Guys Next Door Ch. 05

Story Info
Beth and her friend Ashley help spice up Rick's LAN night.
11.2k words
4.21
20.8k
17

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday afternoon and Rick was busy making sure everything was ready for the LAN party. His wife Beth had been her usual horny self all week, but tonight Rick was really looking forward to hanging out with his mates and enjoying some mindless banter. He was also a little nervous as he'd invited a female to the event for the first time ever. Her name was Martika and she'd always been asking about the LAN nights, so Rick had invited her along.

Martika was a petite brunette with a short bob haircut, C-cup breasts and a lovely bubble butt. Rick wasn't sure but he thought she had a thing for him. They'd attended a few couples events together, weddings and such, and Martika had always been very friendly to Rick. She also talked to him more than Beth or her own husband, and was refreshingly frank on many subjects, including sex. The most that had ever happened was during a slow dance at one of the weddings . Martika had made sure to press her tits and hips tightly against Ricks body, and had moved so that his hand ended up resting on her butt for much of the dance. At the end of the song it was time for speeches, so nothing further happened. Martika's husband was more of a gym junky than a gamer, so had stayed at home looking after their kids.

The other guests would be Darion and Brendon. Brendon was one of the guys next door who'd already seen a lot of Beth, while Darion was a good friend that Rick had known for years. Darion's wife of 10 years, Ashley, was also coming along. Darion was a fairly average guy, not buff or fit but still in-shape and attractive to women. Ashely was his hot Japanese wife, reasonably tall, long dark hair, A-cup breasts and a very toned butt, who had very quickly befriended Beth. Ashley and Beth were now inseparable and shared all their secrets with each other. Rick wasn't sure how much of Beth's promiscuity she'd told Ashley about, but felt it wasn't really his business. For his part Rick had only told Darion about Beth, in the process learning that Darion was trying to get Ashley to be a bit more promiscuous, however so far it had been limited to fantasy play in the bedroom.

As the afternoon wore on Rick had finally got everything in place. The long dining table was setup with powerboards, chips and snacks for everyone. The LAN cables had been run to each seat. The drinks were chilling in the esky close by. Rick's computer had been setup in the centre of the table. He'd also hooked up the TV and was playing some mindless pop/rock background music videos , just to give ambient noise. As usual there was a fair assortment of scantily clad women gyrating and thrusting in the videos, which Rick felt was safe enough while still giving the guys something to look at. Rick was standing back checking he hadn't forgotten anything when Beth walked into the room. She was wearing a red silk tank top and a matching pair of red silk boxer shorts. She pulled Rick close and kissed him deeply.

"All set for tonight honey?" she asked, resting her head on his chest.

"I think so. I just hope the guys don't mind Martika coming along." he replied.

"I'm sure it will be fine honey. She can mix it with the boys when it comes to banter. She won't hold back and you won't have to worry about offending her."

Beth reached up and gave Rick a reassuring kiss, then gave him a cheeky smile

"Besides, once they see her figure I'm sure they'll forgive you."

"True," smiled Rick, "You're pretty distracting with your figure too you know. Have you told Brendon he has to behave tonight?"

"I have honey. I let him play with my tits while I told him, just to make sure I had his attention. I'm pretty sure he heard me."

Rick started to feel his cock grow at the thought of Brendon playing with his wife's tits. Beth noticed and reached down to give him a gentle squeeze.

"I don't have to tell you to behave now, do I?" Beth asked in a coquettish voice. Her hand continued to trace the length of his member through his slacks.

Rick reached around his wife and grabbed a handful of her ass. He was surprised to feel that she didn't appear to be wearing anything under her shorts. This only made him grow harder in Beth's hand.

"Oh my honey, do I need to take care of this now?" Beth slipped her hand inside his slacks, gripping his shaft and starting to work it through his jocks.

"Hmmm...Let me think about that for a bit longer...just a bit longer..." Rick was really starting to enjoy the handjob, and hoped he'd have time to cum before the guests started to arrive. He was just getting to full size when the doorbell rang.

"Oh shit..." muttered Rick, very aware of the tent in his pants.

Beth smiled cheekily and went to get the door, leaving Rick to try and rearrange himself.

"Martika, so good to see you, here let me help you with that. Love the outfit, that's so hot!" Rick could hear Beth greeting the guest while he tried to think unsexy thoughts.

