Gutter Mouth Mother

Story Info
Mom fulfills son's extreme dirty talk fantasy.
16.5k words
307.4k
268
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A note to the readers: Anyone who is familiar with my work knows I'm a huge fan of dirty talk. I thought I'd give a warning that if you're not into verbal abuse, humiliation, degradation, and extreme dirty talk then this story is probably not for you.

*****

Ever since I was a young girl I took notice of my body at quite an early age. My attraction to boys soon fallowed and it didn't take long for me to build up the reputation as the neighborhood hussy. I could turn any basic game into something sexual in no time. The other girls hated me and it's pretty safe to say that most of my friends were boys. I hated the names that the girls, and soon their moms, were calling me but I just couldn't help myself. My appetite for any kind of sexual attention was insatiable.

I broke a lot of hearts in high school as my body grew into itself and I broke up a few friendships too. I hated the path I was going down and even when I tried to turn off the charm to save hearts and friendships the guys just kept on coming. I was a one woman wrecking crew. But deep down I've always had this inner primal sexual she demon that I just can't seem to tame.

I had my son at the young age of 20 with a guy that was nothing more than a bad boy personality and a broken condom. He was the one who really broadened and woke up my ferocious and devilish sexual behavior. We didn't really date that long, especially once he found out I was pregnant but in that short time I discovered my inner whore in ways I kind of knew were inside of me but hoped would always stay dormant.

My parents didn't take the news very well but they knew what a little tramp I was from childhood so I think they had mentally prepared for a grandchild well before I broke the news to them. Sadly broken condom boy wanted nothing to do with raising a child and although I cursed him at first, I didn't blame him later on in life. My parents were there for me and helped me raise my son with loving open arms. I never took to the married life. I was always afraid of breaking more hearts and my dad was enough of a role model and positive male influence on my son as any random man could have been and I appeased my empty loneliness with no strings dating and kept my inner whore satisfied.

Despite not growing up with an actual father, and thanks to my dad's guidance, my son turned out to be a pretty normal young man. He got into a little trouble as a kid but nothing that made him into a menace to Society. Besides my dad, he's been the most stable man in my life and I love him with all my heart. So much love in fact that when I started seeing how much of a handsome man he was developing into I noticed a jealous and possessive streak in me when girls started to also take an interest in him. This was "my" man, that "I" raised from birth and I wasn't about to loose him to some little jezebel cheerleader bitch. Shit, I was that bitch. I know all about that bitch. But I also know growing young boys are filled with eager hormones looking to fuck anything that moves or doesn't move like tube socks, couch cushions, and one day even his mommy's panties as I discovered in the laundry.

Holy fuck, this kid needs to get laid but what was I going to do? I didn't want to embarrass him and bring up my little discoveries of his sexual releases so I made up one of my dresser drawers with panties he could use for that purpose. This went on for a month or so until one day when I went into his room to clean, I accidentally bumped into his desk and his computer screen popped on. It was a full on porn site with several open tabs at the top. To my shock they were all on mommy porn. I was not prepared for this.

My mom was always my rock growing up, my grand parents were great too but she was the one who picked me up when I was down and always made me feel better. I've always had a special place in my heart for her. As I started getting older my dreams started to get stranger and stranger. Certain girls at school were in my dreams and even some of my female teachers. Of course this lead to morning wood that lead to the greatest discovery of all, masturbation.

So night dreams soon became day dreams and girls my own age were replaced by more mature older women. For the life of me I don't know why but there was something about older women that fascinated me. Now I'm eighteen and still all I masturbate to is older mature women. I had some good looking P.E. teachers and this one English teacher Miss Vallon. She would always sit up on the desk and cross her legs. For a split second I could catch a glimpse of her panties and she had these great legs.

Now this is where it gets weird and even a little sick but one day when I was passing my mom's room I peeked in on her taking a shower, I felt a jolt in my cock and ran to my room to try and expunge the image from my mind. But the more it tried to erase it, the harder my dick got. Even at 38 years old her ass was still firm and she had a nice rack, probably a "C" cup or bigger. Some of my best guy friends had teased that she was hot but I never took notice until that shower shot. Was I going crazy? Did I actually have a thing for my mom?

