Gushing Greta Ch. 05

Story Info
"Transfer of Property", or, Greta gets black-owned.
2.7k words
4.38
54.7k
15

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone had heard about my mini-gangbang by the time Spring semester started. It was starting to become generally known that I was the school whore. Someone actually scrawled "Whore Hound" on my locker one day. Rita laughed, wished she had thought of that. I touched myself, feeling the slight wetness between my legs. I was all in. The degradation just made everything more irresistible.

The gangbang house party was the most public I'd ever been fucked. Rita seemed to be at least generally concerned that the more public my sex-capades became, the more likely it could put one or both of us at risk, legally speaking. Fucking outside, near a school more importantly, has gotten people on sex offender lists before, y'know?

I was obedient to Rita, but because of the risk, she wasn't making me do much. Principal Sankey had called me into his office on the first day of school, I suppose in an attempt to reinforce our understanding. He had me slobber over his cock for half an hour, no hands, until he came. I was still wearing my same ol' dirty uniform that Rita always made me wear. Now it was covered in semen stains, stiff in several parts. Sankey had me on my knees, but leaning backwards against the wall, my hands down my skirt, of course. He mostly just watched as my eighteen year old face slowly bounced up and down on his long, thick monster, spit dribbling down my mouth. Because I was leaning back, I was drooling all over the front of my shirt. He didn't care. He finished in my mouth, making me open up and show him his seed before I swallowed it all down.

Apart from this, I was in a relative dry spell. This all changed on a Monday morning, however, and I didn't even realize it yet.

There was a new kid, named Tyrone. He was tall, probably around 6'5", and ripped. Not super beefy, just very toned and muscular. He was also a troublemaker.

He wasn't technically "new", he had just gotten out of juvenile detention. Before that he was homeschooled, but when he got caught boosting cars and stealing from liquor stores, his mother decided public school might help develop a sense of purpose. Rita had overheard a teacher describing him as "sadly reinforcing an unfortunate stereotype".

After school that day, I was hanging out in the library. I don't like to go home immediately after school, which means I usually miss the bus. But there was a neighbor kid that loved giving me rides home when I wanted. He'd just wait around until I asked him for a ride home, acting like he had some other reason for staying after school that happened to always end right when I needed him.

The fact that I would usually blow him on the ride back helped, too.

I was technically his girlfriend, which I always forget. His name is Tyler, and he's kind of a dork. But he's cute enough, which helps since his dick is MAYBE average. When you aren't packing much heat, you have to at least be kind.

Anyway, because I would blow him, Tyler asked if I was his girlfriend. I shrugged and said, "Sure." Tyler apparently didn't realize, or was in denial, that I was the school fuck toy. So the fact that he wasn't bothered when he happily made a display of holding my hand in the hallway and everyone would snicker or laugh, meant that he just liked to be able to say he had a girlfriend. I mean, whatever.

So I'm in the library when Tyrone walks in, over towards the non-fiction section. It's not a big library by any means, but it's understaffed. By "understaffed" I meant that there's only one librarian, and she's usually in the back doing anything but be visible to anyone in the library.

Tyrone is looking at some books, and I kind of walk up behind him.

"That's a good one," I said.

He stops and looks at me. "You've read it?" he asks. I nod. He looks at me for a minute.

"Your shirt is disgusting," he says. "What's your name?"

"I'm Greta," I said, and hold my hand out to shake his. He just looks at my hand, extended out there in the air foolishly.

He smiles, knowingly. He learns quick.

"I've heard about you," he says.

"What have you heard?" I ask. He sets down his back pack.

"I've heard you get around," he answers.

"That's putting it lightly," I remark. Ever since I embraced this role, I've become much more bold.

"You like black guys?" he asks.

"Sure. I like any guys. Girls, too," I reply.

"You got a boyfriend?"

"No. Well, uh, actually, yes, technically. But not really. It's a thing. A casual thing, I mean," I say, awkwardly.

Just then, I hear Tyler enter the library. Apparently couldn't wait to get his dick in my mouth. I know he enters, because he starts shouting my name.

"Greta! Babe, you hear? You ready?" He's asking. I don't break eye contact with Tyrone.

"That's your boy?" he wonders.

I nod.

"His dick bigger than mine?" He asks, pulling his monstrous member out of his shorts. Principal Sankey has the biggest cock I've probably ever taken, but this thing, semi-hard, it probably about as long and nearly as thick.

I can't take my eyes off. I shake my head. He puts it back, and I whimper.

"Fuck, you can't get enough," he says, laughing.

"Greta, there you are!" Tyler says as he happens upon us. "Are you ready?"

"Uh, sure," I stammer.

