Gusher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two buddies walked to a place not far from their apartment for steak and salad.

"Why all this concentration on eating protein?" Joey asked.

"Build's muscles, keeps me from getting fat," Dean answered. "Now that I have you on a good workout routine, you should be doing the same. Protein is the answer, man."

"I got a load of protein, you can eat," Joey said with a bold laugh.

"Save it for that hot babe walking by in the bikini! Look at those tits. Jesus, I could tittie-fuck that all night long," Dean hissed.

"Check out her friend," Joey whispered across the tables. "I could take those legs wrapped around my neck and my face in her muff. You like to eat pussy, right?"

"If it's shaved, otherwise, it's like licking a dog's butt," Dean said making a nasty face.

"Yeah, I noticed you shave your junk, is that why?" Joey asked.

"Uhm, yeah," Dean answered, "makes easier to give a blow job without getting stray pubes caught in your throat."

"Maybe I should shave mine," Joey said. "I love getting my dick sucked."

"Shaving does make a dick look bigger," Dean said.

"Mine already looks like a monster."

"Oh, fuck me, it does not," Dean said with a laugh.

"You stick your ass in my face like you did earlier and I just may fuck you with my monster meat," Joey said sarcastically.

"Yeah, right," Dean scoffed. He knew Joey could not take him.

They ate their dinner and went back to the boardwalk. The two chicks they saw earlier happened to be standing nearby. Dean was smooth. He walked over and struck up a conversation. The girls were tall, taller than either Dean or Joey, and blonde, with tanned legs and big titties. Joey could tell that the two ladies were on the prowl, but even Dean was finding it difficult to hook up.

"You live around here?" Dean asked.

"Yes." "No." The girls contradicted one another.

"Well, I do, Jessie lives in the valley," Brandi lied. They giggled, trying to cover.

"Why don't we go back to your place, Brandi?" Dean asked. "A little wine, smoke a fatty, have a few laughs."

"No thanks, guys, we're not into that whole group sex thing," Jessie answered. The two girls turned and walked away.

"Bitches," Joey said.

He and Dean walked back to their apartment. Both were pissed off about not hooking up with the two hot chicks and both very horny. Dean opened two beers and handed one to Joey, who was lighting up a joint. They smoked a little weed, drank beer, and sat on the end of the bed with their game controllers playing Assassin's Creed on Joey's X-Box. Dean pulled off his polo shirt, and Joey removed his tee-shirt as the battle heated up. They were laughing, punching, and swatting at one another, trying to gain an edge in the game.

Joey shinnied out of his basketball shorts he was wearing, leaving him in only his tighty whities. He sat cross-legged next to Dean, who had also stripped down to just his blue boxers. Sitting shoulder-to-shoulder, skin touching skin, neither guy seemed to notice how closely they were sitting. Their legs, shoulders, and arms were touching and rubbing with every body movement. It was highly erotic, especially with the effect of the weed and the beer. Unintentionally, Dean had started to chub up. The fly of his boxers was agape, and his one-eyed monster was peeking out from under its collar of abundant foreskin which had rolled back, exposing his wet piss slit, as his cock had slowly inflated.

"Dude, your anaconda is trying to escape," Joey said. Both guys started giggling like boys.

"He has a mind of his own," Dean said. He pushed Joey aside and grabbed his crotch. "I see you've got a bone of your own."

They wrestled around on the bed, but Dean, being bigger and more muscular pinned Joey on his back and hovered over him. Both guys were breathing hard and laughing.

"I've got an idea," Dean said. "Wanna watch some porn and wank one out?"

"Fuck yeah," Joey answered.

Dean quickly opened his laptop and started one of his favorites, an MMF video. He shucked his boxers and watched Joey pull off his tighty whities. The tip of Joey's hard on caught the elastic band and sprang back, slapping against his groin. Dean sat the laptop on the mattress between them and reached for his bottle of lube in the side table drawer.

Joey watched as Dean held the bottle of lube over his hard prick and squeezed out a blob, letting it freefall on his fat cock. It was intriguing to watch Dean wrap his fingers around the monster and clinch it tightly, pulling down the velvety skin from around the solid core of cock. Dean handed the lube to Joey, who went to work making his 7-inch pole slippery. Joey's bone was so hard it was throbbing in his hand.