I had already discovered porn on the web but I was compelled to look into any and all mom/son stuff. And sure enough, there was tons of it. Some claiming to be amateur "real" mom and son sex, some was acting roleplay but all of it was so god damn erotic. I must have gone through a weeks worth of tube socks in just a few nights, jacking off to mommy porn. Then when I ran out of socks I turned to something totally taboo, my mom's panties. I only took a few so as not to raise suspicion but the act of bringing my penis closer to my mom's vagina made it very naughty indeed.

Some of the porn vids I watched had some women that talked very VERY dirty to their son's. Now all my key word searches are dirty talking moms or any possible combinations of those words. I'm obsessed with it. Lately I find myself closing my eyes and picturing my mom saying those nasty filthy words to me. Fuck man, I was going down a dark and dirty road and I had no idea why or where these sick taboo urges were coming from.

The panty raid to my dresser drawer was one thing but the major red flag was those mommy porn sites on my son's computer. This was beyond an older woman fetish, this was a son craving his mom. Why else would he be looking at such things? Maybe he had a fascination with incest but not necessarily his actual mother. "Crap", I said out loud. How could I approach this? It had to be handled with care. I loved my son very much and would do anything to spare his embarrassment. But this was something that could not just be swept under the rug. The longer it went on, the bigger and more difficult the situation would become. I had to do something. Maybe a test. Maybe a somewhat provocative outfit would do the trick? A push-up bra and low cut top. Some tight fitting pants, all I could do was try it and see what happened.

As I went to bed that night I couldn't help but think of what my pent up hormonal son was looking at on his computer at that very moment. More mommy porn to be sure. As I dwelt on it I suddenly felt my channel flood with moisture and my clitoris became engorged. My nipples also became hard as number 2 pencil erasers. My hand made it's way to my soaking wet cunny and I let out a sigh as I made slow circles with my fingers. My other hand began flicking and massaging my erect nipples. The thought of my handsome young man in the very next room masturbating to mommy porn was too much to suppress my inner sex demon. My fire has always been strong and now I was really being put to the test. Oh shit, oh fuck, I'm cuuuuuming.

I bit my lip to stifle any noise but in all honesty I am normally a very loud and vocal sex partner, thanks to my son's father. He was the one who made me into a super kinky perverted lover. When we had sex we would say the dirtiest nastiest things to each other. I loved it. And the raunchier it got the more intense our orgasms became. Oh sweet jesus, did I just masturbate to thoughts of my son? Oh my god, I am going down a dark and dirty road.

The next morning I got up at the usual time to make breakfast for the both of us and I decided to put operation "hot clothes" into action. I got to the kitchen before my son and began some bacon and eggs. It was a Saturday morning so I let him sleep in and allowed the smell of breakfast do the waking for me.

I woke up to the smell of cooked bacon and the sounds of spatulas, pots, and pans. Could there be a better way to wake up? Also knowing that it was a Saturday and no school was a bonus. I normally sleep naked so I slipped on a pair of sweatpants and groggily walked towards the kitchen. Just before I walked through the open doorway I got a look at what my mom was wearing and her ass was on full display, accentuated by a pair of tight spandex. When she turned I got another view of her tits in a low cut shirt and I had an instant hard on that was all too visible through my sweatpants. Before I could turn and make any necessary adjustments she looked up and spotted me. I made a beeline for my usual chair at the table and helped myself to a glass of oj saying, "Good morning mom", in the process.

My first glance was straight to his crotch to see the tell all hard on and prove my suspicions. He thought he was faster than my eyes and that would have been true if it weren't for the fact that I was prepared to look for exactly that tell all. And it was amazingly stiff and oh what an impressive bulge it was. But was this just normal teen age morning wood or did I just bust him taking in his mother's ample curves. If it was just typical morning wood that he woke up to then why didn't he take care of that before he walked into the kitchen? And also why the big rush to the table? Was he that thirsty for a glass of orange juice?

"Good morning sweetheart. Sleep ok?"

"Yeah, great."

"My my, aren't we thirsty this morning. That was quite a rush to the table."

"Oh uhh, no."

"No?"

"I mean, yes."

"Yes?... Well what is it honey? Yes you're thirsty or no, you weren't rushing?" I purposely cornered him then smiled at his discomfort.