"Yo, what you drive, man?" Tyrone asks him.

"Uh, well, today I'm driving my Dad's van. Beamer is in the shop," he says.

"You wanna smoke some of this green?" He replies, pulling a bag of weed from his backpack.

"Yes, let's do that!" I say, cheerily. Tyler is wary, but likes that I'm excited and agrees.

-----------------------------

Half an hour later and the three of us are all blitzed out of our minds. At least, I am. I think Tyler is too nervous around Tyrone. And Tyrone has probably plenty of experience with the stuff, so he seems to be pretty chill.

I felt warm and fuzzy all over and just wanted to be touched. I crawled closer to Tyler and started kissing him on his neck and ear.

"Hey, hey, uh, what's gotten into you, babe?" Tyler asked, nervously.

"Touch me, Tyler," I said, breathlessly. Apparently weed really turns me on. Tyler looks at Tyrone and then back at me.

"Don't mind me, man. I ain't hatin' watch some fine ass white girl gettin' her freak on," he told Tyler.

Tyler was still reluctant. They were sitting on either end of the bench seat in the back of the windowless van. I got down between Tyler's leg and rubbed the inside of his thighs, moving towards his cock.

"C'mon baby, I wanna suck you," I cooed. "Do you want to put your dick in my mouth?"

"This is inappropriate, c'mon," he pleaded.

I pulled off my filthy shirt, slowly unclasped my bra and let it fall below me. I caressed my tits for him and Tyrone. I could tell Tyler was hard, but still didn't want to give it up. That's when I hear Tyrone undo his belt and pull down his jeans, kicking them away quickly. He sat across from Tyler, whose eyes were as wide as the sun, and massaged his rock hard cock. I felt like I was drooling.

"Come over here girl, lemme feed you," he says.

"Hey, man, that's my girlfriend," Tyler said in a panic. "Greta, come on, I'm ready!" Tyler pulled his pants down, exposing his rock hard 5 inch white cock. It wasn't terribly long, but it was fairly thick given its size.

"Baby, you're so hard," I said, trying to not just shove Tyrone's cock into my cunt right away.

"Yeah, it's for you babe. You're so sexy, baby," Tyler continued to plead, like he was talking me off the ledge.

I crawled towards Tyrone, putting my hand around his giant cock. Tyler didn't say anything, but he did start touching himself.

"You like watching me touch his dick?" I asked.

"You like this shit, man? It's cool, a lot of people are into this," Tyrone added.

Tyler couldn't say anything, just started slowly pumping his cock as I jerked Tyrone.

"You see, this girl will do anything for some dick. Ain't that right?" I nodded. "And this is the biggest dick she ever seen." I nodded again. "That means, this fat-assed white girl is gonna do whatever the fuck I want. Ain't the right?" I nodded. "Say it, bitch."

"I'll do anything you want," I told him, my eyes locked onto his shaft.

"No hands." I put my hands to my side. "Tyler, get behind her and hold her hands behind her back."

Tyler hesitated.

"Motherfucker, get behind her. You deaf?" I ordered again, and Tyler complied. He gripped my wrists behind the small of my back as Tyrone pointed his enormous prick at my face.

"Dig in, whore," he told me, laughing. I lowered my head and gobbled up the top end of his cock hungrily. "That's right, gag on that dick." I could feel Tyler's cock against my bottom as I slurped up my own drool on Tyrone's erect penis.

Then I heard my phone ringing.

"Is that your phone, slut?" I answered, grunting over his dick, affirmatively. "Tyler, give me her phone."

I could tell by the sound that I was being Facetimed. And the only person that I Facetimed was Rita. Tyler gave Tyrone the phone.

"Who dis?" Tyler asked, smiling at the camera.

"This is Rita. Where is Greta?"

"Greta is busy, ho," Tyrone responded. He then turned the camera around, and I felt the illumination from the screen against my face.

"What a fucking whore. Lost track of you for one afternoon and you're off blowing some nigger," Rita said, anger in her voice. Tyrone turned it back around.

"Bitch, what was that? You got something to say to this nigger?"

"Yeah, she belongs to me. Give her up," Rita demanded.

"Tell you what, don't worry 'bout that. This bitch is mine now. You can come and find her, and maybe, if I'm feeling friendly, I'll break you off a piece of this big nigga dick. Maybe fuck some of that attitude out of you," he said, laughing. He ended the call, tossing my phone onto the couch next to him. "C'mon, deeper bitch. Tyler, grab her hair and help push her onto my cock."

Tyler grabbed my hair, apparently okay with taking orders now. I tried to push myself down as much as I could, but his cock was huge. I lifted my head back for another attempt, and Tyler started pushing me back down, getting me about halfway down his shaft.