The video that Dean had selected was hot. Two guys were getting blown by this gorgeous blonde chick with huge tits and a shaved cunt. Joey looked away from the video and watched Dean pounding his pork, three fast jerks with the foreskin flapping over the cockhead, then a slow retreat, pulling back the foreskin from the plum-shaped head. Dean's piss slit was leaking precum like a sieve. The flapping of foreskin caused Dean's precum to sprinkle out, hitting Joey's arm and side. Joey felt the splatters, but he was too caught up in watching the video and watching Dean, three quick wanks followed by one slow pull. Joey was jerking off at his normal pace. Dean looked away from the video and watched Joey's hand gliding up and down the curve of his slippery cock.

The two guys in the video were banging the babe in her vag and her poop chute.

"You ever do anal?" Joey asked.

"Once, but it hurt," Dean answered.

"You let a guy bang your butthole?" Joey asked in shock.

"What? No! Not a dude. My ex used a strap on this one time. It fucking hurt like hell and I thought I was gonna shit myself. But, honestly, after she did it for a while, it stopped hurting and felt fantastic. She made me nut without even touching my dick."

"No shit, wow. Don't judge, but I fingered my hole today in the shower and got the same effect," Joey said with a grin.

The two guys continued pumping their dicks, now faster and faster. Dean was focused on the video and Joey was focused on Dean's leaky monster. It was all too much. Joey felt the tingle in his feet and the heat rising up his legs. His breathing was raspy and quick. His face was flushed. His rump lifted from the mattress involuntarily as his brain was on autopilot. His cock pulsed and sent out jet after jet of hot sperm up his torso.

"Fuck, I'm... cum... cumm... nnnnaah." He climaxed while holding his breath. Then his breathing went into overdrive.

Dean was watching the two guys in the video give the chick a fricken facial, sending their dueling jizz on her lips, her eyes, her hair, dripping from her chin. When he heard the groan from Joey, Dean's eyes moved from the laptop to watch Joey shoot his load. Seeing all the semen jetting from dicks and the pheromonal response of smelling Joey's cum, made Dean pound his cock and pull the collar of foreskin covering his piss slit. The first volley of jettisoned jizz rocketed toward an unsuspecting Joey receding from his own orgasm. The three initial blasts hit him in his hair, his upper lip, and his chin, just missing his lips. But, Dean wasn't done shooting his watery sperm. It was as if he had a Master Blaster Soaker in his grip, shooting goo in his own face, wetting down his neck and chest. The shit was flying everywhere thanks to the flapping foreskin pistoning up and down Dean's hard shaft.

"The fuck, dude? You tryin' to drown me?" Joey said, spitting, and laughing.

"Sorry, not sorry. I got most of the fucking nut in my own face," Dean said. He was also laughing and trying to get his breath while wiping his spunk from his eyes, lips, and nose.

"Jesus, do you always cum that much? It was like a fucking gusher," Joey asked. His nut wasn't small, but fucking Dean was like a fire hose, spreading his seed everywhere. "How much do you shoot?"

"Don't know, never measured," Dean said. "It's probably my high protein diet, and I keep myself really hydrated." Even as he was getting up to get a towel, his cock was still dripping out its last remains.

He wiped his face, chest, and junk with a towel and tossed it, Joey. Without thinking, Joey began to wipe his face and hair. He could smell Dean's jizz on the towel. It wasn't as gross as he thought it would be, in fact, he kind of liked it. It was almost intoxicating or was that the pot talking.

Whatever it was, the two roommates crawled into bed and fell asleep. Neither of them thinking what they had just done was peculiar for two straight dudes. It was Joey's first night at his new apartment with his new roommate. He knew he was going to like living here.

Chapter 3

Dean woke up the next morning finding his arm draped over Joey's torso, hugging him close, and his piss hard-on pressing in Joey's ass crack. Slowly and quietly, Dean extricated himself from the situation, trying not to wake his roommate, and went into the bathroom to piss and take a shower. However, Joey had been awake since he felt Dean's anaconda cock rubbing against his ass. He didn't dare move or make a sound. He couldn't explain it, but he sort of liked it.

Joey spent his day in the copy center building sent of binders for a company account. It was mindless, and he began thinking about what had happened the previous night with his new roommate. "Am I turning gay?" he thought. "Nah." They were stoned and a little drunk. He didn't find guys the least bit attractive. He had to admit, however, that Dean was a hunk, and if he were going to go homo, it would only be with Dean Dixon.

It was late afternoon when a hot babe came to his counter asking for a hundred copies of a project she had completed. She had long blonde hair and brown eyes with eyelashes that she fluttered intentionally when speaking with Joey. She was flirting, and Joey felt his dick responding. "Thank god, not gay, not gay," he thought.