"I... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to rush but yes I was thirsty." I began to drink slowly to keep the need from talking. I really fucking blew that one. What an idiot I am. Did she see it? Did she catch a glimpse of the still raging hard on I have. Change the fucking subject you moron. "Is that bacon I smell? Sure smells good."

"Yes baby, and I have eggs on the way." Did he think he's so smart as to change the subject on me? You've got to get up much earlier to outsmart this fox. I think I need to have a better look at that hard on. "Uh honey, could you please reach up here and grab a couple of plates for us? They're just out of reach for me." But first, let's get a look at the panic on his face.

Fuck! What do I do? She wants me to get up and get the plates. And the longer I sit here the more she's gonna know something's up. My cock that is. FUCK!

"Is everything okay baby?"

"Yeah, the plates. You know mom, how about some paper plates? Then you won't have to worry about washing them. Aren't they right next to you in the pantry?" WHY WONT THIS FUCKING HARD ON GO AWAY. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!! I smiled at her.

Oh that sneaky little bastard. Trying to out fox the fox. "Oh honey, you're so sweet. I'm already going to be doing dishes so what's a couple of more plates?" I smiled right back. Check and mate my friend.

BITCH! Bitch, bitch, bitch. Wait, ah ha. That's it. "Mom, the eggs. They're going to burn." She turned her back to me to look at the eggs and I sprang to the dish cabinet just above her but she was in the way, but fuck, no time. I reached up to grab the plates and as I did my totally swollen cock plunges full into her ass crack. Shit!

I couldn't suppress an audible intake of air as my son crashed full into my back side, lodging his 'hard for his mom' teen cock between my ass cheeks. I could practically feel every vain on his massive member like the blind reading brail. His flimsy sweatpants against my tight thin spandex were not leaving anything to the imagination and my channel was instantly flooded with wetness. It was all over in seconds but I could swear that he lingered and may even have gotten up on his tippy toes for an extra added little ride up my ass valley. It was all I could do not to push back and really send his throbber in deeper. However, my question was answered and then some, so I allowed him safe passage back to the table with my back remained turned. "Thank you baby, that was really... helpful."

"Sure thing mom, umm... I really need to use the bathroom before I eat. I'll be right back."

"Okay sweetie, eggs will be done when you get back."

I put the plates on the table, walked quickly but not at a dead run to the bathroom. Get there, close the door, and lock it.

I turned off the burner to the eggs, fallowed him to the bathroom on cats feet to the bathroom door.

I let out a sigh and mutter under my breath, "You idiot."

I placed my ear to the door and held my breath and thought I heard, "You idiot. You stupid stupid idiot."

"You stupid stupid idiot." I ran the faucet and splashed some water on my face. Then I gave myself a nice firm slap across my face. Something's got to get rid of this hard on.

I heard running water then a slap. And then two more.

I gave myself two more and then, finally, FINALLY, I could feel it going limp. I let out another sigh and flushed the toilet.

I heard him sigh and then the toilet flushed. Again on cats feet I quickly made my way back to the kitchen just in time to spatula up some eggs and put them on the plates.

I walked back in, soft as cooked spaghetti but kept my eyes down. No need to have a repeat performance. For the rest of breakfast I am gonna keep my eyes on my plate or anywhere else but her.

"Honey, your face, it's all red. Is that a hand print on your face?"

"What? It's red? That's weird." I dove into the eggs and filled my mouth with a nice big mouthful to extinguish the conversation. At least on my end.

"Yeah and there's a distinct hand print on your cheek."

"Muy don mo", I said with a mouthful. Then shoveled more eggs in before the last mouthful was gone.

"Well, alright. I guess it's nothing." I said with a slight smile. "By the way, you haven't seen any of my underwear accidentally mixed in with your socks have you?" I watched as scrambled eggs came rocketing out of his nose and his eyes were tearing fallowed by a seizure of coughing. "Oh honey, are you alright? You mustn't eat so quickly. Here, drink some more orange juice", I handed him his glass with another hidden smile. This game was fun.

This fucking sucks. I take back what I said about could there be a better way to wake up on a Saturday morning. For christ's sake, can this breakfast get any worse? I need this to be over. I just want to finish my food and go back to my room.

