Gushing Greta Ch. 03

Story Info
"A Fist, Some Dicks, and a Deal", or, Greta gets a pass.
3.8k words
4.43
62k
26
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gathered myself and left the library. I wiped some cum that was trickling out of my asshole and down the inside of my thigh. I stuck my hand out and wiped it on the wall as I walked down the hallway.

"You're going to be my dog." Rita hung behind as everyone else left, and was giving me a ride home. "Do what I say, and don't whine or protest."

"What if I don't want to follow orders?" I challenged. I actually wanted this, but I needed to hear her say it. She smirked.

"You belong to me now. You're property. Property doesn't have opinions or thoughts," she said as she raised her right hand to my mouth, "and property doesn't have agency." Then, without warning, she took her four fingers and shoved them into my mouth. She was pushing them in as deep as she could. I gagged as I felt her nails scratch their way towards my esophagus. Then she pulled her hand out, thick ropes of saliva stretching from her hand like the way cheese pulls away from pizza in commercials. She held it up, and then with her left hand, roughly grabbed my hair from the back of my head, using the leverage to forcefully turn me around. She held me up against a row of lockers.

"Arch your back. Stick your ass out," she ordered. I complied and she threw back my skirt and, still holding my head against the lockers, put her right hand on my pussy. Her drool-covered hand on my wet snatch sent shivers racing up my spine. "Have you ever been fisted?" I shook my head. She took two or three fingers and started penetrating my cunt slow, but powerfully. She then cupped her hand and started twisting it into me.

"Ow. Ow! I think my pussy is too tight. I don't know," I said. She responded my slamming my head into the lockers.

"Shut the fuck up!" she shrieked at me.

"I'm sorry!" I apologized. She slammed my head into the lockers once more.

"Don't be sorry, be quiet! Dumbest dog I've ever owned." She kept twisting her fist into me, and I could start to feel it break through. I held my mouth as tightly shut as possible, trying not to make too much noise as she painfully corkscrewed her hand into my axe-wound.

"C'mon, take it you bitch. Push down!" she demanded. She was right on the cusp, so I put my hands on the cold metal lockers in front of me and pushed backwards. When she felt me push, she thrusted harder and I felt her knuckles drag across the threshold of my vagina, and then I eased down onto her wrist. Her whole fist inside me.

"Oh yeah, you're such a fucking whore," Rita spoke directly into my ear. The feeling was intense. She pushed and pulled her fist, and the sensation of her wrist sliding in and out of me with her fist rubbing the roof my vagina was overwhelming.

"Holy fuck, that's amazing. Fuck me! Fist fuck me harder!" I screamed in ecstasy. She was buried in my cunt up to the middle of her forearm, pushing and pulling fervently. I couldn't see or hear anything. I was being fucked silly.

Rita was down on her knees now, giving her a better angle to pulverize my sodden cunt. I was moaning in a voice deeper than I've ever even spoken with. I thought I was going to pass out.

"Fuck. I'm gonna cum," I managed through a delirious haze. She gave me a few more quick pumps and then, right before I couldn't stand it, pushed in as deep as I could. Nearly up to her elbow.

"Ooohh, gguuuhhh. Fugging goddamnit." I couldn't form words. And then she pulled her arm out, and I just fucking exploded. My legs started quivering as I squirted out of my pussy like someone just broke open an hydrant. Rita laughed. I tried to grab onto something in front of me, to steady myself. Rita shoved four fingers back into my drenched pussy, found the roughest spot inside of me, and started hammering away like a goddamn jackrabbit.

"Oh shit, fuck, fuck, fucking fuck!" Rita started laughing like a child that just got a new toy as I continued to gush my cunt juice all over her.

My legs buckled, sending me to the floor in an epileptic fit. I tried to speak but could only manage a single low moan that poured from my throat like a siren. My legs shook and I held onto my pussy like I had sprung a leak.

I settled down, curling into a fetal position with the biggest smile on my face.

"Get up, we've gotta go," Rita ordered, nudging me with her feet. I climbed to my feet, slowly, and followed Rita outside. "You get in the back." I climbed into the backseat and did all I could to stay awake. I was drained.

At some point I made it home and got into my bed. My parents weren't around, I think they had a dinner date or something, so I didn't need to worry about fielding questions regarding my outfit.

I was lying in bed, about to slip away into the night, when I heard my cell phone buzzing. I picked it up and looked at the caller ID.

