Guys Next Door Ch. 01

Story Info
Your wife starts being a slut for three guys next door.
2k words
4.22
123.7k
108

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - It begins

This is a story about the start of your wife's promiscuous ways, and when you first learned to enjoy the benefits of an open marriage.

You and your wife (Beth) live in a standard suburban area, with nicely mown lawns, lots of parks, and neighbors that still talk to each other. In your particular street, there is one rental property that happens to be next door to yours. 3 guys live there, and for the first year or so they were very well behaved, with only the occasional party, which they always warned you about in advance.

Then the next year you noticed that every 2 weeks, when the home team was playing, the boys would have the music up before and after the game, and the game itself was turned right up as well. You didn't mind too much the first few times, but your wife was clearly getting irritated. Eventually she had enough and went around to talk to them.

She returned a short while later, the game had been turned down, but she looked a little flustered, and her cheeks a little flushed.

"Good job on getting the noise down honey, but what's up? You look a little unsure about something", you ask, curious as to what could have caused this reaction.

"Well, the boys had the football on all right, but on another screen they had some fairly hardcore porn," she replied a little excitedly, "which I guess is fine in their own home, but just took me by surprise a little".

Now you and your wife have a fairly healthy sex life, enjoying lovemaking once a week or so, and surprising each other from time to time with new suggestions (positions, toys, etc). You have also watched porn together, although not very often.

"Gives them something to watch in the commercial breaks I guess" you reply, "what sort of porn was it?"

"I didn't see too much, but it looked like a middle-aged woman in a very small bikini having sex with 1 man while she sucked on another dick. It looked like there were a few other men waiting for a turn too."

The porn you had watched together had occasionally featured multiple men, and the sex afterwards was always amazing. Beth always came hard after those sessions, and although you'd discussed possibly having a threesome, the possible consequences had always put Beth off.

"Well those three guys are fairly close, maybe they share everything with each other" you say with a smile, wondering what reaction you'll get.

"Ha Ha, very funny wise guy. I don't think they're like that, and the girls they do have around seem fairly modest, so I doubt it."

The conversation steers onto other topics, but before too long the noise from next door is up again. As soon as she notices, Beth jumps up and offers to go and ask them to turn it down.

"Do you mind if I stay for a beer honey? They offered me one before, and it'd be rude to refuse again."

"No problem honey, enjoy the porn...I mean beer." you smile, giving her ass a tap as she leaves.

Beth is a fairly hot wife, by all standards. Her brunette hair frames her face nicely, falling to her shoulders. She has big brown eyes and a cute nose, and a smile that can light up a room. Her body is toned from yoga and dancing. Her tits are a solid B-cup, and her ass is firm and very nice to squeeze. Her pussy is a perfect innie, framed by a small triangle of hair that she keeps well trimmed just above. She also gets wet easily, very wet when she's horny (which is often), and cums hard with a lot of juice when she orgasms. It's one of the reasons you married her.

Anyway, today she was wearing her standard home clothes of track pants, t-shirt and jumper, which despite being fairly modest, still somehow showed her figure off a little. She returned about an hour later. She told you that the guys were sweet, complimented her a few times, and made room for her to sit between them on the couch while she enjoyed a beer. Once the game ended they apologized again for the noise, then gave her a hug before letting her leave. They didn't turn the porn off though.

"So how was the porn?" you ask after she's told you all this.

"Pretty hot, to be honest. I was only half watching it, but the girls in the film were teasing and slowly stripping for the guys, and then taking on 3 or 4 of them at once. The girls seemed to orgasm a few times, and each guy came in their pussies or mouths. They even showed the cum dripping out afterwards, like a cream pie."

"Sounds hot" you say, letting her know it's ok that she found it arousing.

"It was, now let's go get ready to go out tonight".

You both head to the bedroom to get ready. Before long your having a lovely dinner out with friends, after which you head home and make love. Yep, life's pretty good.

The routine continued for a few more weekends, and you thought nothing of it. The boys would have the TV up, Beth would go round, get them to turn it down, and enjoy a beer in their company, before coming home and telling you what happened in the game, and how hot the porn was. You always made love those nights, and Beth was cuming harder and harder each week, and while you're not sure it was the porn or the attention from the guys, but you sure weren't complaining.

