Guy Does Girlfriend's Mum

Story Info
Guy gets to do his girl's mother, & likes it.
892 words
3.71
424k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bi_sarah
Bi_sarah
145 Followers

We arrived at the small bus station in that little town called "Doncaster". As soon as the bus stopped, we run into a small cafe in the area. I entered the cafe and took 2 cool drinks from the machine and gave one to Joanne, my girlfriend. It's a hot summer, and we were going to visit Joanne's mother for a week.

We walked for almost twenty minutes and finally we arrived at Joanne's mother house. I knocked at the door, and in a minute, a woman appeared and asked me who am I looking for. Joanne show up from my back and gave her mother a warm hug. Then she introduced me to her mother. Her name was Kate, a 42 years old widow. She's warm and nice.

I brought my stuff into the bedroom, and laid down on the bed. I woke up as I heard Joanne knocking at the door, it was almost 7 PM. Then I took a bath and went downstairs for a dinner. Just after the dinner, Joanne received a phone call from her roommate that she was sick and need somebody to take care of her. Then we made discussion, and decided that Joanne will go to take care of her roommate. In the next morning, I walked Joanne to the bus station, and then I went back to Kate's house. It's really a hot day, so I just wore my shorts without my underwear. I went downstairs to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator and pour a glass of ice water. "It's a hot day, isn't it, Steele!"

I turned around and saw Kate was standing in front of me. She's wearing a white sheer nightie, and wore nothing underneath. I saw clearly her big tits and her shaved pussy through it. It just took a second for my cock to erect and push against my underwear-less shorts. Kate took notice of the reaction under my shorts, and with her horny smile she said "Just make yourself at home, honey!"

She lifted up her dress and let it fall down on the floor, then with a slow motion she swayed her hips and walked slowly to the living room. Her buxom buttock swayed right and left slowly, and I just couldn't control myself.

I followed her to the living room and before she laid herself on the couch I grabbed her butt from behind, and kissed them all over, then I licked between the crack and put my tongue deep inside her hot wet cunt and she moaned with a loud voice. Then she turned around, sit on her back, and spread her legs, I put my face between her wide open legs, sucking her hot wet twat. I could smell her cunt aroma and I swallow her yummy pussy juice as I licking her clit. She keep on moaning louder and louder, and cum with a lot of pussy juice and dripping all over my lips.

Satisfied with working her delicate twat, with my hands, I took her legs over my back and delivered my throbbing cock inside her wet hot cunt. I moved inside and out of her pussy with a slow movement, then I pumped it faster and harder that made her cum for the second time, and I could feel inside her, my hard cock was drenched by her hot pussy juice, and every time I fucked her pussy it produced a drenched pumping sound that turned us hornier. The next thing we did is the tits fuck. She laid down on her back with her hands pressing her tits to the centre and I fucked her tits with my stiff well lubricated with her hot pussy juice, and I do it for about 5 minutes. Then she went down on her knees, her hands grabbed my cock and put it into her mouth, she swallowed it from the tip to the base and then sucked it in and out.

With her fingers she massaged my balls, then licked and put them into her mouth eagerly. Back to the cock's head, she sucked it in and out of her mouth then finally jerked my cock front and back and I shot my loads inside her open mouth. She swallow my cum juice while I was still shooting the rest of my load that's dripping from her lips. " It's very yummy, give me some more, Steele!" Kate took my drenched cock back into her mouth and sucked it like a lollipop. Finally, we laid exhausted on that couch, and I wrapped my arms around her buxom body. For the next couple of days, we fucked more frequently and used not to wear clothes in her love house, almost just like nudist. ( she used to wear grater & nylon).

In the third morning, when Kate was fucking me by riding her cunt that swallow my prick in and out as I laid on my back, I was surprised that Joanne has already got home. First I was so worried, but then it was a much better vacation as she love to share me as her boyfriend with her horny widow mother. We spent the rest of the days doing the unforgettable orgies, and soon we all agree that I'm going to marry Joanne so we could always doing these things.

Bi_sarah
Bi_sarah
145 Followers