"So good to see you too. I know right? I picked it up on sale and thought it might give me an advantage tonight, distracting the guys." Martika's response didn't help as Rick's imagination started going through all the possible hot outfits Martika could be wearing.

Rick didn't have to wait long to find out. Martika entered the room confidently, smiling when she saw Rick, and grinning widely when she saw his hard cock twitching through his pants.

Martika was wearing a black lycra one-piece that hugged her body tightly. It had short legs resembling boy-leg underpants, while the sleeves were cut right back to make it a vest style top. A zip ran from between her breasts, down past her crotch, and through to above her ass. A double zip meant that she could open or close the top and bottom separately. The top zip was pulled down slightly, showing off her cleavage. She'd coupled it with some black stockings and high heels, giving her a definite 'domme' look. The choker around her neck accentuated the naked flesh below, and an anklet finished off her outfit. She moved in and gave Rick a hug, intentionally pulling him close so that his erection rubbed against her belly, and pushing her breasts into his chest.

"So good to see you Rick, thanks so much for having me."

Rick leaned into the hug, feeling her breasts squash slightly against his chest. He took the opportunity to look over her shoulder at her ass, confirming that it did indeed look amazing in the outfit.

Beth walked in carrying Martika's handbag and computer bag. She saw Rick ogling Martika's butt and gave it a sharp slap. The impact caused Martika to jump slightly and push her crotch hard against Rick's hardon. Martika slowly pulled away and turned to Beth with a very cheeky grin on her face.

"So do you think this will work as a distraction?" Martika leant forward to show Beth her cleavage, at the same time sticking her ass out so that Rick got a better view, then straightened and struck a couple of sexy poses for Beth. Rick just stood there taking it all in.

"I think that'll be perfect babe. You'll win tonight for sure."

"Thanks Beth, I hope so. It's been ages since i played, hopefully I've still got it."

"You'll be fine, we're not playing for anything anyway" said Rick, snapping out of his ass-induced reverie.

"Oh?" Beth and Martika both said together, both slightly disappointed.

"Yeah, it's just a fun night playing together, not a competition as such. Normally we just play for bragging rights."

"Fair enough, I'm sure it'll be fun anyway."

"I'll have a chat with Ashley when she arrives and we'll see if we can't find something to up the ante a little." Rick gave Beth a quizzical look as she said this. Beth just smiled cheekily and walked out of the room.

Martika stood up and continued to get her computer setup while Rick crawled under the table to plug in the various cords. While he was under there Martika stood directly in front of him and setup the computer on top the table. The movement of her anklet caught Rick's eye. He looked a little closer and saw it was a simple silver loop. The movement had been a single charm in the shape of a spade. A 'Q' was embossed in the charm. Rick guessed that it was a Queen of Spades anklet, but had no idea of its significance.

As his gaze travelled up her legs, Martika spread them apart slightly to adjust her monitor setup. Rick could clearly make out the outline of her pussy through the thin material. He could hardly believe he had his face inches away from Martika's pussy, clad only in lycra. Her lips seemed swollen, as though she was aroused, with a hint of dampness to them. Rick realised he was staring so quickly busied himself with some imaginary connection, then crawled out in the opposite direction.

Darion and Ashley arrived as Martika finished setting up. Darion was wearing jeans and a t-shirt, while Ashley was in a white cotton tank top and boxers set. Rick made introductions while Beth fixed some drinks for everyone. The girls (including Martika) then disappeared to the bedroom for a bit to talk girls stuff. Rick helped Darion setup.

"Damn, the girls are looking hot tonight man." Darion whispered once they were out of the room.

"I know. I'm not sure what they've got planned tonight, but I get the impression there's a bigger game going on here. Not that I'm complaining." Rick smiled.

"You know the situation with Beth is just pushing further and further, she's super horny these days. She even fucked a neighbour through the back fence while I came in her mouth. How's things with Ashley? Made any further progress?" Rick asked, fishing for information as well as bragging slightly.

"Yeah going ok, a little slow for my liking, but I think we're getting there. She's really loving the fantasy play in the bedroom, as am I. She even brought home a few toys the other day. When we used them she squirted like I've never seen before. It was so hot. I can't wait for her to open up and let other guys fuck her. Still, I'm not complaining."