After about a month of this happening, the guys started to get more sexual in their compliments (but still subtle). They also 'accidentally' brushed her ass, legs, arms or tits as they walk past, really subtly at first, but as Beth gave no resistance, they became more overt. Within another month she was having her butt caressed every time she went past a guy. If she sat on the couch next to them to watch the game, a hand would make it's way onto her thigh before too long. She gently chided them from time to time, things like "what would my husband say if he saw this", or "This is fun, but I will stop you if you go too far". She thought this would reign in their attentions, but they just took it as a sign they could do whatever they liked, and she'd simply stop them if it went too far.

At first Beth was apprehensive about all the attention, but then realized that she's not in any danger, and it's just a bit of harmless flirting. Besides, she enjoyed being desired and felt very sexy when she gets the attention from the guys. She also gets used to the porn on the TV all the time, and increasingly wonders what it would feel like to have multiple guys fuck her.

You begin to notice Beth is staying longer and longer each time, and also starts dressing sexier. You're very happy, because now she's horny all week long, and , he's happy because she always comes home horny (and stays horny all week). Besides, she keeps telling you what happens each week, so no harm done right?

One afternoon after she comes home she immediately sits you down on the couch and unzips your fly.

"Are you sure you don't mind me being felt up and ogled over by the boys next door honey?" she asks, fishing your cock out. "They are starting to get quite open with it, today they were openly massaging my tits through my top as we sat on the couch." She says, before taking your already hard cock into her mouth. She sucks you a few times while you reply.

"It's fine with me honey, as long as you always tell me everything that happens over there, and keep being the horny little minx that you've become."

She stops sucking and starts jerking your cock with her hand. "Oh good honey, that makes me so glad." She gives a few more sucks "because....today.....they.....rubbed....my...pussy......through my jeans." she says between mouthfuls of cock. Your dick pulses as you imagine her on the couch, with hands pawing at her tits and cunt.

"That's so sexy honey, what did you do?"

"Oh.....I just.....I rubbed....their dicks....through their pants. It was such a turn on"

You can feel yourself getting close, the sexy talk and the mental image of your wife stroking their hard-ons through their pants as she's being felt up herself.

"And did you like what you felt?" you pant out, getting very close to cuming now.

"oh yes honey.....they felt ....very big. I wonder............... if they taste as good as your cock"

This is enough to send you over the edge and you start pumping your cum into your wife's waiting mouth. Once your orgasm subsides she looks you in the eyes as she swallows. "So you don't mind if I tease them a bit more, and have a bit more fun?"

"If I get blowjobs like that every week, go for it" you say, basking in your post-cum glow.

After that day Beth starts toying with them more. Her outfits also get a lot more daring. Before it was tight jeans and a simple t-shirt, now she wore tight leggings and a sports bra when she went round (under the pretense of her Yoga being interrupted). She made sure to be close to the guys whenever possible. If someone dropped something she would bend at the waist to pick it up, pulling her pants tight against her ass and pussy. The guys made sure to drink in the sight, and would slap her ass if they were quick enough.

Next time it was a tennis outfit with a short skirt, sheer thong, and loose polo top. When you saw her you kissed her deeply and started to finger her cunt, which was already wet just thinking about what she was doing.

More bending at the waist, and this time the boys had removed one of the chairs (broken, apparently), so she was forced to sit on one of the guys laps. The guys knew exactly what they were doing, always having an excuse to either get up themselves, or ask her to get up and get something. The first few movements she made sure to smooth the skirt under her ass, but eventually she just went with it and was sitting on their laps, one leg either side, her thong covered pussy resting on the crotch of the guys track pants. A few changes more and she could definitely feel the hardness of their cocks through their pants, and she liked what she felt. Towards the end of the game, one of the guys 'accidentally' spilt a jug of water onto her top, causing the white fabric to cling to her tits (which were naked underneath, of course). She was shocked at first, but then laughed and just removed the top. 'You've pretty much seen them now anyway, so I might as well be comfortable and dry'. The guys laughed, and one quipped "not that dry" and pointed to his crotch, which was damp from her cunt. "Sorry" she feigned, pulling her best 'naughty schoolgirl caught' look. She grabbed some nearby tissues and dabbed at his crotch, taking the chance to feel his cock. "Hopefully that's better" she laughed.

The rest of the game passed without incident, the guys just complimenting her tits and making sure they cuddled her (aka gently rubbed her tits) to keep her warm. She pulled the top back on before heading home. You were waiting just inside the front door. As soon as the door was shut you pulled her to you, mauling her tits with your hands and pulling her thong down. You fucked her hard on the doormat, not even waiting to get to the couch, and you both came hard. Neither of you could wait until next weekend.