Guys Next Door Ch. 02

Story Info
Rick's wife goes a little further.
3.2k words
4.26
69.6k
51

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Thanks to all who commented on the first chapter of this story, and for all the feedback suggesting a change of POV was needed. I've taken this on board so from chapter 2 onwards, this story will be in third person. Thanks also to my editors for their work on improving these stories***

*****

TL:DR - Previously in Boys Next Door, Rick's wife Beth had gone next door to ask the resident bachelors to turn down the football. She had repeatedly done this over a period of weeks, during which time they had flattered and fondled her, culminating in her removing her top and staying topless for half an hour. She in turn had thoroughly enjoyed on. Rick and Beth were both loving the new spark in their sex life, making love most evenings and cumming harder than they had before. The story continues as Beth is trying to decide what to wear the next weekend.

Chapter 2 - Crossing the line

All week she tried on different outfits, trying to decide what to wear. Each night Beth would try on an outfit and model it for Rick, practicing her poses to see just how exposed she could be. Rick loved the private show he was getting every night and made sure to offer honest feedback (well, as honest as a horny husband can be). Beth also practiced how she would sit on the guys using Rick as a stand-in, stripping herself and Rick appropriately to gauge how much contact she would get at various points. This gave Rick a good insight into what had happened next door and how far Beth was hoping to go, which resulted in them both fucking as they imagined Beth being molested by the guys. Finally Beth chose a red top with a high neck and large cutouts each side that would give easy access to her tits. She matched it with a checkered skirt that was long enough to not be too obvious, but short enough she would easily be able to get it to ride up. To round out the outfit Beth chose a pair of crotch less white pantyhose. Rick was all over her that night, and Beth had to be extra careful not to get his cum on her clothes.

Saturday came and the weather was really warm, unusually so for this time of year. The pantyhose/skirt/top combo Beth had selected would look out of place, and she would be sweating in no time.

"Why not wear a swimsuit and a light dress" Rick suggested, knowing that the swimsuit would offer good 'access', and the dress would at least keep the neighbors from prying too much.

"I could, but I don't have a good dress. Maybe just this swimsuit?" She responded, pulling out a very skimpy bikini.

The top was two small triangles that covered maybe a third of her breasts in a halter neck. The bottoms were a micro bikini with a thong back. Both were slightly green, and Rick knew from experience that they went practically transparent when wet. Beth made Rick sit on the couch while she tried it on. Again she moved around and practiced her poses. When she leant forward her cleavage would strain against the fabric, with her breast popping out a couple of times when she did it quickly. Rick made a big show of 'helping' her adjust the top, getting a good feel as he did. The third time he quickly took her nipple into his mouth, playing with it for a few seconds before adjusting the bikini again. Beth could feel her pulse quickening and Rick was already hard as a rock knowing three guys would soon be enjoying her.

Beth gently pushed Rick back down onto the couch, then moved a few steps back so Rick could properly assess her bending technique. She tried squatting, first with her legs together, then progressively opening them. When she did Beth could feel the fabric of the micro bikini pull against the front of her pussy. She reached down to check she was still covered and was happy to find she was, but only just. Next she tried bending at the waist, again starting with legs together and then spreading them. With her legs hip distance apart she was in danger of her pussy lips peeking out the side. When she spread them further she felt the thong slip between her lips, exposing her even more.

"It's perfect" said Rick, "You look so sexy honey, the guys are going to love seeing you. How are you going to play it today?".

"I was going to offer to be their waitress for the afternoon, fetching beers and chips and generally making sure their needs are met." she said. She took a few steps forward as she spoke then stopped with one hand on her hip and one leg out sideways in the classic "I'm sexy and I know it" pose. Rick started moving towards her for one last grope, but all he managed was a light tap on her ass as she laughed and ran from the room.

"Have fun honey!" Rick called after her. He settled back onto the couch and prepared to watch the game himself.

When Beth arrived next door the guys were very appreciative of her outfit, and double appreciative of her offer to 'serve them' for the game. As soon as she walked in the door they were whistling and ogling her, and she was sure she saw a few bulges starting to form. The guys for their part were all in board shorts, tops off due to the heat.

"Very nice guys, a girl could get used to this view" she said, very excited that she was having such an effect on them.

"My name is Beth and I'll be your waitress for this evening. If you need something, just ask and I'll take care of you." she said, and curtsied slightly.

The guys all stood and came over to give her a welcoming kiss on the cheek.

"I'm Gavin, but you can call me Gav", the first guy introduced himself in a mock fashion.

"James", said the next guy "but call me Jimmy. So glad you could join us today."

"and I'm Brendon", said the last guy "and I don't care what you call me, as long as you call". He shot double pistols at Beth as he said this. She simply laughed at the cheesy line.