'My Mistress', it read.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Do you have a pen and paper?" It was Rita.

"Uh, yeah, I think so," I said as I grabbed a notebook and a pen from my nightstand.

"Good, because I imagine your retarded whore brain won't remember anything I say otherwise," she continued. "Tomorrow, at school, you'll wear the same thing you wore yesterday. Don't wash it. I hope it smells like cum, that'd be a plus. And no bra, no panties."

Well, fuck.

"Okay, but I just got in trouble with the Principal for wearing it today," I replied.

"I don't fucking care. Not my problem," she snipped back. "Aside from wardrobe, there are some other basic rules. First, if anyone asks to see your pussy or your tits, you show them. Second, if anyone asks you to fuck, you do it. Blow jobs, butt sex, fisting, etc. You're basically a fleshlight that someone built a person around. And the last thing, and this is important, if you significantly disobey me or break those rules, I will punish you. And I'm good at punishing people. So think about how good I would be punishing a dog." She hung up.

I don't know what the fuck I'm going to do about the principal.

---------------------

The next morning, I woke up and showered before putting on my uniform from the day before. I looked in the mirror and, while it wasn't see through, there was no mistaking my tits. A cold breeze and I'd being poking through. The skirt seemed to cover enough of pussy that I'd just have to careful not to bend over too often.

The thing about this arrangement is that I want it and don't want it simultaneously. It'd be great to be a normal girl, but I also have this insatiable craving to be dominated and humiliated.

I left the house quickly to catch a bus. I waited at the stop in the cold weather with no jacket. I couldn't decide if Rita would be upset if I had one, but I figured it was best not to test her. So I waited in the cold.

The bus pulled up and, right away, I could see all the other students looking over me. I climbed aboard and walked down the aisle to find a seat. I could feel the boys pore over my body with lust, and several girls shot my ugly looks. A few envious glances.

I found a seat in the back. A couple of burn-outs sat in front of me. The bus rolled forward, merging back into traffic.

"Hey, forgot to put something on before you left the house?" One of the kids in front of me, I think his name was Scotty, had turned around to face me, looking down at me. Not particularly attractive, but was in good shape. His friend turned around shortly after him. Not sure of his name. Ronald? A rotund kid that wheezed when he was out of breath, smelled funny, and had been mostly a loner until he started smoking pot last summer.

"What do you mean?" I was playing coy, seeing where it went.

"Everyone can see your nipples," said Ronald, snorting as he laughed uncomfortably. We were the only students in the back section of the bus, so I was feeling courageous. Nervous energy. Who knew what the rest of the day would be like. Might as well have some fun while I still can. I gave a goofy 'oh really?' look and pulled my shirt down, like I was straightening it out. I was just making myself stand out a little more.

"Do you like them?" I asked both of them, looking in Ronald's eyes and then back to Scotty. Ronald's face went bright red and Scotty was practically foaming at the mouth.

"I mean, uh, y'know, I couldn't get a great look before," Scotty stammered.

"Oh, okay," I replied with a smile. I looked down upon my 34C breasts, running my hands over them for the boys, pushing them up and showing them off. I looked back at them. "Do you want to see them?" I offered. They both nodded. I bit my lip and winked at them, patting down the empty seats on either side of me.

They practically stumbled over themselves to get back there with me. Scotty sat between me and the window while Ronald sat on the end, his body leaking over the edge, no doubt. I sunk down a little in my seat, giving them a better view. I pulled up my shirt up over my head and took it off completely. Their jaws were dragging the floor. I ran my hands over my perky tits, tweaking my nipples in the process. Then, when I'm sure they were about to jizz in their boxers, I grabbed Ronald's right hand and Scotty's left, sat them down on the tit nearest them.

"Holy shit, bro," Ronald exclaimed under his labored breathing. I thought I heard some other students a few seats down murmuring about something, and even though they weren't able to see the good stuff, I would be surprised if most of that bus didn't know what was going on.

They both played with them fairly timidly, likely trying not to ruin this tremendous fortune they'd fallen into. I ran my hand down their thighs, pulling them closer to me. My hands wandered, finding their crotches.

"Oooh, are you boys getting hard for me?" I asked as I squeezed when my hands found their cocks. Scotty was a little above average, and Ronald a little below. Nothing I couldn't work with. Their hands started fondling me more aggressively. I found their zippers and pulled them open. I had to put in some effort to wish Ronald's out, but Scotty's cock popped out and said hello right away.