"Aight, let her go." Tyler relented, letting me off his cock. "Tyler hold her up right, and bitch, keep your mouth open. I wanna watch that drool drip down your chin and over them fine, white titties."

Tyler held me up right, still on my knees, as I looked eye-to-eye with Tyrone. He worked his cock up and down as I felt my drool dripping off my chin. I raised my hands to my breasts, pushing them together and catching the drool as it fell.

"Yeah, I like that shit," Tyrone said. "Turn around and lemme see that fat-ass I been dreaming about." I obeyed, turning around and lifting up my skirt. Tyrone pulled at my panties, ripping them off. "On all fours, and pop that ass up for me, ho." I did as he said. Tyrone then squatted down behind me and I could feel him rubbing the tip of his johnson back and forth on my slit.

"Tell me what you want, baby?" he asked.

"I want your dick," I replied.

"You want this nigga dick, huh?" he replied.

"Yeah, bury that nigga dick in my cunt, master," I told him.

Tyrone split my pussy open wide, wider than I'd ever felt it. I screamed out. Tyrone grabbed onto my hips, pushing himself in deeper.

"Fuck, baby, that nigga dick is so big," I said, painfully. Tyler was masturbating near my head, but I could only focus on the immense mixture of pain and pleasure in my pussy.

"Fuck, this shit is tight for a white whore like you, girl," he told me.

"Ruin my pussy with your nigga dick," I told him. I could tell that he really got off on the raceplay, which was a win-win for me. Or a win-win-win considering that Tyler was about to bust just watching. I pushed myself back to meet Tyrone's thrust, feeling his cock getting deeper and deeper inside my cunt.

"Bitch, I'm gonna rip this shit in two," Tyrone said as he rode his dick behind me. Then I heard a pounding on the van outisde.

"Greta, are you in there?" It was Rita. She had found me. Terrible timing, because I was just about to squirt all over this dick.

"Ffffuccckk, I'm cuuuummming!" I said, and Tyrone pulled out just as I squirted all over the seat. I collapsed on my side, writhing in pleasure as Tyler started cumming over my face. "Oh, fuck, that was hot."

"Tyler, open that fucking door!" Tyrone ordered him, and he did, swinging it. Rita climbed in almost immediately.

"Greta, get your clothes, we're leaving--"

SLAP.

Tyrone clocked her, slapping her right across the face, sending her to the floor of the van.

"What the fuck?" Rita said, holding back tears. Tyrone grabbed her by the throat with his left hand. She swung at him, and he slapped her again with his right. This seemed to rock her pretty well.

"I'm outta here!" Tyler said, getting scared and booking it out of the van.

"This racist bitch just can't wait to have some of my nigger dick, don't you think Greta?" he asked me.

Rita looked over at me as I sat up.

"Oh yeah, you'll love it Rita," I told her. Tyrone flipped her over, pulling her tight yoga pants over her small white ass. He pushed her jacked up over her head, making it hard for her to move her arms.

"What should I do to her?" He asked me.

I reached down and started fingering myself, already soaked again at the thought of watching Rita getting railed by Tyrone's monster.

"Rape her ass, Tyrone," I told him.

Rita started to plead no, that she had never done that. Tyrone didn't care. His cock was still creamy from my pussy so he just pointed it at her poop chute and started pressing in. Rita tried to wriggle away, but to no avail. Tyrone's immense size and power held her in place. She screamed bloody murder when his cock breached her sphincter. It was hot watching his black cock disappear behind her pale cheeks. He was thrusting aggressively, not waiting to really dig himself inside her.

"Fuck this is tight. I'm gonna blow soon." Rita was whimpering with every thrust. "Tell me you want this bitch."

"I... I want it."

"C'mon, scream for this dick, whore," Tyrone raised his voice. Rita responded in kind.

"Give me this dick!"

"You can do better than that!" Tyrone thrusted harder.

"Fuck me in the ass with that nigger dick. Fuck me, fuck me! Fuck! FUCK!" Rita cried out as Tyrone buried almost the entire length down her butthole. I was cramming my fist inside my pussy as the scene unfolded. Tyrone came deep in her ass and then pulled out. He looked to me.

"Eat my seed out of her asshole, baby," he told me. I crawled over and started tonguing her asshole.

"Rita, push my cum out. Greta wants it." Rita seemed to be comatose, but I could feel her pushing. I tasted the salty semen coming out, licking and slurping it out of her asshole.

Tyrone slapped Rita's ass. "Maybe next time I'll fuck you proper." And then to me. "C'mon Greta." He threw me a sweater, and I pulled it on. It barely covered my pussy. "You're coming with me."

I went, happily.