"Well gentleman, now that we're introduced, let me show you to your seats". Beth led them one-by-one to the couch, putting her arm around their naked waist to guide them. The guys were very quick on the uptake and also put their arms around Beth. They also made sure they rested their hands lightly on her ass as they walked.

As Beth showed Gavin to his seat she pulled him close before 'lowering' him into the chair. As he moved she made sure his chest rubbed on hers, pulling the bikini top to one side and exposing her nipple. She pretended she hadn't noticed, and bent forward slightly as she 'helped' Gavin into his seat. This had two effects: Firstly, it caused her breast to come completely out of the bikini top; and secondly, it pulled her thong between her butt cheeks, showing off her ass beautifully.

Beth went to James next, and went through the same routine. When she pulled him close he placed both hands on her butt and gently massaged her, pulling her cheeks apart and generally enjoying himself. As she lowered James into his chair she again leant forward, giving Brendon an eyeful of ass as James got a closeup of both naked breasts.

She collected Brendon in a similar fashion, only as she let him sit down he made a pretense of falling, pulling her bikini completely away from her tits. Now both breasts were out in the open for everyone to see. Beth just laughed.

"Oh well, you saw plenty of them last week, do you still like them guys?" Beth said with a smile, giving them a little shimmy. The guys all murmured their appreciation, before Brendon mentioned something about being thirsty.

"Of course, what a terrible waitress I'm being. I'll fetch some beers straight away guys ЕЕ.ummmЕЕЕ Where are they?"

The guys motioned to the floor behind her. She looked over her shoulder at the tub, pushing her chest out as she did. She saw a large esky full of ice, with quite a few beers poking out the top. She also noticed the TV in the other corner of the room (the porn tv) had a naked woman by the poolside lazily giving hand jobs to the two guys on either side of her. She had to admit it was a pretty sexy scene. She also had to admit the bare chests in the room with her were almost as ripped as the guys on tv.

Beth noticed her breathing had gotten a little faster when she remembered she was supposed to be getting beers. For the first round she squatted down, minimizing the view of her ass (not wanting to go too hard too soon, so to speak). As she handed each guy his beer she leant forward, offering both the beer and her breasts. They each took the beer and gave her breasts a gentle grope before Beth straightened. She then settled onto one of their laps, smiling as she felt a familiar bulge twitch under her butt. The 'gotta get up' game continued from last week, the guys rubbing her naked tits without too much pretense, until by the second round of beers they were openly groping her. Having her tits played with over the last 30 minutes had certainly made Beth horny, and she was sure she'd be making another wet patch on the guys shorts soon. Secretly she was hoping to get a bit closer to their cocks today.

As she served the second round she bent at the waist to show off her ass. Delivering the first beer John put it between her tits 'to wipe the moisture off'. The coldness caused her to jump, spilling beer onto his shorts. It wasn't a lot, but he made a big show of having to take them off now. Once he removed his shorts she could see why he wanted to. He was wearing a pair of speedo's (Jockey style swimsuit), which were straining to contain what must be a very large cock. Again she made a show of using tissues to dry off his crotch, her pussy getting moist as she gave a subtle hand job.

The second beer she parted her legs slightly as she bent, however with the extra horniness and movement so far, her pussy lips were peeking out either side of her bikini. This time James wiped his beer on the front of her bikini. The cold beer on her clit again caused her to jump, and before too long she was staring at more speedo's and fondling another big cock. The jump had also pulled her bikini deeper between her pussy lips, so the guys could see just about everything when she bent for the third beer. This time she parted her legs a bit more, essentially exposing her pussy to the guys. Beer number three and Gavin reached around her and pulled her close, before wiping his beer between her butt cheeks. Again she jumped (though more for show this time), and again she removed some board shorts. This time she was surprised to be staring at a hard, purple cock-head poking out of a thong.

"Looks like someone is enjoying themselves" Beth giggled, before getting a beer for herself and settling onto James' lap. She hadn't adjusted her bikini, so her tits were out and her pussy lips were spread either side of the material. Straddling the lap she was on she could feel her pussy opening wider. The material by now was only just covering her clit and entrance. She could also feel a very hard bulge pushing against one of her ass cheeks. James helped her 'adjust', which meant putting his cock vertically between her ass cheeks. Of course this meant his cock head poked out the top of the speedo's. As Beth settled back into his chest, James brought both hands in front of her and started absent-mindedly toying with her breasts, pulling at her nipples from time to time, and occasionally bringing his cold beer into contact with her naked flesh. Beth was so turned by her position. Legs apart and pussy barely covered, tits out and being massaged, and a practically naked cock resting between her buttocks.

