Guys Next Door Ch. 03a

Story Info
Beth's brief interlude at the shopping centre.
2.8k words
4.31
20k
13

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****Chapter 3a - Shopping Trip

Author Note: If you haven't read the previous stories, I highly recommend you go back and read Chapters 1-3. This chapter is a bit of a 'side-note', and is intended to fit halfway through chapter 3. It's not required reading, but a nice little aside that I got a little carried away on. Please let me know if you'd like more of that sort of thing, or would prefer to just follow the main storyline. Also I'm open to feedback on these stories, so send it through. I had quite a few requests for creampies so have elaborated more on that side of things this time, let me know if there's other kinks you'd like worked into the story, see my bio for what I will and won't write about. Also you'll notice a heavy costume/dressup/outfit emphasis in my stories, if you have ideas for sexy outfits (or better yet pictures or links) then please send those through too, I'm always after new ideas. Lastly thanks for reading so far and being so patient between releases. I only get time to do this when I'm away for work, so sometimes it can take a while to get a story finished.

TL;DR - Thanks, send feedback, send ideas, send pics.

*

Guys next door: Story so far

Beth, the sexy brunette wife of Rick, has been sexually teasing and playing with the three guys (James, Gavin, Brendon) next door. It started with her asking them to turn the noise down on the footy, and now it's a good fun afternoon for all involved. Beth is getting hornier and more sexual as the weeks progress, and last weekend gave all three guys a blowjob after teasing them and stripping over the course of 3 hours. Rick loves the sexual beast that Beth has become and is open enough to let her have her fun, as he has lots of fun between visits. As this story begins, Rick has just cum in his wife twice as they imagine what it would be like to have the guys cumming inside her.

On with the story...

****Chapter 3a - Shopping Trip

They kissed deeply, then Beth stood and started to dress. "I'm going to go shopping for an outfit now, the shops are open late tonight. Can I text you photos of the outfits to get your opinion?" Beth pulled up a flimsy white thong that gave her a cameltoe. Rick could already see a wet patch forming as the 2 loads of cum started to leak out.

"Absolutely, can't wait to see what you pick out. I'll be gaming but will respond as fast as possible, gotta practice ahead of the LAN in a few weeks." Rick and his buddies usually caught up for a LAN session every three months or so, and while they weren't playing for anything, they still took it fairly seriously.

Beth slipped on a short pink dress, her cummy nipples clearly visible through the material.

"It might be tricky to get good shots, but hopefully I can find someone who can help me." Beth put on her best 'helpless maiden' look, which was very sexy given her current predicament.

"I'm sure you'll have several assistants more than happy to take photos." Rick grinned wide then kissed his wife again before heading for the shower.

When Beth got in the car she made sure to bunch her skirt around her waist so that any stray cum didn't cause a wet patch on her ass. There was sexy, there was slutty, then there was just plain dirty. Beth was hoping she fit somewhere between the first two in public, and somewhere between the second in private.

When she arrived at the shopping centre she parked next to a family SUV. The driver was a man in his early 30's, the child seats showing he was a father, but there was no sign of the kids or wife. As he was putting his shopping in the passenger side, he got a good look at Beth's legs and bunched dress. He slowed his loading so he could sneak a better look. Beth opened her door and placed one leg on the ground, opening her legs. Ricks cum had leaked out and soaked her panties by now, causing them to cling tightly to her mound. As Beth stood up the man dropped something and instinctually bent down to get it, bringing his face to within a foot of her pussy. She brought her legs back together slowly as he stood, then straightened her dress.

"Successful shopping trip?" She asked with a cheeky smile.

The man just stared as she walked away, unable to believe what had just happened.

Once in the centre Beth immediately noticed the looks she was getting from all the guys, from teenagers all the way through to pensioners. The attention and the thrill of shopping for a 'fuck me' outfit soon had her juices mingling with those of her husband. The first few shops she went in she found nothing she liked, although that didn't stop her chatting with the sales assistants and 'accidentally' brushing her breasts against their hands, or dropping items and showing off her ass as she bent to pick them up. Beth could only smile as she left each shop (and assistant) a little more turned on.

At the suggestion of one very helpful assistant, Beth tried the big department store. Their intimate wear section caught Beth's eye, and soon she was faced with a large range of crotchless panties, stockings, babydolls, negliges, teddies, bodysuits and the like. They also had a decent range of 'adult' dressups. She went through the racks umming and ahhing over a few outfits, then selected a couple to try on. Locating the fitting rooms Beth was pleasantly surprised to find they were largely unoccupied. The female assistant (Steph) showed her to a large room with full length mirrors on 3 walls. Steph was also checking out Beth's appearance, albeit more subtly than the guys in the other shops. Noticing this, Beth left the door open as she started raising her dress over her head. Steph was amazed to see how sheer Beth's thong was, and felt her own pulse quicken at the sight of Beth's sexy body. Beth had the dress up around her face, fully exposing herself from the neck down.

