Gushing Greta Ch. 02

Story Info
"Leak of Faith", or, Greta stumbles upon a prayer meeting.
2.7k words
4.37
45.8k
21

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Ryan and Mike left, and after frigging myself as I examined the destruction of my body in the mirror, I took off my clothes and took a hot shower in the boys locker room. I trashed the sweater and headed out to my locker. This about when I realized I was wrong about who would or wouldn't be in school tonight.

Break was coming up, and with it finals. Rather than spend time that would be better allocated in preparation of said finals, generally students abandoned after school group meetings and extra-curricular activities in general. I was thinking about this as I left the showers, pulling my too small white polo over my upper body. My skin was still wet, which meant my black bra wasn't hard to find. Mike had ripped my panties off me, rendering them useless. I pulled my skirt on, noticed that you could see my snatch if I bent down far enough, and walked into the hallway.

That's when I heard it.

The unmistakable strumming of an acoustic guitar in the distance, likely from the library. Maybe there were no clubs meeting anymore, but that wasn't going to stop a youth group. 'It shouldn't be a big deal,' I thought. 'I'll just pass by and ignore them if they say something'. Youth groups always creeped me out, something about their sunbeam smiles and forced positivity. But the library was right next to the exit, so I couildn't really sneak around.

I walked ahead, determined to just walk on by if they tried to wave me over. I was just about past them when I overheard them talking about me.

"Anybody concerned about Greta?" It sounded like Allan Preston, likely their prayer leader. He was supposed to be the nicest boy around, prevailing modesty and chivalry, but I always thought he had those nothing-behind-them, empty, Tom Cruise eyes.

"Are you talking about what she was wearing?" Another asked. Not sure about this one, I think his name was Billy.

"Think it's a cry for help?" asked a girl's voice. Had to be Elise Andrews. She was uber popular and a renowned prude. Blonde hair, puffy lips, 90 pounds soaking wet and most of that was in her tits and ass. Anyone with genitals wanted to rub them on her face, I'm sure.

"It could be," replied Allan. "I think we should pray for her."

"I never realized how hot she was." Another voice I wasn't sure about. Chuck or Charles? Clearly I don't run with this crowd.

They all laughed at this.

"I mean, I guess that's inappropriate, but in all honesty, she inspired some considerably impure thoughts during Mr. Sanderson's biology lecture," Billy replied.

"Heck, even I had some questionable thoughts." That was Rita Crowder, Elise's number two. A little more on the wayward side when compared to Elise, and definitely had a bit of a mean streak, but still managed to be well-liked by most of the student body.

They all laughed again as I approached the entrance of the library. I thought about just walking on as I'd planned, but once again I felt this warm rush of excitement spreading throughout my body. I didn't want to leave, I wanted to be judged.

As they laughed, I wandered into the room, quietly. I found an empty chair near the door and sat down. Everyone had quieted down when they saw me. In the dim light of the locker room shower, I thought I had cleaned up okay. But now, sitting in the harsh fluorescence of the library, I could only imagine what they had laid their eyes upon. I could almost feel the tangles in my hair. The dampness of my shirt felt ice cold and I could barely sit still as I felt rough fabric of this shitty library chair rub against my wet, sensitive pussy. I saw with my legs crossed, arms folded over my waist.

"I heard my name," I explained. They all seem to jerk back into reality.

"Oh, yeah, we were just talking about you," Allan replied, a little unsure.

"What about?" I inquired, feigning ignorance.

"We were just concerned because it's so, y'know, revealing," added Elise, giving Allan's knee a reassuring pat as if she had just saved him from some great humility.

I looked down at myself, as if I hadn't thought about it. "I guess it's a little slutty, isn't it?" I offered, with a hint of tease in my voice. Rita snickered.

"Bit of an understatement, isn't it?" she said, plainly.

"Hey now, Rita, be nice," Elise scorned.

"Oh, come on, you think she doesn't know what she's wearing?" Rita shot back.

I interrupted their little mini-spat, "so you don't like my outfit?"

Everyone hesitated.

"Because I thought I overheard you guys saying that it gave you 'impure thoughts', right?" I had thrown down the gauntlet.

"Well, yeah, sure," Billy agreed. Never paid much attention to him before, and while he was a little heavy set, I could see a generously-sized bulge forming in his khakis.

"But it's inappropriate, Greta." Allan said, a little sternly. "It's a weakness of men-"

"And women," Rita added.

"Sure, and women, to be tempted by flesh," he finished.

"But I like to feel wanted. It makes me feel good," I said, almost begging.

Predictably, Elise chimes in with, "That doesn't make it right, though."

"So you guys all won't fuck until marriage, right?" I asked the room.

They were taken aback, but all nodded in agreement.