The 'need to get up' routine continued throughout the next quarter. Beth loved being passed from lap to lap, feeling a different cock beneath her each time, and having her breasts manhandled. She made sure she placed her own beer on the floor in front of her, so every time she wanted a drink she had to lean forward to pick it up, then lean forward again to put it down. This basically allowed her to grind against each guys dick without being too overt about it. Beth loved feeling the naked cock head run between her pussy lips being denied only by the thin material of the thong. She could hardly believe that in just 1.5 hours, she had gone from wearing a swimsuit, to being practically naked on top of these guys. She loved it, and her wet pussy showed it.

At half time she went and got chips for the guys. She bent over for a long time, making a show of choosing which chips she wanted. Eventually she straightened again, then went to the kitchen to find a bowl to serve them in. While she was there the guys made use of the bathroom, another excuse to watch her as she bent over, looking in drawers and cupboards, until she eventually found a bowl. Returning to the lounge she noticed the guys had left their cock-heads poking out of their speedos. Otherwise everything was 'normal', so she offered the chips around. All went as usual for a while, then Gavin noticed she had a few crumbs on her tits. She stood there for a moment to see what he would do, almost offering her chest to him. He needed no second invitation, and started to delicately lick the crumbs off. This started a new game, and soon her tits were being sucked by who ever she was serving.

The third quarter started and it was time for another round of beers. Again it was bending at the waist, although this time each guy would pull her bikini upwards at the front or rear, and wipe their beer on the material. This caused the material to pull hard against her clit, making her jump slightly. She again poured beer onto their crotch, which meant their dicks got a few drops on them. When this happened she knelt in front of them and started licking their cock-heads, 'to clean the beer off'. Beth also took their speedo's off while she was doing this, saying "you've seen plenty of me, time to see all of you. Plus your clothes are wet." Beth was also impressed that each guy had at least 9" to play with, and all of them were nice and thick.

Now that their cocks were out, she could play with them a lot more during the 'need to get up' routine that continued through the third quarter. Initially she sat on them as she had previously, but as the quarter wore on she would bring them forward between her legs too. "I want a seat without a lump in my back" she said in her defense. What this did was put their cocks firmly against her soaking thong, bumping her clit and rubbing her exposed lips on either side. She was really getting turned on. Now when she leaned forward to get her drink, the dick she was on would push hard against her stomach. The first few times she just experimented with the feeling. Then she reached down with her hand 'to pull it out the way'. When she leaned forward she ran her hand down the length of the shaft, bringing it back up when she straightened. Beth left her hand on it once she was done, absent mindedly giving a handjob to whoever she was on.

At three quarter time she again served chips, again her tits got sucked a lot, and the guys started to rub her ass as they were doing so. At one point she had Gavin and James sucking on one breast each, while Brendon knelt behind her and was kneading her buttocks. Beth was facing the Porn TV while this was happening, and noticed the girl had moved from the poolside and was now kneeling in what looked to be a shower stall. There was a hole in each wall with a cock sticking through, and the girl was sucking one while giving hand jobs to the others. Just then Beth felt Brendon's thumb brush her asshole, causing her to jump in surprise. The chips she was holding spilled a little, some of the ending up on Gavin and James' dicks. Beth knelt in front of them and licked the crumbs off, before sucking each guy deep into her mouth. The excuse she gave was 'crumbs can dry out your skin, need to make sure it stays moist'. The guys again dropped crumbs on their dicks, so for the whole fourth quarter she went from cock to cock, licking and sucking each one until the next one was ready. As the game finished, she worked each guy's dick until he came in her mouth. She swallowed each load and hung around chatting and being gently groped before straightening her bikini and heading home.

When she got in the door Rick noticed a small amount of cum on her chin.

"Well, how was it?" he asked with a big grin on his face. "What did you get up to?"

Beth simply took his hand and led him to the couch. She stripped him off then gently lowered him down. Finding a state football game on TV, Beth proceeded to show her husband exactly what she'd done to the three boys next door. She brought his hands onto her breasts, pulled her bikini into her pussy, did her slow grind, and started the subtle hand job. Rick groaned in appreciation throughout the performance.

Beth stood up and knelt before her husband. She took his good-sized cock in her hands and lowered her head, stretching her lips around his shaft. Rick lasted about 10 seconds before blasting another load into his wife's mouth. She look into his eyes as she swallowed his load, then straddled him and kissed him deeply.

"I love you honey, it was so much fun! Thank you for being so amazing. You are the best husband."

"No problem," said Rick, "It's you that's amazing, and I love you too."

They cuddled for a while on the couch, just enjoying being in each others company, then made love as they thought about what would happen next week.