Beth pretended to get stuck like that for a minute, wiggling her hips side to side and making her breasts jiggle as she 'struggled' to pull the dress up. Steph watched on not sure what to do, or what to make of the sexual warmth that was starting to come over her. Eventually Beth pulled the dress off and hung it on the hook. Noticing Steph's confused and slightly aroused state, Beth decided to strike while the iron was hot, so to speak.

"Sorry about that" Beth giggle, pretending to cover her crotch with her hands, but actually just pushing her breasts together with her upper arms.

"I love that dress, but it always gets stuck."

"No worries", smiled Steph, "do you need any help with the outfits?"

"Actually that would be great. See I told my husband I'd send him some photos so he can help me choose the outfit, only I think it'll be difficult to get a good shot on my own. Would you mind helping me?" Beth reached into her bag and pulled out her phone, offering it to Steph.

"No problem" Steph replied, "It's pretty dead in here tonight anyway. What's the costume for?"

"It's an adults only costume party, no real theme but I'd really like to tease the guys there. I'm Beth by the way."

"Steph, lovely to meet you. I'm sure we can find something that will have the desired effect" Steph took the phone and shut the door, her heart racing as she did.

The first outfit Beth tried was a cheerleader outfit, with tight white top and pleated yellow skirt. It also had a tight yellow g-string. The skirt was on the short side, but not so short as to be indecent. The white top really accentuated Beths tits, her hardening nipples clearly visible through the material. Beth slid her cum-soaked panties off and was about to slide on the yellow g-string when Steph piped up

"Sorry Beth but no trying on underwear, it's against store policy. "

Beth pouted a little. "Ok, no worries, I kind of like the feel of nothing under the skirt anyway."

Steph clicked away as Beth struck a variety of poses, pushing her tits and ass out, each pose more suggestive than the last. A few star jumps had the skirt lifting up giving Steph a glimpse of her cum-soaked pussy. Beth followed that with some eye-high kicks, the splits, and finally a handstand (albeit against the wall). Beth held the handstand as long as she could while Steph took plenty of photos.

Steph was definitely getting aroused taking photos of this fit woman. Steph had always been bisexual, and had indulged her exhibitionist and voyeuristic fantasies a couple of times before. But taking photos of a complete stranger exposing her cum-covered cunt in a public change room was breaking new ground.

"Do you think you could hold my legs and help me do an inverted split?" Beth's voice broke Steph's train of thought.

Steph simply nodded and reach out for Beth's ankles, then slowly brought her legs down to 45 degrees. She had to spread her own legs a little to steady herself, which put Beth's pussy just under her head height. Steph paused and drank in the sight and smell smell of wet pussy juice mixed with dried cum. Beth looked up and was pleasantly surprised to see Steph wasn't wearing any underwear beneath her black work skirt. Steph's pussy was swollen and pink, with a trace of red hair around her opening.

Steph stepped back and snapped a couple of photos. Beth held herself in position as long as possible before lowering herself to the ground.

The next outfit one was a schoolgirl, complete with tight white blouse, pushup bra, little white panties, knee-high stockings and a chequered skirt. She tried pouting, sucking on a finger and pulling a few classic 'coquettish schoolgirl' poses, but nothing seemed to be working.

"Stay there, I've got an idea" said Steph, letting herself out of the changeroom and going to the stationary cupboard. She pulled out a wooden ruler, some pencils and some paper. Armed with the props she went back in and smiled cheekily at Beth.

"Now miss, I'm afraid you've not done your homework as asked and have been distracting the other students by not wearing underwear. As a punishment you must write out 10 times 'I'm a naughty girl who likes flashing my pussy'."

"Yes Miss, I'm so sorry, I am a naughty girl" Beth said impishly. She put the paper on the changeroom chair before bending at the waist to start writing her lines. Steph took photos of the naughty schoolgirl, her ass and pussy peeking out from under the skirt. The thrill of the situation gave the photos an excellent energy. Beth wrote a few lines before she felt the ruler lifting the hem of her skirt.

"What's the meaning of this miss Beth? No underwear again?"

