun teaching you all that." said a tired Jim.

"Eh, Jim?"

"Yes, Emma."

"I think your swelling is acting up again." said Emma pointing at his crotch.

Jim still embarrassed by it, quickly tried to cover it up by his hands.

"Oh, it's nothing." said Jim assuring her.

"How is it nothing? Look, it is swelling like a balloon, I think it is getting worse, why don't you remove your shorts and let me have a look." instructed Emma.

Jim wasn't going to say no to a woman like Emma requesting to see his penis, he stood up, and in one motion removed his shorts. His penis stood erect straight forward as a diving board bouncing up and down.

"Oh my, it looks worse than the last time, look how the head is all swollen purple." said Emma pitifully.

Jim could only grunt in an affirmative manner, nodding his head.

"Here, let me massage it like the last time, sit here and let me help you out."

Emma took hold of his penis and with a thumb on his shaft and fingers underneath, she massaged in a circular motion with her thumb from the base of his penis to the top, lucky of Jim, that he spent whole of last day wacking off to Emma and not just doing research, he wasn't going to come anytime soon even when he was so worked up.

Emma kept at it for changing hands when she got tired, but to her annoyance it wasn't going down.

"Maybe, you should try the cupping method." suggested Jim.

"Right!! That ought to do the trick." said Emma enthusiastically.

With that, Emma went on her knees on the floor and started sucking on the shaft of Jim's penis, moving up and down, Jim couldn't say anything except incoherent words in the form of moans.

Jim always kept his groin clean like a new slate, so his balls weren't hidden under a layer of hair, Emma noticing Jim's balls gradually followed suit and started sucking on each of them alternatively, now it was Jim's turn to be bucking with each suck. Emma diligently sucking his balls.

"Try...uh... suck...uh...ing... uhhh the... uh...heee..uh...ad..." managed Jim.

Emma quickly moved up the penis, taking in the head and sucking on it, Jim put his hands on her head and slowly nudged her down, Emma taking the cue went deep, engulfing his whole penis.

How Emma was able to do that without gagging, was something that didn't cross Jim's mind, because he was too busy shooting his jizz down Emma's throat.

A spent Jim laid on the sofa, Emma wiped her mouth and slowly got up smiling delightfully, sitting down on his side hugging him, she was still naked, her breasts squishing on his arm and chest.

"Oh look it finally went down, does it hurt less now." asked Emma.

Jim, who was still in a trance of his orgasm.

"Huh?! Uhun, oh yeah, thanks Emma, I feel a lot better now."

"You don't have to thank me silly, It was my mistake and even after that you helped me out with this health class, you're the best."

Jim managed a smile and just nodded. After a while they both dressed up and Jim took leave, Emma noticed as soon as Jim left that he left his folder, she thought to return it back instantly but decided she might have a look at it and read up on what is next, to be better prepared tomorrow.

To be continued...