"So, what have you got planned for today baby?"

"Uhh, not sure. Probably get dressed and go see what Jacob's up to. I heard he got a new camera drone with a wireless wrist watch control."

"A new camera what, with a what watch control? Can you explain that in 'mom' language please?"

"It's this sort of flying helicopter robot that is linked to his watch and fallows him around like a puppy dog and films everything. We might take our skateboards to the skatepark and hang out."

"Wow, you kids with your modern toys these days. Well, have fun."

"Okay mom, thanks for breakfast. I think I'm gonna get dressed and get going. We'll probably grab a slice at Grecko's later and I'll be home for dinner sometime tonight."

"You'll be home by 6:00 young man."

"6:30"

"6:15, and not a minute later."

"Okay mom." At last, get me out of this kitchen. I got up to leave and hear.

"Stop, aren't you forgetting something?"

I turn to see her tapping the side of her face indicating a kiss on her cheek. I walk over and leaned in when she pulls a fast one and quickly turns her head to intercept my lips with hers. She must have licked them cuz they were wet with moisture. As quick as I could pull away I felt her tongue slip out ever so slightly against my lips for a millisecond. She laughed in a teasing 'Ahh ha. Got ya that time' kinda way but I was positive she tried to slip me some tongue. But it happened so quick it was hard to be sure. I smiled awkwardly in return to her prank but there was a look in her eyes that was complete mischief. Am I ever going get out of this kitchen and into the safety of my room? I turn to walk away only to hear snickering from my mom. 20 seconds dude, and you'll be in your room. 10, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... Freedom.

As I listened for his door to close I took a sip of my coffee and the dirty girl spoke right up saying, 'Well, that was a nice hard cock. When do we get to feel that fucking monster for real?'

'Shut up you bitch, he's my son. And by the way, there's only me. There is no we.'

'You know, you keep saying that and yet here I am, still here. Face it, your son has a major boner for you. And I want to feel that thing thrusting in and out till he bursts his dam. Like it or not I'm not going anywhere so you may as well get any ideas of shutting me out over and done with. Besides, he failed the fucking test. That wasn't a Twinkie he shoved up your ass crack in case you didn't notice, that was a god damn salami and you know it. And what was up with that extra little shove he gave you. He was practically dry humping you like a fucking dog. Wake up bitch, your kid wants to bone you. How much more proof do you fucking need. HE'S WATCHING MOMMY PORN ON THE FUCKING COMPUTER!'

'Shut up, shut UP, SHUT UUUUUUP!' I gulped down the last of my coffee and began in on the dishes. 'And the next time you try and stick your tongue in my son's mouth, I'll fucking bite it off.'

'Okay bitch, calm down. I was just trying to get a little taste. One little taste.'

I got dressed, grabbed my board, and flew out the door as fast as I could. The only thing on my mind was putting as much distance as possible from my place. WHAT THE FUCK?! Did that just happen? Did I just dry smash my mom's ass? My mom's sweet, firm, juicy ass? God that felt good. Her luscious globes surrounding my cock, accepting me in like a warm hug from heaven. I'm not going to lie that I couldn't resist a little extra curricular tippy toe action.

'But that was a risky move bro. You've got some big balls to pull off that move dude. But I have to say, way to go man. That definitely took some stones. But what I want to know is, why was she dressed that way? I've never seen her dressed that way for breakfast. She's usually in slippers and a robe and you're lucky if you get a little ankle. And let's revisit this whole tongue thing you're on the fence about. That was definitely her tongue you felt. Was that an accident on her part? Turning in to meet your lips is totally her. Good ol prankster mom. That I get, but if that tongue was on purpose... that is something else altogether.'

'I get that, but let's just say for the sake of argument that the tongue "was" on purpose and she did dress sexy to try and get me hard... then that would mean that she has a thing for me and that can not be true. It simply can not be true.'

'But... but, but, but wait a minute, what about the panty comment. She has to know about the missing panties?'

'First of all that was not a comment, that was a question. An innocent inquiry about some missing underwear. That proves nothing.'

'Well, just the same, you better mellow out on the panty raids bro. You're gonna get caught and then you'll have some explaining to do.'

'You could be right. It's time to put a stop to that. They're soft and all but it's not worth the risk.'