"Who's complaining about what now?" Martika reappeared from the bedroom. Rick wasn't sure but her top zip seemed to be a little lower, and her breasts were definitely on display. Her crotch also appeared to be slightly damp.

"No complaining here," Rick said. "Just can't wait to beat the pants off you tonight."

Martika smiled. "Be careful, you might just lose your pants too."

The doorbell rang before Rick could respond.

"I'll get it," Martika said, moving down the hallway to the door.

Rick and Darion shared a knowing look, then watched as Martika's ass made its way down the hall.

"Oh wow, I didn't know all Beth's friends were this hot," Rick heard from the doorway. Brendon was being his usual self.

"Thanks, you're pretty nice yourself. I'm Martika."

"Brendon, lovely to meet you. Your outfit is stunning by the way."

"Thanks, I was hoping to use it as a distraction to make sure I win tonight."

"I'm pretty sure it's working."

Martika reappeared from the hallway, Brendon trailing behind with an over-emphasised

"Oh my god" look on his face.

Rick made introductions, Ashley and Beth both coming out of the bedroom long enough to say hi, then returning to the bedroom. They giggled and whispered as they went back to the room. Just before the door closed Rick faintly heard Ashley say "...He looks even better in real life...". Rick could only assume Beth had shared a few photos of Brendon, and therefore had probably shared all the gossip with her too.

Everyone helped Brendon setup, Rick made sure the drinks and nibbles were ready to go, then the gaming began.

They were playing a first-person shooter, 5 minute rounds, with a quick break every few rounds for drinks, chips, etc. They played a few rounds and initially Martika was doing very well, her distraction ploy obviously working. Realising this, the men ganged up on her slightly and soon had it back to an even playing field. Surprisingly everyone was pretty evenly matched.

After an hour or so they stopped for a toilet break. Martika was in first ahead of Rick. "Too much cider" was the excuse she gave as she pushed past. Waiting outside the bedroom Rick could hear some excited whispers from both of the girls.

"So you went all round the shops with his cum in your panties? That's so dirty, and so hot!"

"I know, it was fantastic teasing all the men. Then one of the shop assistants helped me try on a few more 'risque' outfits, which really heated up. In the end I gave her my panties, and left the shops with no underwear! I loved the freedom, and the thought of her wearing my husbands cum right against her pussy."

"That's so nasty. I'd like to try something like that sometime, but I'm also scared. What if it pushes Darion away? And what if I end up getting into trouble?"

"We're in a pretty safe area and environment, plus the guys know to keep things to themselves or they'll lose the privileges. Also Rick would protect me, and it really turns him on. From what you've told me Darion would be right into it too."

Rick's eavesdropping was interrupted by Martika returning from the toilet. She knocked on the door and the girls let her in, then closed the door behind them. Rick hurried into the toilet, worried he would be caught eavesdropping.

About 10 minutes passed before Martika emerged from the bedroom, during which time the guys busied themselves talking about how sexy the women were. They stopped as soon as they saw her. The top zip of her one-piece was now below her navel. Her breasts were precariously contained by the thin material. Her nipples were clearly erect, and the crotch of her suit was pulled tight. The zip was splitting her lips apart, their swollen state now clearly visible. She walked confidently back to her seat, very aware of all the eyes on her, and loving the attention.

When they were about to resume, Beth and Ashley came out of the bedroom. Both were still wearing their outfits from before, but there was something in Beth's eye that made Rick wonder what was going on. They all noticed that both Beth and Ashley's nipples were hard under their nighties.

"Ok everyone, Rick informs me that you're not really playing for anything important tonight. While I'm sure that's quite fun, I'm sure you'd all agree it's better if there's an incentive."

Everyone gave a guarded nod, not sure what was happening.

"So," said Ashley, "with that in mind, we thought we'd make it more interesting. Whoever loses the round has to come up here and let us remove a piece of clothing from them."

"No fair, I'm only wearing one piece!" Martika exclaimed, before realising she'd let slip just how naked she was.

"That's ok Martika, you'll have a zip moved 6 inches instead. And guys, shoes and socks off, those don't count." Beth explained, giving her a wink as she did.

"Hmmm, ok." smiled Martika, "I'll start winning more anyway."

"What about the winner of the round, shouldn't they be rewarded?" asked Brendon.