"But surely you've all masturbated before," I said, like a fisherman hooking a worm to his line.

"Well, you know, it's wrong, but sure, it happens." Allan was sounding uncomfortable with my chosen topic of conversation.

"Yeah, we all masturbate. Big deal," Rita declared.

I swear to God, I thought I could hear my pussy dripping through the underside of my chair. "If you masturbate, you probably masturbate to porn because you're all virgins, so you've never had any sexual experiences to draw from." They nodded. "I just like the idea of being the thing that you masturbate to." I looked around, noticing discrete physical tells of arousal. Billy's generously-sized bulge was organizing a jail break, Allan shifted uncomfortably, tugging at his pants frequently, Charlie was wearing gym shorts and, because he was sitting behind his peers, was clearly massaging his own tool beneath, Rita was biting down on her tongue ever so gently as Elise's fair skin betrayed her as her face was beat red as she fidgeted in her chair.

"All right, then," I said, conspicuously. I lifted my knees up and spread them apart, pulling back my plaid skirt. "See how wet I am?" I said in my poutiest voice. I stuck my middle and ring finger on my right in my mouth, sucked, and then pulled it out before lowering it to my aching, weeping gash. I slipped the two fingers inside, letting out a long built up moan. "Oh fuck, that feels so good."

"Greta, you have to stop, this is a library for chrissakes!" Allan pleaded, unconvincingly.

"Shut the fuck up, Allan!" Billy shot back, maybe not even realizing he was kneading his cock as he look over me.

"This is amazing," Rita offered, in direct contrast to Elise and Charles' silence.

Billy sat across from me, so I took the opportunity to escalate this situation. I climbed down, got on all fours and crawled to Billy.

"Billy, do you think I'm sexy?" I asked, give him my best doe eyes. He gripped his cock with his right handed, tense. I laid my head on his thigh, his hand and cock in front of my face.

"I, uh, I'm just, uh, thinking that, uh," Billy stammered.

"Don't worry, I know what you're thinking," and then I opened my mouth and sucked the length of his index finger. I went slowly and then, at the tip, popped it out of my lips. "I want you to pull that fat cock out of your pants and jerk off while you watch me play with myself."

I backed up into the middle of the circle, climbed to my feet and unzipped my skirt, dropping it down to my ankles. Then I dropped down to the floor, on my back, and spread my legs open. I slipped a third finger in. I propped myself up a little bit with my left arm, keeping my eyes on Billy.

"Fuck it," Billy said. He stood up, fumbling as he undid the front of his pants. When he had them open, he pushed them down to his ankles. His cock protruded from the opening in his boxers.

"Holy shit, that thing looks dangerous," I complimented. "C'mon, now, grab it for me and pull it slow." He did so. "Tell me what you want to do to me."

Curiously, while Billy seemed just fine with pulling on his third arm in front of everyone, he was hesitant to speak.

"I know you're all thinking about what you want to do to me. I want to hear it. Tell me whatever dirty shit you're thinking about. I'm not a person, I'm an object. Objectify me."

Charles stood to my left. His shorts were still up, but he was clearly working his cock under there. Rita removed her sweater, untucking her polo in the process, and then got up from her chair. Allan was up next, just as Charles pulled his shorts down.

"Not as big as Billy's, but not much is, Chuck. What about you, Allan? Got a third big dick for me?" I was in full-on beg mode. Allan was starting to sweat when Elise let out a loud moan. I had been so fixated on Billy and Chuck's juicy members that I didn't noticed Elise and slipped a hand beneath her skirt. Allan shrugged and unzipped himself, pulling out his cock. Not as long as Chuck's, but thicker.

"You guys like this?" Rita asked, scornfully. She walked to me, bent down and grabbed the back of my head, pulling my hair. "Some dumb whore with the self-respect of a crackwhore?"

"Fuck yeah, I do," said Charles, stepping closer. Allan and Billy followed his lead, all three standing over me, looking down as I work three fingers into my cunt and Rita grips my head to the point of pain. Rita then pulled my hand off my pussy.

"No, please! I'm about to cum," I pleaded.

"Fuck you, slut. You can have it when I say you can. Clear?" Rita pulled on my hair, and I let out a small shriek.

"Yes," I agreed.

"Yes, ma'am, you mean," Rita spat back.

"Yes, ma'am," I conceded.

"Good, now we're going to turn you over because, honey, unless you've got some makeup, your face is just gonna make these boys soft. Flip!" she demanded.

"Yes, ma'am," I pouted. I turned over and stuck my ass up high in the air. Rita positioned herself over the back of my head, so that my ass sat in front of her like a desk.

"Now let's give the boys a real girl to jerk off to." Rita took off her polo, and then removed her bra. The reason Rita was so well-liked, despite her icy persona, was that she had an amazing rack. Like, natural, big titties that almost looked fake. "You boys like what you see?" Rita asked.