Beth started to straighten as she replied "I'm sorry Miss, they just -"

Thwack! The ruler slapped against Beth's ass, not hard enough to leave a mark, but enough to make it sting a little.

"I didn't tell you to stop writing miss Beth, I asked you a question". Steph was really enjoying her role

Beth bent forward again. "Sorry Miss, my panties were dirty so I had to take them off."

Steph took a few more photos with the ruler against Beth's exposed ass as she finished her lines. Steph made her hold them up, along with the hem of her skirt, as she snapped away.

"Now hold both the lines and the skirt up with one hand and give me some sexy poses. Suck on your finger" Steph suggested.

Beth did as she was told, sucking on a finger and pouting while holding up her notes. She then dropped her hand to her breasts and started rubbing them. She pinched her nipples until they were visible through the fabric. She dropped her hand lower, looking directly at Steph as she moved towards her pussy. Beth could feel goosebumps on her exposed skin. She'd experimented with girls when she was younger, but never anything like this, and certainly not in front of a camera.

"Now cover yourself with your hand, give me a shocked expression". Steph could hardly believe she was doing this, but the moisture between her legs confirmed that she was very much enjoying directing this horny housewife.

Beth did as directed. As she covered herself she pressed her hand against her mound, little bolts of electricity shooting through her at the touch.

Steph moved closer, kneeling a foot or so away, getting a closeup of the shocked schoolgirls naughtiness. She could clearly see the dried cum on Beth's thighs.

"Now pull your hand away." Steph watched intently as Beth slowly pulled her hand up, stretching her labia upwards as she did. The camera clicked as more of her pussy came into view.

"What is that on your labia, miss? Come on, spread your lips and show me." Steph reverted to character. Beth moved her hand back down and spread her pussy wide with two fingers. Click. A photo of a hot wet pussy with cum leaking out.

"I thought so. Show me all of it, let's see all that cum." Click. Another photo, Beth's erect clit being teased by one of her fingers. Click. Two of Beth's fingers disappearing into her pussy. Click. Her fingers coming out with the last of the cum. Click. The cum stretching out like spider silk between her fingers.

"Is that all of it miss? Prove it to me". Beth pushed two fingers back inside, then splayed them apart. Click. A very closeup shot of her hot pussy wide open. Steph wanted to reach out and touch it, lick it, taste it, but restrained herself. She felt a drop of her own juices escape her pussy. She needed to wrap this up or she was going to lose control.

"Ok, very well miss, you may dress again now." Beth removed the rest of the outfit and changed back into her dress.

"That was so hot, thank you Steph" Beth said as she straightened herself out. "I've never done anything like that before, it was so sexy being told what to do like that. Have you done that sort of thing before?"

"Once or twice" Steph smiled. "I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did."

"You're very good at it. And you have a beautiful pussy by the way, very sexy."

"I thought you'd snuck a look. Thank you. I'm afraid that I'm going to have to put some underwear on now though, or I'm going to make a mess of my dress."

"Haha, sorry. Would you like to borrow mine?" Beth asked, half-jokingly.

"Actually...I would...that would be so hot. Are you sure you don't mind? And will your husband mind if I get his cum on me?" Steph reached out and took the panties Beth was offering.

"I think it would be a great turn on for him. I'll send him in one day, just so he can meet you. I think you'd have fun helping him choose an outfit."

Steph lifted her skirt around her waist, showing off her pussy to Beth, then pulled the soiled knickers up.

"Ohhh...That feels so wrong, but so right." Steph rubbed her pussy a few times through the panties, smearing the cum into her skin.

"Hmm, I might have to do this again soon...Do you think you could get me a refill next week?"

"It would be my pleasure, literally. Although if I play my cards right, it might be more than 1 guys cum. Would that be ok?"

"Even better." Steph turned and left Beth in the changeroom to finish getting ready. When she came out Steph had a few more outfits at the counter.

"I wasn't going to suggest these as I initially thought they might be too slutty. But take them, I know you'll look fantastic in these."

Beth thanked Steph and walked out with several bags full of outfits. She checked her phone and saw that Steph had sent herself a copy of the photos. Beth smiled and knew that they would be safe with her. Plus Beth now had a new friend to play with.

When Beth returned to the car she saw the same guy from before.

"Forgot something" he said, by way of explanation.

"So did I" smiled Beth, pulling her dress up to show him her nakedness.

He simply gawked while Beth leant into her car boot to put away the shopping, ass on display.

Beth opened the drivers door, bunched her dress around her waist, then turned and blew him a kiss. She sat in the car and drove off, completely satisfied with her shopping trip.