"Am I a bad girl, boys?" I asked, putting on my pouty face.

"Yeah, yeah, real bad girl," Scotty answered.

I pumped slowly, knowing they were liable to blow at any second. Ronald closed his eyes and fondled, it was adorable. Scotty was thick and I enjoyed feeling the weight of his cock in my hand. I could tell they were getting close, and the school bus was on the last leg of the route.

"You boys wanna cum on my tits?" I proposed. They both got excited looks on their face, like I just gave them both $100.

The boys scrambled onto their knees in the seat, pointing their dicks at my chest. Ronald pumped frantically, wheezing, sweat dripping from his forehead. Scotty jerked quickly, putting a hand on the seat to steady himself. I pushed my tits together, biting my lips and gave them my best "starved for cum" eyes. Ronald blew first, spurting across my tits with an average sized load. He then quickly buckled himself up and moved back into his seat. Scotty was just about there, too, so I pushed myself closer to him. He aimed his cock downward, unleashing a thick, velvety ropes of hot jizz all over my chest. He keeps pumping, trying to push all out all of the cum he could muster. I didn't have a towel, so I started rubbing all of this cum into my tits and skin like lotion. I'd clean up inside.

Scotty let his cock dangle above me when he was done, still hard as a rock. I sat up a little, moved my head forward and slowly pushed as much of his cock as I could into my mouth. Then I pulled back, let it pop out of my mouth. He thumped on my cheeks a few times, and then the bus rolled into its stop.

"You're gonna be late for class," I giggled.

"Fuck, you're one nasty bitch," he replied.

"I just love a nice dick in the morning. Gets my day going," I said as he put himself back together, climbed over me and grabbed his stuff to leave. Ronald and Scotty high-fived, looked back at me once and then took off down the aisle. I put my shirt back, licked my fingers clean and then followed them out.

--------------

It took all of three class periods before I heard my name called.

"Greta Greggs, please report to the Principals office."

A few boys that sat in the back had been whispering about me, within earshot, all class period. When I stood up, I looked at them and then, as I turned to walk out, I quickly lifted my skirt up and gave them a peek.

I was turning into an incredibly depraved slut and I was loving it. It was like freedom, doing exactly what I wanted, when I wanted.

I entered into lobby of the main office.

"Have a seat there, Principal Sankey will be right with you," said the secretary.

I found my chair and thought about what I would need to do. Would it work? Sankey was an attractive older man. Sturdy with a tree-trunk torso. You could tell from the way his shirts fit that he was in great shape. I could feel myself getting wet as I thought about how large his cock must be.

And then his office door opened, and Rita walked out. She didn't say anything, just smiled and winked before exiting.

"Greta, my office," demanded Sankey.

I marched in behind him. He held the door open as I took my seat. Then he shut it, walking back to his desk. He sat down, looked over me. I could feel my shirt sticking to the cum dried on my chest. I wondered if he could tell.

"I assume you know why you're here, because this flamboyant disregard for dress code policy can only be construed has intentional," he explained.

"I'm sorry, I know I'm being bad," I responded, pouty lips and some fluttering eyelashes. He just smirked.

"What happened to the sweater I gave you yesterday?" he wondered.

"It got dirty," I said, coyly.

"We're strict about dress code, and I was cutting you a break yesterday. But if you're going to keep doing this, I'll have to explore punishment options," he said.

"All the boys and girls say I'm a slut," I replied, catching him off guard.

"Well, Greta, that's the kind of thing people start to wonder when they see someone so scantily clad. Especially in a setting like this," he told me.

"But if it's just because of my clothes," I said, pausing to pull up my skirt and lift my legs and spread. "Why am I so wet all the time?"

Sankey was frozen. I stuffed my right hand into my mouth and then lowered it into my pussy. You could hear it squish in the silence of the office.

"Greta, you have to stop," he said unconvincingly.

"If you let me wear this outfit, I'll do stuff for you. To you," I pleaded. "Sometimes, when I'm bored in class, I slip my hand down here like this—"

"Great, please," he tried to interrupt.

"And think about you and your hard body and your big, fat, black dick," I cooed.

"Greta, this is inappropriate. I recommend—"

"Is it big and fat like I thought, Mr. Sankey?" I said, ignoring his pleas.

"Greta, stop," he demanded.

