Gunner Girl Kiwa: The Slimes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kiwa cocked her legs further, baring herself freely. Splotch pressed harder into her shorts, the heat reaching her privates and more. Her clit woke, pressing hard against the front of her thong. Kiwa loved the sensation. She rocked her hips into it.

In no time at all, his slime dissolved the black fabric.

Stitch by stitch, her mini-shorts melted into stew. The liquid was drunk by the ooze-bed, absorbed. Her thong didn't last any longer. It tricked down her pussy mound, the wetness odd and exciting to feel. Splotch crept higher, sliding up and over her mid-section. Any fabric under him liquefied, spilling down her flat waist and thighs.

What remained of her tube-top and wrappings fell apart, falling on either side of her body.

Just like before, his goo made her skin tingle and sweat. Being rubbed in everywhere, Kiwa panted and groaned. Her legs flapped open and close. Something needed to be put inside. Her nerves sparked under her skin, igniting in lust and thrill. She fought against her restraints, unwilling to be still. Kiwa arched, trying to make Splotch slide right back between her legs.

He clung to her small breasts, enduring her tossing and shaking. The holds on her tightened. Kiwa was fastened to the bed, all movement stopped. She moaned at that, even more aroused.

Kiwa fought harder, unwilling to give in.

He sprouted a purple tentacle. It ran along her waist and brushed against her pussy lips. Kiwa lifted her hips into it, trying to tempt it in. The tentacle touched her lightly, playing with her clit and dripping hole.

Its tip teased her entrance, sliding in only a inch and nothing more. The fatter end of the tentacle tapped her clit, the sensation light and fast. A second tentacle emerged. It passed the first and went to her asshole, smearing cool ooze against her tight pucker.

Kiwa shivered, mouth falling open. Her hips jerked, an orgasm incoming. She bit her lip, refusing to fall to pieces so early. The second tentacle pushed its tip into her ass, squirting more of that ooze inside. Instead of only coating her insides, she felt the ooze move within. The substance kneaded her ring of muscles, loosening it.

She gasped, throwing her hips as back as she could. Trying to get both tentacles in.

They dodged her, the bastards.

Splotch slinked around her breasts, squeezing them and the supple skin they sat on. Kiwa threw back her head, frantic to have her way. Come on, Splotch. Fuck her. Fuck her now! Her brown nipples were twisted and pinched, coaxing them into hardness. Once perked, he yanked and slapped them. The flesh swelling and aching under a pleasurable pain. Kiwa whimpered, feeling a sharp twinge in her chest. She looked down and went wide-eyed at what she saw.

Her breasts were growing, the skin rippling and expanding under Splotch's care. The stimulation was too much. Kiwa cried out, jerking and shaking. She cummed then and there. Her tiny mounds inflated into massive tits, the size almost ridiculous.They were twice the size of her head and weighed like two RM-88s.

Kiwa lost her breath, wheezing and choking as her new breasts rested against her. Swollen and sloshing and new thick nipples tipped with white liquid. Those twin mountains clapped against each other, large nubs drizzling milk from the movement. It wasn't even the size that had her gasping but the weight.

Her new breasts were sore, uncomfortably full.

Splotch noticed her discomfort.

He grew another pair of tentacles and pressed her overwhelming breasts together. Squished between them, Splotch moved. Kiwa snickered at the slight, him surrounded by walls of pillowy flesh. She had some degree of control over them, her new breasts, and crushed him, feeling him vibrate all the while.

Splotch struggled to escape but she kept him right there, writhing for her pleasure.

With her slime more or less detained, Kiwa impaled herself into the tentacles. He only had himself to blame, being a cock-tease. Foreplay was fun and all but she got off on being stuck straight through like a pig on a pike. And in sex, nine times out of ten, Kiwa was the fucker, not the fuckee.

Slick in both holes, the tentacles slid in without trouble. One in her pussy and the other in her ass, she was soundly stuffed. Pushing down on her ankles for support, she rocked into them. Kiwa howled, her screams loud and shameless. She whipped back and forth, directing the tentacles inside. Her inner walls clutched and clinched, nerves alight and bliss-filled.

So close.

Kiwa drooled, her tempo now wild and clumsy.

So fucking close.

Then Splotch squeezed, forcing the milk out. Kiwa's voice broke, sex slurred shouts now gasping gutter breaths. Her nipples released, shooting jets of white creamy milk into the air. The slimes gathered around vibrated, leaping and jumping to collect it. Splotch wrapped around her mounds, milking her for every drop. The white fluid overflowed, raining on everything nearby.

Once she was empty, those tentacles lined up to her expanded breasts and went in, penetrating her nipples. Kiwa writhed, her pleasure on a different plane. Another tentacle nudged her lips, wanting in. She opened her mouth sucking on the thickness. With Kiwa's lips muffled, she writhed in complete silence.

Splotch fucked her in every hole; her pussy, her ass, her mouth and her nipples. Kiwa limply accepted his thrusts, savoring the relentless pleasure pounded into her body. She cummed again and again, orgasms brief and brisk.

The tentacles inside jerked and swiveled. Right before they squirted, painting her inner walls in wonderful warm white. Kiwa's belly expanded, rising from her mid-section and lifting up even her impressive tits. Her breasts rested on her risen stomach, nipples gushing out that gooey cum.

Splotch wiggled off her and the others slimes clustered onto her exhausted body.

What happened next was a blur of sensations and images.

They squeezed into her holes, pressing and rubbing and squirting more goo. The smaller ones seized her breasts, fondling her nipples and encouraging more milk to come out. The bigger ones thrusted into her, slime-cocks shooting small eggs into her womb. Instinctively, her hips met each thrust and her pussy allowed each egg through. Each egg brushing up against her wall and making her legs quake and kick.

At some point, she blackened out in unadulterated bliss.

~~~000~~~

~~~000~~~

The next day, Kiwa woke up swollen and pregnant.

Successfully impregnated, the gunner was allowed off the ooze-bed and spirits, she needed the walk. Slimes clung to her breasts, sucking on her nipples. They were like leeches, blowing up as they were filled with her creamy goodness. The bigger ones followed, rubbing their heads up against her ass and thighs. She ignored them, not ready just yet to be fucked into tomorrow and knowing them, that's exactly what they'd do.

Her breasts calmed down from yesterday. About three sizes so. Still not to their normal size, they swung and slapped as she walked. Splotch sat on them, guarding his space between her mounds. If any slime made even a hint of wanting to sit there, he lunged, attacking until they gave up or fell off.

The eggs jostled in her and she rubbed her belly, willing them peace. Slime eggs took less than twelve hours to mature once placed in a host and Kiwa was looking forward to motherhood. Then fucking. Then motherhood again. But she wondered if she was the only one in good spirits.

With her was two other people, freshly fucked and pregnant.

One of them stared at her and opened their mouth, "You wanna hear how I got here?"

The end.

12