She was dressed like a business girl, short skirt with a slit up the back, heels and no hose, open blouse with big titties, a walking wet-dream. Business completed, Brooke handed Joey her card. "Meet for cocktails, this evening?" she asked. His cheeks burned with embarrassment.

"Sorry, no can do. I'm only 18," he answered.

"Too bad, you're hot," Brooke said as he sucked in the tip of her index finger.

"Fuck me," Joey said to himself as she walked away. Those long, tan, legs could have been wrapped around his neck that night with his tongue buried in her vag, if only he were 21. The fat chick in computers was always available. His buddy Ryan, the manager, told Joey that Cindy was hot for him, but that of eating her pussy revolted him. Even jacking off was better than muff diving with Cindy.

Ryan was a cool dude. He had given Joey this job, and two worked well together. Ryan was the same age as Dean and was also a college grad. Joey would be going to college come the fall and Ryan and promised to work around Joey's school schedule if he would keep working there.

"Joey, come to Register One," he heard over the loudspeaker.

Ryan was there with a customer who needed a special order. Joey filled out the order form and rang up the sale, and the woman left the store.

"Some of the guys are going out tomorrow night after work for pizza, wanna join us?" Ryan asked. "I'm buying."

"Sure, sounds great."

At six, Joey picked up his duffle and clocked out, heading for Venice Gym to workout with his trainer, Dean. He dressed down in the locker room and pulled on his jock strap and shorts. He sat on the bench to tie his shoes, and some hairy-assed dude bent over in front of him. "Yup, definitely not gay." After his warm-ups and stretching, Dean joined Joey on the machine circuit, helping him with his sets. It was upper body day. The shoulder press was Joey's first challenge, followed by bicep curls and lat pull downs. Dean's hands pressed against Joey's lower back and abs to make sure Joey's posture was correct. Having Dean's hands on him, gave Joey the confidence to press through to completion. Tricep press downs were last, leaving Joey's arms limp and sore. After cool down stretching, the two hit the showers.

Seeing Dean's sweaty naked muscled, Joey admired when his buddy did and was glad he had selected him to be his trainer. Sure, his body hurt, but no pain, no gain. He watched Dean's tanned ass walking ahead of him to the shower. He started to chub up. "What the hell? Okay, maybe gay, but only for Dean, maybe."

As they toweled off, Joey kept looking at Dean's naked body, and Dean took notice, giving Joey a smile and a wink while juggling his junk in his hand. Joey's face flushed with embarrassment for getting caught staring at another guy's dick. They dressed and headed out, stopping at Poke-Poke for a large bowl of Salmon Poke and a pineapple smoothie.

"You know, if you eat a lot of pineapple, it makes your cum taste better," Dean said.

"Bullshit, where did you hear that?" Joey asked.

"Sophie used to tell me that. I eat a lot of fruit, but when I would eat pineapple, she could always tell by the taste of my jizz."

"So, speaking of jizz," Joey whispered across the table. "Last night you said you have never measured how much you shoot when you cum."

"Yeah, so?" Dean asked.

"I think we should measure it. You know, like, you could jack off into a shot glass or something just to see," Joey said. He seemed excited about the prospect like it was some kind of contest.

"I will if you will," Dean agreed with a big smile.

"You're on, buddy, but mine won't be nearly as much as yours," Joey said.

They dropped the gym bags by the front door, kicked off their shoes, and stripped down their underwear. Dean retrieved two beers from the fridge and Joey loaded up the bong and took a hit.

As he released the smoke from his lungs, Joey said, "I had a hot chick today ask me to go out with her for drinks tonight but not being 21 I had to turn her down."

"That fucking sucks," Dean said as he sucked in a hit of smoke, followed by a slug of beer as a chaser.

If he were going to do this measuring thing, he would need a good buzz. Joey was feeling the same way. It wasn't that he was nervous or embarrassed about jacking his junk in front of his roommate so much, as it seemed kinda gay, and he didn't want Joey to get the wrong idea. Dean was straight, not that he had any hang-ups or anything about sex. He certainly didn't mind some of the gay guys at the gym hitting on him, but he wasn't interested in them. Fortunately, he felt secure with Joey doing something like this. Maybe the right opportunity had never presented itself. Maybe Joey Harlan was that opportunity to explore something new.