I stood up, letting my skirt fall back down. Let him think I was done. Then I walked to his door and locked it.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

With my back to him, I slowly peeled my shirt off my body. I then bent forward, lowering my skirt over my young, bubble butt. I turned to him, naked as the day I was born. He continued to protest as I sauntered to him, passing his desk and then lowering myself to my knees in front of him. He was protesting, but still turned his chair to face me. I placed my hands on either of his thighs, crawling closer.

"Come on, you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours, right?" I suggested. I found his cock, hard as a rock through his pants. I heard him grunt as I gripped it. I could tell it was massive, as I'd thought.

Then he reached down, unzipped his pants and produced the biggest dick I'd ever seen. Ten inches, at least. Thick as my forearm. I licked my lips as he slowly pumped it, priming it for me.

"Oh, Mr. Sankey, I'm glad we could see eye to dick on this," I giggled.

Then he grabbed my face roughly, squeezing my cheeks together forcefully. He pulled me close, face to face.

"Call me daddy, slut," he ordered. I nodded.

"Of course, daddy," I agreed.

"Open your mouth, and don't close it," he demanded. I complied, dropping my jaw open. Then he stood in front of me, guiding his cock into my mouth.

It didn't fit, not even a little bit. He gripped my head and forced me down as much as I could go. Leaving my mouth open was causing drool to pool inside of my mouth. It slopped up against his cock, dripping down my chin and ending up on my chest. I pushed my tits together to catch as much as I could. I bobbed back and forth, not really fitting more than an inch inside. A puddle of saliva was forming beneath me as it leaked from between my tits and down my belly.

He pulled out of my mouth, and pulled my head backwards, so that my face was looking toward the ceiling. Then his cock was above my face, and he pushed it all over, wiping spit all across, smearing make up and lipstick. He thumped it on my cheeks, which felt like someone dropped a football on me.

"Stand up, baby," he said. I obeyed. He turned my so that I was facing his desk. He smacked my ass. "Bend over."

"Yes, daddy," I said. "Are you gonna give me big dick of yours, daddy?"

"Is that what you want?" he asked. He massaged my ass cheeks, spreading them apart as I arched my back, giving him a good look at my sopping gash. "Beg me for it."

"Please, daddy, give me that big, black dick," I pleaded. "I'm aching for that big dick of yours, daddy."

I felt him press the head of his cock at my pussy. The head alone barely fit, but he started to push. I took my hands and spread my cheeks apart.

"Take that pussy, daddy. Rape my pussy with your black dick." That's all he needed to hear, and he started aggressively pushing his cock back and forth. I felt pangs of pain as he awkwardly crammed himself inside my hot snatch. "You're so big daddy."

He had about half of his monster buried in my pussy when he started really thrusting. My ass slapped against him as he suffocated my cunt with his schlong. I gripped the edge of the desk as he plowed deeper.

"You're gonna take all of this dick, and it's gonna hurt," he warned. I started to respond but he plunged as deep as he could, and I covered my mouth so I wouldn't scream. Again and again, he ripped into me, pushing deeper with every stroke. I felt my pussy expand around his thick, veiny cock with every shove.

"I'm almost all the way in, baby. Does that hurt?" he asked, not slowing down.

"Yes, daddy, it hurts," I admitted.

"But you fucking love it," he replied.

"Yes, daddy, give it to me," I moaned.

"You nasty fucking trash," he said with disgust.

He pounded harder and faster, and I couldn't believe there was still more dick incoming. And then, he pulled back and then, letting out a tremendous, powerful grunt, pushed his cock deep into my pussy, up to the hilt. I could feel his body shake as he unleashed his load deep into my cunt. He gave me some long, powerful thrusts as he emptied himself out in my hole. He unsheathed and I squirted out towards him, my body convulsing in orgasm.

"Fuck, now I have to change. You got your whore juice all over me," he said.

"I'm sorry, daddy. You just fucked me so good," I moaned.

"Get your clothes on and get to class," he ordered.

I stumbled to my clothes by the door, feeling some of his cum drip down my leg. He tossed me a hand towel, remembering that I had throat slop across my face. I wiped myself up, pulled on my skirt and shirt, and started out when Rita walked right past as I opened the door.

"Ms. Crowder? C-c-can I help you?" he asked, surprised.

"No, just forgot my phone," Rita said with a smile. She grabbed her phone, which sat on a book shelf near the door. "Oh, whoops, I left the video recording this entire time. Hope my battery isn't dead!"

"That video was recording this entire time?" He was shocked, and likely scared.

12