Guy Biz

Story Info
Devin discovers a holistic personal product.
997 words
3.38
5.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Devin yawns, uncrossing his legs on the futon. He's gone commando in sweat pants and things are a bit... sticky. He doesn't think too much about it, and leaves for the mall.

He saunters into the holistic, natural store, oddly called Fuzzy Stuff. The sales girl is cute, a petite ginger named Kelly. Her eyes seem all knowing and zen. She directs him to the salt lamps, but he notices some interesting men's personal products along the way. She does not embarrass him, but leaves him to browse. "Oh, I swear by Guy Biz" a man tells him. He decided to purchase a box. The secret is in the herbal preparation. Essential oils of rosemary and sweet orange combine with a few emollients, moisturizers, and secret ingredients. The discreet, masculine packaging signals that this product is for the guys. At he makes his purchase, he even feels a bit self conscious and sexy, like he was buying condoms. "Let me know how this works for you." He hopes to have something to talk about!

The directions tell him to apply liberally to his male parts three times a day, especially at bedtime. He uses the included wipe and applies from a generous tube. He must wear the included herbal boxer briefs on the first night. The scent is something between lemon grass and basil. He feels more aware of his penis and it seems that he is aroused, but, looking down, he is actually not erect. His scrotum tightens, as if he had a full erection. The skin on the entire area feels more sensitive and the increased blood flow makes him feel light headed, yet relaxed. Lying there, he can't help but feel the urge to touch himself. He gets the great idea to use Guy Biz as lube, although that isn't the intended use. His cock responds to even the lightest touch and his foamy white load takes him by surprise. He grabs a clean sex towel and wipes off, his eight inches of man meat still not deflated. He reapplied some Guy Biz, still fighting arousal. The herbs start making him quite sleepy and he shuts the light off.

He has been oversleeping. Yawning, his attention goes right to his groin and he wonders what effect Guy Biz has had. His typical morning wood seems more sensitive, but it is also the balls that concern him. They are now almost smooth and a bit swollen, but not painful. He wonders if he should discontinue the guy biz, but he also feels increased energy and well being. He goes ahead with the morning application, even slathering it on a bit.

Feeling more confident, he notices that women are paying more attention. Jane, a woman who works in another department, has asked him to lunch before, but he'd never felt too interested. Suddenly, her beauty seems to glow and he asks her on a date. Her chestnut hair and blue eyes twinkle as she accepts. He takes her out dancing and they move as one on the dance floor. Her red dress is perfect for the night. Her toned body curved in all the right places. They lock eyes and forget all the other dancers. They have a bit too much to drink and need a taxi. He can't stop touching her bare thighs in the taxi, but he gently pushes her away when she returns the favor. The Guy Biz makes him feel a bit more tingly than usual; he's almost high on it.

He knows something will happen tonight as soon as they kiss. Her body is strange yet familiar. She straddles him unexpectedly on the blue loveseat. He becomes rock hard when he realizes she isn't wearing underwear under her dress. She lovingly humps the silky bulge under the dress slacks. He can take no more; he feels pleasurably tortured. Off his pants go. He takes her from behind, nearly growling in ecstasy at the sheer joy of their bodies. They sleep in each other's arms.

Jane is still asleep when he wakes up. Something doesn't feel right. His chest feels very tender. He almost screams, seeing the elongated almost womanly red nipples on his chest and he nearly could need a bra! He is nearly in shock, touching the new, tender glands. He goes into the bathroom to read the warnings on the Guy Biz label. "Avoid sexual contact with women during the first days of use. After that, make sure to thoroughly cleanse any Guy Biz before contact. Effects may be irreversible." He hears a scream from his bed.

Jane is looking at her crotch in horror. What looks like a normal size penis now lies in place of her clitoris. She rushes past him, into the bathroom, and the sound of her stream is evidence that it is functional. The changes in her life are enormous, well, about seven inches anyway. She screams again "What did you DO to me?" He wordlessly hands her the warnings he's been reading. He can't help but feeling her pain and he feels the lash of guilt. She passes out and Devin feels a bit helpless.

Waking up, she screams again. She reminds Devin of the 800 number for assistance. She also notices his chest development and feels relieved that she isn't the only one suffering. He self consciously pulls on a shirt, but his nipples show through. " do you have a tank top?" She asks helpfully. She begins sobbing suddenly, thinking about their new reality. Devin starts hugging her to comfort her, but backs away when he feels her new addition hardening. She flushes with shame and runs back into the bathroom, locking the door. Devin wants to comfort her, but he is also dealing with his now confusing feelings for her.. How can someone with a dick be so sexy? He remembers her perfect pussy from last night and yet the change seems... Interesting . Time to call Guy Biz Assistance.