They grunted. They liked it.

"Okay, you can fuck yourself again, just tell the boys what you are," Rita requested.

"I'm your cum dumpster," I admitted.

I slipped three fingers back into my pussy and couldn't stop. In the quiet of the library you could hear my splashing and squishing in my pussy, faster and faster, until I squirted all over Rita and the boy's legs.

"Oh, fuck, that felt good!" I screamed.

"You boys gonna come for us or what?" Rita asked. Elise moaned approval from her chair, still enjoying the show. Charles was first, lowering himself down to Rita's level. She presented herself for him by pushing her fat breasts together and licking her lips suggestively. Charles exploded, six or more long, thick ropes of cum. I heard them thud down on her skin.

"Allan, come on, baby. Spray me down," Rita almost begged for it. She was loving this as much as I was. Allan stepped forward, releasing another rain of jizz down, more long, thick ropes than before.

Billy still stood, cock in hand, in no rush.

"Make her clean you up," he directed.

Rita reached down and grabbed my hair, bringing me eye-to-tit. "You hungry, slut?"

I nodded.

"Clean me up," she ordered, and I obeyed. I lapped up their seed greedily. I lingered on her erect nipples as I slurped, hearing her let slip a small moan. I was almost done before Rita pulled my head back.

"What do you want to see, Elise?" Rita looked in her direction. Allan and Charles were grabbing their things and on their way out, apparently feeling ashamed. As they left, Elise answered.

"I want Billy to fuck her ass," she said.

"Huh? No, it's too big," I said. I'd never had anything in my ass, let alone something like what Billy was packing.

"Did anyone ask for your opinion, bitch?" Rita countered.

"No, ma'am," I said.

"That's right. Dogs don't talk, so why would you?" she said.

"Is it gonna hurt?" I asked her. I didn't know what to expect.

"Why the fuck would I care?" She said with a crooked smile. She pushed my head to the ground. "Spread your cheeks, let Billy get a look at that asshole of yours."

I reached behind myself and pulled them apart. Rita spit onto my butthole and slipped a finger in.

"Bitch is tight, Billy," she reassured him. Elise then crawled over next to Rita, and I could smell her juices between her legs. "She's all yours."

Billy crouched down, and I felt the tip of his massive cock touch my asshole. I whimpered and Rita slapped my ass, firmly. I cried out and she did it again. I stifled my next yelp.

"Stupid bitch doesn't know her place," Rita said.

Billy started pushing his cock in. He started working it in and out, slowly widening my anus.

"Fuck, Billy, no need to be so gentle with it. Cram this slut's hole shut." Rita laughed, Elise moaned. I pleaded with him to be careful.

"Please, it hurts. It really hurts," I begged. Rita grabbed my hair from beneath her, twisted it back so I could just barely see Billy next to Elise behind me.

"Don't you want Billy to like you? Don't you want him to feel good, whore?" Rita said.

"Yes, but—" Rita slapped my ass again.

"Do you have an opinion, slut?" Rita asked.

"No," I replied.

"And why not?" Rita pushed. And so did Billy.

"Unh. Because I'm just a fuck doll."

"Right. So apologize to Billy and tell him what you want," Rita demanded. Rita twisted my hair more, pushing my face backwards to see Billy a little clearly, enough to make eye contact.

"I'm sorry, Billy. I want you to rape my asshole." And that was all he needed.

Billy let all inhibition go and started forcing his hammer downward. He pulled back a little only to push back harder.

"Scream, bitch!" Rita laughed. I screamed.

My asshole was gaping open as Billy started to pound rhythmically. Rita stood up and watched as Elise positioned herself in front of me, pushing my face into her pussy. I could barely breathe and was starting to lose some feeling in my ass as Billy continued his assault on my asshole.

"How does that feel, bitch?" Billy snarled.

"It hurts," I weakly whimpered.

"I'm gonna cum right in your slimy asshole you piece of shit," Billy said.

"Please cum in my asshole," I begged.

"Who's a piece of shit," Rita shouted down at me.

"I am. I'm a piece of shit."

That was about enough to push both Billy and Elise over the top. Elise squirted right into my mouth as Billy piledrove himself deep into my asshole.

"Unnngghh!" Billy grunted, filling my asshole up with sperm. He pulled out, and I collapse onto my side, shaking all over.

"Thanks for that, slut." Billy said as he pulled his pants up. Elise gathered herself and followed Billy out.

Rita threw my skirt at me. "Get your shit together, whore. You're gonna be my new little dog. My human cock-cushion. Do you like the way that sounds?"

I nodded, meekly.

"Good. We're gonna have some fun this year."