"You're absolutely right honey, the winner will get to come and remove an item of clothing from Ashley or me."

"You sure about this honey?" Darion asked. "I'm happy if you are, but just want to be sure you're ok with being stripped naked in front of our friends?"

"Absolutely honey, I think it will be fun." Ashley and Beth giggled as she said it. "Besides, are you ok being stripped naked in front of Beth and Martika?"

"I've got nothing to hide" Darion responded.

"That's not what I've heard" Beth quipped, getting a laugh from everyone and a slight blush of embarrassment from Darion and Ashley.

"Ok everyone, let's begin. Ashley and I will serve drinks and be close at hand if you need anything."

Round 1

The round started and the girls stood near the tub of ice, watching the music videos and starting to dance around to the music. All the players were having trouble keeping their attention on the game with the girls dancing nearby.

The round ended and Brendon had lost, while Martika had won. Ashley went and collected Martika, while Brendon was led over to the centre of the living room by Beth. Martika whispered something to Ashley, who simply nodded. Grabbing her tank top by the waist, Martika pulled it up slowly, revealing a lacy white teddy underneath. Slowly the top was raised higher and higher. As her breasts came into view Ashley blushed a deep red. Her nipples were hard as buttons on the end of her pert little tits. The lace pattern was basically sheer over the top of her nipples, revealing them perfectly. Martika pulled the tank top off and threw it onto the couch with a flourish. As Ashley stood there Martika simply waved her hands in front of her as though she was showing off the prizes on a game show, getting a laugh from all those watching and breaking the tension.

While all this had been happening, Beth had been stood in front of Brendon, getting her ass felt as they both watched Ashley lose a little bit of modesty. Once the show was over, Beth turned around and knelt before him. She loosened his belt quickly before slowly undoing his fly and tugging his jeans down. Beth was happy to see Brendon had worn some loose briefs, as it gave Ashley a sneak peak at how big his cock was, without scaring her off. Beth gave it a little rub before helping him out of his jeans. With the disrobing done, Beth and Ashley walked their charges back to their seats, then returned to the dance floor as round 2 began.

Round 2

This time the two girls were dancing much more sexily, running their hands over their bodies and generally trying to put on a good show for the players. The players loved the show and played terribly as a result. This time it was Rick that won, and Martika that lost. The guys all looked on excitedly as Beth collected Martika, and Ashley collected Rick.

Rick stood behind Ashley and ran his hands lightly over her chest, then whispered into her ear "You ok with this?". Ashley simply nodded and placed her hands over his, guiding them more firmly to her breasts. She leans back into Rick as she enjoys the feeling of his hands on her chest, then moves his hands lower, slowly pushing them down into her boxer shorts. Ricks eyes go wide as his fingers encounter her lightly trimmed pubic hair. Ashley jumped as his rough fingers brushed over her clit and continued down to her slit. She gasped as he gently parted her lips with his fingers, then slowly ran back up the centre, bumping back over her clit, before retreating out of her boxers. Rick kissed her neck as he slowly slid the shorts down over her legs, gradually displaying her crotchless teddy to the rest of the group.

The guys all gasped, while Martika smiled. Darion locked eyes with Ashley and gave her a reassuring smile. She smiled back. When Brendon let out a wolf whistle they all laughed, some of the tension gone from the room. It quickly returned when everyone realised it was time for Martika to lose 6 inches of zipper, which would leave her only slightly more covered than Ashley.

Beth stood in front of Ashely and placed her hands inside the outfit. As her fingers aimlessly wandered the naked flesh beneath, Beth looked deep in thought.

"The only trouble is, I'm terrible at measuring. You need to lose 6 inches of cover Martika, but I don't know how to make sure you lose enough."

"I've got 6 inches you can borrow" Brendon called from the table.

Beth brightened. "Perfect. Brendon, come over here and let us borrow that measuring stick."

Brendon quickly made his way over until he was standing in front of Martika. Beth reached down and grasped his short-covered cock. She gave it a few quick pumps, then held it erect against Martika's belly, lining the top of the head up with the zipper. Beth then simply pulled the zipper down until it was aligned with the base of Brendon's cock. It also happened to show off the cute little triangle of hair that Martika had just above her pussy. The extended opening also pulled the zip wider, until it was only Martika's erect nipples stopping her breasts being completely free.