Joey was nervous. His arms were not only shaky and weak from his workout, but he was insecure that what he had proposed for Dean and him to measure might be taken the wrong way. But at the same time, he was nervous with the excitement of what was happening. Last night was the first time he had ever done anything remotely gay, not like they had even touched or anything, but Dean's ejaculate had hit him in the face, and he kinda liked it.

"How do you wanna do this?" Dean asked playing with his pecker.

"I dunno, maybe set up your laptop on the counter and watch some porn to get hard jerk off into a shot glass. You do have shot glasses, don't you?" Joey asked.

"Yeah, I got these really cool 4 oz. shot glasses when I was in Tijuana last spring. That should work. I don't know about you, but I'm gonna need a shot of Jäger before we start," Dean answered.

Dean got his bottle of Jäger from the freeze and poured two shots. One, two, three, they pounded them down and slammed the shot glasses on the counter simultaneously, with a robust "aaahhh."

"I'll go first," Joey volunteered. "I'll have the smallest load, and it will give you some time to charge up and blast." Dean started a video of a dude getting head from a redheaded chick. Joey slipped off his tighty whities and played with his junk until he started to get a bone. Then, he squirted a blob of lube in his hand and smeared the slippery liquid over his hard cock. His fist slid up and down the curved pole, slick and satiny smooth. Dean was watching Joey jack his junk instead of the video. At one point, he almost reached out to touch Joey's hard tool but decided it would freak the guy out. Joey was getting into knowing the Dean was watching him pound his pud. It made it hotter somehow knowing that he was giving Dean a fat chubby. Dean had pulled his hardening prick through the fly of his boxers and was beating it like a bat against the palm of his hand. The foreskin would flare and bounce with each beat, keeping time with Joey's masturbating rhythm.

Dean could tell from the speed of Joey's fist and his breathing that he was getting close. He took the 4 oz. shot that had remnants of Jäger pooled in the bottom of the glass. When he heard Joey say those two famous words "I'm cumming," he placed the shot glass at Joey's piss slit and waited for the man juice to shoot out. A large white blob spurted into the glass, mixing with the Jäger. The remains of Joey's sperm dribbled out slowly as he finished jacking off.

Joey was breathing hard and smiling. "How much?" he asked.

Dean held up the shot glass so they could both read the measuring lines on the glass. "Looks like about a quarter ounce, that would be, uhm, over a teaspoon." Then, being a smart ass, Dean put the shot glass to his lips and chugged down the contents and slammed the glass on the counter, "aaahhh."

Joey said nothing, but the fact that Dean just swallowed the load he had just dumped in a shot glass made him smile. Dean had already pulled down his boxers and stepped out of them. His fat dong was throbbing with anticipation. If there is one thing muscle heads like to do, its show off their bodies and Dean was certainly doing that in a very libidinous way. He poured two more shots of Jäger which he and Joey pounded down and slammed the glasses on the counter in unison.

"Okay, let's do this thing. You wanna wank it for me?" Dean asked.

Joey bashfully shook his head. He did kinda want to wrap his fist around the big anaconda. It looked so hard, and yet, so soft. What would it feel like, a baseball bat wrapped in velvet?

Dean started jerking off slowly, three quick pumps, then one slow, three quick pumps, then one slow. He didn't use the lube. He was leaking enough precum that when he pulled back his foreskin, the head was already slathered with nature's lubricant. He was also no longer watching the video. His eyes were on Joey staring at his hard cock. The impelled Dean's urge to splooge. His fist moved rapidly up and down his fat cock, the foreskin pushing over the head and then pulling back exposing the big piss slit. Joey watched in rapt awe, caught up in the moment. Dean stopped breathing and threw his head back. Joey knew it was time and held the shot glass at Dean's cockhead. Dean's eyes rolled back in his head, and he grunted, shooting jets of his warm cock juice into the 4 oz. shot glass, blast after blast of cum, filling the glass to near full before he was done and he smiled, looking directly into Joey's eyes.

"That was amazing," he said with a raspy voice.

"No fucking shit, dude. Look how much you jazzed. You filled the whole fucking four ounces. How much is that?" Joey said with a stuttered laugh.

"I'd say about 8 tablespoons."

Joey held it up at looked at the translucent liquid, watery, with a string of white running through it. Unthinking, he put the glass to his lips, opened his mouth, and let the stuff slide across his tongue. It tasted like pineapple and snot. He swallowed the whole four ounces in one gulp.

"Gross, dude," Dean said, laughing still squeezing his deflating cock.